forum

Approach-Circle-Colour! Override! (in skinning)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NoodleSoupLover
Everyone I have talked to (forums, reddit, tumblr, fb & even google plus) says this skinning feature is not available.

https://new.ppy.sh/forum/t/510388 - link is here for the problem

It is really annoying bc I know this kid who never ticks his "ignore beatmap skins"

After he plays a beatmap he then proceeds to complain about the skin that was on the beatmap to me!

I swear he doesn't know how to tick the box! I tell him over and over to tick it but he won't stop complaining about the matter.

I worry there are 1,000's of kids like him who will complain about my skin if I release it because they don't know how to tick a box.

P.S: This concerns every skinner because they same happens to them even if they don't know about the problem.
[ Koutei Monev]
You are innocent here. The problem is those who don't know about the "ignore beatmap's skin" and then complain to you.

Simply tell them about the option; if they still complain, just ignore them
Topic Starter
NoodleSoupLover

venomnk wrote:

You are innocent here. The problem is those who don't know about the "ignore beatmap's skin" and then complain to you.
Simply tell them about the option; if they still complain, just ignore them

Yes I do think I will have to do that in the meantime.

It's just that if this was an option in the skining files like skin.ini, 100% of people will never complain about this issue ever again.
Adder
osu is for kids anyways
Bara-
I'm neutral on this
I'd say it's rather weird if the colors of the objects change, but the AR circle keeps being white. All other colors are able to be ar circles (just skin the whole circle red, and it'll always be red)