forum

How do I delete skins?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Thycket
Hello, I recently downloaded a skin, however I didn't like it. So I deleted it and replaced it with a new skin. However, When I go to the skin changing thing, I still get the deleted skins but not the skin I just put in. I've looked at other forum posts, but they didn't help. Can someone help me? :l
Sandy Hoey
You have to go to the skin folder and delete the file there
Topic Starter
Thycket
Oh ok. Before I was going to the User folder, the one you go to when you open it it the game. Now I just manually went there and found my problem. Thank you so much. <3333333 :^)
party cow
i cant find were to delete the skins please help
MythicalDemon
What do you mean "skin folder"? I go to my folders and find the skin in quick access but it only says i can remove it from quick access, therefor i cant fully delete the skins. does anyone have a solution for this??
Matt2e2

MythicalDemon wrote:

What do you mean "skin folder"? I go to my folders and find the skin in quick access but it only says i can remove it from quick access, therefor i cant fully delete the skins. does anyone have a solution for this??

If the file doesn't appear in the Skins folder and/or in osu!, then it has been removed successfully.