forum

What are the reasons that keep you into osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
WingSilent

Eymi wrote:

And I want to be better than my boyfriend
This is not happening anytime soon. /runs

For me, this is the musics, the feeling of doing something with them, mapping them, giving them a visual render with storyboards and also an audio render with the hitsounds.
Mapping is life, i don't play osu like everyone does, i'm enjoying it in my way.
TheNippleFish
To be better than I was yesterday!
Its also fun to impress people ^^
DestinySonata
For me, it's a casual enough game for me to start up, play a few songs and then stop.
FINGERLOCK
i can't run normal games
Runiel
Pretty sure i posted here before, why the fuck not.

I can't pay and run other games, if i can, i'm sure i would play other games lol.
FINGERLOCK

RunielVermell wrote:

I can't pay and run other games, if i can, i'm sure i would play other games lol.
at least you're not alone in this boat
Caput Mortuum

RunielVermell wrote:

BaraWolf
Read my signature
shinitaichan
it's easy to play and improving is fun, also pc is right beside my bed lol
Wall-ed
i am fucking bored with another game -_-
Eidea
Not much time investment needed unless you're serious about climbing the ladder and it's great to find songs to add to my music collection c:
iridi
Easy to play, doesn't require commitment (I can play for mere minutes or quit in the middle of something without repercussions), and I can listen to fun music while keeping busy.
jellyfrill
I need new songs constantly, I want to reach certain star difficulties with an S or SS pass.
Maybe be in the top 1000 of a mode....
Zangston
mostly for the competitive aspect.
I also play it to train my aim, timing, and reaction time, which are all crucial skills for a CS:GO and League of Legends player.
Adder

Zangston wrote:

mostly for the competitive aspect.
I also play it to train my aim, timing, and reaction time, which are all crucial skills for a CS:GO and League of Legends player.
Train your brain instead and outwit the opponent
The Real Kyoko
  • friends
    music
    weebs
    lolis
    pretending I have them skillz
ArcanaKnight64
1. Wanting to get better at playing Osu! and improve
2. I really don't have any other computer games to play
TheRandomMelon
  1. Light on resources (so even my crappy laptop can run it)
  2. I don't know what "life" means
  3. It's just, really fun to play
NaTha

Cayman wrote:

the anime girls
old but true
DeletedUser_7198956
I am the world's worst player. That's what keeps me playing. A desire to not be pathetic. A desire to not be a nobody.
My fingers and arm ache, and my eyes burn, but I keep going because I am the world's worst player and I can only redeem myself by trying to not be.
But it's hopeless.

A constant struggle.

That's probably why I play this game.
o x
Having friends to talk to everyday :) as well as wanting to help people (trying to be more active with it qwq)

Last year playing competitively kept me in osu, I played osu! competitively for 1 year, I am happy to where I got but it was very stressful so this year I am taking a break :D becoming more active on forums and in chat rather than focus on rank!

I guess I never get bored of osu! I might get bored of playing every now and then but I never get bored of the people and that's why I am still here :)
Red Moon
The fact that I'm almost on 4 digits :?
Steffen
My friends, the circle clicking, the community....and the addictiveness makes you unable to leave osu. But it's a great place though, so who can complain? /shrug
Softwarm
(osu!standard player here) I like making maps of songs that I like--it's pretty fun. Seeing what other cool representations of music come out of osu!standard's mapping community is really rewarding too, I find. While my understanding of music isn't necessarily enriched by this whole experience, I'd say that the sheer amount of creativity put into shaping a map to a song is worth keeping me here.
Deusieus
Dont know what to do, but for now trying to reach #1. Never hurts to dream.
yam_old_1
friends and speeeeeeeeeed

edit: i lied, i just use osu to make time go faster
Adorn
Definitely the forums and my everlasting dream of someday being a moderator.
snort
DLEnta258
The SS Dream
CCsP
The Strength/Stamina/Focus and Also for all The SSSSSSSS and more then that. Sorry if I go overboard here >.<
Nozhomi
Mapping

And mapping

And more mapping

Oh I forget sometimes modding too~
Obiwan
I want to get good.
Kyozoru
Because it's quite addictive, very addictive, and because I like anime :)
Eymi
I don't know ._. Because peppy said me "your here forever"
Makinakia
My Reasons:
  1. Multiplayer

1. Hot profile pictures of osu players (lolz)

1. anime anime anime

1. i liek the development of Osu

1. players (some)
CookieBite
shitmapping
Luqanted

DLEnta258 wrote:

The SS Dream
kojiira
- i wanted to improve my aim
- i like the songs
- to be like rrtyui/WWW/cookiezi/rafis/happystick (ps. i have a semi-shit aim)
- more things
Zangston
  1. It's fun
  2. There's a competitive element
  3. It helps train aim, which helps me play other games like League of Legends and CSGO
n0stamina
Music/Maps (that are beautiful)
Pituophis
I'm not even sure why anymore.
show more