forum

Gaming mouse.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rilium
3 mounths ago or so I replaced my Mionix naos 5000 with a Logitech g402.
I don't feel comfortable at all even if the mouse itself is great, cause my hand is a bit big and with the mionix i felt pretty good in aiming instead of this little mouse.
It could be a strange thing, but it makes me a lot of difference playing. The mionix had also defects tho, like quite buggy software and stopping to func often (which is why i changed mouse).
I only want to know if you guys can suggest me a mouse as big as the mionix (or almost) and of a good/well known quality/brand.
Thanks in advance.
Roricon
I've used a razer deathadder for 3 years now and never had any problems besides some minor wear at the bottom. I would definitely recommend it.
Paneiru
I would suggest having a look at the Logitech G403. Here's a nice review of it https://youtu.be/ogzOpkM_ouo (the scroll wheel rattle on the wireless version that was mentioned in the video has been fixed by Logitech) Otherwise you might also want to check out Zowie EC1-A if you're having problems with mice being too small
dung eater
da is nice for low sens nad big hands, but gripping it comfortably might take some getting used to
Rurree
You could just get the Mionix Naos 7000 since you're probably used to the shape. Personally wouldn't use it though because I'm more of a fan of ambidextrous shaped mice like the FK2 or the Nixeus Revel.
KtkC
The Razer Deathadder and Zowie EC1-A are big mice.

I think they'd be good for a 17-20cm hand using palm or claw, 18.5~21cm if fingertip (Youtube: Rocket Jump Ninja does some good basic mouse reviews.)
Topic Starter
Rilium

Rurree wrote:

You could just get the Mionix Naos 7000 since you're probably used to the shape. Personally wouldn't use it though because I'm more of a fan of ambidextrous shaped mice like the FK2 or the Nixeus Revel.
If i would, why not the latest version of Mionix naos? (8200 i think it is)
Rurree
The Mionix Naos 8200 has a laser sensor, which means it has noticeable in-built acceleration and jitter which is pretty bad. An optical is miles better (which the 7000 has) than a laser sensor when under optimal conditions. (all you need is a good mousepad like the QcK)
Topic Starter
Rilium

Rurree wrote:

The Mionix Naos 8200 has a laser sensor, which means it has noticeable in-built acceleration and jitter which is pretty bad. An optical is miles better (which the 7000 has) than a laser sensor when under optimal conditions. (all you need is a good mousepad like the QcK)
well as mousepad i exactly have the QcK+
thanks for the explanation i might buy the 7000 then.. as you said, im used to the shape pretty hard and in fact even after 3 mounths i can feel that i can't use it as well as the mionix since my hand is too big (or at least i guess, its 18cm↑ and 8,6cm→ or something like that) so the mionix has a really comfortable shape for me.
Thanks to everyone who replied to this post