forum

osu! academy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ztrot
there will be a new release soon keep an eye out of it.
Bursst
Great idea! Happy valentines day everyone!
Kingkevin30

Kingkevin30 wrote:

Just so you know, i started a google spreedsheet to try to localize the Osu!Academy videos, i would be really happy if people could help to get more Translations done, so that i can transcript them to the Timing of the English original Osu!Academy Translation

TL:DR I'm making subtitles for the Osu!Academy, pls halp
- Marco -

Kingkevin30 wrote:

Kingkevin30 wrote:

Just so you know, i started a google spreedsheet to try to localize the Osu!Academy videos, i would be really happy if people could help to get more Translations done, so that i can transcript them to the Timing of the English original Osu!Academy Translation

TL:DR I'm making subtitles for the Osu!Academy, pls halp
When i'll be back home i'm translating the subtitles in italian :D
-Maus-
Polish translation done!
Topic Starter
ztrot
Kingkevin30 I love you and all the hard work everyone has done for the translation effort you guys are epic!
XinCrin
Spanish translation : 55 % done
meii18
Can I make a romanian translation ? /w\
riffy
We (me and AlexaBM) tried our best to give you Russian translation. Feel free to correct us if you can give a better translation. :)
Kingkevin30

ztrot wrote:

Kingkevin30 I love you and all the hard work everyone has done for the translation effort you guys are epic!
i feel really bad for not continuing to transcript for such a long while qwq, im gonna try to get back to adding more episodes to the Spreadsheet in the next days! and pls You're welcome to pressure me to be more active on it since im very bad at getting myself to move my ass xD

Edit: btw, since i noticed that a fitting text lenght for the youtube video Subtitles are sometimes overflowing out of the box borders i'd changed the settings to "Wrap" to get a better overview for the Translators. (and i'm transcripting Episode 2 now because i feel bad for doing nothing in the past months qwq)

Edit 2: the 2nd Episode of the Osu! Academy is now transcripted, the finished Translations on the other videos are locked for editing, and i fixed the percentage calculation.
Tari
It would be really cool if you guys could go over IRC commands, I think some people might want to know some of them.
StephenLovesJig
That tutorial for beginners on Taiko. Saw it not too long ago when it got uploaded, even though I don't really need it as I already know how Taiko fully works and that thing I always hated, which is the pass/fail mark for Taiko, as I currently don't have a skin to just get the Taiko performance bar. I am afraid to even attempt to embarrass newcomer Taiko players or ones that just can't play Taiko maps properly. Anyways, i like your academy episodes, ztrot! Looking towards what other kinds of help you will be giving out, like for Catch the Beat, as I am not very good at it without the larger fruit size from the EZ mod. (I know I am bad at CtB, but rather amazing at Taiko/Mania.)
makemecool123

Sayuki Fujimi wrote:

great work ztrot!
LoL ur Signiture
Topic Starter
ztrot
WHOOOOOO we hit over 1 million views for the academy
Kimitakari

ztrot wrote:

WHOOOOOO we hit over 1 million views for the academy
We did it

Also ztrot you must create an episode about rules on osu,because I got so tired seeing CAPS like jesus crist,thanks once again

P.s. love your academy :3
kapii
ohh this is awesome
Topic Starter
ztrot
Academy stuff will start to pick up again and something news as soon as I get my replacement pc, sorry folks!
Avoya
looks great
Topic Starter
ztrot
updating the look of academy once again and released a new showcase!
JMC
this thread also open for feedback/suggestion?
hi, ztrot are you pick random music background for video? IMO somehow one of video tutorial are less suited to background music
example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgcdrxevAT4 it's like I am watching a movie action/horror and listen to the background music makes my heart beat faster haha (maybe you choose this music for showing that !report command is horror? lol).

just small suggestion, pick a calm instrument music, not too rock or high BPM, it's keep people enjoy and relax watching tutorial :D

anyway, thanks for making great tutorial!
moiseslulo2000
hola
Frozen Chicken
nice !
cpli
Can people join,and if how?
Ramiress
modifile in IRC login commands have sound voice in headphone can't talks English grammars.