forum

WHHYHYY

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
IM Soo angry right now >:( :x on this song called Renatus i played normal and i had hardRock and double time on and i started playing i got a B 3 times but on the 4th try i really don't know how but i got a S and so i wanted to record it and i did until my recorder crashed then i restarted my replay AND GUESS WAT MY OSU CRASED I OPENED IT BACK UP AND IT DID NOT SAVE MY REPLAY... and so i tried to do it again BUT I ONLY KEEP GETTING A B!!!!! ITS LIKE THE WORLD DOSE NOT WANT ME TO SHOW YOUTUBE MY HORD WORK OF HOW FAST I WAS GOING.... ps... I'm not blaming the crash and not saving my replay on the osu
Starrodkirby86
Next time you're really hyped about a play and you want it to be archived forever and ever, just press F2. It'll export it to a local .osr replay file, and you can load it again.

Anyway, just keep at it, and you'll look back at this play and think, "Why was I constantly getting Bs on this?!"

or well as the circlejerk goes

play more
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
ohh lol
Buster
maybe your using a shitty recorder
try using OBS its a better recorder
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
dude thats worse any way so i can play better i have all of my other apps off and just osu open
Buster

Max_Striker wrote:

dude thats worse any way so i can play better i have all of my other apps off and just osu open
close usless stuff in the task manager
delete useless stuff in your computer
download OBS
and it will not crash
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
i record my replays i can't record and play if i do my mouse will skip frames or my mouse will sow done randomly and won't reach the sliders and stuff
and any way like i said obs make me laggg so much on my mac si i just stick to my QuickTime player
Starrodkirby86
How well does OBS even run on the Mac anyway? Maybe you need to set lower quality settings, lmao...
7ambda

Max_Striker wrote:

i record my replays i can't record and play if i do my mouse will skip frames or my mouse will sow done randomly and won't reach the sliders and stuff
and any way like i said obs make me laggg so much on my mac si i just stick to my QuickTime player
Adjust your OBS settings.
Ashton
You just have to play a lot more, and get better: I would suggest playing songs you can just barely FC
Buster

Max_Striker wrote:

Quicktime player is outdated
you just need to adjust the setting in OBS and it will work fine
I Give Up
Always tell yourself you can make this play again in future like it was nothing.
Sayorie

KukiMonster wrote:

Always tell yourself you can make this play again in future like it was nothing.