cYsmix - Classic Pursuit

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rieri
no kds I dont deserve it

Just a few suggestions cause your map is just straight good

For insane and expert

00:56:627 (1) - starting from here, I think the spacing can be increased to build up tension as the song goes on, sorta disappointed that this wasn't really emphasized enough

on expert 01:37:555 (1) - I don't think this is pulled out enough, I couldn't read it on my first try

nothing else really or maybe i was just really tired ;w; sorry
MokouSmoke
hey,

Advanced:
  1. 01:06:912 (1,2) - would prefer if these were broken up into circles instead to match rising intensity of song compared to 01:05:198 (1,2,3) -
Insane:
  1. 00:47:627 (3) - any reason you change up your NC pattern after 00:44:198 (1) - 00:45:912 (1) - ?
Expert:
  1. Not that I could pass either way, but HP6.5 seems a little harsh for all those 1/4 jumps. Maybe lower to HP6?
lol, I'm sorry. this map is too good for me to mod well (although I guess that's a good thing)
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Fixed everything except from the ar 6.5 in the expert (for the range of players who are going to play this diff i think it's just balanced :p) and the intensification of 00:56:627 (1) - (both of the patterns already put quite a lot of pressure in both the diffs, making the spacing even higher could be a bit too much)
Thanks! Gave you both kds since i think you were both useful :p

EDIT: also added tags, some hitsounds on the Normal diff and fixed a manual stack in the Insane diff
EDIT 2: after gathering other opinions i decided to just delete the 1/8 triplets in 00:41:091 (2,1) - and 01:49:662 (2,1) - in the Expert diff since they are indeed a bit unexpected in the end, the kiai should be fine though since it's really constant :P
riffy
It has to be ranked, come on!
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
finding bns is srsbsns :x
Lucy Deer
it's So Cool 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Seijiro
fixed an offscreen slider /o/
Lasse
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Thanks everyone <3
Elusion
I think the source should be osu!, the song is from Mapping With Rewards, and all of the other beatmaps for Mapping With Rewards have osu! as their source
Axey
really good :roll:
Kyouren
Gratzz! :3 (Nice for Halloween 2016)
alacat

efusion wrote:

I think the source should be osu!, the song is from Mapping With Rewards, and all of the other beatmaps for Mapping With Rewards have osu! as their source
Yes, Please fix the source!

feel free to ask me for re-qualify :)
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Fixed!
alacat
ok ;)
Chaoslitz

gratz xdd
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
:thinking: