forum

Tapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrStevie123
Do you guys prefer single tapping or dubble tapping? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?
Endaris
Do you guys prefer using the search function or mindlessly creating threads with thousandfold answered questirons?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?
winber1

MrStevie123 wrote:

dubble
7ambda
I pound my fist against the wazxdes keys.
Caput Mortuum
I quadruple tap
Sparx555
I set all the keys on the left side of my keyboard to function as z, and all the keys on the right as x, and then I rub my hand back and forth across all the buttons really fast like thisretgvyujkyrfegtukljhgtrfetghjkl
I Give Up
Don't think. Push button. Believe.
winber1

KukiMonster wrote:

Don't think. Push button. Believe.
don't talk. shut the fuck up. kys
Daelan
Single tapping. Double tapping will just confuse you on upcoming triples and streams.
KupcaH

CatuxCM wrote:

Single tapping. Double tapping will just confuse you on upcoming triples and streams.
kk
Fxjlk

CatuxCM wrote:

The confusion is worth it because once you are used to it the confusion goes away and tapping takes less effort as it is done by 2 fingers rather than 1.
Hibiya-chan
They're both needed (you double tap in streams even tho ur a single tapper) unless ur talkin about main tapping style...
I Give Up

winber1 wrote:

don't talk. shut the fuck up. kys
I don't take too kindly these random flame...

"22 years" please act like one?
7ambda

KukiMonster wrote:

Age is just a number.
winber1

KukiMonster wrote:

woah chill, have you taken your freedom medication yet
I Give Up
Ye I need to stay chill my bad.
Reminiscent
I think someone said on the lines of this on a different thread with the same topic...
Alternating/'dubble' = great for jumps, you will be trash at streams.
Single = great for predicting streams, ok for jumps but stamina wears out faster (from how I play)
Caput Mortuum
rustbell is alternating but hes good
just ducking tap with whatever you find comfortable
Ryuo
It really depends. Some people prefer to alternate tap, while others(like me) prefer to single tap most of the time and alternate only for stacked circles and streams. I don't think advantages and disadvantages exist really. It's all just how comfortable you are playing.
KupcaH

DivideByNone wrote:

It really depends. Some people prefer to alternate tap, while others(like me) prefer to single tap most of the time and alternate only for stacked circles and streams. I don't think advantages and disadvantages exist really. It's all just how comfortable you are playing.
No, it's easier to tap high bpm when alternating. If you know how to alternate, of course.