show more
RynaHitsune
Harvest Moon BTN... I think.
ZenPie
Delta Force on PC (1998)
mizuki-chan
super mario world (super nintendo)
BlackGoldSaw
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The water temple was too hard for 5-year-old me, but I could beat Ganondorf on my mother's file.
calamitynocture
either pokemon leafgreen, kirby air ride, or pokemon xd gale of darkness
i honestly cant remember
EMachine03
Either Diddy Kong Racing or Super Mario 64 both for the Nintendo 64.
Zyl
Osu!, Pokemon, Undertale & Touhou <3
Buster
Megaman battle network 6 cybeast falzar
First game ever played since when i was 4 years old
Nathaniel
Mario Kart DS is where it's at. I became so good at that game that I could 1v5-7 people in Balloon Battles and overlap the CPU in some of the Grand Prix's. (I basically learned how to abuse the drifting mechanic)
bubblegirl28
Mario Kart 64 was my first game! I remember myself using my chin to move the joy stick since my hands were tiny for a 7 year old. Thank you parents for opening up my pathway to gaming.
Sandy Hoey

bubblegirl28 wrote:

Mario Kart 64 was my first game! I remember myself using my chin to move the joy stick since my hands were tiny for a 7 year old. Thank you parents for opening up my pathway to gaming.
Nice! That was my first game also. I was really bad at it, but I thought it was funny whenever you hit someone or when they slipped on a banana
NarixuZen
The first game I ever played was Valkyria Chronicles on PS, I don't remember if it was that, or it was just one of the first ever games.
Endaris
We had some cringy old olympic games simulator on floppy for Win98. We mainly played the winter edition though and our main objective was to throw the bob sledders out of the bobsled run. I guess that's my first. Didn't play it that often though.
Next was Pokemon Red and I guess this actually managed it to ruin my life x)
azkielt
It was Mortal Kombat Trilogy when i was 5 years old
Nayru-chan00
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by Know Wonder. First started playing when I was like 4 or 5. Sadly, these games damaged two of my PCs. Almost a decade later, I played HP:CoS that I got from a safer source on my old desktop computer from 2005 (to clarifly, I have two laptops and a desktop PC) and it instantly took me back into my early childhood. I remember rage quitting, graphical glitches, maybe some glitching to the start-up map etc. But I also remember how funny some animations were (yes, I am talking about the animations of gnomes :D ), the beautiful (at the time) water textures and of course, that beatiful soundtrack! However, there are still some things in the game that I came to appreciate over the years.
Foliz
Damn.. this brings back memories. It has to be.. *sigh* Boby Bola, an educational kids game. Played it back in 2005. Then there's Harvest Moon Back to Nature. Probably my first game i ever fell in love with. Played it when PSP was booming. Finally, Street Fighters 4. Played it back in 2009. For some reason my dad allows me to play it. 3 of those games makes me addicted to games.
SilverBlade128
Super Mario Bros.
Zain Sugieres
GTA III
Somegras
Spongebob and the battle for bikini bottom.
Valskiel
PEPSIMAN!!!!
Yocake
Contra~/
y6Ep-K0T
Quake 1, which I started playing when I was 5 or so
deckialord
For me it was Super Mario Land and that was when i was around 9.

And for PC It was maplestory(I was 12 at the time and still play it to this very day)
gtsaplayer
STALKER SoC and CS when i was like 7 :v But yeah they were the first MINE games that I bought :v Which game i played first? I dunno man i dunno but i know that when i was small (prob 4 years old) i was downloading MOHPA Demo (my dad was uninstalling it everyday lel), installing MDK2 from CD that i found and playing Kao The Kangaroo 2 from some magazine CD. Great times :D

CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE EVERYDAY :P
Nitrous
Half-Life (and other Valve titles with 1 in it)
Smart_Z
I think it was Super Smash Bros. Like the original one.
YTYuyu
Need For Speed: High Stakes. that game holds a special place in my heart as it got me into cars :D
Ryuo
The first game I remember playing was Jazz Jackrabbit. I still can't forget how much fun I had playing it with my brother :)
kherthy
Super Mario Bros, but my mom was playing instead of me cos i was so bad XD. But my very first game i played and i was good at was contra.
Lincher
Sonic the Hedgehog 1
;)
Adorn
If we're just counting games that I played head on and not just watched my mother or brother play, it was Pokemon! Stole my brother's Color.

Edit: actually I think it was final fantasy on the old ass comp my grandma had
Lol
Magnowser
Dungeon Keeper , the first Game I ever played since I touched a Computer for the first time.

iirc , it was made in 1996 . a Good year for a awesome creative game ~ <3
Chaosemerald
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning for Nintendo DS.

But the first game I've ever played was either Varmintz or Bookworm. I used to spend so much time playing those old 1 hour trial games, you could download from the internet back in the days
_Hatsumi
I guess it's Playstation 1's Winning Eleven
Mints
It's probably metal slug on ps2
- Jade -
I wish I was joking...

This was the first game I remember getting when I got my DS (it was the first gaming console I had).
DeletedUser_8068229
-
o x
I don't remember which was first, I either play Spyro first or the first Sly Copper.
MrAdamson45
has to be Halo 4 for me.
LaryRose09
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis. It was the first game console I got;
show more