forum

Question about HD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kiritsugu_old_1
I heard HD helps in your reading but in what way does it help it and is it a suitable mod for a noob like me?
-Makishima S-
No.

Reading with HD is different than reading with nomod.
It will not help you at all.
Learn nomod first, then move to HD.
Topic Starter
Kiritsugu_old_1

[Taiga] wrote:

No.

Reading with HD is different than reading with nomod.
It will not help you at all.
Learn nomod first, then move to HD.

Thank you that helps me a lot~
B1rd
It will help your reading, probably.
Sandy Hoey
Shat it does is help your timing. It makes it so that you cannot rely on the hitcircles to tell when to click the note, instead you have to listen to the music to determine when to do so. I would recommend using HD is your aim is already decent. If you can't aim, you won't get anything out of HD
winber1
it does help reading, but probably not as much as just actually playing more difficult to read maps
I Give Up
Playing HD makes you better at HD.

?
Zalaria
Yes, at least for me it does. Try playing hd on a large variety of maps with different ar's, see what works for you.
N0thingSpecial

KukiMonster wrote:

Playing HD makes you better at HD.

?
_Meep_
HD varies with who uses it, since the person who uses it tend to like different kinds of AR(ex. 8,9) or they simply find it better with hidden on than none,in my case,it's because I'm annoyed with approach circles and I seem to aim better with hidden,for early players,it may be easier for you to start HD at hard mode,as the notes there aren't that confusing and you can go with the flow easily.