forum

O-Life Japan - Judgement in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dong
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 24 September 2016 at 03:15:52

Artist: O-Life Japan
Title: Judgement in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years
Source: 東方Project
Tags: danzai yamaxandu touhou project olife
BPM: 140
Filesize: 13996kb
Play Time: 04:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Eien no Kurushimi (6.94 stars, 913 notes)
  2. Extra Stage (4.64 stars, 263 notes)
  3. Lefa's Hard (3.71 stars, 617 notes)
Download: O-Life Japan - Judgement in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
timing by doomsday pls send him some love <3
hard by LefafeI

this insane diff is so bad and hard to map omg kill me

2016/05/23 - 65% done
2016/05/24 - 80% done
2016/05/25 - 100% done (hitsounding next)
(23:00 made amends + hitsounds)

if you want to make a gd lmk i guess
osu! needs more o-life japan <3
Lefafel
someone modded my diff on discord but is too lazy to actually post it here, so Im posting in his stead and also denying him the kudosu in the process >:)

His mod

"those sliuders after rhe first break" means this section 00:24:768 (1) - and I don't think that ending them on blue ticks on such a low BPM and slow SV is an issue here, the flute sounds are long and kind of melt together so having bigger gaps would end up pretty clunky, I feel. I did cut this 00:38:057 (1) - back to the red tick to make the following singletap more reasonable, though.

01:45:897 (4) - I don't think this flows poorly per sé, and having the slider longer would conflict with the (1) of that combo. I really don't want a longer slider ending on a beat with nothing in the music.

the perfectly overlapping stacks at 1:54:934 and 02:05:843 are fine IMO, they represent the music well and don't pose any playability issues either. They're staying as-is for now.

02:09:479 (5) - and every other slider like this got shortened down to 1/4, I don't really like it in terms of the music but after playing it feels reasonable at least. Removing 02:09:934 (6) - and its counterparts would be insane, since it's a really important note in the music.

02:18:115 (2,3,4,5) - I absolutely adore how this goes together with the music while playing, so I'm keeping them as streams for now. they aren't unreasonable in terms of reading or mechanical execution, and they just fit the music so much better than sliders.

03:12:766 (5,6,7,8,9,1) - nerfed this entire pattern because, let's face it, it was SUPER weird to aim and was quite a difficulty spike as well without much justification in the music. knocked down the spacing and re-adjusted noteplacements, but kept the original idea of the pattern.

04:05:402 (9) - 100% agree with this, and it's about twice as far away from 8 now.

Enjoy your NOT kudosu, Sam. You lazy bastard.

(map is updated with all of the above plus other random tidbits)
mmi
i aint even mad
Lefafel

mmi- wrote:

i aint even mad
thanks for the mod, buddy :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.