forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
nezaki
roblux
Sayorie
Peenoise community. Trust me, this is the truth.
mulraf

Nesoi wrote:

is there even a gaming community that is remotely good?
let me compare 2 games (2 mmorpg's): metin2 (used to play that. generic asian mmorpg). dark age of camelot (currently playing. can't really compare it to anything).
metin2: people will make girl characters and try to scam the 8 year old kids to give them their stuff while pretending they are their new girlfriend (this is actually true. and not a single case at that. i even knew someone in rl who always scammed others). actually about 80% of the games population are scammers (or at least used to be).
dark age of camelot: if i wanted to, for example, transfer everything that i ever earned at this game, i would trust any of them 100% to transfer it to other characters. actually often did this with pretty valuable things, worked out every single time. everyone is nice and if you ask them they'll help. guildies would do tons of work for free to help you out even if you never even spent time with them before lol
Arnaud

mulraf wrote:

actually about 80% of the games population are scammers (or at least used to be).
it is not like that anymore
Buster
Minecraft and roblox because of those fucking toddlers
repr1se
League has the single worst community in any video game, in my experience.
[Dizzy]
There are quite a few I can say that I don't even wanna look at. But I would have to say that League of Legends or CS takes the cake for the worst.
Jesper
League of legends is by far the worst, If you play a game you have at least 2/3 toxic players in your team,
Caput Mortuum
LOST SAGA : (
athyriel
I am imagining Geometry Dash and Call of Duty fighting for the crown.

Call of Duty for it's young playerbase consisting of reproducting cancer cells that prey on the near-extinct chromosomes species. '16+' (I think that's the age restriction) looks like they don't see people not abiding to this..

Geometry Dash for it's fragile community that just one single soft insult or anything causes such an upheaval that people think of suicide. Take this as Geometry Dash in a nutshell: People taking a mobile game too seriously and starts calling people losers or hackers in which the targeted bystander makes a fuss and cries about such a mere thing and uploads pictures of cuts on his hands, or even worse in the eyes of them: quitting. I myself play Geometry Dash (not much anymore) and I find this seriously funny to watch.
Jibril-
Realm of the Mad God's Community is bad.
DeletedUser_6709840
League of Legends, period.
Foliz
World of tanks is quite bad imo. Especialy the Asian server. Except for the Australian however, love those peoples.
y6Ep-K0T
Lessee... I have a tie between Counter-Strike and DotA 2 (I ESPECIALLY dislike the Russian-speaking part of it. I know, sounds weird coming from a Russian, but that's my opinion)... I'll go with Counter-Strike's community. DotA 2 is close second.
Banbeucmas
Minecraft in Vietnam
Tons of immature kids around the age of 8 - 13 (I am 14 lol)
Server are too similiar with each other like what they mostly have is Faction - Towny server with some note under:
- Friendly staff
- Ez op stuff

Meanwhile, donate is too overkill, most server in the world have p2w issue, but 80% servers in Vietnam will give you an OP Diamond sword enough for 1 hit Full enchanted diamond set player kill (Sharpness 100)
Guess what, Server owners even trying to ddos each other servers.

Some of those server recruiting staff have some silly requirements like this
- Need to donate money to the owner for the sake of VPS money

I cant stand with the community like that, so i never plan to going too deep into the community
GSG95
After yesterday's experience I came back to confirm that the worst community of all is still CSGOFUCKYOURSELF
Bearizm
osu lolz not even a question.
NeXt4r_
i hate GSG95 community
Caput Mortuum
hi

I still hate lost saga
deckialord
I would say it would Maplestory Normal Servers(aka the pay to win one)Since most people have move to reboot.(the non pay to win one but is 4 times harder)
xeroll17
Well "MOBA games community" in general is toxic, but EU League of Legends is the worst. Nobody cant understand each other and all the time people yell and rage.
AncuL
minecraft indonesian community. tbh it is filled with 6-12 years old people. they just don't have what it takes to be inside a community
Bearizm

AncuL wrote:

minecraft indonesian community. tbh it is filled with 6-12 years old people. they just don't have what it takes to be inside a community
pls.. most indonesian gaming communities are full of degenerates (or maybe just in osu!). I am lucky to have found a group of people from my own country that aren't cancerous.
Kimitakari
I could vote for osu!, CS:GO, Minecraft and DOTA 2 but I go with DOTA 2 (Russian community)
kherthy
3 words... League of Legends
Ztc01
LoL, and CS:GO. Toxic as fuck. Some nice people in CS though.
Surono

Eraser wrote:

hi

I still hate lost saga
same, thats really makes you like " :^) ................ "
ElliottB1
It's a tie between Geometry Dash and Minecraft.
HeiTCB16
Definitely any Call Of Duty community. Glad I dropped the franchise a while ago, the people were just awful :roll:
Fellow
For me - russian DotA community.
BaraWolf
Overwatch's community
Silverboxer
DarkMouth
i agreed with LoL
Buster
Every gaming community is crap
MrAdamson45
CS (because i'm in it and think about the only Russian you know), osu! (because i'm in it) and CoD (because puberty).
Luqanted
ROBLOX or Minecraft, or any games where many kids usually play.

cancerous
Cloudchaser

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Every gaming community is crap

indeed
Keru Kawashiro
I would say... Geometry Dash, minecraft, and (probably?) Call of duty community.
ekyubi

AlphaKerudio wrote:

I would say... Geometry Dash, minecraft, and (probably?) Call of duty community.
The Geometry dash community is actually cancer, complete with twelvies and a lazy developer
clover
any game with a main fanbase of 9-13 year olds
show more