forum

Multiplayer "Team vs" Player Counter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Basically a counter for how many blues or reds there are in the room.

Especially when there are 8v8 (16 people) in the room and you have to scroll down to see and count each one. Would be great if there was a little counter between the top of the multiplayer list and the song selection.

Will be even more useful when there are multiple team vs in the room as suggested by Mara at this thread.

Screenshot:

Something along these lines would be awesome. Sorry for the crude image, that's all I could do with Photoscape and a mouse.
Yukiteru Amano
Awsome idea as I have the same problem!
deadbeat
might be something to consider when the multiplayer rooms are redesigned.
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Bump, I still want this.
Bara-
Nice idea!
Rilene
holy
Yes, yes.
And yes.
Pituophis
Yes pls
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Bump.

Will this be added in the new version?
Seijiro
I know peppy had a vague idea about making multiplayer rooms with infinite player slots.
In such a scenario, that counter is a must if you plan on playing with really large teams.
Topic Starter
NeVMiku

MrSergio wrote:

I know peppy had a vague idea about making multiplayer rooms with infinite player slots.
In such a scenario, that counter is a must if you plan on playing with really large teams.
Or smaller teams but with more than 8 people otherwise you won't be able to see all the players off the screen. Also the ratio affects more on the smaller teams.
Adder
No
Rilene

Adder wrote:

No
pssh, dont you like when someone counts for you rather than you count by yourself?
Topic Starter
NeVMiku

Rilene wrote:

Adder wrote:

No
pssh, dont you like when someone counts for you rather than you count by yourself?
Of course not. That's why he's the Adder. ;)