forum

osu! Skin Generator [web] / Make your own osu! skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
mizuki-chan
Works just fine for me. Enjoyed testing it out.
Keep up the good work!
Kheryo
Great initiative, flawless execution. Me likes.

Some of my skin elements have more downloads on your website than all my .osk / .zip downloads all time combined :roll:

"Created by Unknown"

oh well.

How about a form we can use (along the idea of the "report" button) to submit a link to the original skin thread on the official forums ?
You could hire moderators to check these claims and update the "created by" field of skin elements on your site.
Might even want to add a "Link to full skin" amirite ?

I might get back to osu! skinning at some point and would definitely consider uploading my stuffs to your platform.
Sycranet
Really, really like the idea, BUT

The only thing that bothers me is that 90% of the content creator are not credited in it, which is trully sad for them.
Like said above, a button to link to the full skin or even just to report the original creator would be great.

Anyways hope it goes well
Yoshino-_old_1
Nice :)
mizuki-chan
More sounds would be nice
Tornado
I wanted to get an account on that website to upload skins.I wanted to verify from my email but I didnt get any verifying link on my mailbox.

IDK how to resend the verifying link or how to activate.So, can you activate it as an admin? I can tell you the email adress from private message if u need to
Quichey
A lot of the buttons seem to be unresponsive, in particular the Report and Delete buttons.
Sigmas
What does it mean when it says skin name cannot be empty
Lunicia

SigmaSeas wrote:

at the top of the site where you are making your skin, you are supposed to name your skin. when it shows that the skin name cannot be empty it means you havent given your skin a name yet. so just give it a name, then download, then it should work fine :)
Sigmas

Xendogenesis wrote:

SigmaSeas wrote:

at the top of the site where you are making your skin, you are supposed to name your skin. when it shows that the skin name cannot be empty it means you havent given your skin a name yet. so just give it a name, then download, then it should work fine :)
Thanks!
ngohavan
Làm sao để đăng nhập trong osu skinner vậy ạ? :?
Topic Starter
Essovius

mizuki-chan wrote:

Works just fine for me. Enjoyed testing it out.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your kind comment :)

Kheryo wrote:

Great initiative, flawless execution. Me likes.

Some of my skin elements have more downloads on your website than all my .osk / .zip downloads all time combined :roll:

"Created by Unknown"

oh well.

How about a form we can use (along the idea of the "report" button) to submit a link to the original skin thread on the official forums ?
You could hire moderators to check these claims and update the "created by" field of skin elements on your site.
Might even want to add a "Link to full skin" amirite ?

I might get back to osu! skinning at some point and would definitely consider uploading my stuffs to your platform.
Thanks for your suggestions and your kind comment :) The report part is planned as you said. There is a button to report inconvenient, inoperative or incorrect elements. But it's not working yet. I'm working on it. "Link to full skin" is really good idea. I'll add this feature in next update.

Sycranet wrote:

Really, really like the idea, BUT

The only thing that bothers me is that 90% of the content creator are not credited in it, which is trully sad for them.
Like said above, a button to link to the full skin or even just to report the original creator would be great.

Anyways hope it goes well
Thanks, It will be running in next update.

Yoshino- wrote:

Nice :)

ngohavan wrote:

Làm sao để đăng nhập trong osu skinner vậy ạ?
English please..
Bandison
Perfect. Just perfect.
Waiting for an Android app.
Hocus_old_1
My computer broke a long time ago, and I lost my password for the website. I can't use it anymore.

Please send help.
Kheryo
Feature request : individual file downloads

I've had a small chat with someone who was looking for a few sounds to add to his skin, and directed him towards osu!skinner.
As he marvelled at the dozens of sounds awaiting a new home, he turned to me and asked, "where's the download button ?"
- you can only download a full skin
- oh

Well there is a hacky way to do it (http://puu.sh/rcNmt/18715e6c52.png) but it would be much more practical to have this as an actual feature.
Oszu
Hello, I have a problem where if you miss the slider the follow circle doesn't appear and just ends the slide and shows either:

A miss, or a blue, or a green. Hope you can fix this.
Topic Starter
Essovius

Solyder wrote:

Perfect. Just perfect.
Waiting for an Android app.
Sorry, we don't have a plan for Android app right now. Glad you liked it!

Melons2021 wrote:

My computer broke a long time ago, and I lost my password for the website. I can't use it anymore.

Please send help.
http://osuskinner.com/reset-password Here you can reset your password.

Kheryo wrote:

Feature request : individual file downloads

I've had a small chat with someone who was looking for a few sounds to add to his skin, and directed him towards osu!skinner.
As he marvelled at the dozens of sounds awaiting a new home, he turned to me and asked, "where's the download button ?"
- you can only download a full skin
- oh

Well there is a hacky way to do it (http://puu.sh/rcNmt/18715e6c52.png) but it would be much more practical to have this as an actual feature.
I'll do it as soon as possible. Thank you for your suggestion :)

RepliKaXe wrote:

Hello, I have a problem where if you miss the slider the follow circle doesn't appear and just ends the slide and shows either:

A miss, or a blue, or a green. Hope you can fix this.

Sorry, I didn't understand clearly :/ Can you post a screenshot or a video please?
Piffi_old
I Need Help :( When i choose Hit Sound Normal and that stuff,and Play osu! with the skin,the hit sounds are nothing. i hear no hit sounds. please help me :(
[-BokuNoNico-]
Is this site down? D:
When i select any of the categories to choose a style, it says that the site sends no packets D:
pauloquinhas

Essovius wrote:

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a project for a long time called "osu! skin generator" (osu!skinner). This site allows you to custom build skins without having to have a large quantity of various skins at your disposal. To create your skins you don't need any application knowledge. The elements in the site, uploading by users. Also osu!skinner has a fresh appearance. We attach great importance to user experience.

The usage is quite simple. Click the element which is you want to modify, and then select the element. When you press the Download you will get an .osk file. Open it with osu! And that's it.

A part you don't like it? Not a problem. Change element and download it again. When you open the skin file it will be replaced if skin name is same with before. There is not any limit. You can do this forever :) If you prefer, you can select elements and try it in game one by one or you can select all elements and download whole elements. The choice is yours.

Tip 1 : If you want to replace an element in skin you already have, first backup your skin.ini file. Then change skin name on the site with your skin's name you already have. When you download skin it will be replaced.

Features
  1. Supported all modes ( Standard, Mania, Taiko, CatchTheBeat )
  2. Users can upload elements
  3. Element previews
  4. Animated elements
  5. HD (@2x) elements
  6. Transparent elements
  7. You will get your skin file as [skin-name].osk
  8. User friendly color picker for skin.ini colours
  9. Multiple elements ( eg. Ranking icons , Hitcircle numbers )
  10. Your choices will be remembered on your next visit ( You can clear them if you want )
  11. Favorite elements

Planned Features
  1. Hitsounds customization
  2. Saving skin
  3. Listing skins
  4. User profiles
  5. Live preview for skin (here you can see a demo)
  6. Blog (for weekly , monthly skin compendium and helpful articles, Users will be able to be send post)
  7. And details , details , details..

Contact
If you have a question or suggestion please let me know. You can contact me in the following ways ;
  1. Send a PM
  2. Chat in game "Essovius"
  3. By writing a post in this thread
  4. E-mail : philosd [@] gmail [dot] com
  5. Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/ephilos
Stay connected for lastest news about this project : Twitter, Facebook , Google+
ashdgf
Good work! I <3 you :)
HotSaucezZ
this page is very good :) :)
Garnetx
This site is amazing, I always struggle to find a skin I like and having no knowledge on skinning I finally made the perfect skin for me.
The only problem I have is that when I click on my username it sends me to a "Not Found" Page
Lincher
Looks oustanding O_o
Great stuff there!

Didn't tried
silvercola
I require some assistance.
While selecting different elements for reskinning my spinner, I noticed some elements were not getting saved/changed. A short while after that, I was left unable to modify any element at all on my project. Any idea on what might be causing this? Not even resetting everything to default works, I would just end up stuck with the same settings. :o :?
silvercola

Focusedz wrote:

I require some assistance.
While selecting different elements for reskinning my spinner, I noticed some elements were not getting saved/changed. A short while after that, I was left unable to modify any element at all on my project. Any idea on what might be causing this? Not even resetting everything to default works, I would just end up stuck with the same settings. :o :?
It would appear disabling adblock fixed my problem, I will leave this here anyways in case anyone else encounters this issue.
Err0rsans
is there a way to add combobursts on here? :?:
Kyora_old_1
can someone help me? Just got a tiny problem with my skin.
CasperThePlayer
I don't know how, but when i select any category (i view this website on Chrome), it says that the website is unsafe.
Topic Starter
Essovius

CasperThePlayer wrote:

I don't know how, but when i select any category (i view this website on Chrome), it says that the website is unsafe.

Actually i activate HTTPS today. Please check your system date&time.
RockRoller
You said you want to add user profiles. If u add them add the following things:

Uploaded Images
Pending Images
Overview Uploaded Images
Overview pending Images

And please make it possible to upload multiple files at a time. It really sucks to upload every filepage and upload them one by one. Makke it possible to upload for example 10items and the page will put them into the right site.
Topic Starter
Essovius

RockRoller wrote:

You said you want to add user profiles. If u add them add the following things:

Uploaded Images
Pending Images
Overview Uploaded Images
Overview pending Images

And please make it possible to upload multiple files at a time. It really sucks to upload every filepage and upload them one by one. Makke it possible to upload for example 10items and the page will put them into the right site.
Yes this is planned. You will be able to save your skin projects after update. And you will be able to show them on your profile!

About uploading whole skin.. This does not fit our concept and it's hard to deal with multiple files. I do not think about adding something like this for now. Thank you for your feedback!
Megapcmx
is there a problem with the "Sounds" Category?
i can't upload nothing ;-;
Firinael
Quick question: when downloading a separate element through this https://puu.sh/tSQRH/fe5a9ab030.png method, is it not possible to download the HD element?
leny
i keep getting error 525 Cloudflare

edit:i like it very much!
Topic Starter
Essovius

Megapcmx wrote:

is there a problem with the "Sounds" Category?
i can't upload nothing ;-;
Actually "Sounds" category doesn't work well. I know it and I'll work on it.

Firinael wrote:

Quick question: when downloading a separate element through this https://puu.sh/tSQRH/fe5a9ab030.png method, is it not possible to download the HD element?
Thank you for your feedback i'll fix it as soon as possible

LenyLeninLen wrote:

keep getting error 525 cloudflare :(
It should be fixed now. Please check.

Thank you for reporting this.
Neitel
It lacks some things but is the best.
:3
xenondifluoride
hello, why couldn't I upload my own menu button? I am sure it is in the right format and file name.
RockRoller
Why does it need so long until an image is confirmed? My images are a month or so pending.
Forever_
Is it normal when you run this website in mac then after making a whole skin, it only says your skin is downloading then never seen in my computer? I don't get the way how download processes actually.
show more