forum

[resolved] Blackscreen after tabbing in and out of osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Nik]
Problem Details: when i tab out of osu and tab in again i sometimes get a blackscreen. Sometimes i do this 3-4 times and the blackscreen is gone and sometimes i have to restart osu again. Aswell if i press "insert" and open osu again then i have the same problem. btw i hear the sounds and everything i just don't see anything and i only have this problem with osu so it's not the graphics card driver i think.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:i gues everybody knows what a blackscreen is

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
aceticke
A simple solution is to either not tab out or play osu! in windowed mode.
Topic Starter
[Nik]
if i play windowed my input lag is too high i have like 7ms ingame. so i gues no tabing out anymore;-;
Kao
Is your resolution in game set as the same to your monitor?
Try setting it the same as in your monitor. If you're unsure, choose the one with "native" on the side

Alt tabbing osu! when you have different resolutions would cause the resolution of your PC to jump back and forth, sometimes it gets wonky and nothing appears.
I recommend trying to see if your drivers are updated, and try disabling compatibility mode. (If it is disabled, enable it)
Veross
You can always try launching osu! in compatibility mode
Topic Starter
[Nik]
thanks for replying. I totally forgot to close this forum post because i stoped playing, that means my problem is some kind of solved^^.
Pawsu

[ Niku ] wrote:

thanks for replying. I totally forgot to close this forum post because i stoped playing, that means my problem is some kind of solved^^.
This is resolved then?...
Topic Starter
[Nik]
yes^^