forum

FriendZoned

posted
Total Posts
show more
worst fl player
People don't friendzone me in time because I quickly buck them and leave. :^)
Meah
Hi dad, lets just be friends.
worst fl player

Meah wrote:

Hi dad, lets just be friends.
I'm not gay so yeah let just be friends :^)
Tornado
you should try talking it out to Railey, i believe he will hear things out.
Dude,you know me.If I start to talk; it will always make a very Long text.Because thats me.I just give everysingle informations about my and other peoples perspective about whats going on.So even if he starts to listen; he would get easily annoyed and will stop listen.And then he will say something like "just dont care about it" I am sorry but this doesnt help.

On top of that; even if he listens,he wouldnt care.Because no one would care.

Im sorry.

Also Kisses; remember that you are on Off Topic.And dont blame me now cuz I wrote something like that.Blame yourself and the others.
Meah
Dad, you are. Stop denying it
Meah

Tornado wrote:

you should try talking it out to Railey, i believe he will hear things out.
Dude,you know me.If I start to talk; it will always make a very Long text.Because thats me.I just give everysingle informations about my and other peoples perspective about whats going on.So even if he starts to listen; he would get easily annoyed and will stop listen.And then he will say something like "just dont care about it" I am sorry but this doesnt help.

On top of that; even if he listens,he wouldnt care.Because no one would care.

Im sorry.

Also Kisses; remember that you are on Off Topic.And dont blame me now cuz I wrote something like that.Blame yourself and the others.
What your going up to rn is rly hard. But dw, your friends will come into aid and it'll be fine :)
Tae

Tornado wrote:

Dont expect me to talk about something when you dont actually care
If you're not gonna talk to someone about it, why would you post about it in the first place? You really don't make any sense to me.

In all honesty, Railey probably would put in the effort to listen to you, regardless of how dumb you may think it sounds. Just don't get taking an approach that looks like Facebook-grade attention seeking.
Zain Sugieres
Tornado stop using the scumbag trick of saying "omg i dont deserve anything im ugly stupid and my life sucks" to get people to empathise with you
Tornado

Almaz wrote:

Tornado wrote:

Dont expect me to talk about something when you dont actually care
If you're not gonna talk to someone about it, why would you post about it in the first place? You really don't make any sense to me.

In all honesty, Railey probably would put in the effort to listen to you, regardless of how dumb you may think it sounds. Just don't get taking an approach that looks like Facebook-grade attention seeking.

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Tornado stop using the scumbag trick of saying "omg i dont deserve anything im ugly stupid and my life sucks" to get people to empathise with you
WTF,I gave explanations to Railey and Meah.Not to you guys.So,Why does this consider you guys? Why do you Keep sticking your noses to everysingle crap? I dont understand why this hurts your butts so much.You guys dont even know what Im talking about.or what am I thinking.But dont expect me to make an ego competition with you or care what you both blabble.
Zain Sugieres
Your explanation was literally the same thing pretty girls on facebook do when posting photos with the "Why do ugly people like me live?". The "nobody will care" is just obvious attention whoring for empathy from other people, which the peoples of the Internet call "attention whoring".
GSG95
Topic Starter
_handholding
It appears I've made quite the thread here

GSG95 wrote:

Tae

Tornado wrote:

WTF,I gave explanations to Railey and Meah.Not to you guys.So,Why does this consider you guys?
You posted it in a public place, and have therefore allowed anyone to give their input on the matter, whether you wanted to or not. Get over it.

Tornado wrote:

I dont understand why this hurts your butts so much.
No. It is always you who is the butthurt one.

Tornado wrote:

You guys dont even know what Im talking about.or what am I thinking.
I sided with Meah and Railey with talking to someone about it, so fuck right off with that.

Stop with the facebook-level attention seeking and talk to someone about it privately if it's bothering you that much.
Railey2
long texts are my specialty :<
Flaus
off-topic counselling best counselling
Railey2

Flaus wrote:

off-topic counselling best counselling
that'll be $200 then
Endaris

Railey2 wrote:

Meah

Railey2 wrote:

I am bad with long texts
Ikarus Ai
Can feel you there, Tornado.
Zain Sugieres
LOL
Kobi_old_1
Well this thread was certainly an entertaining read.
NeXt4r_
let me in
Offdensen
Got friendzoned by my gf once