forum

General Visual Novel / Galgame thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
Of course there are no sex scenes at all in that thing. It's the Steam version after all. There should be an uncensored patch floating around somewhere. Or better yet, just get the TLWiki one.
Electoz
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki will be released by Sekai Project just before the release of fan translation.
And I believe the translation for Ao no Kanata has been dropped since it has turned into a fan site.
This is so painful
RynaHitsune
I've played a decent amount of VNs before.
The longest VN for me is CLANNAD. The story is great - I get more feels from the VN than the anime.
The others that I remember are...
Katawa Shoujo (Good story, some ero)
Kindred Spirits on the Roof (yuri. I don't even know why I play this. Pretty good if you like reading.)
Roommates (Swings three ways, some ero, pretty good)
Beach Bounce (Mostly just eroge)
Cursed Sight (Great story, no ero)
X-Note and Area-X (sequel) (Mystery, cute graphics, no ero, great game)
Treekii
Just finished reading all of Root Double After. Can't wait to start Before, it looks like it'll be great
Nathanael
Recently started Nekopara Vol1. Thanks to the person who gifted me including Vol0. <3
Apex_old
untitled
Leguna
Majikoi A-1 patch has been completed, and boy i am glad Benkei's route in it.
and apparently A-2 patch already progressing, kudos to the translator.
BlackGoldSaw
I like the one that make me cry uncontrollably. Like Little Busters.
The Gambler
Chu-Shingura 46+1 = Muv-luv Alternative, samurai style
[Dizzy]
I've played too many to list off the top of my head. But I'll just throw some of my favorites below, I suppose. Nothing is in a specific order.
Danganronpa
Saya no Uta
Lamunation
I Will Start Over and Over Again for You
Kara no Shojo
Little Busters
Steins;Gate
The Sweet World of the Ephemeral
Grisaia no Kaijitsu
Grisaia no Rakuen (Although, it wasn't as good as Kaijitsu)
Electoz

PandaParty wrote:

Grisaia no Kaijitsu
Grisaia no Rakuen (Although, it wasn't as good as Kaijitsu)
Did you just skip Meikyuu and go straight for Rakuen lmao
domSaur
reading Flowers rn.. had to rip it somwhere bec no money, i'll prolly just buy it on the next sale xd

the thinking segments is killing me fml..
SilverBlade128
Currently playing the Grisaia VNs
blissfulyoshi
World End Economica ep3 beta keys are being sent out to backers now.
The Gambler
Releases for this week, for all you VN nerds.

http://fuwanovel.net/2016/09/vnts-09-24/

P.S. I should make a habit of posting Fuwa links as soon as they are updated.
Yocake
Waiting for SG0
Darth_Mula
kamidori is a good rpg
Samupega
Currently Waiting for
Rewrite: Harvest Festa & Angel Beats English patch

and i'm a real fan of ''Key Visual Novels''
i've already played, Kanon, Rewrite, Clannad, Little Busters, Air, myb i've forget 1 or 2 (?) :kappa:

i'm still playing Steins;Gate & Chaos;Head
and i've finished NekoPara vol 0 - 1 - 2 they was pretty good 'if you know what i mean' :kappa:
The Gambler
NicoHolic777
Need a free(-mium) Android/PC Healing/(Love?) Comedy VN. Anybody has one?
The Gambler

Tatsuya Kaname wrote:

Need a free(-mium) Android/PC Healing/(Love?) Comedy VN. Anybody has one?
Anything by Winged Cloud
Jindujun93
Recently finished reading Umineko Chiru. Read most of the franchise within one month actually, and turned out to be a pretty great ride from start to finish. Great cast (even the more asshole-ish characters have good characterization), very nice OST, and a lot of moments that'll just stick with me for quite a while. Will probably tackle VA-11 HALL-A in the near future as far as VNs are concerned, since a good number of people that I trust recommended it to me. Let's see whether it'll be reduced on the next Steam sale, which shouldn't be that much further away.
domSaur
... and meanwhile i've began reading umineko no naku koro ni despite not exactly having the attention spam for long-ass reads w

11/14 - i was done with the first 4 episodes and a day ago and im now at Chiru.

holy shit why is everyone trying to outdo each other in pissing me off lmao
claudio rolna
Im playing roomies! Now, its a vn on the android play store, i highly recommend it
The problem is crystals, you see, they have this time limit thingy, if you use up all your crystals, you cant continue your story anymore, so you just have to use the daily login reward (unless you pay for crystals)
Lincher
I just started Nekopara vol.1
I was too busy with osu! ;-;
DLEnta258
Narcissu 1st and 2nd, Depressing but I love the story.
Electoz
blissfulyoshi
Eushully recently announced their 18th game, 天結いキャッスルマイスター, or Tenyui Castle Meister, so expect a return of the Meister gameplay soon. (I'm incredibly hyped)

(Not linking because site contains NSFW pics, seek it out at your own discretion)
Yocake
Half way through Steins Gate 0.
Pretty good stuff~
Electoz
4 more releases this week! https://fuwanovel.net/2016/12/17-vnts/
Raediaufar
Currently reading umineko. Still on episode 2 but already impressed me.

Finishing grisaia and subahibi in a row is a mistake lol, now I can't enjoy typical moege vn like before :c
Navizel
Finished Majikoi A-2. Didn't expect I'd like Cookie 4 IS route. Still not a fan of Monshiro. She's okay as a little sister but not really as a gf. Her route isn't as exciting as the others. tbh Seiso route is pretty much Momoyo route but better.
Shurelia

Navizel wrote:

Finished Majikoi A-2. Didn't expect I'd like Cookie 4 IS route. Still not a fan of Monshiro. She's okay as a little sister but not really as a gf. Her route isn't as exciting as the others. tbh Seiso route is pretty much Momoyo route but better.
Hi5.

Don't steal ma Aiess tho.
Faust
Seiso is good.

Waiting for the rest of it.
Navizel

Shurelia wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Hi5.

Don't steal ma Aiess tho.
Umeko and Chris all the way
Shurelia
We're good then.
Electoz
brb gonna wait for Yoshitsune's route
Electoz
Alysia_old_1
I waste way too much money on these because of the aesthetic they have.
Electoz
https://fuwanovel.net/2017/04/visual-no ... -04082017/ boop
[url=https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/16982-aiyoku-no-eustia-translation-project/]Aiyoku no Eustia[/url ]is now added to the list woohoo
show more