forum

Find a friend!

posted
Total Posts
show more
ArcanaKnight64
Welp, here we go...

Nationality: American
Name/nickname: Olivia / Cave (irl), Ayumi (internet)

My favourite food: Ice Cream (preferrably Italian Ice
My favourite anime: (tbh I haven't watched a lot of anime) No Game No Life
My favourite video game: (will edit later, but here's a little hint: The little flightless angel that could.)
Other Online games I play: Transformice
My music taste: EDM, Vocaloid music, and a little bit of Video Game music
Sports I play include: (I don't play sports; my body is literally not built for sports :\ )
My on-going projects: Improving in Osu! (well more like getting out of the 29,000 - 30,000 player range in the US)
My other interests: Hyperdimension Neptunia, Nintendo stuff (I'm a nintendo kid so)
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: (no facebook/twitter) Skype: cavexsynth (Yes, all lower case)

Likes in a person: Trustworthy, energetic, chill, can accept the truth, mature (like not screaming when a fire alarm goes off in school -_-)
Dislikes in a person: Immature, A liar/ someone who lies about you when you're not looking, a "girly-girl", dramatic, whiny
My personality: I'm really shy and sensitive, but I open up a little bit more when I'm with real friends (like a dandere? Also, if someone has the same interests as me, I'll open up, but not as much as I'd like to because of my shy trait. Whenever I'm alone or on the internet, my personality does a 180. I'm more open, and not that sensitive to threats and insults (because it's the internet.).
Creperator
Nationality: France
Name/nickname: Creperator

My favourite food: Souls of the innocents Anything that can be eated (Souls included)
My favourite anime: NOPE.
My favourite video game: I do not have a fav videogame, but i have a preference for Undertale, Pokemon, Megaman, Minecraft and MUGEN.
Other Online games I play: Minecraft, and some flash MMORPG.
My music taste: Instrumental music in general. And electronic, too.
Sports I play include: Is playing videogames a sport ?
My on-going projects: Make America MUGEN great again.
My other interests: Eating, Playing videogames, And sleeping. Sleeping is like heaven.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Fb is private, and i don't have skype nor Steam.

Likes in a person: kind-hearted, and integrity in himsellf.
Dislikes in a person: likes MLG.
My personality: I have two personalities. My normal ps, Kind, Helpful, and a great joker when you need help.
And my other ps, When i'm pissed up... Discover it by yourself. And i hope you will not.
Separation
SaintHarlequinn
Name/nickname: Saint

My favourite food: Pasta in general, really.
My favourite anime: Hard to pick a favorite? But I have a huge soft spot for Hunter x Hunter.
My favourite video game: Hm...Undertale? I dunno, I really like a lot of games.
Other Online games I play: TF2, League of Legends (rarely), Hearthstone (extremely rare)
My music taste: I listen to a large variety, but my favorite things are vocaloid, electro swing, and pop punk
Sports I play include: I don't. I used to do marching band.
My on-going projects: ...College? Eheh, I'm just trying to survive. Kinda wanna work on trying voice acting stuff for funsies and experience.
My other interests: Anything fine arts, space, and sleeping.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype and Steam are the same username (but my steam name shows up as "Nihilist Sans" and my skype name shows up as "St. Gray", I think), Tumblr is hushlittlebabymoose, DeviantArt is chao-hero. Basically most things you can find me by looking for "SaintHarlequinn", I use it often.

Likes in a person: Good sense of humor, open minded, and uh...I dunno? If I like a person, I like a person.
Dislikes in a person: close mindedness, honestly.
My personality: I'm lazy, kinda weird, introverted, and absolute garbage. I really suck at describing things, too, especially when I'm feeling too lazy to finish things, have you figured that out yet?
Golterboose
Nationality: Australian
Name/nickname: Zen/Zenmetsu

My favorite food: I like everything that isn't spicy
My favorite anime: Erased and Puella Magi Madoka Magica
My favorite video game: osu!
Other Online games I play: Clash of Clans/ Clash Royale/ FlashFlashRevolution
My music taste: I like almost everything, I am not a fan of country though
Sports I play include: Swimming
My on-going projects: Keeping my head outside of my noose during exam periods XD

My other interests:
Twitter, Skype, Discord etc.: N/A
Likes in a person: Nice, kind, comfortable around, similar interests
Dislikes in a person: Egotistical, Rude, Assholes, Makes me feel awkward/uncomfortable/unwanted, People who belittle me or others
My personality: I would say I am a happy person most of the time unless you get me on a bad day lol or you have pissed me off while is kinda hard cause I can kinda control my anger.
Benlothar
Nationality: Sweden
Name/nickname: Something something names

My favourite food: any food?
My favourite anime: Fma (2003) or maybe evangelion. I dont know if i could choose a favorite
My favourite video game: Right now? probably Grim fandango, Kingdom hearts 2 and Chrono trigger
Other Online games I play: League of legends
My music taste: Is very broad. Any genre as long as the song is interesting. Anything from Hip-hop, to metal to j-pop to classical and many more
Sports I play include: Sports? Im too cool for that
My on-going projects: Trying to survive school. Getting as good grades as i possibly can while at the same time trying to enjoy my spare time.
My other interests: Besides general nerd stuff: i play alot of music
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: That is top secret. Highly classified information.

Likes in a person: I dunno? Maybe logical thinking? An open mind. A music style that is more than just the same old radio-noice.
Dislikes in a person: I guess the opposite of the last one
My personality: It is not easy to evaluate and explain ones own personality.
I think alot. About many things but often without coming to any conclusions.
Otherwise im a pretty happy person, but also a cynical person.
I have a dark sence of humor and i try to spend time with people with a similar mindset
Name/nickname: Storn or Trace. I also get called Mudkip a lot.

My favourite food: Pepperoni Pizza (cop out answer I know)
My favourite anime: Don't watch much anime, but my favourite is No Game No Life.
My favourite video game: Borderlands 2, Undertale, or the pokemon games.
Other Online games I play: Used to play LOL and TF2, don't play much online anymore.
My music taste: basically anything, but instrumental > lyrical as a general rule.
Sports I play include: Field hockey.
My on-going projects: Being bad at any ongoing projects.
My other interests: I love acting. Also enjoy writing but I do it very rarely. See above for the reason why.

Likes in a person: I get along fine with most people so long as their nice and have a decent sense of humour that isn't solely at the expense of others. Patience, forgiveness, understanding, and an open mind are also appreciated
Dislikes in a person: self absorbed, "elitist" attitude, sadistic, and if you're "bigoted" (Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc)
My personality: I'm definitely an introvert and get flustered very easily when talking to new people, and sometimes just drop out of conversations altogether if I'm getting overwhelmed. Once I'm comfortable with you though, I'm pretty chill. I always try to be as kind as possible and mostly just respond to everything with bad puns. I'm an INFP for the Myers Briggs personality test, if that means anything to anyone.
NinjaSM
Nationality:Kuwaiti
Name/nickname:Ray/Z3R0

My favourite food: Anything I can eat really
My favourite anime:I don't really have a favorite anime
My favourite video game: Metal Gear Solid 3 or some JRPG
Other Online games I play: I rarely play online games, but cards against humanity is a thing
My music taste: I don't have a specific genre I love over others, besides prog metal but that's besides the point
Sports I play include:None, I don't really do sports
My on-going projects: Nothing
My other interests:Reading, movies, playing piano, critical thinking
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype is blueplanetninjasmraygreenes, I believe I have these in my profile page but idfk

Likes in a person: Honest opinions, I'd rather not have someone sugar coat shit to me, or hide honest opinions about me, Someone who isn't afraid of telling me things, If you have a problem, be upfront about it.

Dislikes in a person: If you have an ego, you have a history of bullying someone or anything among those lines, I will dislike you.

My personality: I'm not a super kind person obviously, and I'd rather not sugar coat things about my opinion on you, I'm kind of calm and not really a man of much emotion.
Fantasya
Nationality: German
Name/nickname: Mimel

My favourite food: Sweets and Noodles
My favourite anime: I can't decide. (toooo many)
My favourite video game: Osu, Metal Gear Rising, Tales of games, Final Fantasy games
Other Online games I play: sometimes Blade and Souls
My music taste: I love everything as long as it is good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sports I play include: I am tooo lazy
My on-going projects: Nothing
My other interests: Reading, Achievement hunting, movies, anime
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Steam: ミーメル Fb and Skype are private

Likes in a person: Funny, open minded, nice, similar interests
Dislikes in a person: Rude
My personality: I am really shy. But i can be really funny if i feel comfortable enough.
Eidea
Nationality: Chinese/Vietnamese
Name/nickname: Raine, Eidea

My favourite food: Desserts ●♡∀♡
My favourite anime: Kimi no na wa., PSYCHO-PASS, Elfen Lied
My favourite video game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Crisis Core, The Last of Us, Child of Light, Final Fantasy X, osu!
Other Online games I play: Getting back into MMOs starting with Guild Wars 2 and Blade & Soul
My music taste: Korean, Japanese, Instrumental
Sports I play include: Badminton, tennis
My on-going projects: Procrastination
My other interests: Singing, being a potato

Likes in a person: Weird, open-minded, understanding and does not need constant attention (i.e. personal time and space)
Dislikes in a person: Clingy, opinionated to the point where you have no choice but to agree or ignore them
My personality: Quirky, laid-back, more of a listener than talker
Segovia
lol
Ash Ketchum
I feel like I'm the youngest here... and probably the squeakiest but oh well.

Nationality: ICELANDIC
Name/nickname: Tristan/Tio

My favourite food: Pizza? (I guess?)
My favourite anime: Major (A BASEBALL ANIME AND I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE BUT ITS SOO EMOTIONAL I SWEAR)
My favourite video game: osu!
Other Online games I play: Paladins, CS:GO (only Private 3 though)
My music taste: Jpop (am weeb(jk jk))
Sports I play include: Basketball irl
My on-going projects: Get to #15 Iceland in osu!
My other interests: Writing stories. (seems pretty weird but hey I'm a man of ideas.)
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: FB is private, Skype and steam, just message me for it with a reason.

Likes in a person: Idk? Not judgmental? Able to put up with a squeaker? IDK MAN THIS IS HARD.
Dislikes in a person: Judgmental
My personality: Pretty shy but once I know you're alright I make jokes 24/7 (am really hyper)
Luqanted
i have crippling depression
Arospity
Cause I have no friends

Nationality:Indian(But I live in america)
Name/nickname:Mohit/Aro

My favourite food:Fried Cottage Cheese
My favourite anime:Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu
My favourite video game:Osu
Other Online games I play:Pokemon, Cs:go, Gmod
My music taste:Rap/DnB
Sports I play include:Track and Soccer
My on-going projects:None
My other interests:Sleeping and Eating
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:On my profile

Likes in a person:Having a sense of humor
Dislikes in a person:Being bossy, way too serious, and just a jerk
My personality:Whats a personality? Can i buy one?
intiaz
i guess i'll try

Nationality: i'm not sure tbh
Name/nickname: Nyan or Inti or my real name, Intiaz

My favourite food:Fried Cottage Cheese
My favourite anime: Steins;Gate, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Little Busters, Sword Art Online I and II, OHSHC, and some others
My favourite video game: i don't know
My music taste: Japanese/Certain English
Sports I play include: i don't like sports ;w;
My other interests: Sleeping, Eating, Swimming, Cooking
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: no

Likes in a person: Almost everything
Dislikes in a person: Jerk, Bossy, idk
My personality: I really don't know how do describe my personality, talk with me you'll see.
Voydyra
Nationality: german/danish
Name/nickname: Taina/ Tai

My favourite food: Onigiri
My favourite anime: Higurashi no naku koro ni
My favourite video game: Heavy Rain
Other Online games I play: League of Legends, Dead by Daylight
My music taste: Indie, Vaporwave, Nu Metal, Hardcore
Sports I play include: Badminton
My on-going projects: moving out into a different state (happens today, haha)
My other interests: cosplay, playing piano and guitar, art, philosophy, psychology, analysing movies
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: look at my profile

Likes in a person: Creativity, being friendly and nice
Dislikes in a person: flamers or people who are treating others like shit.
My personality: A shy weirdo who likes to talk ( so feel free to pm me) and has a shitty humor.
Katsu Bento
Nationality: Australian/Vietnamese
Name/nickname: Jessie/Bento

My favourite food: Pho
My favourite anime: A lot. (Ghost in the Shell; Stand Alone Complex to name one)
My favourite video game: League of Legends (cri)
Other Online games I play: osu!, Hearthstone, Killing Floor. Just to name a few.
My music taste: Mixed.
Sports I play include: None
My on-going projects: Bit of artwork and vocal things.
My other interests: Art.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: PM me if you would like my Skype, Discord or League IGN.

Likes in a person: A lot. I like easy going people who can take a joke and just be silly.
Dislikes in a person: Rudeness, narcissism and just being two faced.
My personality: I'm hyper and I yell a lot. .w.
xeroll17
Nationality: Czech
Name/nickname: Petr

My favourite food: Noodles, pasta etc. - Vegan by necessity
My favourite anime: There are so many! But top five: Psycho-Pass, Gintama, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (The Feels!), FMA:Brotherhood, Haikyuu!
My favourite video game: Again so many! TES V: Skyrim, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout 4 etc.
Other Online games I play: Hearthstone, World of Warcraft (Once a month), Rocket League, Fifa 17
My music taste: Vast. Can listen to classical music or Jazz. Fan of Beatles, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stones etc.
Sports I play include: Football (EU football), Basketball sometimes Ping-Pong.
My on-going projects: Not really?
My other interests: Movies, Sports, Books (Fantasy/Sci-Fi) and drawing.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype:rtep115

Likes in a person: easy-going, nerd!,funny
Dislikes in a person: bossy, snob, selfish
My personality: All around laid-back dude with unhealthy addiction to gaming and anime. Sometimes funny, sometimes littlebit out of place. I like to chat but dont know many people with same interests as myself so not many chances to do so.
XEquinoxX
Nationality: Malaysian
Name/nickname: paul

My favourite food: sweets
My favourite anime: Sword art online ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: League o' legends
My music taste: anywhere from pop to dance
Sports I play include: soccer? abit
My on-going projects: oh, um I have this history assignment to complete....
My other interests: Im really into taekwondo right now :3
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: my osu profile~

Likes in a person: just simply out going i guess
Dislikes in a person: is judgy
My personality: very shy!! haha
Jude
im lonely lol

SPOILER
Nationality: brazilian
Name/nickname: jude

My favourite food: french fries
My favourite anime: nana
My favourite video game: the world ends with you
Other Online games I play: ragnarok dsjhdsa
My music taste: indie rock, like arctic monkeys, the kills and franz ferdinand (yes its terrible i know)
Sports I play include: none im bad at getting up
My on-going projects: binge watching tv shows
My other interests: tv showssssssssssssss
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:

Likes in a person: gayness, coolness
Dislikes in a person: people who think they're what's best
My personality: i'm shy and i don't talk much when i dont know someone but when i do know i talk a Lot, its a introvert gemini thing
mindmaster107
x
Offdensen
Think I had done this before,not quite sure.

Nationality: American and Irish,mostly from the Southern side of the US.
Name/nickname: Meredeth/Emmy

My favourite food: Mostly sweets,but normal foods are fine too.
My favourite anime: Hmm...I have a bunch of favorites. Hetalia,Black Butler,Watamote!!,Love live!,and several others.
My favourite video game: Osu!,The Sims 3,Toontown Rewritten
Other Online games I play: Toontown Rewritten
My music taste: Rock (SOAD,A7X,MCR,etc.),a majority of Japanese music.
Sports I play include: I cant play,too weak and short.
My on-going projects: My webcomics,'World's own Destination!','PARTYLACE','Vampiric','Awkward Emmy-san',and others that will be released soon.
My other interests: Cats,drawing,reading and writing
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Discord: ppg.9102@gmail.com (to enter email thing,cant find on where to get the username)
DeviantART: LMFeliciano
Instagram: littlemissfeliciano
Youtube: LittleMissFeliciano
Wattpad: LMFeliciano (I think)
Love Live!! account(s): Goalz/Emmy-san
Twitter: LMFeli

Likes in a person: Nice,sweet and kind,and is always there for a person no matter what. Also,likes anime and appreciates a persons help. Also memes
Dislikes in a person: Mean,horrible,neglectful and abuseful.
My personality: An artist,quiet,nice and calm,usually plays video games and draws,never gets out of the house often. I'm a memelord too so
Drou
Jellyblob
x
zeno61
Am I this desperate for friends on the net? I won't be here if I weren't. Notice me senpai!!!

Nationality: Filipino
Name/nickname: zeno

My favourite food: Pizza, lasagna, cheese
My favourite anime: nothing in particular, not that updated too. Anything action/comedy/tragedy
Other Online games I play: I used to play a lot of these but I quitted sometime ago.
My music taste: J-music, rock in general, orchestra, feel free to recommend songs to me.
Sports I play include: none, not sporty, I'm a sickly type pf guy
My other interests: food, games, music, r-18 stuff

Likes in a person: Anyone please!
Dislikes in a person: Easily offended people, dramatic people, very personal people (unless we're very close)
My personality: A bit of rude since I'm stupid. I don't tend to talk in groups but I usually keep (try my best) not to have awkward silences, I really prefer one-on-one. Not that good in remembering names, celebrities, trends, latest things. I'm not a hipster, just outdated.
fLaw
Jesus this makes me feel old.

---------------------------------------------------

Nationality: A-American...
Name/Nickname: Lawson/Lawren/Law
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Favorite Food: Chili
My Favorite Anime: Probably a tie between Monogatari Series and YuriKumaArashi
My Favorite Video game: Osu!/Terraria
Other Online Games I Play: Pretty much just Osu! and Terraria. I would like to play online games, although sadly I'm not the best at MMO's, nor do I have friends to play with.
My Music Taste: English: Mainly metalcore -- Japanese: Soft J-Pop/Touhou Doujin/Instrumental oriental stuff
Sports I Play Include: (゚⊿゚) :shock:
My On-Going Projects: Does getting better at Japanese language count.
My Other Interests: Anime, Visual Novels, Yuri stuff.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: LawTheHost is my username on everything I use- MAL, Steam, etc. Except it was taken as a username of Facebook, so it is instead LawrenTheHost
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Likes In A Person: Nothing specific really. Although its easier to understand people who are a bit similar to me, as in shy and awkward and such.
Dislikes In A Person: Hating on things for no reason (to the point of causing needless drama/problems), getting overly emotional--doesn't mean I avoid people like this, nor does it mean i don't like people who do these things.
My Personality: Pretty awkward but open kinda guy. Kinda impossible to piss me off. Not the best at communicating, but would like to get better. I tend to over-think things a lot, to the point of getting a lot of anxiety x_x
[ Raixel ]
Hi there i already play osu from 2014,but as you know im still suck,and this is my first post at forum XD
i only play osu if i got mood to play
hoho~
so anyway hello there :3

Nationality:Indonesian
Name/nickname:Raixel [ im combine my name and my nickname from game,usually i use Raixel for my game char]
My favourite food: Meat
My favourite anime: so much,but maybe....... Eyeshield 21
My favourite video game: so much that i can't spell (LOL)
Other Online games I play: Blade And Soul,Osu!
My music taste: J-pop,and rarely hear english
Sports I play include: basket,but already not doing it
My on-going projects: Trying to get job in reality -.-
My other interests: watching anime,read manga,playing game,hearing music,observe people XD
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: just PM me XD

Likes in a person: mature mind,not childish(well almost same as the first thing i mention),can control their tempered,have same hobby if can XD
Dislikes in a person: mm...... i can't really tell cuz i rarely angry
My personality: kind(people said XD),not really like mad at other people,hard get topic to talk (but once can talk to me i can talk other random stuff :3)

ok there i fill it :3
Nice to meet you all~
Obiwan
Nationality: Romanian
Name/nickname: Obiwan

My favourite food: chicken breast
My favourite anime: Hmm hard question guys, i'll go with : Steins Gate , Spice and Wolf , One Punch Man.
Other Online games I play: League of Legends
My music taste: I listen to everything but i like emotional songs like Dear You
Sports I play include: Running
My on-going projects: Learning korean
My other interests: Korean language , science , anime.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Obiwan

Likes in a person: I like open minded people
Dislikes in a person: I really dislike arrogance and rudeness.
My personality: I'm like captain Yamato from naruto.
Soul Evans
Nationality: Libyan (but raised in UK)
Name/nickname: Soul, firstofall

My favorite food: Chocolate
My favorite anime: K-on!, Katekyo hitman reborn, HxH
My favorite video game: Kingdom hearts
My music taste: Breakcore, instrumental, classic, post-rock, and a little dubstep
Sports I play include: volley ball, tennis, basket ball
My on-going projects: Currently i'm planning on a beatmap project which is about some artist that is heavenly underrated
My other interests: Martial arts, language learning, psychology, art
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My Discord is Soul#2846

Likes in a person: Friendly, shares similar interests, likes to talk about anything, someone to cheer me up at times, caring and overall bright
Dislikes in a person: Someone that swears alot, egoistic, pseudo-intellectual, jokes around too much with no consideration for peoples feelings

My personality: I sometimes like to talk alot, weather it's about osu! or any other various topics, i like to care for people i can be a bit nosy but that's because i care so much, i'm pretty defensive to people being douche's to my friends, i can misunderstand people sometimes, my phrasing is kinda off sometimes i like to play mania and map alot, i want to learn all game modes and currently learn how to map them all.
Antiverse
Nationality: 1/2 Georgian 1/4 Russian 1/4 Greek
Name/nickname: Maxim
I have no job (education - university, a school teacher), I live alone (my relatives help me with money), have no interests, no friends in real life, never had a girlfriend.
I want to find a friend like me, I hope it'll be not so hard together.
ZeroThief
Nationality: Half Bosnian, half Croatian by blood, but live and born in Sweden.
Name/nickname: Jasin/Jay

My favorite food: Tacos
My favorite anime: I don't watch any, but Ghibli in general.
My favorite video game: Too many
My music taste: Most commonly EDM, epics, and rock/metals. I can listen to pretty much everything though, as long as it sounds good to me.
Sports I play include: I used to throw darts and play badminton when i was young, but that's it.
My on-going projects: Hell if i know to be honest, i want to live and let live- achievments do not run me
My other interests: Games, music, teaching, linguistics, communication & behaviours, romance
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Just ask me if you see me around instead, i'm not publicly putting it out here.

Likes in a person: Full of inspiration, loyal, critical, intellectually stimulating
Dislikes in a person: Simplistic & fake, robotic

My personality: Somewhat typical logic-driven outcast who despises the corruption of society, very internal, with psychopathic and narcissistic traits, favoring objectivity over subjectivity. By MBTI, i'm an INTP. I'm also a chameleon, i can adapt and fit in to many, so what i like and dislike in people can be ignored quite oftently. Strong passion for world views and perspectives
rakuskoin
why don't you try to find them in mp?
sleepy head
Why not? 8-)

Nationality: Ukrainian
Name/nickname: sleepy

My favourite food: Chicken and rice
My favourite anime: Probably Mob Psycho, and Steins;Gate
My favourite video games: I love Tf2, but I don't play it much anymore. Recently, I've my favorites are osu!(obviously), Overwatch, Pokemon TCG(I don't know if that counts, but there is an online version!)
Other Online games I play: Above
My music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/guymanadventure Take a look.
Sports I play include: Nope.
My on-going projects: Surviving life, learning animation :P
My other interests: Trading card games in general. And art. And hanging out.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: PM me for Skype if you really want it :]

Likes in a person: Laid back, wants to play video games
Dislikes in a person: Don't be a dick.
My personality: :? I can't describe myself, you can find out!
jamie
`
Sorose
Can't believe im actually doing this but *shrug*

Nationality: Puertorican
Name/nickname: Ghost

My favourite food: Anything i guess
My favourite anime: Anohana
Other Online games I play: Warframe (Don't play it as much nowadays)
My music taste: I can listen to anything and like it but i mostly enjoy songs like xi - Happy End of the World
Sports I play include: Don't play sports xd
My on-going projects: Nothing atm
My other interests: Hanging out with friends and just having a good time
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My Discord tag is GhostZ#0701 you can message me on discord if you have it

Likes in a person: People who just like to joke around and are really fun to talk to
Dislikes in a person: people that are rude and take things to seriously mostly lol
My personality:Bit socially awkward but when i have full trust i can be a fun person to be around with i guess xd
- Jade -
I'd like to make some friends on here!

Name/nickname: Jade, Angel

My favourite food: Hot Wings (I like a lot of things, to be honest.)
My favourite anime: Osomatsu-San
My favourite video game: Osu! and One Finger Death Punch
Other Online games I play: Whatever I have on Steam!
My music taste: I have a wide range of music that I listen to, so I can't really pinpoint a specific genre.
Sports I play include: I don't play sports...
My on-going projects: Getting better at Ctb, getting through school
My other interests: Anime, Space, Ghosts, Figure Collecting (If you consider that to be an interest.)
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My Discord is angel#4379! I also have Steam (my ID is pixxtopia), but I'm not on there that much, as well.

Likes in a person: I don't really care what you're like? I talk to all kinds of people, just so long as they don't make me feel uncomfortable (that rarely happens).
Dislikes in a person: Rude, gross, abusive; all the regular, negative stuff.
My personality: Nice (it's what I've been told, anyway), open-minded, but very shy and terrible at initiating conversations. Sometimes I get affectionate (towards my close friends), and I get easily excited by things I really like. I also tend to be more expressive with people I'm closer with.
Adorn
Coming by to drop my snapchat in here, may edit my original actual full post thing later because it's outdated. I'll quote it here if so.
SC: caitlynismymain
I post a lot of of BS.
Toi
Lixar
Nationality: Venezuela
Name/nickname: Well.. Lixar.

My favourite food: Fries.
My favourite anime (movie): Paprika.
My favourite video game: Kingdom hearts.
Other Online games I play: I played LoL. But not anymore.
My music taste: Instrumental.
Sports I play include: I like tennis.
My on-going projects: For now, none
My other interests: Bara comics.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Uh...

Likes in a person: Empathy.
Dislikes in a person: Apathy.
My personality: Introvert.
_Hatsumi
Nationality: Indonesia
Name/nickname: My friends sometimes called me Yato-senpai or Yato-sama, since I was cosplaying Yato(Noragami) before

My favourite food: Oreo w/ milk
My favourite anime: Most Shoujo Anime
My favourite video game: GTA series, Mario Kart/Sonic Sega All-Star, Osu!
Other Online games I play: MaiMai(Since the arcades are online-able)
My music taste: Jazz, Pop, J-Pop, pretty much all songs that got sweet bass line(Slap not included)
Sports I play include: Indoor Football, Badminton, Washing Machine(MaiMai :3)
My on-going projects: Cosplay costume, Looking parts for building my first PC
My other interests: I like lolis
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: (Steam : dePasstore2610)

Likes in a person: Fun, not a dick when talking, Truthful, Able to text back quickly in chat xD
Dislikes in a person: Two-faced, not good at promises, inconsistent
My personality: no idea, you need to judge it yourself
show more