forum

RWBY Rose [STD][HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Choilicious
Hello all
A followup on my Blake skin from RWBY this time with Ruby Rose.

Videopreview

Screenshots (lots of large images)

Main Menu
Main Menu

Song Select
Song Select

Gameplay
Gameplay

Pause&Fail
Pause&Fail screen

Ranking Screen
RankingScreen

Mod icons
Mod Icons

DOWNLOADS
quit-osu
How can you post so many skins in such a short period of time dayum.
Each one of them is great too, what is your secret?
Topic Starter
Choilicious

Cookie0-0 wrote:

How can you post so many skins in such a short period of time dayum.
Each one of them is great too, what is your secret?
I had them made a long time ago already, and i still have 1-2 more but one needs some fixes and im not sure about the other if its safe to post on these forums
MegaMagicPencil
Yo Choi.
Why you Re-use so much stuff? and not make everything themed around "THAT".
F.E. :
- Hit circles / follow points are objects that u see the most in osu! and they dont seem to be themed around Ruby or even RWBY (or mby im blind?).
- menu button (i know its ur favorite one but cmon man) [that one when u select a song >.> ]
- and something that a lot of people forget about. sounds? actually not every person likes to have custom sounds but its nice to edit them in :)

Im not hating on you, just want to wake you up from that coma that u are in. You are amazing skinner, everyone is taking bits of ur skins cus they are so amazing [or mby i live a life of lies?].
And you are the one who inspired me to make skins. I Hope you will get ur sht together and make something amazing again and again :P

I already told you about mine Ruby Rose skin but its still work in progress. I decided to post it publicly! YEA! my private skin will be public!
YOU JUST WAIT, when im finished u will watch n learn!

PS: Cum Back to Twitch plz BibleThump
Topic Starter
Choilicious

MegaMagicPencil wrote:

Yo Choi.
Why you Re-use so much stuff? and not make everything themed around "THAT".
F.E. :
- Hit circles / follow points are objects that u see the most in osu! and they dont seem to be themed around Ruby or even RWBY (or mby im blind?).
- menu button (i know its ur favorite one but cmon man) [that one when u select a song >.> ]
- and something that a lot of people forget about. sounds? actually not every person likes to have custom sounds but its nice to edit them in :)
- I agree on the followpoints, all my skins use the same grey lines which i can be much more creative with.
Hitcircles on the other hand are almost impossible to make around a theme or character without them looking bad or unplayable (and i like my skins being playable) and in this skin i think i did a good job with the rose pattern inside of the hitcircles, eventho its not standing out that much.

-cant agree more on the menu button, i use it everywhere. I did try alot of different approaches for it on this skin, but since none of them looked remotely good i just stuck with this one.

- sounds is something that i cant do, and im not the biggest fan of going into other peoples skins and just taking their sounds(eventho i know they took them from somewhere else aswell)

Thanks for the feedback MegaMagicPencil <3 and i'll come to twitch when i have more time.
Oszu
Love it! Is there a way you could try and make the follow slider circle a bit smaller? That would be great. :)
Topic Starter
Choilicious

RepliKaXe wrote:

Love it! Is there a way you could try and make the follow slider circle a bit smaller? That would be great. :)
well you can try these HD SD
Oszu

Choilicious wrote:

RepliKaXe wrote:

well you can try these HD SD
cool, thanks
ShutaStella
Is there a template for the pause and fail menu? I want to make a custom one for myself.
Topic Starter
Choilicious

ShutaStella wrote:

Is there a template for the pause and fail menu? I want to make a custom one for myself.
sorry not giving it out
Adures
Hello! I really love this skin. Great work!
However i have one (noobish) problem. It is really distracting for me that the hit circles change colors, can i somehow keep it just red?
Oszu

Adures wrote:

Hello! I really love this skin. Great work!
However i have one (noobish) problem. It is really distracting for me that the hit circles change colors, can i somehow keep it just red?
Go to skin.ini and change the combo1, combo2, combo3 etc colors
MikuChan165
Good job :) best skin ever
Oszu
Hope you wouldn't mind but I placed links linking to the RWBY skins you made on my userpage as a shoutout from me because I enjoy using the RWBY skins. If there is ever any issue please let me know :D
Topic Starter
Choilicious

RepliKaXe wrote:

Hope you wouldn't mind but I placed links linking to the RWBY skins you made on my userpage as a shoutout from me because I enjoy using the RWBY skins. If there is ever any issue please let me know :D
no issues :)
ThanaR
WOW man, nice skin
-- Lilith --
I really love these RWBY skins I really hope you make one for Wenis and Yang as well so it feels like a whole osu! RWBY skin collection. I also really love your work I really hope you keep making more but really consider making Wenis and Yang
kensaken123
pretty!! I really love this skin :)
XxcarollxX
:lol:
Nixmle
Hey could you fix the Dropbox downloads for the skins? I'd really appreciate it
Topic Starter
Choilicious

Nixmle wrote:

Hey could you fix the Dropbox downloads for the skins? I'd really appreciate it
hope i fixed it since dropbox changed their sharing things or whatever lately
Chikosei
when you can't see the color purple and now you have a skin just fit for you ! ^.^ thanks
missguirla
MianYa
Oh my God....This is great skin!
Baixst
Who from the show says the "byebye" in the seeya.mp3?

I just can't figure out who's voice it is, it drives me crazy, pls help :o

Great skin btw ;D
i love your dad
i like the audio called welcome
just because it screams : good morning team RWBY!!
Jerichozz
Love it!! :D :D
ongTH812
i like it,very nice skin
peachy_rose
So cool! How did you make these cool skins? I love them so much!! currently downloaded the Rem, ENE06 and RWBY Rose skins!

Lots of love, XiaorishuFan aka. Sebastian <3
ongTH812
爱它!有没有办法可以尝试让跟随滑块圈小一些?那太好了。 :)
drunkedhusky24
hey um anybody that could tell me that i downloaded the skin but it loads all except the main menú so anybody can help me please?
Topic Starter
Choilicious

drunkedhusky24 wrote:

hey um anybody that could tell me that i downloaded the skin but it loads all except the main menú so anybody can help me please?
Main Menu picture is only visible to osu! supporters
show more