forum

M2U - Magnolia (feat. Guriri)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zaphkael
Applied hula's and cheesiest's suggestions. Thanks a lot guys!
Zerss
almost forgot about answering >.<

Shiirn wrote:

Zerss' Normal
  1. 00:07:762 (4) - Manually stack this by moving it up and to the left 4 pixels? spacing shouldn't matter mh, it's fine as it is

Gabe wrote:

Normal
  1. 00:49:012 (1,2) - For those objects, I feel like it would be better if you deleted the circle and extend the slider to were the circle was. It's mainly going to work with the vocals "Hugs--Meaning" Mh, I wanted to do this effect, but more in the fingers movements, because the finger here is doing the hugs and the mean-. so i'd keep what i've done
  2. 01:50:887 (4,5,6) - I'd prevent using these circles at this place, there's no need for it since it's not following anything really. I would suggest you to delete the circles (4,5) and move your slider to 01:50:887 - and add a reverse arrow to it. If you do this, you're going to follow the vocals even more. Make sure to keep the spacing consistent afterward. i've just removed the (5).
Clean difficulty, the rhythm is consistent. Nice job. thanks!
Mh, juste pour savoir, au Québec on parle bien français, non? xD
update
Topic Starter
Zaphkael
Zerss: I'll add your stuff when I'm back

I'll be on holiday for the next 2 weeks. You can still mod, but everything will be put on hold until I'm back.
Sorry for the inconvenience and see you in 2 weeks!
(Inb4 10 mods when im back keep dreaming wont happen)

~Scout/Zaph
flake
I'm no pro modder, so please.. Don't expect awesome stuff from me ;-;
(hopefully I do so heh)

I love Deemo! Hopefully I get the game back :D

BLOSSOM
SPOILER
01:05:137 (3) - Recommend that you end the slider on the second red line, instead of the third white line. Then change the white line into a note :)
01:12:262 (2,3) - Add two circles in the blue line to make it stream and ofc end in 01:12:637 (4)
01:15:262 (2,3) - same for this :D
01:17:980 (3,5) - take out these two circles to make it follow the sounds ;)

LUMAEL'S HARD
SPOILER
01:53:324 Take out this one circle~ It's doesn't have a vocal to follow nor sound (but if it's for the beat, k den)

ZERSS' NORMAL
SPOILER
01:08:512 (1) - end the slider on the last white or red line.
01:10:012 now to add a slider or circle~
Reccomendation
01:16:012 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I recommend this part to be sliders, since most players in Normal have a hard time adjusting to a different kind of pattern.

KWAN'S EASY
SPOILER
00:22:949 (1) - Move the spinner to the 2nd white line (the tall one) :D
01:09:262 (3) - Make this slider end on the last white line and replace the one on the tall white line with a slider or circle
01:11:887 (3) - place the start of this slider on the 2nd white line from the inherited point and end on the third.
01:14:887 (3) - same with the one mentioned above, move it one line forward and end it on the next white line :)

Hopefully you get it ranked :D
Topic Starter
Zaphkael

crystalinfusion wrote:

I'm no pro modder, so please.. Don't expect awesome stuff from me ;-;
(hopefully I do so heh)

I love Deemo! Hopefully I get the game back :D

BLOSSOM
SPOILER
01:05:137 (3) - Recommend that you end the slider on the second red line, instead of the third white line. Then change the white line into a note :) no, because I'm following the vocals here
01:12:262 (2,3) - Add two circles in the blue line to make it stream and ofc end in 01:12:637 (4) intentional, I didn't want to use a lot of streams in this song so i follow the piano instead of the synth
01:15:262 (2,3) - same for this :D and same for this
01:17:980 (3,5) - take out these two circles to make it follow the sounds ;) true, it would follow the song more closely, but then it would be unplayable

LUMAEL'S HARD
SPOILER
01:53:324 Take out this one circle~ It's doesn't have a vocal to follow nor sound (but if it's for the beat, k den) yeah it's for the beat :/

Hopefully you get it ranked :D
I'm sorry that i denied everything, but still thanks a lot man! (maybe my gd'ers will change smth)
Snaggletooth
From my NoMoeQ!

[Zerss' Normal]
  1. Watch you Tags.

2. Rhythmical Issues:
    1. 00:10:574 (2) - I suggest you remove this circle. You underlined the snare in such a way with the
      previous slider, that hitting this circle shortly prior to the next snare become uncomfortable and confusing.
      Not to mention that there is no background noise that would justify this circle, other than the violin, but
      since its a sound that would only fit with a stream or a 1/1 slider, its nothing that would clearly indicate a
      hit here.
    2. 01:12:262 (3) - This is similar to the one above. Maybe convert (2,3) into a 1/2 slider, just
      find a way to make this circle unclickable. If its the end of a slider, thats okay since the active click
      wouldn't be 'off-beat' as in, without clear indication of a prominent sound. Same on 01:15:262 (5) -
    3. 01:52:762 (2,3) - ^ // Use a 3/2 slider instead to remove the gap and to remove the unclear hit.
    4. 00:13:012 (5) - The violin is quite strong here. I suggest a 3/2 slider to compensate for the gap
      inbetween 00:13:012 (5,6) - . This would help keep that flow and get rid of the stack.
    5. 00:19:012 - I think it's quite unpleasant that you missed the beat here, considering that in every other
      instance you mapped on drums. Whether or not that was intended or not, for consistencies
      sake, I suggest you revamp the timeline a tiny bit.

[Lumael's Hard]
  1. Rhythmical Issues:
    1. 00:29:449 (4,1) - I appreciate the thought of empathizing the piano, however, I don't
      think that using 1/8 here would fit the difficulty. Sadly, the only thing it does is give you 100/50/miss.
      I can't really think of a good solution, other than removing the circle and playing one on 00:29:324
      to keep up the flow.
    2. 00:31:762 - You're missing quite a prominent vocal and piano sound here, with the slider-end.
      I highly suggest to use 1/1 breaks here, to empathize the music better, it would also be a fitting
      moment to let the player breath with a little break.
    3. 01:08:137 - The snare here is part of a buildup, a heavy one at that, in my opinion. I highly
      suggest to add a circle here, perhaos with a small jump and start the spinner 1/2 beat later.
      It would add a nice finish to this.
    4. 01:20:699 (5,1) - I'd work with a 1/4 slider here, since the noise is more of a constant, instead
      of having a seperate sound on the blue tick. This would add a nice segway onto the next hit, which would be
      the following white tick (2).
    5. 01:35:230 (5) - The scrathing-noice that this slider is supposed to reflect acctually starts on
      the prior red tick 01:35:137
  2. Placement Issues:
    1. 00:04:012 (4,5,6) - The overlap here is quite huge, considering that (3,4) is an anti-jump, this can
      get really tricky and confusing to read, esspecially for players who just started playing harder difficulties.
      Of course, it's not a back-breaking issue, but considerin that you do have this 1/1 gap, I'd suggest you
      go and use it and space (3,4) further apart, perhaps even opening the slider-circle (4) a bit, to
      remove the heavy overlap.
  3. Cosmetical Issues:
    1. 01:03:074 (2,2) - The overlap here is quite prominent while playing, for
      aesthetical resons, I suggest you try to reduce/remove the overlap by moving
      the slider-points around.
    2. 02:13:012 (1) - I'd personally remove the NC, since it right now points more towards
      a seperate SV than an actual start of a new measure. Considering that its the same vocal
      progression, it dosn'T add anything.

[Blossom]
  1. Rhythmical Issues:
    1. 00:33:262 (3,4) - I really suggest that for this small part from 00:33:262 to 00:33:824 you go
      with the piano and use 1/2 cicles combined with increasing jumps. We hear a clear dynamical change,
      which is a great oppertunity to play with jumps, as it will let the player feel into the music even better.
    2. 00:38:512 to 00:39:824 - ^
    3. 00:46:012 - I highly recommend to remove the Velocity-Change here. It dosn't add anything to the feel
      of the map, since it is a very minor change. I sorta understand where you wanted to go with this, however
      the desired effect wasn't achieved. Right now, it's more or less a useless green line which SV change
      dosn'T add anything to the music/map. Also, I suggest for the section of 00:40:012 to 00:51:637 you
      stay with the same SV, since you used 65, 80 and 60, I suggest going with either 65 or 60.
    4. 01:17:887 (2,3,4,5) - These four circles aren't part of a stream, musically. The ones mapped on 01:18:262 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) -
      are, however the ones mentioned before, are mapped on a sliding-sound in the music. I highly suggest a 1/1 slider
      instead. The current rhythm feels very forced while playing, also due to the fact that a stream was
      mapped without clear musical support.
    5. 01:20:699 (4,5) - Consider converting these two into a 1/4 slider. The music dosn't really offer
      good support for a tripplet, since it's more of a steady/continuous wub-sound, instead of a chopped one.
      This would make the play also feel better, since the objects on screen would reflect the music.
    6. 01:27:074 (4,5,6) - In a sea full of wub-wub, you gotta
      take the oppertunity of varing sounds and latch onto them, so you don't drown in the sea of wub-wub.
      In other words: If you have the variables like drums on the end of a measure, map them. Esspecially
      these, since they are so strong in sound, that ignoring them seems extremely dirty while playing. This
      also kills all the fun that could have come out of that jump-pattern you could have used, but didn't because
      god knows why.
    7. 01:39:074 (5,6,7,1) - ^
    8. 01:34:012 (1) - 1/2 slider to close the 1/1 gap. We have musical support as well for
      a slider.
    9. 01:42:074 (4,5,6,7) - Similar to the wub-wub-sea. You have a clear variation in the song here,
      one with a major rhythmical change. I highly, highly suggest you go and map those blue ticks, my friend.
      It would be such a great finish to the kiai's Main-part.
    10. 01:50:887 (4,5,6) - Map on drums here. I stated earier the reasons. If you map these the right way,
      they can create such a satisfying feeling within the player. With good jumps and flow-breaks, it
      almost feels like you are hitting the drums yourself. Consider this:
      Code
      110,148,110512,2,0,P|96:96|104:68,1,67.5
      140,20,110887,5,0,0:0:0:0:
      240,212,111074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      240,212,111168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      240,212,111262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      36,124,111449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      400,180,111637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      196,352,111824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    11. 01:55:012 (3,1) - Please make one solid 1/1 slider here. You did this in the very beginning as well and
      changed it too, you should fix this one as well for consistencie's sake alone, but also because it right now plays
      and sounds off.
  2. Placement Issues:
    1. 00:54:074 (4) - I highly suggest playing this on x:112 Y:124. This would greatly improve the flow here.
    2. 00:55:012 (2,3,4) - ^ // Hitting ctrl+g on the slider and placing the following 2 circles on the slider-end,
      would improve the flow greatly as well. I personally don't see why a flow-break should occure here.
    3. 01:33:449 (1) - Consider playing this one on x:31 y:134 and maybe opening the slider up a bit. The stack
      would help get rid of this slow movement and the 1/1 gap wouldn't seem as big. This way, instead of letting the
      players attention fade off, it still requires it because of having to read the anti-jump/stack.

I dunno dude, the GDs are amazing, but Blossom just seems so structurelss. The wub-parts are somewhat okay,
but its nothing that I would play twice if I didnt have to. You added power on points where power shouldn't
be, and took it away on points where it was all about the power, prime examples being the drums in the wub-sea.
The flow is quite broken on a lot of parts, and the overall aesthetics of the map aren't great either.In other words:
It's messy. I tried to find the major flaws, altho I personally would suggest a remap with more structre and
attention to detail, flow, and jumpinpatterns, also the clicking-patterns in the wub-part. However, you
do what you think is right.

I wish you the best of luck.
Topic Starter
Zaphkael

Snaggletooth wrote:

From my NoMoeQ!

[Blossom]
  1. Rhythmical Issues:
    1. 00:33:262 (3,4) - I really suggest that for this small part from 00:33:262 to 00:33:824 you go
      with the piano and use 1/2 cicles combined with increasing jumps. We hear a clear dynamical change,
      which is a great oppertunity to play with jumps, as it will let the player feel into the music even better. tbh this part doesn't need that much 'playing' with jumps, the part that gives the copy paste feeling also gives the feeling of that kept emphasis on a few beats
    2. 00:38:512 to 00:39:824 - ^ following vocals on a really calm part, it isn't supposed to have jumps
    3. 00:46:012 - I highly recommend to remove the Velocity-Change here. It dosn't add anything to the feel
      of the map, since it is a very minor change. I sorta understand where you wanted to go with this, however
      the desired effect wasn't achieved. Right now, it's more or less a useless green line which SV change
      dosn'T add anything to the music/map. Also, I suggest for the section of 00:40:012 to 00:51:637 you
      stay with the same SV, since you used 65, 80 and 60, I suggest going with either 65 or 60. sure why not
    4. 01:17:887 (2,3,4,5) - These four circles aren't part of a stream, musically. The ones mapped on 01:18:262 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) -
      are, however the ones mentioned before, are mapped on a sliding-sound in the music. I highly suggest a 1/1 slider
      instead. The current rhythm feels very forced while playing, also due to the fact that a stream was
      mapped without clear musical support.
      originally it wasn't a stream, but after advise of someone i changed it to this. Did what you did
    5. 01:20:699 (4,5) - Consider converting these two into a 1/4 slider. The music dosn't really offer
      good support for a tripplet, since it's more of a steady/continuous wub-sound, instead of a chopped one.
      This would make the play also feel better, since the objects on screen would reflect the music. it plays way better with a triple, and sometimes playability goes above some minor song difference
    6. 01:27:074 (4,5,6) - In a sea full of wub-wub, you gotta
      take the oppertunity of varing sounds and latch onto them, so you don't drown in the sea of wub-wub.
      In other words: If you have the variables like drums on the end of a measure, map them. Esspecially
      these, since they are so strong in sound, that ignoring them seems extremely dirty while playing. This
      also kills all the fun that could have come out of that jump-pattern you could have used, but didn't because
      god knows why. because following wubs is way easier and clearer
      ^
    7. 01:39:074 (5,6,7,1) - ^
    8. 01:34:012 (1) - 1/2 slider to close the 1/1 gap. We have musical support as well for
      a slider. ok
    9. 01:42:074 (4,5,6,7) - Similar to the wub-wub-sea. You have a clear variation in the song here,
      one with a major rhythmical change. I highly, highly suggest you go and map those blue ticks, my friend.
      It would be such a great finish to the kiai's Main-part. tbh i hate 1/4 gaps between sliders, and it completely differs from this map's current (yes, for me there is one) structure. It's a good idea to keep in mind if i remap, but for now the big jumps are enough of a finish
    10. 01:50:887 (4,5,6) - Map on drums here. I stated earier the reasons. If you map these the right way,
      they can create such a satisfying feeling within the player. With good jumps and flow-breaks, it
      almost feels like you are hitting the drums yourself. Consider this:
      Code
      110,148,110512,2,0,P|96:96|104:68,1,67.5
      140,20,110887,5,0,0:0:0:0:
      240,212,111074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      240,212,111168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      240,212,111262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      36,124,111449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      400,180,111637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      196,352,111824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
      I'm following kicks and vocals here, no drums at all.
    11. 01:55:012 (3,1) - Please make one solid 1/1 slider here. You did this in the very beginning as well and
      changed it too, you should fix this one as well for consistencie's sake alone, but also because it right now plays yeah, missed that one
      and sounds off.
  2. Placement Issues:
    1. 00:54:074 (4) - I highly suggest playing this on x:112 Y:124. This would greatly improve the flow here. the flow is still pretty okay, but it is intentional here because of the loud kicks and strong vocals. If you look throughout the whole part you see that i constantly broke the flow with low patterns and back-and-forths to get this feeling in this part of the map
    2. 00:55:012 (2,3,4) - ^ // Hitting ctrl+g on the slider and placing the following 2 circles on the slider-end,
      would improve the flow greatly as well. I personally don't see why a flow-break should occure here. same reason as above; the 'I tried' is a different, stronger vocal than the previous part and deserves a change in flow.
    3. 01:33:449 (1) - Consider playing this one on x:31 y:134 and maybe opening the slider up a bit. The stack
      would help get rid of this slow movement and the 1/1 gap wouldn't seem as big. This way, instead of letting the
      players attention fade off, it still requires it because of having to read the anti-jump/stack.
      it is pretty much intentional to do it like this. Now players get a small bit of rest in between the 2 big kiai parts, and this way they are seperated clearly. it still requires attention because the distance between them is not as big as you would expect it to be.

I dunno dude, the GDs are amazing, but Blossom just seems so structurelss. The wub-parts are somewhat okay,
but its nothing that I would play twice if I didnt have to. You added power on points where power shouldn't
be, and took it away on points where it was all about the power, prime examples being the drums in the wub-sea.
The flow is quite broken on a lot of parts, and the overall aesthetics of the map aren't great either.In other words:
It's messy. I tried to find the major flaws, altho I personally would suggest a remap with more structre and
attention to detail, flow, and jumpinpatterns, also the clicking-patterns in the wub-part. However, you
do what you think is right.
this song doesn't need a lot of jumps. Following the drums does give it more structure, but it takes away every little bit of emotion the song has, since all of the emotion is in the kicks and vocals. The flow on that part is not that bad at all, i just broke it several times to get the emotion in it. Power was added on parts that were appropriate, if you follow the song's base structure (intro, calm, louder, strong and 'with edges', kiai buildup, kiai, strong after-kiai, outro). I'm sorry I denied so many things, but I am pretty sure about what I did and why I did it. I wanted to say 'our mapping styles are totally different but that is just an excuse to say 'pls everything i do is fine bc its my style' and i dont want to be like that, that's why I tried to explain why I did something

I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks a lot! We'll see about remapping
Snaggletooth
Well it's your map and you should feel free to change whatever you want. I'm not forcing you to do any of it

but dude, did you even try and map some of my suggestions? I can say "alright, he didn't like these suggestions,
his map, don't care" but I really thought the code would get you. I mapped this song myself, you see. And I
know the types of beats, that players on average pay attention to, and I can tell you, when a bunch of drums mixed
with kicks occur, they wont care about the very slight diffrence between kicks and drums, because they only hear
a jump in the music, that isn't reflected on screen. That's an issue of incompatibility and will confuse the player, or
make feelings of awkwardness arrive because they just don't fit.
Topic Starter
Zaphkael
I went through the whole mod again, and most parts that I denied are still denied, due to them not fitting with the map, or just making things more confusing (like that 1/8 part, it is barely hearable if you are focusing on the wubs - and because I mapped those before that part too, thats where players focus). I did change that part you gave code for though, but slightly different. I denied it because that 3/4 slider plays really weird in comparation to the other parts, so I'll just make that 2 single notes. I'll map the notes after, though in a different pattern to fit what I see in this map.
Thanks for trying to clarify, anyway. It shows that you actually care about what happens to maps, rather than just modding for kudosu.
Snaggletooth
I'm very sorry if I came off in a wrong way, but yeah you're right, I do care about this set. The GDers
made an amazing job, this song is so amazing, I would find it unfortunate if this would end up graveyarded because
of stupid issues.

And I don't think your map is bad, eventho it came off this way. It might not meet my personal standards but hey,
I'm just one voice of a thousand. And again, it's your map, you do you. I'm glad I could at least clarify my point
of view.
IamKwaN
Shiirn
00:53:512 (2,1) - Wanna try blanketing the 2 around the approach circle of 1? idk probably not, i want a triangle for these 00:52:012 (1,2,1) -
02:11:137 (2,3) - fix blanket (im a good modder i swear) done
Gabe
02:08:512 (2) - I don't know what you may say about this one, but I don't think the reverse arrow is necessary in this case since there's nothing to emphasize at 02:09:637 -. I'm suggesting you to delete it and play with the spacing of your previous sliders a bit to keep it consistent. nice catch
02:16:012 (1) - I would rather keep this slider straight instead of having it a little curved because first, it's not linear with the previous slider which is clockwise. Second, if you just make it straight, it's still going to play well with the next slider. Either you make this slider anti-clockwise or you delete the second node to make it straight. good thing
crystalinfusion
00:22:949 (1) - Move the spinner to the 2nd white line (the tall one) :D want to make it correspond to the echo of 00:22:762 -
01:09:262 (3) - Make this slider end on the last white line and replace the one on the tall white line with a slider or circle there is wub wub sound going through the slider, so i will just leave it
01:11:887 (3) - place the start of this slider on the 2nd white line from the inherited point and end on the third. no idea why it should be put like that
01:14:887 (3) - same with the one mentioned above, move it one line forward and end it on the next white line ^
Thank you for mods!
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Magnolia.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 40012
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Magnolia (feat. Guriri)
TitleUnicode:Magnolia (feat. Guriri)
Artist:M2U
ArtistUnicode:M2U
Creator:Zaphkael
Version:KwaN's Easy
Source:Deemo
Tags:グリリ rayark inc. symphonic dubstep 2nd story myosotis electronic wav.av. Lumael IamKwaN Zerss
BeatmapID:793426
BeatmapSetID:343996

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
2512,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
8699,-125,4,2,88,50,0,0
14512,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
18824,-100,4,2,88,30,0,0
19012,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
26512,-100,4,2,88,5,0,0
28012,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
29887,-125,4,2,88,20,0,0
30262,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
40012,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
70012,-125,4,2,88,40,0,0
71887,-125,4,2,88,50,0,0
79012,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
82012,-100,4,2,88,60,0,1
82199,-100,4,2,88,60,0,0
94012,-100,4,2,88,60,0,1
94199,-100,4,2,88,60,0,0
135637,-100,4,2,88,30,0,0
136012,-125,4,2,88,40,0,0
136574,-125,4,2,88,20,0,0
137137,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
138262,-125,4,2,88,20,0,0
138637,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
139012,-166.666666666667,4,2,88,40,0,0
141449,-166.666666666667,4,2,88,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 218,218,218
Combo2 : 150,45,255
Combo3 : 15,101,196
Combo4 : 198,49,247

[HitObjects]
177,112,2512,6,0,P|70:156|112:247,2,240,6|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,112,5512,6,0,P|441:156|399:247,2,240,6|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,127,8137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,198,8512,6,0,L|61:205,1,160,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
6,264,9637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,319,10012,2,0,L|222:312,1,160,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
277,253,11137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,199,11512,6,0,P|409:193|437:266,1,160,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
422,342,12637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,335,13012,2,0,L|261:342,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,306,13762,2,0,P|196:248|196:186,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,136,14512,6,0,P|111:140|85:80,1,150,4|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
234,68,15637,2,0,L|387:72,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
490,177,16762,2,0,B|467:279|510:279|488:379,1,200,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
329,253,18262,6,0,B|279:253|279:253|230:267|230:267|181:267,1,150,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,233,19012,2,0,P|76:244|62:316,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
202,313,20512,6,0,L|209:160,1,150,4|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
311,57,21637,2,0,P|383:52|417:113,2,150,4|0|6,0:3|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22949,12,0,26512,0:0:0:0:
424,82,28012,6,0,P|428:160|425:244,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,358,29512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,303,29887,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,358,30262,2,0,P|157:360|124:339,1,80
91,266,31012,6,0,P|88:186|92:106,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,64,32512,2,0,P|285:71|327:68,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,17,33262,2,0,P|403:46|402:94,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,169,34012,6,0,L|394:250,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,306,34762,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,328,35137,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,270,35512,2,0,P|277:264|239:282,2,80,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,345,36637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,328,37012,6,0,P|372:253|381:169,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,89,38137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,16,38512,2,0,P|486:17|510:66,2,120,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,89,40012,6,0,B|297:111|297:47|197:74,1,200,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
102,100,41137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,183,41512,2,0,P|37:233|36:283,2,100,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
177,333,43012,6,0,B|238:325|238:325|312:345|312:345|377:335,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
454,278,44137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,181,44512,2,0,L|422:80,2,100,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
454,278,45637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,343,46012,6,0,L|277:333,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,238,46762,2,0,P|245:190|233:138,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,99,47512,2,0,P|143:51|155:-1,2,100,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
138,299,49012,6,0,P|225:327|265:243,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
227,151,50137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,99,50512,2,0,P|90:93|41:93,1,100,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
3,186,51262,1,0,1:0:0:0:
175,287,52012,6,0,P|98:281|25:285,2,150,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
266,328,53512,2,0,P|338:326|372:262,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
258,228,55012,6,0,P|261:152|273:72,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
266,328,56512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
413,352,57074,1,0,1:0:0:0:
361,210,57637,1,0,1:0:0:0:
298,132,58012,6,0,P|230:120|192:182,2,150,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
361,210,59512,2,0,L|365:58,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
405,299,61012,6,0,P|473:287|511:349,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
315,342,62512,2,0,B|166:330,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
92,90,64012,6,0,B|241:78,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
306,213,65137,2,0,P|425:223|355:125,1,300,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,124,66637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,211,67012,6,0,P|193:284|190:359,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
339,369,68137,2,0,P|432:364|462:273,1,200,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,173,69262,2,0,B|412:159|412:159|365:173|365:173|321:148|269:172,1,200,0|4,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,272,70762,6,0,P|145:309|142:352,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,380,71512,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,313,71887,2,0,B|4:268|23:236|23:236|5:199|22:155,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,102,73012,6,0,B|125:97|125:97|184:113|184:113|238:108,1,160,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,77,74137,2,0,P|347:74|386:84,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,137,74887,2,0,P|457:215|450:297,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,364,76012,6,0,L|326:369,1,80,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
296,294,76762,2,0,P|300:254|297:213,1,80,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
214,214,77512,2,0,P|212:254|216:294,1,80,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
186,369,78262,2,0,L|106:364,1,80,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
47,309,79012,6,0,P|45:232|52:158,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
137,353,80512,2,0,B|162:349|162:349|186:339|186:339|211:342|211:342|232:331|232:331|256:335|256:335|283:329,1,150,0|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
342,250,81449,2,0,P|346:203|336:151,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,109,82012,6,0,B|375:101|375:101|442:112|442:112|506:105,2,200,4|0|4,0:0|1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
122,33,84262,2,0,P|53:31|44:99,1,150,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,149,85012,6,0,B|58:216|58:216|45:282|45:282|50:347,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
249,360,86512,2,0,B|296:376|296:376|396:367,2,150,4|8|0,0:3|0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
159,314,88012,6,0,B|164:249|164:249|151:183|151:183|156:116,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
346,54,89512,2,0,P|393:47|431:79,1,100,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,164,90262,2,0,P|470:241|470:315,1,150,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,361,91012,6,0,B|439:364|406:349|406:349|375:353|346:367|346:367|318:356|285:356,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
105,269,92512,2,0,P|176:261|194:194,1,150,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
148,104,93449,2,0,P|96:106|48:101,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,82,94012,6,0,P|12:192|12:283,2,200,4|0|4,0:3|1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
199,47,96262,2,0,B|251:54|251:54|292:45|292:45|348:52,1,150,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,70,97012,6,0,P|398:169|391:271,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
200,330,98512,2,0,B|101:337|101:337|51:320,2,150,4|8|0,0:3|0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
224,232,100012,6,0,P|252:144|332:177,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
200,330,101512,2,0,L|101:320,1,100,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,236,102262,2,0,B|37:188|37:188|53:87,1,150,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,61,103012,6,0,P|153:103|220:74,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
362,29,104137,2,0,P|427:0|485:43,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
456,191,105262,2,0,P|425:255|420:333,1,150,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,376,106012,6,0,L|245:382,1,200,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
168,315,107137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,230,107512,2,0,P|64:227|16:245,2,100,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
199,48,109012,6,0,L|187:152,1,100,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,227,109762,2,0,L|258:326,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,379,110512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
429,329,110887,2,0,P|476:322|521:345,2,100,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
347,270,112012,6,0,B|333:170|333:170|341:68,1,200,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
145,24,113512,2,0,P|97:21|62:55,1,100,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
99,148,114261,2,0,P|147:150|180:108,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,43,115012,6,0,B|349:39|349:39|381:49|381:49|412:42|412:42|445:54,1,200,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
483,146,116137,1,0,1:0:0:0:
419,223,116512,2,0,P|428:300|425:374,2,150,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
384,128,118012,6,0,P|311:130|296:65,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
483,146,119512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
466,294,120074,2,0,P|446:227|377:231,1,150,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
285,193,121012,6,0,P|283:121|270:40,2,150,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,122512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
112,244,123074,2,0,P|43:246|25:315,1,150,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
120,345,124012,6,0,L|269:353,2,150,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
112,244,125512,2,0,L|261:252,2,150,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
112,140,127012,6,0,L|261:131,2,150,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
120,39,128512,2,0,L|269:30,1,150,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
495,137,130012,6,0,P|514:208|494:280,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
364,355,131137,2,0,B|278:338|278:338|246:376|193:384|152:367|120:344|108:300,1,300,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
205,264,132637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,181,133012,6,0,L|256:32,1,150,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
170,152,134137,2,0,P|282:281|348:129,1,400,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,181,136012,6,0,L|258:62,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,20,137137,2,0,L|386:30,1,240,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,62,138637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
494,135,139012,6,0,P|490:180|491:227,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,323,140137,2,0,L|193:311,1,209.999993591309,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:0
Topic Starter
Zaphkael
Let's revive this beauty of a song!

Partially remapped, storyboard fixed and improved (thanks for the help Zerss!)

Let's go again!
IamKwaN
you either rank it or come to hong kong
Topic Starter
Zaphkael
I can do both?

/me runs
Zerss
hitsounds
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.7
BeatDivisor: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Version:Blossom
Tags:グリリ rayark inc. symphonic dubstep 2nd story myosotis electronic wav.av. Lumael IamKwaN Zerss
BeatmapID:1117718

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8

[Events]
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2512,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,70,0,0
3543,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,20,0,0
3637,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,70,0,0
6543,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,20,0,0
6637,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,70,0,0
8512,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
12262,-100,4,3,3,70,0,0
12355,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
12543,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,70,0,0
12918,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,10,0,0
13012,-200,4,2,3,70,0,0
13762,-200,4,2,3,70,0,0
14512,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
16762,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
18074,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
19012,-100,4,3,3,80,0,0
19105,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
19574,-100,4,3,3,80,0,0
19668,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
20512,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
22762,-100,4,3,3,80,0,0
22855,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
25012,-100,4,2,3,30,0,0
27637,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,20,0,0
40012,-153.846153846154,4,2,3,80,0,0
46012,-153.846153846154,4,2,3,80,0,0
49012,-153.846153846154,4,2,3,80,0,0
52012,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
64012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
65137,-153.846153846153,4,2,3,80,0,0
66262,-200,4,3,3,80,0,0
66355,-200,4,2,3,80,0,0
68137,-200,4,2,3,80,0,0
70012,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
75918,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
79012,-100,4,2,3,85,0,0
81074,-83.3333333333333,4,2,3,85,0,0
81449,-71.4285714285714,4,2,3,85,0,0
81824,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,85,0,1
82012,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
82293,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
82762,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
83043,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
83512,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
83793,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
84262,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
84449,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
85012,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
85293,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
85762,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
86043,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
86418,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
86512,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
86699,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
87262,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
87449,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
87637,-71.4285714285714,4,2,2,90,0,1
88012,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
88293,-76.9230769230769,4,1,2,90,0,1
88387,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
88762,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
89043,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
89512,-76.9230769230769,4,1,3,90,0,1
89793,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
90262,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
90449,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
91012,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
91293,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
91762,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
92043,-76.9230769230769,4,3,2,90,0,1
92512,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
92699,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
93262,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
93449,-50,4,2,2,90,0,0
93824,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,0
94012,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
94387,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
95512,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
95793,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
96262,-76.9230769230769,4,1,3,90,0,1
96449,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
96730,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
97105,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
97387,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
97762,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
98043,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
98512,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
98699,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
99262,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
99449,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
99637,-71.4285714285714,4,2,2,90,0,1
100012,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
100387,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
100762,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
101043,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
101512,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
101793,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
102262,-76.9230769230769,4,2,3,90,0,1
102449,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,90,0,1
103012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,1
105262,-200,4,2,3,80,0,0
105918,-200,4,2,3,80,0,0
110887,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
112012,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
118012,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
123074,-100,4,3,3,80,0,0
123918,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
134137,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
135824,-100,4,2,3,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
84,229,2512,6,0,P|167:209|223:242,1,153.000002918243,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,265,2980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,283,3074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,294,3168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,299,3262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,76,3637,5,0,0:0:0:0:
31,208,4012,2,0,P|115:244|206:262,1,153.000002918243,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,295,4574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,295,4668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,295,4762,2,0,B|439:235|420:131,1,153.000002918243,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,284,5512,6,0,L|292:268,1,153.000002918243,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,258,5980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,241,6074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,218,6168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,191,6262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,64,6637,5,0,0:0:0:0:
50,290,7012,2,0,P|91:261|205:278,1,153.000002918243,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,343,7574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,343,7668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,343,7762,2,0,B|415:329|429:288,1,76.5000014591217,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,120,8137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,259,8324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,222,8512,6,0,P|451:189|451:111,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,126,8887,2,0,L|277:201,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,204,9074,2,0,L|152:279,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,334,9262,1,8,0:3:0:0:
36,356,9637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,180,10012,6,0,P|43:122|75:96,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,215,10387,2,0,L|236:247,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,144,10574,2,0,L|299:112,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,244,10762,1,8,0:3:0:0:
122,318,11137,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,192,11512,6,0,P|357:155|369:102,1,90,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,81,11887,2,0,L|137:113,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,190,12074,2,0,L|274:250,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,259,12262,2,0,P|124:303|87:364,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,195,12637,6,0,P|382:182|435:196,1,101.250003862381,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,274,13012,6,0,P|376:254|288:310,1,157.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,306,13762,6,0,L|192:276,1,67.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,240,14137,5,0,0:0:0:0:
194,200,14230,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,174,14324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,182,14512,6,0,P|390:247|406:293,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,139,14887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,63,15074,2,0,B|233:60|199:108|199:108|111:112,1,180,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,259,15637,6,0,P|290:197|292:160,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,213,16012,1,0,0:0:0:0:
313,321,16199,1,10,0:3:0:0:
368,160,16387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,314,16574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
158,119,16762,2,0,P|107:121|30:201,1,135.000005149842,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,297,17324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,202,17512,6,0,P|288:218|335:311,1,135.000005149842,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,314,18074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,168,18262,2,0,P|168:150|194:154,1,90,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,301,18637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,221,18824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,214,19012,6,0,P|200:231|166:229,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,105,19387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,123,19574,2,0,P|328:110|339:104,1,90,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,41,19949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,206,20137,2,0,P|269:258|265:295,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,220,20512,6,0,P|360:199|328:134,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,48,20887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,335,21074,2,0,P|265:284|207:186,1,180,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,160,21637,1,4,0:3:0:0:
383,160,21824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,241,22012,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,95,22199,5,10,0:3:0:0:
313,197,22387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,241,22574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
326,43,22762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,272,27637,6,0,P|160:212|176:184,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,152,28012,2,0,P|388:200|384:288,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,320,28574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,208,28762,2,0,P|112:168|220:148,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,256,29324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,320,29512,2,0,P|96:292|88:276,2,67.5000025749208,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,212,30074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,284,30262,2,0,P|420:268|468:196,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,104,31012,6,0,B|156:80|100:128,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,252,31574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,324,31762,2,0,P|220:315|246:294,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,196,32136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,76,32324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,192,32512,2,0,P|204:220|252:224,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,152,32887,5,0,0:0:0:0:
244,36,33074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,164,33262,2,0,P|166:184|212:200,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,200,33637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,200,34012,6,0,P|400:232|488:244,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,140,34574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,240,34762,2,0,P|440:204|472:140,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,148,35512,2,0,L|410:288,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,348,36262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,211,37012,6,0,P|375:142|379:86,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,122,37762,2,0,P|180:190|173:259,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,344,38512,2,0,P|371:304|463:280,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,152,39262,2,0,L|416:104,4,33.7500012874604,0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,198,40012,6,0,P|260:136|313:119,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,236,40762,1,10,0:3:0:0:
204,320,41137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,288,41512,2,0,P|53:246|52:179,1,116.999994644165,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
176,202,42262,1,10,0:3:0:0:
176,202,43012,6,0,P|162:144|100:96,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,43762,1,10,0:3:0:0:
169,318,44137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,320,44512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
496,179,44887,1,4,0:3:0:0:
242,336,45262,2,0,P|188:340|123:311,1,116.999994644165,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,160,46012,6,0,P|289:105|336:92,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,239,46762,1,10,0:3:0:0:
174,104,47137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,117,47512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,243,47887,1,4,0:3:0:0:
289,33,48262,1,10,0:3:0:0:
187,82,49012,6,0,P|130:76|72:108,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,232,49762,2,0,P|251:231|284:192,1,116.999994644165,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,72,50512,2,0,P|437:120|444:152,1,87.749995983124,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,185,50887,1,4,0:3:0:0:
378,302,51074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,205,51262,2,0,P|201:166|148:157,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,155,52012,6,0,P|374:89|330:66,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,84,52293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
367,84,52387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,56,52573,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,184,52762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,92,52949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,112,53137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
64,212,53324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,276,53512,6,0,P|175:316|126:349,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,343,53793,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,343,53887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,351,54074,2,0,P|357:335|415:358,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,312,54449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,232,54637,6,0,L|312:145,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,181,55012,2,0,L|506:67,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,91,55293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
506,91,55387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,248,55574,1,8,0:3:0:0:
260,156,55762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,64,55949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
280,42,56137,2,0,P|230:36|182:42,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,84,56512,1,6,0:3:0:0:
64,216,56699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,249,56793,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,273,56887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,350,57074,6,0,P|248:361|297:342,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,288,57449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,196,57637,1,8,0:3:0:0:
420,244,57824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,226,58012,6,0,P|171:170|187:138,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,60,58387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,186,58574,2,0,L|249:190,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,184,58949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,53,59137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
216,296,59324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,248,59512,6,0,P|20:207|-5:144,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,92,59887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,165,60074,2,0,L|352:79,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,148,60449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,124,60637,5,8,0:3:0:0:
188,216,60824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,96,61012,2,0,L|438:189,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,324,61387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,169,61574,2,0,L|86:70,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,269,61949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,109,62137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
320,109,62512,6,0,P|355:152|390:169,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,259,62887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,336,63074,2,0,B|252:270|280:185|280:185|221:168|152:204,1,270,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
370,173,64012,6,0,L|450:37,1,135.000005149842,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,196,64574,2,0,L|382:288,1,135.000005149842,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,139,65137,2,0,B|394:69|301:159|230:66,1,233.999989288331,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,124,66074,5,0,0:0:0:0:
179,229,66262,1,8,0:3:0:0:
107,48,66449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,229,66637,1,2,0:0:0:0:
206,107,66824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,252,67012,6,0,L|388:291,1,45,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,64,67574,2,0,L|434:116,1,45,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68137,12,0,69637,0:0:0:0:
348,280,70012,6,0,P|376:224|380:184,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,228,70387,2,0,P|164:284|160:324,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,144,70762,2,0,B|164:108|76:104,1,135,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,68,71137,2,0,P|144:48|168:28,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,76,71512,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,76,71887,6,0,P|344:124|344:164,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,212,72262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,84,72449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,204,72637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,340,72824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,204,73012,6,0,P|76:144|60:108,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,332,73387,2,0,P|92:336|140:324,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,160,73762,2,0,P|209:223|216:328,1,135,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,320,74137,2,0,P|300:292|340:292,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,176,74512,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,176,74887,6,0,P|376:152|348:120,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,252,75262,2,0,P|444:304|428:348,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,344,75637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,212,75824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,324,76012,6,0,P|144:272|140:236,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,44,76387,2,0,P|196:96|200:132,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,320,76762,2,0,P|304:268|308:232,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,148,77137,2,0,P|68:200|64:236,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,147,77512,2,0,P|256:62|232:36,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,32,77887,6,0,P|140:60|188:168,1,180,4|6,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
196,206,78355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,250,78449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,282,78543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,298,78637,1,4,0:3:0:0:
325,295,78730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,273,78824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,228,79012,5,4,0:3:0:0:
414,345,79199,1,4,0:3:0:0:
311,231,79387,1,4,0:3:0:0:
204,340,79574,1,8,0:3:0:0:
99,227,79762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,150,79949,1,4,0:3:0:0:
91,50,80137,5,8,0:3:0:0:
55,283,80324,1,4,0:3:0:0:
91,50,80512,1,8,0:3:0:0:
296,202,80699,1,4,0:3:0:0:
321,182,80793,1,4,0:3:0:0:
332,152,80887,1,4,0:3:0:0:
91,50,81074,2,0,L|202:67,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,216,81449,2,0,B|380:172|380:172|336:81,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,119,81824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,225,82012,6,0,P|242:277|195:310,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,339,82293,2,0,L|90:329,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,211,82574,1,2,0:1:0:0:
307,311,82762,2,0,P|399:323|430:336,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,248,83043,2,0,L|468:285,1,58.4999973220826,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
468,197,83230,2,0,L|520:164,1,58.4999973220826,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
403,73,83512,6,0,P|262:25|261:25,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,77,83793,2,0,P|352:125|353:125,1,116.999994644165,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,196,84074,1,2,0:1:0:0:
109,170,84262,6,0,L|47:178,1,58.4999973220826,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,223,84449,2,0,L|256:239,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,258,84637,2,0,L|33:266,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,300,84824,2,0,L|228:306,2,29.2499986610413,2|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,308,85012,6,0,P|342:339|407:354,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,346,85293,2,0,L|470:288,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,197,85574,2,0,L|207:147,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,120,85762,2,0,B|189:80|189:80|186:19,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,68,86043,2,0,L|58:21,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,140,86230,1,2,0:1:0:0:
117,172,86324,1,2,0:1:0:0:
127,207,86418,6,0,P|162:264|192:273,1,58.4999973220826,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
334,316,86699,1,2,0:1:0:0:
386,110,86887,1,2,0:3:0:0:
220,144,87074,1,2,0:3:0:0:
396,224,87262,1,8,0:3:0:0:
332,28,87449,1,2,0:3:0:0:
128,191,87637,6,0,B|87:181|87:181|131:135|127:99|127:99|165:79|177:36,1,188.999994232178,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,49,88012,5,4,0:3:0:0:
391,208,88199,2,0,P|322:198|257:235,1,116.999994644165
248,112,88574,1,2,0:1:0:0:
463,211,88762,1,8,0:3:0:0:
252,172,88949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,172,89043,2,0,L|328:216,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,264,89230,1,2,0:1:0:0:
229,264,89324,2,0,L|251:322,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,334,89512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
36,120,89793,6,0,L|120:48,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,272,90074,2,0,L|214:298,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,240,90262,5,8,0:3:0:0:
256,36,90449,1,2,0:3:0:0:
328,196,90637,1,2,0:3:0:0:
184,48,90824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,108,91012,5,4,0:3:0:0:
225,263,91199,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,263,91293,2,0,L|201:339,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,177,91574,2,0,L|49:213,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,250,91762,1,8,0:3:0:0:
354,234,91949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,234,92043,6,0,P|424:205|461:142,1,116.999994644165,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,91,92324,2,0,L|366:51,1,58.4999973220826,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,184,92512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
362,150,92699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,44,92887,1,2,0:3:0:0:
31,134,93074,1,2,0:3:0:0:
193,269,93449,6,0,P|154:329|225:321,1,180,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,94012,2,0,P|332:172|260:256,1,175.499991966248,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,269,94387,2,0,L|226:319,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,315,94573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,268,94762,2,0,P|78:215|100:136,1,116.999994644165,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,95043,1,2,0:1:0:0:
380,144,95324,5,2,0:1:0:0:
282,184,95512,2,0,L|174:104,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,202,95793,1,2,0:1:0:0:
348,24,96074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,159,96262,5,8,0:3:0:0:
220,75,96449,1,2,0:1:0:0:
343,232,96637,1,2,0:1:0:0:
154,239,96824,1,2,0:3:0:0:
410,313,97012,6,0,L|294:348,1,116.999994644165,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,160,97387,2,0,L|284:153,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,227,97574,2,0,L|251:266,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,160,97762,2,0,L|36:88,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
49,244,98043,1,2,0:1:0:0:
205,60,98324,5,2,0:1:0:0:
392,177,98512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
191,237,98699,1,2,0:1:0:0:
290,43,98887,1,2,0:3:0:0:
427,263,99074,1,2,0:1:0:0:
159,133,99262,1,8,0:3:0:0:
373,66,99449,1,2,0:1:0:0:
217,223,99637,6,0,B|191:193|116:221|116:221|106:186|106:186|64:211,1,188.999994232178,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,168,100012,5,4,0:3:0:0:
217,223,100387,2,0,L|170:270,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,212,100574,2,0,L|76:256,1,58.4999973220826,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,168,100762,2,0,P|39:120|60:40,1,116.999994644165,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,52,101043,1,2,0:1:0:0:
352,56,101324,5,2,0:1:0:0:
464,224,101512,2,0,P|489:275|484:330,2,58.4999973220826,4|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,224,101793,1,2,0:1:0:0:
156,304,102074,2,0,P|81:280|56:224,1,116.999994644165,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
172,159,102449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,92,102637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,32,102824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,36,103012,6,0,P|466:70|491:127,1,135.000005149842,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,253,103574,1,8,0:3:0:0:
139,316,104137,2,0,P|74:327|27:277,1,135.000005149842,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,170,104699,1,8,0:3:0:0:
402,147,105262,6,0,B|384:140,12,11.25,8|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,98,106012,6,0,P|215:131|141:114,1,135,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,36,106762,1,10,0:3:0:0:
64,248,107137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,340,107512,2,0,P|396:335|436:308,2,90,2|4|10,0:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
206,179,108637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,233,109012,6,0,L|519:213,2,90,4|0|10,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
188,305,110137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,127,110512,5,2,0:0:0:0:
206,64,110699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,221,110887,1,4,0:3:0:0:
25,253,111074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,253,111168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,253,111262,1,10,0:3:0:0:
78,127,111449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,314,111637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,191,111824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,112,112012,6,0,P|231:54|322:61,1,180,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,272,112762,1,10,0:3:0:0:
200,272,113137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,223,113324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
466,295,113512,6,0,P|507:237|509:202,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,180,113887,2,0,P|366:129|357:83,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,234,114262,2,0,P|265:301|256:332,1,90,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,171,114637,2,0,P|105:104|114:73,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,180,115012,2,0,P|330:136|341:36,1,180,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,33,115480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,35,115574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,61,115668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,91,115762,1,10,0:3:0:0:
67,198,116137,5,0,0:0:0:0:
199,312,116324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,312,116418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,312,116512,1,6,0:3:0:0:
290,301,116699,2,0,P|260:247|198:232,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
199,312,117074,5,2,0:0:0:0:
201,210,117262,5,8,0:3:0:0:
220,175,117355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,149,117449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,125,117543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,112,117637,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,30,117824,5,0,0:0:0:0:
187,58,118012,6,0,P|128:100|88:203,1,180,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,165,118574,1,8,0:3:0:0:
317,318,118762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,165,118949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,180,119137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
189,68,119324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,272,119512,6,0,P|279:343|380:337,1,180,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,87,120074,2,0,P|370:130|338:137,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,68,120449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,196,120637,2,0,P|339:213|301:205,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,84,121012,1,6,0:3:0:0:
208,182,121199,2,0,P|199:241|171:280,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,98,121574,1,8,0:3:0:0:
331,98,121949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,34,122137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
227,204,122324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,152,122512,2,0,P|21:194|-11:240,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,290,122887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,256,123074,2,0,P|395:314|398:347,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,290,123449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,160,123637,2,0,P|176:130|208:131,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,253,124012,6,0,P|25:202|46:88,1,180,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,257,124574,2,0,B|240:297|185:305,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,215,124949,2,0,P|429:259|448:302,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
201,142,125324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,43,125512,2,0,P|440:49|488:107,1,180,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,263,126074,1,8,0:3:0:0:
278,156,126262,6,0,P|193:160|160:168,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,263,126637,1,8,0:3:0:0:
198,290,126824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,354,127012,2,0,P|455:324|459:215,1,180,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,37,127574,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,181,127762,2,0,P|204:221|172:224,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,37,128137,5,8,0:3:0:0:
348,284,128512,2,0,P|421:282|444:270,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,181,128887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,114,129074,2,0,P|348:59|305:37,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,127,129449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
254,99,129637,1,8,0:3:0:0:
71,212,129824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,344,130012,2,0,P|274:265|235:173,1,180,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,252,130574,2,0,P|142:197|166:142,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,171,131137,2,0,P|246:158|470:20,1,360,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,34,132074,5,0,0:0:0:0:
401,202,132262,1,8,0:3:0:0:
146,171,132449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,88,132637,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,269,132824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,112,133012,2,0,L|120:55,1,90,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,264,133574,2,0,L|448:324,1,90,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134137,12,0,135824,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Zaphkael
updooted
DahplA
Your mapping is actually so good now. Keep it up Dad :D

Edit: Time to whip it out:

[Blossom]
  1. 00:04:012 (2) - While this note does emphasise an extra piano note on top of the previous 00:03:637 (1) - violin only, the spacing should match similarly to 00:06:637 (1,2) - this and not too much more. Reduce the spacing slightly here to keep things clean.
  2. 00:12:637 (1,1) - So here you extend the sliders to the blue tick in order to emphasise the increasing violin pitch, it would make sense to include 00:12:262 (4) - this note as it too has a high violin note. With that, an NC fits well here too.
  3. 00:28:574 (3,5) - These two circles are placed where the piano is weak and where there are no vocal sounds. It creates a very dense progression of notes, and considering this is a calmer section, it doesn't really make sense. I would remove these two notes in order to reduce the note density and keep it calm.
  4. 00:31:012 (1,2) - Here, 2 is placed on a part with virtually no sound. The only sound I can justify for it is that she ends the word "as" on this red line. In that case, why not just extend the slider 1 to fit the entire held vocal? https://puu.sh/s2Gaj/2f17857049.png
  5. 00:40:012 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part contradicts the previous. Shouldn't this part, with the kicks and heavier beats, have more density than the part with only vocals and light piano?
  6. 01:02:137 (7) - Very random 1/1 gap. The vocal ends here so it's justified to extend this to a 1/2 slider.
  7. 01:22:012 - The only thing I can say for the wub wub part is that it needs more clarity.
Juiceys
A really short mod from my queue xd

Easy:
02:04:012 (1,2,3,4) - I curved 2 and 3 so that both of them overlapped the straight slider before and after it respectively
Picture: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_9e ... sp=sharing (This is just an example please tweak it as you see fit)
00:13:762 (4) - This would be more fitting as some sort of blocky slider like this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yY9 ... sp=sharing
Topic Starter
Zaphkael
Haha, no worries, it happened to me once too.

Thanks for the mod! :3
Topic Starter
Zaphkael

DahplA wrote:

Your mapping is actually so good now. Keep it up Dad :D

Edit: Time to whip it out:

[Blossom]
  1. 00:04:012 (2) - While this note does emphasise an extra piano note on top of the previous 00:03:637 (1) - violin only, the spacing should match similarly to 00:06:637 (1,2) - this and not too much more. Reduce the spacing slightly here to keep things clean. okdad
  2. 00:12:637 (1,1) - So here you extend the sliders to the blue tick in order to emphasise the increasing violin pitch, it would make sense to include 00:12:262 (4) - this note as it too has a high violin note. With that, an NC fits well here too. fixed as discussed
  3. 00:28:574 (3,5) - These two circles are placed where the piano is weak and where there are no vocal sounds. It creates a very dense progression of notes, and considering this is a calmer section, it doesn't really make sense. I would remove these two notes in order to reduce the note density and keep it calm. okay after considering it i finally did the deed
  4. 00:31:012 (1,2) - Here, 2 is placed on a part with virtually no sound. The only sound I can justify for it is that she ends the word "as" on this red line. In that case, why not just extend the slider 1 to fit the entire held vocal? https://puu.sh/s2Gaj/2f17857049.png yes ;w;
  5. 00:40:012 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part contradicts the previous. Shouldn't this part, with the kicks and heavier beats, have more density than the part with only vocals and light piano? ill think about it, but i'd really rather not as i really just want those beats
  6. 01:02:137 (7) - Very random 1/1 gap. The vocal ends here so it's justified to extend this to a 1/2 slider. done
  7. 01:22:012 - The only thing I can say for the wub wub part is that it needs more clarity.why are YOU MY CLARITY
thanks mate!

(givin kds since remap was done)
Hikomori
Hi!

Mod from my queue

[Blossom]
  1. 00:04:012 (2) - maybe you should put the slider like this. it would be better
  1. 00:04:762 (5) - ^ (but like this)
  1. 00:07:762 (5) - maybe put a straight slider like this
  1. 00:08:324 (7) - put that circle stacked with the end of the slider, i think that would have better aestethics
  1. 00:08:887 (2,3,2,3,2,3) - all those minisliders are diagonal, would look better if theyre like not diagonal (this is a sugestion)
  1. 00:13:762 (1) - this slider looks weird, maybe change it?
  1. 00:20:137 (5) - this contacts with 00:21:074 (3)
  1. 00:32:887 (1) - stack this with 00:32:136 (3) it would be better i think
  1. 00:33:074 (2) - ^ 00:32:324 (4)
  1. 00:34:012 (1,3) - the contact, only change if you want
  1. 00:55:574 (5) - stack this with 00:54:637 (1) (start of the slider)
  1. 01:03:074 (3) - this slider is kinda weird, change it only if you want
  1. 01:05:137 (3) - ^
  1. 01:20:699 (4,5,6,8) - they contact
  1. 01:21:074 (7,9) - only change it if you want but, they contact
  1. 01:27:637 (1) - this slider is kinda weird
  1. 01:28:293 (3) - that normal hitsound doesnt fit with the song
  1. 01:39:637 (1) - that slider is weird lol
  1. 01:51:449 (7,1) - maybe you should stack those
  1. 02:11:137 (6) - this slider is not weird but i think that you got to put a spinner or a straight slider
[Lumael's Hard]
  1. 00:29:418 (4) - You gotta be fast to click on the circle and the slider, its a hard diff, maybe you shopuld change it
  1. 01:23:230 (3,4) - ^
  1. 01:26:230 (2,3) - ^
[Zerss' Normal]
  1. 00:16:762 (1) - that slider is kina weird, change it if you want

I didnt finded anything more
Seijiro
let's say I didn't see a thing and I happened to pass by with a giant sweeper :^)
Topic Starter
Zaphkael

[A L P H A] wrote:

Hi!

Mod from my queue

[Blossom]
  1. 00:04:012 (2) - maybe you should put the slider like this. it would be better
nah, I like this one
  1. 00:04:762 (5) - ^ (but like this)
why?
  1. 00:07:762 (5) - maybe put a straight slider like this
the flow goes up, circular in that direction. thats why i curved it.
  1. 00:08:324 (7) - put that circle stacked with the end of the slider, i think that would have better aestethics
that would increase the distance between the note and the next slider by too much
  1. 00:08:887 (2,3,2,3,2,3) - all those minisliders are diagonal, would look better if theyre like not diagonal (this is a sugestion)
i think they look better diagonal
  1. 00:13:762 (1) - this slider looks weird, maybe change it?
intended because of the wub, srry :/
  1. 00:20:137 (5) - this contacts with 00:21:074 (3)
moved stuff a little, but i cant do much more about that without changing the whole part
  1. 00:32:887 (1) - stack this with 00:32:136 (3) it would be better i think
intended as well; she sings higher, and therefore all notes are higher the second time
  1. 00:33:074 (2) - ^ 00:32:324 (4)
^
  1. 00:34:012 (1,3) - the contact, only change if you want
yeah, its a pattern
  1. 00:55:574 (5) - stack this with 00:54:637 (1) (start of the slider)
moved it somewhere else instead. same for note 6
  1. 01:03:074 (3) - this slider is kinda weird, change it only if you want
its intended to be like that, as a long straight slider doesnt look that pretty
  1. 01:05:137 (3) - ^
its a normal wave?
  1. 01:20:699 (4,5,6,8) - they contact
i know, but its hard to fix. If you have suggestions, sure
  1. 01:21:074 (7,9) - only change it if you want but, they contact
fixed
  1. 01:27:637 (1) - this slider is kinda weird
I am aware, its for the wub
  1. 01:28:293 (3) - that normal hitsound doesnt fit with the song
I'll tell the hitsounder
  1. 01:39:637 (1) - that slider is weird lol
as above
  1. 01:51:449 (7,1) - maybe you should stack those
I've tried stuff, but it messes too much with my pattern. will try to think of ways to make it better
  1. 02:11:137 (6) - this slider is not weird but i think that you got to put a spinner or a straight slider
a straight slider would look really bad here imo, and a spinner is...i dont like them randomly in maps

I didnt finded anything more
thanks a lot for your mod! im sorry i refused so much ;w;
DahplA
/me chucks Kudosu back into the map :)
Streliteela
Hi~Mod from my queue ^owo^

[General]
  1. According to the new Ranking Criteria, your difficulties should all end at the same spot. Though it's not compulsory, I still highly recommend you to follow that rule for consistency. So better take KwaN's Easy for reference and do some additional mapping, make sure all your diffs end in 02:21:449 -
  2. Combo color: Only Zerss' Normal is different from others. Is it on purpose or just forget to unify with other diffs?
  3. Unused hitsounds: {soft-hitfinish.wav} {soft-hitwhistle.wav} {soft-sliderslide.wav} {soft-sliderslide100.wav} {soft-slidertick100.wav}
  4. Files unused: {sb\thumbs.db} {sb\lyrics 13+.png} {sb\lyrics 14+.png}

[Blossom]
  1. 00:09:637 (5,1) - ds is too small here compared to 00:09:262 (4,5) - . Better increase it to 1.4x
  2. 00:27:637 - 00:39:262 - I notice that you didn't use any hitsound in this part. Why not add some soft-hitwhistle here? For example: 00:28:012 (2) - slider head, 00:28:762 (3) - slider head, 00:29:512 (4) - slider head and tail, 00:30:262 (6) - slider head and so on.
  3. 00:36:262 (5,1) - I'm not quite understand why the 2/1 distance is so small here. It even smaller than 00:30:262 (6,1) - this 1/1 rhythm. So better increase the distance, or add a note in 00:36:637 -.
  4. 00:48:262 (6,1) - Same as above ^ You may change 00:48:262 (6) - to a 1/1 slider.
  5. 00:58:012 (1) - nazi. Move to x168|y230 for a better blanket.
  6. 01:04:762 - There's really an obvious sound here that shouldn't be ignored imo. Better change 01:04:574 (2) - to a 1/2 slider and add a note in 01:04:949 -
  7. 01:07:387 - 01:07:949 - Better add notes to both of them. If you hesitate if there's any vocal in 01:07:387 - , then at least add note in 01:07:949 - cuz that sound is sooo loud.
  8. 01:08:137 (1) - Change the spin end to 01:09:824 - would be fine.
  9. 01:12:262 (2,3,4,5) - Well it's not a fault to follow the rhythm like that. But imo, as a Insane diff, it's better not to ignore the sound on those blue ticks. Actually it's a good place to add a stream with 8 notes, so why not have a try? Current pattern is much suitable in a Hard diff, it's to some extent too simple for a Insane diff.
  10. 01:15:262 (2,3,4) - Same as above ^
  11. 01:18:355 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Ah and this time you choose to use a stream here lol, so why not in those two previous parts as well?
  12. 01:21:824 (9) - Well i don't think it's a good choice here cuz there's not any strong beats here that need to be followed. So why not ctrl+g 01:21:449 (8,9) - these two objects?
  13. 01:27:262 (6,7) - Well better not ignore the sound on blue ticks especially in kiai part. Try something like this:
  14. 01:30:637 (6,7) - Here as well ^
  15. 01:33:449 (1) - Rhythm is quite weird if you just use a 1/2 slider here. Change to a note+1/2 slider would be better?
  16. 01:34:574 (4) - Change it to a 1/4 slider? That suit the music better than just using a note.
  17. 01:39:262 (6,7) - Better change these two notes to two 1/4 sliders as well. You can think of a new pattern by yourself this time ;)
  18. 01:41:512 (2) - hmmm reverse slider is not suitable here imo :< Try what you've done in 01:35:512 (2,3) - .
  19. 01:42:074 (4) - And this 1/2 slider is not suitable as well, cuz you put a quite strong beat on the slider tail. Just replace it by two notes.
  20. 01:43:949 (3) - Miss a note here?
  21. 01:56:512 (4,5) - Why the distance so small here?
  22. 02:04:949 (3,4) - hmm I think you need to ctrl+g these two objects. First the note then the slider for a better rhythm.
  23. 02:05:512 (5,1) - Swap nc?
  24. 02:07:012 (4,1) - ^
  25. 02:08:512 (2,1) - ^
  26. 02:10:012 (4) - Add nc
  27. 02:13:012 (6) - Change it to 1/1 slider? As you use a 1/1 slider+1/2 slider in 02:10:012 (4,5) - , it's better to keep the consistency at the end by using 1/1+1/2 as well. Oh and 02:13:012 (6) - ← nc this plz.

[Lumael's Hard]
  1. 00:07:668 - Add a note here? I notice you added a note in 00:04:668 (5) - so why not here as well?
  2. 00:16:762 (1) - I don't understand why use a reverse slider here? There isn't any beats in 00:17:418 - , so it's actually a overmapped rhythm. Try something like this would be better imo:
  3. 00:20:793 (3) - Add a note here?
  4. 00:29:449 (4) - Remove this note please, it's really weird that you use a 1/16 only in this place.
    Totally a neat diff, good job~:3

Normal is almost perfect, only a tiny suggestion:
  1. 00:23:137 (1) - Spin start from 00:22:949 - ?
KwaN's Easy is perfect!!! 骏喵无敌!!~^>w<^~

Okay that's it~~Good luck~~ :)
Topic Starter
Zaphkael

Streliteela wrote:

Hi~Mod from my queue ^owo^

[General]
  1. According to the new Ranking Criteria, your difficulties should all end at the same spot. Though it's not compulsory, I still highly recommend you to follow that rule for consistency. So better take KwaN's Easy for reference and do some additional mapping, make sure all your diffs end in 02:21:449 -
    It's reccomended, but not needed. I won't force my gd'ers to do so.
  2. Combo color: Only Zerss' Normal is different from others. Is it on purpose or just forget to unify with other diffs? i forgot :oops:
  3. Unused hitsounds: {soft-hitfinish.wav} {soft-hitwhistle.wav} {soft-sliderslide.wav} {soft-sliderslide100.wav} {soft-slidertick100.wav} i'll ask zerss and kwan since they do the hitsounds
  4. Files unused: {sb\thumbs.db} {sb\lyrics 13+.png} {sb\lyrics 14+.png} they were orignally supposed to be used (they're the last lines of text) but no, they are no longer needed :3. I don't know if i can just remove thumbs tho...I'll ask someone who knows stuff about it

[Blossom]
  1. 00:09:637 (5,1) - ds is too small here compared to 00:09:262 (4,5) - . Better increase it to 1.4x done
  2. 00:27:637 - 00:39:262 - I notice that you didn't use any hitsound in this part. Why not add some soft-hitwhistle here? For example: 00:28:012 (2) - slider head, 00:28:762 (3) - slider head, 00:29:512 (4) - slider head and tail, 00:30:262 (6) - slider head and so on. ill ask zerss
  3. 00:36:262 (5,1) - I'm not quite understand why the 2/1 distance is so small here. It even smaller than 00:30:262 (6,1) - this 1/1 rhythm. So better increase the distance, or add a note in 00:36:637 -. changed stuffs
  4. 00:48:262 (6,1) - Same as above ^ You may change 00:48:262 (6) - to a 1/1 slider. did the 1/1 sldier
  5. 00:58:012 (1) - nazi. Move to x168|y230 for a better blanket. yup
  6. 01:04:762 - There's really an obvious sound here that shouldn't be ignored imo. Better change 01:04:574 (2) - to a 1/2 slider and add a note in 01:04:949 -
    done, did the same for (1) as well (consistency)
  7. 01:07:387 - 01:07:949 - Better add notes to both of them. If you hesitate if there's any vocal in 01:07:387 - , then at least add note in 01:07:949 - cuz that sound is sooo loud. done for both
  8. 01:08:137 (1) - Change the spin end to 01:09:824 - would be fine. i dont think it matters that much anyway, so ill change it
  9. 01:12:262 (2,3,4,5) - Well it's not a fault to follow the rhythm like that. But imo, as a Insane diff, it's better not to ignore the sound on those blue ticks. Actually it's a good place to add a stream with 8 notes, so why not have a try? Current pattern is much suitable in a Hard diff, it's to some extent too simple for a Insane diff. i'd rather not as those streams arent loud or overwhelming in any way, and i prefer not to use them
  10. 01:15:262 (2,3,4) - Same as above ^ ^
  11. 01:18:355 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Ah and this time you choose to use a stream here lol, so why not in those two previous parts as well? because here, the stream definitely is louder and it fits better in the buildup
  12. 01:21:824 (9) - Well i don't think it's a good choice here cuz there's not any strong beats here that need to be followed. So why not ctrl+g 01:21:449 (8,9) - these two objects? i dont think it really feels that good but ill change it anwyay, because it sounds better
  13. 01:27:262 (6,7) - Well better not ignore the sound on blue ticks especially in kiai part. Try something like this: did something
  14. 01:30:637 (6,7) - Here as well ^ did something
  15. 01:33:449 (1) - Rhythm is quite weird if you just use a 1/2 slider here. Change to a note+1/2 slider would be better? that would be way to confusing, with the vocal starting on that note
  16. 01:34:574 (4) - Change it to a 1/4 slider? That suit the music better than just using a note. done
  17. 01:39:262 (6,7) - Better change these two notes to two 1/4 sliders as well. You can think of a new pattern by yourself this time ;) yes
  18. 01:41:512 (2) - hmmm reverse slider is not suitable here imo :< Try what you've done in 01:35:512 (2,3) - . okay
  19. 01:42:074 (4) - And this 1/2 slider is not suitable as well, cuz you put a quite strong beat on the slider tail. Just replace it by two notes. there is stuff i changed
  20. 01:43:949 (3) - Miss a note here? i guess?
  21. 01:56:512 (4,5) - Why the distance so small here? i once had a reason but not anymore i guess
  22. 02:04:949 (3,4) - hmm I think you need to ctrl+g these two objects. First the note then the slider for a better rhythm. ok
  23. 02:05:512 (5,1) - Swap nc?
  24. 02:07:012 (4,1) - ^
  25. 02:08:512 (2,1) - ^
  26. 02:10:012 (4) - Add nc all done, the map used to be different there and i forgot to adjust these
  27. 02:13:012 (6) - Change it to 1/1 slider? As you use a 1/1 slider+1/2 slider in 02:10:012 (4,5) - , it's better to keep the consistency at the end by using 1/1+1/2 as well. Oh and 02:13:012 (6) - ← nc this plz. yeah

Okay that's it~~Good luck~~ :)
thanks soooooooo much!

DahplA wrote:

/me chucks Kudosu back into the map :)
sankuuuuuuu :3
IamKwaN
Juiceys: Fixed the first point, I don't feel like second one looks nice xD Thanks for mod!
Also fine-tuned quite a lot of aesthetics.
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 2
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Version:KwaN's Easy
BeatmapID:793426

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.9

[Events]
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2512,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
8699,-125,4,2,88,50,0,0
14512,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
18824,-100,4,2,88,30,0,0
19012,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
26512,-100,4,2,88,5,0,0
28012,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
29887,-125,4,2,88,20,0,0
30262,-125,4,2,88,30,0,0
40012,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
70012,-125,4,2,88,40,0,0
71887,-125,4,2,88,50,0,0
79012,-100,4,2,88,50,0,0
82012,-100,4,2,88,60,0,1
82199,-100,4,2,88,60,0,0
94012,-100,4,2,88,60,0,1
94199,-100,4,2,88,60,0,0
131699,-100,4,2,88,10,0,0
131887,-100,4,2,88,60,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
178,99,2512,6,0,P|83:127|59:234,2,216,6|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,99,5512,6,0,P|429:127|453:234,2,216,6|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,127,8137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,196,8512,6,0,L|67:202,1,144,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
7,259,9637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,328,10012,2,0,L|196:322,1,144,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,266,11137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,210,11512,6,0,P|384:201|424:258,1,144,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
428,340,12637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,336,13012,2,0,L|272:341,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,314,13762,2,0,P|200:261|197:205,1,108,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,161,14512,6,0,L|55:157,1,135,4|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
121,37,15637,2,0,L|255:40,1,135,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
390,52,16762,2,0,P|450:119|445:205,1,180,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
305,318,18262,6,0,B|259:314|259:314|219:329|219:329|172:325,1,135,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,313,19012,2,0,P|66:321|43:382,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
184,242,20512,6,0,L|190:106,1,135,4|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
302,32,21637,2,0,P|365:40|388:101,2,135,4|0|6,0:3|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,82,28012,6,0,L|419:227,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,357,29512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,303,29887,1,2,0:0:0:0:
194,357,30262,2,0,P|158:360|126:345,1,72
90,270,31012,6,0,L|85:126,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,79,32512,2,0,L|314:75,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,22,33262,2,0,P|395:52|396:90,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,170,34012,6,0,L|390:245,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,300,34762,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,335,35137,1,2,0:0:0:0:
313,275,35512,2,0,P|274:272|242:287,2,72,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,354,36637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,336,37012,6,0,L|375:193,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,110,38137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,46,38512,2,0,P|464:42|503:79,2,108,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,81,40012,6,0,B|150:72,1,180,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
60,63,41137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,144,41512,2,0,P|11:187|12:235,2,90,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
150,312,43012,6,0,B|330:303,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
418,287,44137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,198,44512,2,0,L|431:107,2,90,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
418,287,45637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,354,46012,6,0,L|268:346,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,274,46762,2,0,P|212:229|201:182,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,111,47512,2,0,P|152:66|163:19,2,90,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
243,265,49012,6,0,L|64:258,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
1,192,50137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,127,50512,2,0,L|152:123,1,90,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
233,163,51262,1,0,1:0:0:0:
166,330,52012,6,0,L|29:322,2,135,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
255,325,53512,2,0,P|317:327|361:274,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
205,249,55012,6,0,L|214:109,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
255,325,56512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
388,305,57074,1,0,1:0:0:0:
365,171,57637,1,0,1:0:0:0:
309,100,58012,6,0,P|252:84|198:130,2,135,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
365,171,59512,2,0,L|374:33,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
401,253,61012,6,0,P|458:237|512:283,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
340,319,62512,2,0,B|206:311,1,135,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
185,86,64012,6,0,B|51:94,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
452,51,66262,2,0,L|446:140,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,176,67012,6,0,L|226:170,1,135,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
225,306,68137,2,0,L|404:314,1,180,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,286,69262,2,0,P|507:201|447:137,1,180,0|4,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,94,70762,6,0,L|213:99,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,79,71512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
57,110,71887,2,0,P|21:176|47:234,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,297,73012,6,0,B|243:305,1,144,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,342,74137,2,0,P|354:344|388:335,1,72,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,288,74887,2,0,L|448:143,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,81,76012,6,0,L|321:75,1,72,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
251,30,76762,2,0,P|238:67|241:99,1,72,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
283,170,77512,2,0,P|296:207|293:239,1,72,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
233,296,78262,2,0,L|161:302,1,72,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
82,275,79012,6,0,L|70:139,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
138,344,80512,2,0,B|283:330,1,135,0|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
337,269,81449,2,0,P|342:224|333:179,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,136,82012,6,0,B|382:127|382:127|447:142|447:142|502:135,2,180,4|0|4,0:0|1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
146,50,84262,2,0,P|80:44|63:102,1,135,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,143,85012,6,0,B|82:200|82:200|67:265|67:265|74:320,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
249,363,86512,2,0,B|296:379|296:379|383:369,2,135,4|8|0,0:3|0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
199,288,88012,6,0,B|206:233|206:233|191:168|191:168|200:111,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
359,26,89512,2,0,P|406:22|446:39,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,120,90262,2,0,L|471:255,1,135,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,299,91012,6,0,B|428:302|395:287|395:287|364:291|335:305|335:305|310:295|273:294,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
120,251,92512,2,0,L|110:117,1,135,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
157,40,93449,2,0,P|200:27|246:32,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,54,94012,6,0,L|465:61,2,180,4|0|4,0:3|1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
198,213,96262,2,0,B|245:209|245:209|289:217|289:217|333:214,1,135,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,210,97012,6,0,P|446:258|444:347,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
264,346,98512,2,0,B|174:357|174:357|131:344,2,135,4|8|0,0:3|0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
340,298,100012,6,0,L|351:117,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
185,47,101512,2,0,L|96:56,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,119,102262,2,0,B|24:167|24:167|35:255,1,135,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,293,103012,6,0,P|103:252|172:261,1,135,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
271,347,104137,2,0,P|336:354|387:313,1,135,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
475,210,105262,2,0,L|466:72,1,135,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,38,106012,6,0,L|259:44,1,180,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
170,31,107137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,88,107512,2,0,P|72:123|60:169,2,90,0|4|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
142,262,109012,6,0,L|234:255,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,225,109762,2,0,L|409:232,1,90,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,276,110512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
489,186,110887,2,0,P|495:142|484:96,2,90,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
484,276,112012,6,0,B|395:285|395:285|303:270,1,180,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
140,198,113512,2,0,L|49:203,1,90,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
50,293,114262,2,0,L|139:288,1,90,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
220,246,115012,6,0,B|400:252,1,180,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
475,300,116137,1,0,1:0:0:0:
479,210,116512,2,0,P|482:146|470:75,2,135,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
399,251,118012,6,0,L|255:242,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
475,300,119512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
359,369,120074,2,0,L|215:360,1,135,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
167,290,121012,6,0,P|174:224|162:157,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
89,335,122512,1,4,0:3:0:0:
6,228,123074,2,0,P|-1:162|11:95,1,135,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
93,57,124012,6,0,L|228:52,2,135,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
88,147,125512,2,0,L|223:142,2,135,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
88,237,127012,6,0,L|223:242,2,135,4|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
93,327,128512,2,0,L|228:332,1,135,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
447,280,130012,6,0,P|466:213|447:151,1,135,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
345,63,131137,2,0,B|197:68,2,135,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
435,63,132637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,152,133012,6,0,L|440:290,2,135,4|0|0,0:3|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134324,12,0,136012,0:0:0:0:
Electoz
[General]

1. Unused hitsounds:
    1. soft-hitfinish.wav
    2. soft-hitwhistle.wav
    3. soft-sliderslide.wav
    4. soft-sliderslide100.wav
    5. soft-slidertick100.wav
[KwaN's Easy]

1. The creator hasn't updated the set yet so I used your code on the post above.
  2. 00:34:012 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part feels somewhat denser than the others so could be nerfed a bit considering the song is still calm, either of these suggestions could work:
    1. Remove 00:36:637 (5) since vocals didn't land here unlike 00:34:012 (1,2,3,4) .
    2. Replace 00:34:012 (1,2) with a 2/1 slider if you're following the instrument since the sound on 00:34:387 isn't that audible compared to 00:35:137 (3,4,5) .
  3. 01:09:262 (3) - Actually you can end this slider here 01:09:824 so you can start another one on 01:10:012 like what you did with 00:13:762 (4,1) - 01:21:449 (3,1) - etc.
  4. 01:49:762 - Normal sampleset would fit better than the drum-finish here imo.
  5. 01:54:262 - Use Normal sampleset?
[Zerss' Normal]

1. 00:04:762 (4,1) - 00:07:762 (4,1) - 00:13:012 (5,6) - I would like to hear your explanation/reasoning behind these 2/1 stacks at the beginning as they are done pretty inconsistently, 00:04:762 (4,1) - Could've used the same rhythm, and I also curious why you decided to overlap these 00:13:012 (5,6) instead of stacking them completely.
  2. 00:12:262 (4) - NC?
  3. 01:34:762 - Could add some green line settings here zz and drum-clap could work here as well.
  4. 01:37:762 - 01:40:762 - Drum-clap would fit better imo
  5. 01:51:637 - 01:56:512 - 01:57:074 - 01:57:637 - Yeah how about adding drum-clap again on these places since it sounds pretty much similar as 01:50:887 - 01:55:762 .
[Lumael's Hard]

1. 00:05:512 (1) - Add finish like 00:02:512 (1) ?
  2. 00:16:762 (1) - Really disagree with your rhythm choice here, you skipped 00:17:512 for the sake of that long repeat slider which plays really weird zz
  3. 00:28:012 - I would like to hear your reasoning why you used such a high SV on this calm section zz
  4. 00:29:449 (4,1) - I also don't really recommend this, at least not in Hard cuz players can't adapt with this kind of snaps.
[Blossom]

1. 00:13:012 (1) - Optional but how about something like this? Would be a nice idea to make 00:12:637 (1,1) a higher spacing than 00:12:262 (1,1) as the pitch goes higher, you have to move some stuff around if you apply this though.
  2. 00:14:512 (1,2,3) - 00:20:512 (1,2,3) - I'm curious about your reasoning behind these placements, you clearly made a pattern with 00:20:512 (1,2,3) but not 00:14:512 (1,2,3) . Instead you go for something like 00:15:074 (3,1) which is a really inconsistent structure. Normally people would expect 00:14:512 (1,2,3) to be in the same pattern since you already did so with 00:20:512 (1,2,3) .
  3. 00:22:762 - Hitsound is missing I guess? Also minor but it's kinda inconsistent when you map this but not 01:08:137 - 02:14:137 so yeah would be better if you're more consistent on the way you handle stuff before spinners.
  4. 00:29:512 (4,5) - A 1/2 reverse slider don't play really well cuz the flow's kinda ruined when you're using that so 2 1/2 sliders instead of 00:29:512 (4,5) would play better and 00:29:887 is more prominent than 00:30:074 anyways so why not
  5. 00:39:355 - 00:39:543 - I didn't hear anything on these blue ticks tho? Kinda overmapped and using a 1/2 repeat slider on this instead would already play fine.
  6. 00:48:262 - 00:49:012 - 00:49:762 - Missing hitsounds?
  7. 00:49:012 (7) - NC I guess.
  8. 00:52:762 (5,6,7,8) - The placements aren't really appealing, actually you can make them a star pattern here.
  9. 00:56:137 (2,3,4) - Ctrl+G rhythm? 00:56:512 sounds like a better place to put a 1/2 slider according to how you followed vocals with sliders in this section.
  10. 00:59:324 (6,1) - Was expecting a bigger spacing than this for emphasis compared to 00:57:824 (4,1) - 00:59:887 (2,3) - etc
  11. 01:02:137 - Add drum-clap?
  12. 01:07:012 (1,2) - Subjective but it's kinda anti-climatic when you used such a small spacing when the song is at its peak, I would use a lot bigger spacing than this to express the song, same applies to 01:07:574 (1,2) .
  13. 01:20:887 (6,7) - 01:21:449 (8,9) - Could've used the same spacing on both of these since they sound pretty much same.
  14. 01:26:512 (2) - A 1/4 slider instead of this would be more fitting imo since it sounds slightly different from 01:26:699 (3,4,5) so you might want to map them differently.
  15. 01:33:074 (6,1) - This 1/1 spacing could be misread as 1/2 lol considering how you spaced 01:32:699 (4,5,6) . I recommend either using a bigger spacing that is noticeable for 1/1 or just stack 01:33:074 (6,1) .
  16. 01:34:012 (2) - NC? Since SV has changed and the downbeat is here.
  17. Honestly I don't really like the idea of how you treat the 3/4 rhythms like 01:35:043 (6,1) - 01:35:793 (3,4) etc in the second kiai cuz they could be easily misread as 1/2 rhythms, either this or using the same rhythm as 01:42:262 (5,6) would play fine.
  18. 02:02:324 (3,5,7) - Yeah I can see what you're trying with this but the way you placed circles could be more structured, in this case I was expecting either 02:02:324 (3) to be stacked on 02:02:887 (5,7) or 02:03:449 (7) to be placed under 02:02:887 (5) so you got something similar to this. (well in the pic 7 is off-screen but you get the general idea)
  19. 02:07:574 (2,3) - You can Ctrl+G the rhythm here if you're following vocal, 02:08:324 can be mapped too if you apply this.
  20. 02:05:137 - Drum sampleset.
Blossom still can be improved more imo, you can take what you learned from my points and apply to the rest of the map. If you have any questions feel free to ask me in game, good luck~
Topic Starter
Zaphkael

Electoz wrote:

[General]

1. Unused hitsounds:
    1. soft-hitfinish.wav
    2. soft-hitwhistle.wav
    3. soft-sliderslide.wav
    4. soft-sliderslide100.wav
    5. soft-slidertick100.wav
deleted them

[Blossom]

1. 00:13:012 (1) - Optional but how about something like this? Would be a nice idea to make 00:12:637 (1,1) a higher spacing than 00:12:262 (1,1) as the pitch goes higher, you have to move some stuff around if you apply this though. done! i love it
  2. 00:14:512 (1,2,3) - 00:20:512 (1,2,3) - I'm curious about your reasoning behind these placements, you clearly made a pattern with 00:20:512 (1,2,3) but not 00:14:512 (1,2,3) . Instead you go for something like 00:15:074 (3,1) which is a really inconsistent structure. Normally people would expect 00:14:512 (1,2,3) to be in the same pattern since you already did so with 00:20:512 (1,2,3) .i see both as completely seperate things. in the first one, you can clearly hear the beat, and i focus on that by more abrupt movements, while in the second the violin pops in and i want to recreate that flow-ey feeling from the violin
  3. 00:22:762 - Hitsound is missing I guess? Also minor but it's kinda inconsistent when you map this but not 01:08:137 - 02:14:137 so yeah would be better if you're more consistent on the way you handle stuff before spinners. ill ask zerss for the hitsounds. i also removed the note before the spinner
  4. 00:29:512 (4,5) - A 1/2 reverse slider don't play really well cuz the flow's kinda ruined when you're using that so 2 1/2 sliders instead of 00:29:512 (4,5) would play better and 00:29:887 is more prominent than 00:30:074 anyways so why not sure, it does feel better
  5. 00:39:355 - 00:39:543 - I didn't hear anything on these blue ticks tho? Kinda overmapped and using a 1/2 repeat slider on this instead would already play fine. okay
  6. 00:48:262 - 00:49:012 - 00:49:762 - Missing hitsounds? probably
  7. 00:49:012 (7) - NC I guess. whoops
  8. 00:52:762 (5,6,7,8) - The placements aren't really appealing, actually you can make them a star pattern here. okay
  9. 00:56:137 (2,3,4) - Ctrl+G rhythm? 00:56:512 sounds like a better place to put a 1/2 slider according to how you followed vocals with sliders in this section. yes, and moved around some stuff
  10. 00:59:324 (6,1) - Was expecting a bigger spacing than this for emphasis compared to 00:57:824 (4,1) - 00:59:887 (2,3) - etc yep, did so
  11. 01:02:137 - Add drum-clap? ill ask zerss
  12. 01:07:012 (1,2) - Subjective but it's kinda anti-climatic when you used such a small spacing when the song is at its peak, I would use a lot bigger spacing than this to express the song, same applies to 01:07:574 (1,2) . did stuff
  13. 01:20:887 (6,7) - 01:21:449 (8,9) - Could've used the same spacing on both of these since they sound pretty much same. did some stuff
  14. 01:26:512 (2) - A 1/4 slider instead of this would be more fitting imo since it sounds slightly different from 01:26:699 (3,4,5) so you might want to map them differently. you're right
  15. 01:33:074 (6,1) - This 1/1 spacing could be misread as 1/2 lol considering how you spaced 01:32:699 (4,5,6) . I recommend either using a bigger spacing that is noticeable for 1/1 or just stack 01:33:074 (6,1) . i dont think its that easily misread, but i stacked them and moved them a bit anyway
  16. 01:34:012 (2) - NC? Since SV has changed and the downbeat is here. whoops
  17. Honestly I don't really like the idea of how you treat the 3/4 rhythms like 01:35:043 (6,1) - 01:35:793 (3,4) etc in the second kiai cuz they could be easily misread as 1/2 rhythms, either this or using the same rhythm as 01:42:262 (5,6) would play fine. did some changes
  18. 02:02:324 (3,5,7) - Yeah I can see what you're trying with this but the way you placed circles could be more structured, in this case I was expecting either 02:02:324 (3) to be stacked on 02:02:887 (5,7) or 02:03:449 (7) to be placed under 02:02:887 (5) so you got something similar to this. (well in the pic 7 is off-screen but you get the general idea) thats a really good idea! thanks
  19. 02:07:574 (2,3) - You can Ctrl+G the rhythm here if you're following vocal, 02:08:324 can be mapped too if you apply this. I prefer what i have, since it emphasises the beats and the 'soon' vocal a lot more
  20. 02:05:137 - Drum sampleset. zerss
Blossom still can be improved more imo, you can take what you learned from my points and apply to the rest of the map. If you have any questions feel free to ask me in game, good luck~
Thanks a lot! I'll try my best to improve it
Zerss
Did all changes except the first one since I want to understand why it should be "forbidden" or I don't know. I mean, I don't get why I don't have to put a movement break right there, and it doesn't feel inconsistant since this concept is repeated for the whole part.

my diff
blossom diff
Lumael
I'm sorry to all the people who modded my difficulty, but I decided to remap it...

New Ver.
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 28012
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.1

[Metadata]
Version:Lumael's Hard
BeatmapID:783855

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.4

[Events]
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2512,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,70,0,0
12543,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,70,0,0
13012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,70,0,0
13762,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,70,0,0
14512,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
16762,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
18074,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
20512,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
22762,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
25105,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
26512,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,5,0,0
28012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
40012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,1
40105,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
52012,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,80,0,0
68137,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
70012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
75918,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
79012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,85,0,0
81824,-100,4,2,3,85,0,1
82012,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
82293,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
82762,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
83043,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
83512,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
83793,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
84262,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
84449,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
85012,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
85293,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
85762,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
86043,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
86512,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
86699,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
87262,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
87449,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
88012,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
88293,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
88762,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
89043,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
89512,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
89793,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
90262,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
90449,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
91012,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
91293,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
91762,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
92043,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
92512,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
92699,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
93262,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
93449,-100,4,2,2,90,0,0
93824,-100,4,2,2,90,0,0
94012,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
94387,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
95512,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
95793,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
96262,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
96449,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
97012,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
97387,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
97762,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
98043,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
98512,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
98699,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
99262,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
99449,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
99637,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
100012,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
100387,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
100762,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
101043,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
101512,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
101793,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
102262,-100,4,2,3,90,0,1
102449,-100,4,2,2,90,0,1
103012,-100,4,2,3,80,0,1
105262,-100,4,2,3,80,0,1
106012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
112012,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,80,0,0
118012,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,80,0,0
134137,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,80,0,0
136012,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
64,96,2512,5,4,0:0:0:0:
60,112,2887,2,0,L|56:159,4,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,225,3637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,310,4012,6,0,B|184:324|203:312|220:300|278:307,1,157.500006008148,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,306,4668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,306,4762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,110,5512,5,0,0:0:0:0:
402,125,5887,2,0,L|398:175,4,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,239,6637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,164,7012,6,0,P|281:112|356:38,1,157.500006008148,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,51,7762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,61,7949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,73,8137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,109,8324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,145,8512,5,4,0:0:0:0:
425,158,8887,2,0,L|375:146,3,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,168,9262,2,0,P|362:211|377:279,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,335,10012,5,2,0:0:0:0:
447,348,10387,2,0,L|411:351,3,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,338,10762,2,0,P|348:323|286:340,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,240,11512,5,6,0:1:0:0:
215,252,11887,2,0,L|211:219,3,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,199,12262,2,0,P|172:208|113:194,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13012,12,0,14137,0:0:0:0:
87,62,14512,5,6,0:3:0:0:
67,138,14699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,120,14887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,81,15074,2,0,L|16:206,1,105.000004005432,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,262,15637,2,0,P|60:292|131:290,1,105.000004005432,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,170,16199,5,10,0:3:0:0:
172,243,16387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,226,16574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,178,16762,2,0,L|224:299,1,105.000004005432,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,344,17324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,344,17418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,344,17512,6,0,B|232:317|253:337|274:358|345:342,1,157.500006008148,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,240,18262,2,0,L|328:353,1,105.000004005432,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,352,18824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,214,19012,6,0,P|376:187|304:163,1,105.000004005432,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,290,19574,2,0,P|456:255|441:154,1,157.500006008148,10|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
391,214,20324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,302,20512,5,6,0:3:0:0:
250,268,20699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,346,20887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,222,21074,2,0,L|191:225,1,105.000004005432,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,248,21637,2,0,L|134:132,1,105.000004005432,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,30,22199,6,0,L|218:100,2,52.5000020027161,10|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,143,22762,1,4,0:3:0:0:
256,192,22855,12,0,26512,0:0:0:0:
107,68,40012,6,0,B|102:155|102:155|115:190|115:190|108:283,1,210.000008010865,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
108,275,41512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
175,209,41887,2,0,L|285:208,1,105.000004005432,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
279,208,43012,6,0,P|250:186|350:137,1,210.000008010865,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
341,120,44512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
262,67,44887,2,0,P|216:52|150:78,2,105.000004005432,4|10|0,0:3|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,67,46012,6,0,L|251:294,1,210.000008010865,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
251,276,47512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
173,330,47887,2,0,P|122:348|64:325,1,105.000004005432,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
74,333,49012,6,0,P|106:284|26:178,1,210.000008010865,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
27,178,50512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
103,122,50887,2,0,L|219:116,1,105.000004005432,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
202,235,51637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,235,51824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,235,52012,6,0,L|208:110,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,291,52574,2,0,L|129:278,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,359,53137,2,0,L|175:351,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,280,53512,6,0,P|26:304|10:384,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,256,54074,2,0,P|81:250|44:186,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,122,54637,2,0,L|119:197,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,374,55012,6,0,L|132:233,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,375,55574,2,0,P|192:394|114:362,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,304,56137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
268,287,56324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,356,56512,6,0,L|447:347,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,287,57074,2,0,L|149:295,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,222,57637,2,0,P|94:187|99:145,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,295,58012,6,0,P|105:269|36:313,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,358,58574,2,0,L|201:234,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,187,59137,2,0,L|286:268,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,143,59512,6,0,B|257:124|281:137|307:151|353:136,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,31,60074,2,0,P|199:86|215:142,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,148,60637,2,0,P|114:106|115:77,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,214,61012,6,0,L|165:344,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,209,61574,2,0,L|280:90,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,39,62137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
196,127,62324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,121,62512,6,0,P|353:69|294:16,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,176,63074,2,0,B|416:161|416:161|379:295,1,238.00000453949,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,353,64012,6,0,L|344:343,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,254,64574,2,0,L|371:245,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,158,65137,2,0,P|416:153|415:10,1,238.00000453949,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,73,66074,2,0,P|301:77|265:70,1,59.5000011348725,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
201,33,66449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,111,66637,2,0,P|156:153|162:188,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,283,67012,6,0,L|116:294,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,219,67574,2,0,L|294:344,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,206,68137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,192,68230,12,0,69637,0:0:0:0:
135,292,70012,6,0,L|140:222,1,52.5000020027161,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,204,70387,2,0,L|214:274,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,334,70762,2,0,L|316:321,2,105.000004005432,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,203,71887,6,0,L|352:208,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,157,72262,2,0,L|456:152,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,213,72637,2,0,L|499:284,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,290,73012,6,0,L|431:352,2,52.5000020027161,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,241,73574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,319,73762,2,0,L|241:311,2,105.000004005432,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,242,74887,6,0,P|186:263|172:295,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,357,75262,2,0,L|110:360,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,300,75637,2,0,P|62:278|41:262,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,359,76012,6,0,L|138:246,1,105.000004005432,6|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
294,260,76762,2,0,L|287:364,1,105.000004005432,6|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
236,215,77512,6,0,L|349:207,1,105.000004005432,6|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
437,83,78262,2,0,L|441:117,3,26.2500010013581,6|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,146,78637,2,0,L|443:179,3,26.2500010013581,4|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,207,79012,5,4,0:3:0:0:
439,282,79199,1,0,0:0:0:0:
469,354,79387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,338,79574,2,0,L|272:344,2,52.5000020027161,8|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,259,80137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
253,266,80324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,355,80512,6,0,L|146:242,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,345,81074,2,0,L|158:355,1,105.000004005432,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
223,313,81637,2,0,L|307:307,1,78.7500030040742,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,328,82012,5,4,0:3:0:0:
453,240,82293,2,0,L|445:157,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,131,82574,1,2,0:1:0:0:
271,190,82762,2,0,L|349:194,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,193,83043,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,193,83137,2,0,L|341:232,2,35,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,60,83512,5,4,0:3:0:0:
224,178,83793,2,0,L|116:168,1,105,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
59,237,84262,2,0,L|50:286,1,35,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,304,84449,2,0,L|126:269,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,193,84637,2,0,P|94:165|37:163,1,70,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,66,85012,6,0,P|196:92|277:82,2,105,4|2|2,0:3|0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
293,29,85762,2,0,P|326:59|337:90,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,81,86043,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,81,86137,2,0,L|336:135,2,35,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,30,86512,5,4,0:3:0:0:
461,118,86699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,203,86887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,115,87074,1,2,0:3:0:0:
362,237,87262,2,0,L|291:231,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,308,87637,2,0,P|432:272|429:197,1,105,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,175,88012,6,0,P|391:151|321:158,2,105,4|2|2,0:3|0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
297,228,88762,2,0,P|266:198|255:151,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,173,89043,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,173,89137,2,0,L|260:124,2,35,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,241,89512,6,0,L|206:347,1,105,4|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
330,289,90074,1,2,0:1:0:0:
277,363,90262,2,0,L|229:358,1,35,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,330,90449,2,0,L|129:335,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,363,90637,2,0,P|69:323|91:280,1,70,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,159,91012,6,0,P|82:182|27:172,1,105,4|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
7,133,91387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,87,91574,2,0,P|193:115|203:163,1,70,2|8,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
202,137,91855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,104,92043,2,0,P|83:35|136:-3,1,105,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
206,144,92512,6,0,L|215:297,1,140,4|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
158,87,93074,2,0,P|208:69|266:97,1,105,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,125,93449,2,0,L|286:278,1,140,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,306,94012,6,0,P|381:296|331:345,1,105,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,333,94387,2,0,L|343:372,3,35,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,372,94762,1,0,0:3:0:0:
179,326,94949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,326,95043,2,0,L|61:340,1,105,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
81,200,95512,6,0,P|114:221|179:224,2,105,4|2|0,0:3|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,114,96262,2,0,L|109:57,1,35,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,52,96449,2,0,L|182:86,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,110,96637,2,0,L|250:31,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,139,97012,6,0,P|285:177|220:173,1,105,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,179,97387,2,0,L|226:230,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,211,97574,2,0,L|162:176,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,148,97762,2,0,L|78:258,2,105,4|0|2,0:3|0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
174,17,98512,6,0,L|178:96,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,156,98887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,67,99074,1,2,0:1:0:0:
231,238,99262,2,0,L|307:248,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,325,99637,2,0,L|66:339,1,105,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,309,100012,6,0,P|37:264|52:203,1,105,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,100387,2,0,L|46:160,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,166,100574,2,0,L|119:200,1,35,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,213,100762,2,0,L|191:129,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,143,101043,2,0,P|161:100|103:89,1,105,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
230,37,101512,6,0,P|269:72|329:72,2,105,4|2|0,0:3|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,19,102262,2,0,L|381:141,2,105,8|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,167,103012,6,0,L|276:152,1,140,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,248,103574,2,0,L|358:235,1,140,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,335,104137,2,0,L|309:322,1,140,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,297,104699,2,0,P|136:256|199:166,1,140,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,358,105262,2,0,B|73:338|73:338|45:267|52:223,1,245,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,225,106012,6,0,P|111:174|8:147,1,210.000008010865,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
7,147,107512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
80,205,107887,2,0,L|190:204,1,105.000004005432,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,204,109012,6,0,B|251:222|289:198|334:176|400:192,1,210.000008010865,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
390,190,110512,1,6,0:3:0:0:
358,100,110887,1,8,0:3:0:0:
442,119,111074,2,0,L|486:117,2,26.2500010013581,0|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
358,100,111449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,220,111637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
467,144,111824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,245,112012,6,0,B|384:359|384:359|303:290,1,210.000008010865,4|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
310,296,113512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,352,113887,2,0,P|182:364|120:344,2,105.000004005432,4|10|0,0:3|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,352,115012,6,0,L|228:259,1,78.7500030040742,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,273,115387,2,0,L|233:229,3,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,229,115762,2,0,L|237:106,1,105.000004005432,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,35,116324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,35,116418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,35,116512,5,2,0:0:0:0:
325,50,116699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,23,116887,1,4,0:3:0:0:
461,17,117074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,130,117262,2,0,L|365:123,3,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,131,117637,2,0,L|317:145,3,26.2500010013581,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,149,118012,6,0,L|304:274,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,93,118574,2,0,L|383:106,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,25,119137,2,0,L|337:33,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,104,119512,6,0,P|486:80|502:0,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,128,120074,2,0,P|431:134|468:198,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,262,120637,2,0,L|393:187,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,10,121012,6,0,L|380:151,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,9,121574,2,0,P|320:-10|398:22,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,80,122137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
244,97,122324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,28,122512,6,0,L|65:37,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,97,123074,2,0,L|363:89,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,162,123637,2,0,P|418:197|413:239,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,89,124012,6,0,P|407:115|476:71,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,26,124574,2,0,L|311:150,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,197,125137,2,0,L|226:116,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,241,125512,6,0,B|255:260|231:247|205:233|159:248,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,353,126074,2,0,P|313:298|297:242,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,236,126637,2,0,P|398:278|397:307,1,59.5000011348725,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,170,127012,6,0,L|347:40,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,175,127574,2,0,L|232:294,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,345,128137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
316,257,128324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,263,128512,6,0,P|159:315|218:368,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,208,129074,2,0,B|96:223|96:223|133:89,1,238.00000453949,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,31,130012,6,0,L|168:41,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,130,130574,2,0,L|141:139,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,226,131137,2,0,P|96:231|97:374,1,238.00000453949,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,311,132074,2,0,P|211:307|247:314,1,59.5000011348725,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
311,351,132449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,273,132637,2,0,P|356:231|350:196,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,101,133012,6,0,L|396:90,1,119.000002269745,6|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,165,133574,2,0,L|218:40,1,119.000002269745,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,178,134137,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,192,134230,12,0,136012,0:0:0:0:
PyroBear
Damn this is good.
[Normal]
  1. 01:08:512 (1) - Spinner seems too fast for a normal.
  2. 02:14:512 (1) - Same. Also wondering why isn't it mapped beyond this.
[Hard]
  1. 00:07:762 (2,3,4,5,1) - Seem's too confusing.
  2. 01:56:324 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - ^
  3. 02:16:012 - Same as the last Normal point
That's all I've got. Star since the song is awesome.
TheKingHenry
Hello mod from my queue~

Zaphkael wrote:

you can mod the highest only if you want
While at times in this mapset I feel like it was lacking visual thought behind it, it was mostly clean so I'm gonna take advantage of this
Blossom
  1. 00:12:262 (1,1,1,1) - slider have only 1/4 between em but they lead to completely different direction compared to the next object. Could flow better
  2. 00:13:762 (1) - with sliders like this you could make smth more visually appealing when comparing to other objects around it. The shape itself is cool
  3. 00:18:262 (3) - could be blanketed with both 00:18:637 (4) - and 00:19:012 (1) - ; also could stack 00:17:512 (1,1) - just making some structuring around
  4. 00:22:762 - you could still have one circle here, since the sound is pretty strong and the spinner isn't too short for it
  5. 00:22:762 - perhaps make (better) blanket? also 00:29:512 (4,5) -
  6. 00:31:012 (1,2,5) - and 00:31:012 (1,2,5) - ^
  7. 00:45:262 (6,1) - and here. Ok I won't link all of these, just if there's possible for good blanket/whatnot visually cool without the need to restructure whole section, hell yeah do it
  8. 01:08:137 (1) - perhaps circle here as well
  9. 01:17:887 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - since you mapped it here, why not map it to the other similar places before it too. While at it, you could make the streamshape better and blanket it with 01:19:387 (3) -
  10. 01:22:012 - this section beginning here could use hella lot visual work. The 2nd part of the kiai is visually clearly better imo tho
  11. 02:11:137 (3) - this doesn't look too good
  12. 02:14:137 (1) - same as earlier. Also it would be better if you mapped till the end or more like somewhere around 02:22:012 - where the last relevant sounds happen. Current one kinda feels like it would still continue, especially since after the spinner there's almost immediately clear sounds
Topic Starter
Zaphkael

TheKingHenry wrote:

Hello mod from my queue~

Zaphkael wrote:

you can mod the highest only if you want
While at times in this mapset I feel like it was lacking visual thought behind it, it was mostly clean so I'm gonna take advantage of this
Blossom
  1. 00:12:262 (1,1,1,1) - slider have only 1/4 between em but they lead to completely different direction compared to the next object. Could flow better kind of intentional, because the violin screams for attention and emphasis
  2. 00:13:762 (1) - with sliders like this you could make smth more visually appealing when comparing to other objects around it. The shape itself is cool I dont know what, it already blankets 00:14:512 (1) -
  3. 00:18:262 (3) - could be blanketed with both 00:18:637 (4) - and 00:19:012 (1) - ; also could stack 00:17:512 (1,1) - just making some structuring around did stuff
  4. 00:22:762 - you could still have one circle here, since the sound is pretty strong and the spinner isn't too short for it I did that before and was told not to
  5. 00:22:762 - perhaps make (better) blanket? also 00:29:512 (4,5) - did stuff on the first, not the second. i think that one fits the way it is
  6. 00:31:012 (1,2,5) - and 00:31:012 (1,2,5) - ^ keeping this one as well, its better the way it is imo
  7. 00:45:262 (6,1) - and here. Ok I won't link all of these, just if there's possible for good blanket/whatnot visually cool without the need to restructure whole section, hell yeah do it did something
  8. 01:08:137 (1) - perhaps circle here as well same as earlier
  9. 01:17:887 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - since you mapped it here, why not map it to the other similar places before it too. While at it, you could make the streamshape better and blanket it with 01:19:387 (3) - because it's louder this time, and fits with the buildup. I did some stuff on the stream though
  10. 01:22:012 - this section beginning here could use hella lot visual work. The 2nd part of the kiai is visually clearly better imo tho ill try :)
  11. 02:11:137 (3) - this doesn't look too good did stuff
  12. 02:14:137 (1) - same as earlier. Also it would be better if you mapped till the end or more like somewhere around 02:22:012 - where the last relevant sounds happen. Current one kinda feels like it would still continue, especially since after the spinner there's almost immediately clear sounds did this before but was asked to remove for consistency
Thanks a lot!

@pyro: I'm waiting for my gd'ers to process your mod. I didn't forget you ;)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.