forum

こんにちは

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eidea
'allo~

Coming back to the osu! life after finally building a custom PC mainly for MMORPGs, but a rhythm game could make for a relaxing break from them ^∇^ Hoping to become more serious in the potato burrito life in the upcoming months.
Kobi_old_1
Welcome (back)!

(Psssst which MMORPGs I wanna see if you have good taste)
Topic Starter
Eidea

Inly wrote:

Welcome (back)!

(Psssst which MMORPGs I wanna see if you have good taste)
I didn't return to be judged! (ᗒᗩᗕ)՞

So far I've downloaded Guild Wars 2 and Blade & Soul. Next on the list are FFXIV (once I secure a job after graduation, hehe) and Revelation Online which CBT is scheduled for this month.
Kobi_old_1
Ah man, I keep trying to get into GW2 and failing dismally. It's a beautiful game though, that character creation hnngggggg

FFXIV is my drug of choice tbh. I do totally recommend it, although the early levels can feel like a bit of a slog to some folks.

The others I've not really tried so I can't judge you, although I'm p sure one of my mates is hardcore into Blade & Soul.
Hikona
Hey! Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
Eidea

Inly wrote:

Ah man, I keep trying to get into GW2 and failing dismally. It's a beautiful game though, that character creation hnngggggg

FFXIV is my drug of choice tbh. I do totally recommend it, although the early levels can feel like a bit of a slog to some folks.

The others I've not really tried so I can't judge you, although I'm p sure one of my mates is hardcore into Blade & Soul.
The GW2 artwork has always been so standout in comparison to the others, but I would put the BnS character creation over theirs, heh.

Honestly, I want FFXIV for that fat chocobo mount ♡∀♡ It would fill the Final Fantasy void I've been feeling since XIII-2.

AkitoKazuki wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the forums
Hiya! Thanks for the welcome~
Tae

weeb :^)
Meah
Hello :D
Topic Starter
Eidea

Almaz wrote:

weeb :^)

Lovin' that BTS signature ♡∀♡

Meah wrote:

Hello :D

Kobi_old_1

Eidea wrote:

The GW2 artwork has always been so standout in comparison to the others, but I would put the BnS character creation over theirs, heh.

Honestly, I want FFXIV for that fat chocobo mount ♡∀♡ It would fill the Final Fantasy void I've been feeling since XIII-2. ]
tbh GW2 and GW1 are kind of my only points of comparison for MMOs, my laptop isn't really built for them (FFXIV PS4 scrub woooo) and I'd say GW2's character creation is better than XIV's just because you actually get sliders to customise the face in GW2. FFXIV's character creation was held back a little by the fact that it was also released for PS3.~

The fat chocobo mount is something really special. You just missed the white fat chocobo promo, but if you're based in Europe (or get an EU account) you might still be able to get hold of one since a lot of the EU regions still haven't had their promo yet. (I mean, if they ever get it at this point.)
Tae

Eidea wrote:

Lovin' that BTS signature ♡∀♡
👀👀 yesssss
deckialord
hi and welcome to forums(GMS Player here)
Bara-
>Building a PC. Did you make one yourself? Cool!
Welcome to the forums ^-^