forum

Benefits of cursor trail ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Momo]
Whats the benefits of cursor trail i see almost all top players use it but when i play with one my horrible reading becomes 10 times worse
Novalogic
You should work on your horrible reading then ;x
Most of the players ( me included ) can read far better with cursor trail, as it makes cursor more noticeable and you don't lose track of it that easily.
Caput Mortuum
I do better with no cursortrail
But i use cursortrail
Idk it looks better
B1rd
Lol. Cursor trail doesn't make any difference to gameplay, it's just a preference.
athyriel
I'm bad, but playing with a cursor trail makes me look good from my eyes.
[Haku]
I can't play with that shit either. I look at the beautiful shape that make instead of at the actual note xD
I Give Up
It does nothing.
Frikandel
I turn it on just to look at my aim, one of those super long dense trails.
winber1
it gives you the ability to do complex group theory and quantum analysis at light speed which help you calculate trajectory and recognize patterns
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

Lol. Cursor trail doesn't make any difference to gameplay, it's just a preference.
another claim with no backing

how do you know that it has no benefits? Is there clear cut reasoning behind your position or is this just what you want to believe because "that is how things should work"?

Cursortrails obviously do make a difference to gameplay. Theres stuff on the screen that wasn't there before, hence .. a difference.
AsyouSaidsir
To me, it doesn't really make a difference.
You should probably just play with whatever you feel is more comfortable. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dung eater
happiness
Endaris
Looks better(depends). Also gives you better feedback on how you moved your cursor from circle to circle as you will never look at your cursor while playing. Evaluating the cursortrail can lead you to snappier and smoother gameplay.
That being said, it >does< clutter a bit but if you use a very thin cursortrail the benefits outweigh the additional clutter imo.