forum

Camellia - kannabis kultivation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
winber1
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 6:02:53 PM

Artist: Camellia
Title: kannabis kultivation
Tags: electronic instrumental Ultra Hitech 02 edm megarex hardcore techno trance cametek cannabis cultivation
BPM: 147
Filesize: 12644kb
Play Time: 07:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. germination (6.15 stars, 1893 notes)
Download: Camellia - kannabis kultivation
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
blame vinxis

bg: https://www.deviantart.com/nanomortis/art/Black-Hole-Of-My-Own-548141992
source: https://megarex.jp/mrx-011.html

deud what ehfu c
Mazzerin
KANNA-KANNA-KANNABIS KULTIVATION
Akali
spit it from my heart till my heart beats tempo
saiyuri
General: remove countdown

kd pls
Topic Starter
winber1
shit mod go end yourself
saiyuri
actual mod
01:54:934 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - not sure how playable this is, but i was fcing into a fail with this pattern lol
05:53:301 - the section earlier with the sliders felt it was leading up to an intense part but everything after this point felt the same as the other kiais, i would make it harder tbh

nothing else really
oh yea and ai mod, unless the unsnapped parts are intentional (05:46:160 (6) - this seems to be wrong tho)
Topic Starter
winber1

Harrharrqi wrote:

actual mod
01:54:934 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - not sure how playable this is, but i was fcing into a fail with this pattern lol yea i know, it's such a cock block objectively speaking, but it just felt so right doing it. if i go for rank i'll probably consider finding a possible alternative
05:53:301 - the section earlier with the sliders felt it was leading up to an intense part but everything after this point felt the same as the other kiais, i would make it harder tbh idk, i didn't want this part to be any more difficult, but i see where you are coming from. Personally i think its fine.

nothing else really
oh yea and ai mod, unless the unsnapped parts are intentional (05:46:160 (6) - this seems to be wrong tho) lol i'll fix the unsnapped notes later, didnt' even realize this shit happened
god i'm so fucking lazy like how do i even rank maps
RLC
this map very 420
Topic Starter
winber1
oooooh thanks
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.