Total Posts
show more
Battle
well looks like i don't need to check on this map anymore lmao
fartownik
The offset seems early

10-15ms early
BounceBabe
The hitsounds are partially inaudible and there is massive NC spam on the Hard difficulty for no reason 00:47:091 (1,1,1,1) - 00:52:424 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - etc. Wrong NC placement on Extra and Insane as well, namely 00:16:869 (1,2,5,1) - etc on I 03:13:536 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,1,2,1) - etc on E. Hitsound volume should be upped by at least 15-20% too for it to be audible and rankable.
Nerova Riuz GX
massive NC spam for no reason...
What can I say to this when the reason is so obvious...

/me feels frustrated
Topic Starter
ktgster

BounceBabe wrote:

The hitsounds are partially inaudible and there is massive NC spam on the Hard difficulty for no reason 00:47:091 (1,1,1,1) - 00:52:424 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - etc. Wrong NC placement on Extra and Insane as well, namely 00:16:869 (1,2,5,1) - etc on I 03:13:536 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,1,2,1) - etc on E. Hitsound volume should be upped by at least 15-20% too for it to be audible and rankable.
The NCing at the intro is based more on readability on snaps rather than by structure. Please tell me what is wrong with the NCing on the Extra and Insane. You state no reason to change other than that it is wrong. The hitsounding I feel is not as quiet as you imagine considering that there was a lack of mention of quiet hitsounds overall during the modding process. They are fine as they are.

fartownik wrote:

The offset seems early

10-15ms early
Considering the map style, offset checks based on plays aren't that reliable, but I'll check with others.
DeletedUser_1574070
If u and BNs who passed this don't know what that bg means for many other countries except Japan, you are ignorant.

If u and BNs who passed this know what that bg means and make ranked, this means u still believe Nazism.

If u don't care 'bout it, I won't say more because there are other maps with the war-criminal-bgs but I strongly suggest to change bg even tho I'm not a BN since I don't want these cases get increased.

gl
fartownik

ktgster wrote:

Considering the map style, offset checks based on plays aren't that reliable, but I'll check with others.
It's not only based on plays, just check in the editor. I just felt like it was too fast and then went to check in the editor and I was not wrong.
Bonsai
About the offset, it really depends on where in the song you're listening, most sounds have very different attack points so it's hard to say what offset would be most accurate; For example the offset is already a tiiiny bit too late for most beats in the section from 01:27:984 on, while other sections could use around +5ms,..
It's pretty hard to say, but just moving the general offset around won't change much about the general accuracy, if you really wanna improve it you'd have to get seperate offsets for individual sections, but idk if that would really be worth it :/

@Kloyd: How is anyone supposed to know anything about old foreign flags just by being BN? If you have an issue with this, explain it, and let civilized discussion happen, but don't flame around, this helps nobody.
Stjpa

Kloyd wrote:

If u and BNs who passed this don't know what that bg means for many other countries except Japan, you are ignorant.
I'm sorry that I don't google every BG? Instead of bringing a comment that doesn't help at all you could at least explain what's wrong about it. Not everyone knows the history about your country as you, buddy.
Dailycare

Stjpa wrote:

I'm sorry that I don't google every BG? Instead of bringing a comment that doesn't help at all you could at least explain what's wrong about it. Not everyone knows the history about your country as you, buddy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... oblem-too/
DeletedUser_1574070

Stjpa wrote:

Kloyd wrote:

Oh I am so sorry letting you know this is about nazism as I mentioned above. I thought that nazism is common sense so I said that rude, sorry bro!

I hope u to read the whole thing, not just a line u think its rude... sry anyway
Makeli
The Japanese SDF uses a variation of the Rising Sun Flag and the service branches also use a variation of that flag. The only branch not using a variation of that flag is the Japanese Air Self-Defense Force.
Weber
grats sikk map
Sonnyc
Next bg : Nazi flag
Cellina
you really should change bg lol
IamKwaN
As per your request.
Topic Starter
ktgster
All it takes is one BG and you have something that could be some insane drama.

Changed the following:
  1. BG
  2. Louder hitsound on drum-hitfinish3
  3. Offset adjustment
  4. Other things I probably forgot
I'll leave this down for the night if anyone wants to add on some improvements or so.
m i l r
NICE CHOOSE
Enon
people need to know the history that happend in the world about 70 years ago. people could think its just happen passed in past. but, it must not be forgotten, never.

i don't understand how sacrifice of million could be forgotten.

oh yeah, even if it would be a troll in this thread, I had to say it.
greatz good luck anyway.

+ it's not about only our country.
BOUYAAA
I don't really understand the drama about the BG as it was more related to war and the japanese army in general than ww2 anyways. Was fitting the song well imo.

That being said I really like the map, especially the EX diff.
Spaghetti
ReFaller
What a fast bubble XD
Stjpa
definitely a circlejerk
Liiraye
so the bg was fine? what happened

nvm
Akiyama Mizuki

Stjpa wrote:

definitely a circlejerk
d
Low
this beatmap is a work of art
Endaris
In my opinion it is too difficult to identify the 1/6 quads versus the 1/4 in the highest diff. I would've wanted a visual separation that is more clear than the minor difference in spacing or slightly lower AR so I can look farther ahead and identify it as a 1/6 quad before hitting the first note of it and having my second finger in the air to hit on the blue tick.
Furthermore I think it would have benefitted the overall playability of the diff to use significantly higher OD(~9.2-9,5) in order to soften notelock as you use a lot of 1/4 jump patterns where notelock is very likely to occur.
7ambda

Priti wrote:

what's notelocking lol
plsleaf
EX
00:41:205 (9) -