[ Kaneki ]
Swell
przepson
WTF Why i am on 1-10K Group???
Topic Starter
Discretos

przepson wrote:

You need to be a little small rank, like 11k or 10800! it's my decision in what league you will play, if you had 10k rank!
ScrimShaw5
ScrimShaw5
10k - 50k
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6534461
Fralla
[- L 0 V E -]
deleted
przepson

LondonEuphoria wrote:

przepson wrote:

You need to be a little small rank, like 11k or 10800! it's my decision in what league you will play, if you had 10k rank!

LondonEuphoria wrote:

it's my decision in what league you will play
You think i come to match on 1-10 if have under 10k? hahaha :lol: ...

Nice change rules....
Don't forgot about changing during matches
DarthSmith
Topic Starter
Discretos

LondonEuphoria wrote:

it's my decision in what league you will play

przepson wrote:

You think i come to match on 1-10 if have under 10k? hahaha :lol: ...

Nice change rules....
Don't forgot about changing during matches
Sorry. but mappool 10-50k will be easier than for others. You will play on 1-10k with players wich plays for your skill! Thank you for attention
ScrimShaw5
I also got placed into the 1-10k bracket.
lol I'm screwed xD
W0ofy
SolitudeW0ofy
10k-50k
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7759630
Ael
Lanh
przepson

LondonEuphoria wrote:

Sorry. but mappool 10-50k will be easier than for others. You will play on 1-10k with players wich plays for your skill! Thank you for attention
I haven't skill now xD
I lost my skill when get unlucky accident 1 month ago (very serious arm broken)
Look at my history - i can't getting any nice pp but playing everyday ;/
Tommy Yang
Topic Starter
Discretos

przepson wrote:

LondonEuphoria wrote:

I haven't skill now xD
I lost my skill when get unlucky accident 1 month ago (very serious arm broken)
Look at my history - i can't getting any nice pp but playing everyday ;/
I should decide before 17th of October. You need to check tournament page everyday, i will make changes, when i looked up that this is true. or something else
OskaRRRitoS
Meikai
Tsumetai-
AFlyingRhino
AFlyingRhino
10k-50k
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2815566

My rank is above 10k, therefore I should be in the 10k-50k, don't throw me any bullshit like that I'm ''too close sub 10k'' like you did with przepson. If that would be tolerated you must change the rules from the start to read something along the lines of: 10.5k-50k Solo ladder.

10k = exactly 10 000, nothing else.
A b s t r a c t
A b s t r a c t
0-10k
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2416137
DarthSmith
Why person registered as a tournament member (Empyreal) is mappool picker?!?!!?
Fralla

AFlyingRhino wrote:

My rank is above 10k, therefore I should be in the 10k-50k, don't throw me any bullshit like that I'm ''too close sub 10k'' like you did with przepson. If that would be tolerated you must change the rules from the start to read something along the lines of: 10.5k-50k Solo ladder.

Being that close to 10k you might aswell be in 1-10k. See it as a challenge instead of "an easy win". :)
Also who knows. You might get a high pp play and pass 10k. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
Discretos

DarthSmith wrote:

Why person registered as a tournament member (Empyreal) is mappool picker?!?!!?
This mappool picked by me at more than him. He only tested him. But help me with choose) all is ok
AFlyingRhino
AFlyingRhino wrote:

Being that close to 10k you might aswell be in 1-10k. See it as a challenge instead of "an easy win". :)
Being in the 1k-10k ladder would mean that I have absolutely no chance of winning, which is more than a just a ''challange''. Being very close to 10k doesn't mean I will beat 11k rank players. But a 10k vs a 2k player would get absolutely destroyed.
Topic Starter
Discretos
>:(

AFlyingRhino wrote:

AFlyingRhino wrote:

Being in the 1k-10k ladder would mean that I have absolutely no chance of winning, which is more than a just a ''challange''. Being very close to 10k doesn't mean I will beat 11k rank players. But a 10k vs a 2k player would get absolutely destroyed.
Check registered!!!
Fralla

AFlyingRhino wrote:

I won't continue this discussion as I think it will just make the thread long, but I will say this:
10k players can beat people higher than their own rank. Hell, I got beat by a 40k and I'm 25k~.... Would it be different if you were 9.9k instead of 10.2k? Would you be THAT much better?
AFlyingRhino
Thank you!
@LondonEuphoria
woaifan
ZenPie
Suhun
Toriko
BrygantiuM
show more