forum

75k-125k 3v3 Tournament - FINISHED

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Fairy Bread
VERY SORRY GUYS, I HAVE NOT BEEN ON FOR THE PAST 6 DAYS SINCE I WAS GONE (also sorry for not warning). I WILL UPDATE EVERYTHING WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS (regarding players accepted
Karmayonaise
Karmayonaise
Rank=#124,127
utc= +7
Rumberkren

Karmayonaise wrote:

Karmayonaise
Rank=#128,228
utc= +7
bentar lagi pak
ayok boost, semangat >,<
KiwiLemons
NAME: KiwiLemons
UTC:-5
Mrshadowfan98
name: mrshadowfan98
UTC: -8:00
Realmas
Does the fact that I'm not on the players accepted list means that I'm not take to participate ?
Because if it's the case, it would be nice to prevent players who can't participate, because I'm not sure that it's really that or if you just have forgotten me :)
Thanks for the answer :D
Topic Starter
Fairy Bread

Realmas wrote:

Does the fact that I'm not on the players accepted list means that I'm not take to participate ?
Because if it's the case, it would be nice to prevent players who can't participate, because I'm not sure that it's really that or if you just have forgotten me :)
I'm sorry, I'm still dealing with registration rn, you will get your registraion notice within the next 48hrs
ReptilianD
IGN:ReptilianD Rank:#120154 UTC+2
Realmas

[- Saki -] wrote:

Realmas wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm still dealing with registration rn, you will get your registraion notice within the next 48hrs
Ok no problems :)
Schanks
Schanks
#96k
UTC+1(+2 summertime)
MythicalClown
Name:MythicalClown
UTC:+8
Cyx
Name: Cyxie
UTC -7
ninguri
Microsoft Edge
UTC+4
Poke_player
poke_player
UTC - 8
patmethny1
Name: patmethny1
Time Zone: +10GMT,
Preferred Time: Saturday after 1pm (+10GMT)
KANASH1M1
D3MON1C, 79K, UTC -4
patmethny1

[- Saki -] wrote:

Welcome to Illinon's TTT!

Information

SPOILER
This tournament will contain 3v3 matches.
There will be 12 teams of 4.
First round matches will be decided randomly.
This tournament will be a Double Elimination Tournament.
Teams will be chosen at random (although not completely random).
You will only be accepted if you are in the rank range at the time of registration.
Moving 10k outside the rank range will get YOU (not your team) disqualified and removed from the tournament.
There will be 1 captain in each team (decided by the players once they are released).
Match times will be decided by oralekin to fit everyone. However, reschedules can be made if both teams agree, and is given 24hr notice BEFORE the reschedule match time. However, either myself of oralekin must be informed about this AT LEAST 12hrs before the original scheduled match.
There will be no group stages.
Each match will have one referee.
Mappools will be released in discord (AFTER everything is setup and done).
Freemod maps means that AT LEAST one person has to use AT LEAST one mod.
Only HD and HR are allowed in freemod.
Tiebreaker maps will be freemod. However, the rule regarding freemod does not have to be followed.

Match Procedure and Rules

SPOILER
RULES:
1. Lobby creation: Team mode: Team vs, Win Condition: Score v2
2. No team can select more than one map from each section in a row.
3. Only Hidden and Hardrock are permitted when playing a map from the freemod mappool, and the tiebreaker.
4. Warm up maps cannot be longer than 5 minutes long.
5. In an event of a tie, the score will be nullified and neither team will gain a score.
6. If a person fails a beatmap, their score will not be counted towards the score.
7. If a team fails a beatmap, they will lose the map.
8. Revived scores count towards the total.
9. The referee of the match will be able to nullify any of the rules when they see fit. They also get final say in any and all matters that arise in the match lobby.

Match Procedure
1. All participants will be invited to the official tournament lobby by their match referee 10-20 minutes before the start of the match's scheduled time.
2. One representative from each team will !roll. Note: if two players roll, only the first one will count as the official roll.
3. The losing team of the roll will then ban first. Each team gets to ban 2 maps, but don't have to use both bans.
4. The winning team of the roll will then pick one warm up map. The other team will do the same straight afterwards.
5. After both warm ups have been played, both teams will take turns picking maps until a winner is declared.
6. If both teams are one point away from winning, the tiebreaker map will be played.

Staff (will be updated)

SPOILER
Player Registration
1. Comment down below your osu name, rank and utc.
2. Later steps will come once you have done that.

NOTE: IT IS NOT JUST YOUR RANK WE CONSIDER WHEN WE DECIDE WHO GETS ACCEPTED OR NOT.

Staff Registration
1. Comment down below your osu name, rank and job (and why) you want to apply for.
2. Later steps will come once you have done that.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE WITHIN THE RANK RANGES TO APPLY FOR STAFF, BUT YOU MAY PLAY IF YOU ARE NOT A MAPPOOL SELECTOR AND IS IN RANGE

Jobs Still Available:
- Commentator
- Streamer

Dates

SPOILER
Registration Ends: 2nd October OR filled (whichever comes first)
Teams release: Once registration ends.
Starting date: 15th October
Can I still apply for player?
Kurutsu Karen
josufh #105895 UTC+1
RoyalSnipez
Osu name: RoyalSnipez
Time Zone: UTC-5
Sayori-kun
SayoriKirigaya #88,143 GTM +7

Just in case if it's still open. `-`
Topic Starter
Fairy Bread
Really Aint Bothered. But 1 SPOT LEFT SO HURRY UP AND JOIN
-LoliHarem-
Sorry if I'm kind of being annoying but since I'm not on the accepted players list I'd kind of like to know the other factors used in determining whether players are accepted or not or if maybe I was overlooked.

Thanks in advance for responding :D
Topic Starter
Fairy Bread

-LoliHarem- wrote:

Sorry if I'm kind of being annoying but since I'm not on the accepted players list I'd kind of like to know the other factors used in determining whether players are accepted or not or if maybe I was overlooked.

I am NOT updating the players list anymore, although there is still one spot left. The one other thing we consider is time zone for when we form teams. I will not explain how we will exactly accept people, however.

Also note that I DID message you on skype about registration. And you disabled messages from people outside your friends list.
-LoliHarem-

[- Saki -] wrote:

-LoliHarem- wrote:

I am NOT updating the players list anymore, although there is still one spot left. The one other thing we consider is time zone for when we form teams. I will not explain how we will exactly accept people, however.

Also note that I DID message you on skype about registration. And you disabled messages from people outside your friends list.
Ah okay my bad then but thank you for responding :D (and while this will look pretty bad I am still available if no one else of note decides to register ahaha)
Adiopulse
Misery

#NEVERFORGET 2 POINTS SPIN TO WIN
EDIT: peppyDefectors won the tb after that #bestcomeback #Saltki