forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
I Am Kawaii

Aurani wrote:

When I see a jungle Kog on my team, I instantly tilt.
I ban kog cause of that reason LOL
Buttercup

sht up and take my money
i dont have money
Kibbleru

I Am Kawaii wrote:

Aurani wrote:

When I see a jungle Kog on my team, I instantly tilt.
I ban kog cause of that reason LOL
i ban it cuz jungle kog too broken
Zain Sugieres
Kog is getting unreworked tho
Aurani
Idk why people never seem to play Quinn mid on lower elos. She's the fucking ticket out of plat and below. No one on mid knows how to deal with her, no one really expects her on mid either, and a good Quinn can still stay relevant lategame.
Zain Sugieres
The games in plat and below are usually a lot longer than in dia and as you said,

Aurani wrote:

a good Quinn can still stay relevant lategame.
Try to find a good Quinn in lower than plat
La Volpe
I got Forecast Janna from a box and unlocked her with my orange crystals and then I decided the roll 3 skins into a permanent one and got Championship Zed, fuck yeah I love hextech crafting.
Neku Okazaki
Jordan
Just fuck my shit up fam, can't watch the opening ceremony because it starts too late here.
Izzywing
INTZ WTF
787B
DUDE
I CANT EVEN
WHAT
Hika
R I P GROUP D
Mismagius
AAAAAAAAA WHAAAT THWE RUFCK FUCK WHWTZJ INTZ WHAT THE FU CK OH GOD OH MGY FUCKIGN GODDDDDDD
Izzywing
I cannot wait for my pick em to be absolutely destroyed this worlds
Zain Sugieres
Lul what even happened
Navizel
brazil>china

also how do we fix this "teamfight and no one dies" thing

edit: http://lol.qq.com/act/a20161001reward/index.htm
what the fuck hahahahahaha
Kibbleru
here comes

the 2/11 tryndamere carry

textbook tryndamere win.
Aurani
You might as well have taken Teemo to enhance the cancer. :^)
Neku Okazaki
BrokenArrow
tfw I bring out the Akali again after half a year of not playing

I decayed to Gold 5 so this is pretty low elo, but still I got two back-to-back pentas
Mismagius

BR D5 = NA/EU Gold 4
Rurree
but Maokai is boring xd
Aurani

BrokenArrow wrote:

tfw I bring out the Akali again after half a year of not playing

I decayed to Gold 5 so this is pretty low elo, but still I got two back-to-back pentas
Well Akali was pretty much always the cancer of low elo. Anything that punishes every mistake and snowballs into oblivion is great there.

I mean let's be honest - some gold players don't even know what her ult does.
Luqanted
how to be pro like u guys i just started playing LoL again and im being crappy people calling me noob and it makes me sad
Bearizm
INTZ = Intentional FeederZ Kappa

they somehow won vs edg /late
BrokenArrow
the winstreak continues in a similar fashion

yes I will probably be spamming these pictures as long as I'm still winning so I can feel better about myself

Aurani wrote:

Well Akali was pretty much always the cancer of low elo. Anything that punishes every mistake and snowballs into oblivion is great there.

Ikr, so many people don't respect her chase potential and damage in lane either. But I'm positively surprised how many people bring a pink ward against Akali nowadays.
Aurani
We must've been meeting different people - I've never seen anyone buy a pink for Akali (apart from the supp) even in plat. It's also incredibly fun how I said that people in low elo don't know what her ult does and then I get a game yesterday where the enemy picks Kled top and my top Riven says that it's the first time she's seen that champion and asks what his skills do.....

Anything below Diamond is pretty much Bronze level, so please, in my name, stomp those fuckers more. Make them learn the game the hard way.
Hikona

BrokenArrow wrote:

the winstreak continues in a similar fashion

yes I will probably be spamming these pictures as long as I'm still winning so I can feel better about myself

Aurani wrote:

Ikr, so many people don't respect her chase potential and damage in lane either. But I'm positively surprised how many people bring a pink ward against Akali nowadays.
Otp master
Cyclohexane

Blue Dragon wrote:

BR D5 = NA/EU Gold 4

not anymore, EU is new wildcard tier haven't you heard
Izzywing
if albus nox luna make it out of groups ill play only maokai in every lane for the rest of my life

Also, name changes are so expensive :/ I want to change my name to some variant of Hobbes2 (from Banansaurus) but it costs so much ip zz
Zain Sugieres
Banansaurus sounds a lot better than Hobbes2 tbh
Hika
BA i knew you would go back

how could u
Rurree
This year's Worlds seem interesting. I only watch Cloud 9 games though.
BrokenArrow

Hika wrote:

BA i knew you would go back

how could u
probably a mixture of being bored from other games and having someone that keeps me sane now :^)

also I'm starting to root for ANX at Worlds because their support player is fucking cute
787B

Hobbes2 wrote:

if albus nox luna make it out of groups ill play only maokai in every lane for the rest of my life

Also, name changes are so expensive :/ I want to change my name to some variant of Hobbes2 (from Banansaurus) but it costs so much ip zz
Wait for the end of season, they usually put at half price for the next one.
Izzywing

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Banansaurus sounds a lot better than Hobbes2 tbh
So I've been told, but I connect more to "Hobbes2" than "bananasaurus" tbh

@ Moon Dancer good to know, thanks.
Neku Okazaki
Ayachi-

Hobbes2 wrote:

prob clg and rox
g2 0-6?
787B
Janna OP
Hikona

Moon Dancer wrote:

Janna OP
Madlife
show more