forum

flash fanart contest #7

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ackerqueen-
hi hello ~ i know this sounds stupid, but i have to make sure. are we going to draw a mascot, or something with background and everything? i'm very confused because they gave us two dimensions - the template, and the size requirement of 1366x768 - they aren't of the same ratio. if they want us to draw a whole piece (not a mascot) they wouldn't have given that size requirement of 1366x768. please answer >.<
-ExSayaKun-

ackerqueen- wrote:

hi hello ~ i know this sounds stupid, but i have to make sure. are we going to draw a mascot, or something with background and everything? i'm very confused because they gave us two dimensions - the template, and the size requirement of 1366x768 - they aren't of the same ratio. if they want us to draw a whole piece (not a mascot) they wouldn't have given that size requirement of 1366x768. please answer >.<
Hi ackerqueen i know what is your problen, i will give your solution to resolve your problem, maybe you must editing at application of art (ex: Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop)
maybe is helping
sorry bad english
Topic Starter
ackerqueen-

alviobersatu wrote:

ackerqueen- wrote:

Hi ackerqueen i know what is your problen, i will give your solution to resolve your problem, maybe you must editing at application of art (ex: Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop)
maybe is helping
sorry bad english
thank u!!