forum

What are the reasons that keep you into osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pacztual
I assume the only reason that Osu! kept me here even If I was horrible in this game that I couldnt improve at all , It's because it's a Musical Rythm game where it has like other 3 different modes , And every one of them is really interesting and some are hard to play with (Becuase I'm not fit for them I suspose?)

I quit Osu! like year ago and came back since I had nothing else to play with , now that It seems I improved abit .... Doesnt look like it for me.. I'm still failing hard maps , and stuff are never comfortable here D:

Community's really friendly , I havent seen any rude or toxic person yet . Vast majority are chill and competitive people that want to put others in a test without ego intended. (?)
Janifer
the songs in osu are the main reason. osu is just so fun and i really enjoy playing it
Zaptelus
It's a good way to practice my mouse precision and to improve my aim for other games. It's also a really fun game to play so ye
Fxjlk
I like the feeling of successfully pressing keys in time to a rhythm.
[ Luddish ]
It temporarily fills the void in my weeaboo soul.
Mousr
cuz it's relaxing,
Agatsu
mapping my favourite songs
erotic
osu direct and multiplayer
Calypso
cause why not
Adorn
Just wanna improve.
Hara
Dank IRC kept me in, that died over 7 years ago.
Battle
bn results
JMC

Cookiezi

pkhg
peppy kidnapped my family
puddyn
That kick you get when you FINALLY pass that one really hard map. Also the competitiveness.
Catgirl
- i have nothing else to play
- i've met almost every person i currently talk to through this game
- tournaments
- i still find it fun after 3+ years
xafiernera
cuz oss make me fking weeb

and im proud of it
Woahsabi
- Friends :D
- Bunch of great songs, owo, love the music
- Competitive
- Actually play this game makes me feel relax after dealing with HW :P ( beside tryhard mode lol) , never feel bored tbh
Meah
I just love rhythm games
Nayru-chan00
- people on the #czechoslovak Bancho channel
- self-improvement. When I first started playing osu!, I was slow and clumsy both in osu! and irl. Now I'm slightly faster and my reflexes got better. Also my self-esteem has improved
- great community, friendly people and nice atmosphere
- beatmaps!
- amazing songs I wouldn't know about if I wasn't playing osu!
- contests
Benlothar
I really love rythm-games and its also a great party trick.
Evaous
This post has been removed by an admin.
Zain Sugieres
Best FriendS
Eymi
I'm lazy to play at another game but i don't want to quit my computer.
And I want to be better than my boyfriend
WingSilent

Eymi wrote:

And I want to be better than my boyfriend
This is not happening anytime soon. /runs

For me, this is the musics, the feeling of doing something with them, mapping them, giving them a visual render with storyboards and also an audio render with the hitsounds.
Mapping is life, i don't play osu like everyone does, i'm enjoying it in my way.
TheNippleFish
To be better than I was yesterday!
Its also fun to impress people ^^
DestinySonata
For me, it's a casual enough game for me to start up, play a few songs and then stop.
FINGERLOCK
i can't run normal games
Runiel
Pretty sure i posted here before, why the fuck not.

I can't pay and run other games, if i can, i'm sure i would play other games lol.
FINGERLOCK

RunielVermell wrote:

I can't pay and run other games, if i can, i'm sure i would play other games lol.
at least you're not alone in this boat
Caput Mortuum

RunielVermell wrote:

BaraWolf
Read my signature
shinitaichan
it's easy to play and improving is fun, also pc is right beside my bed lol
Wall-ed
i am fucking bored with another game -_-
Eidea
Not much time investment needed unless you're serious about climbing the ladder and it's great to find songs to add to my music collection c:
iridi
Easy to play, doesn't require commitment (I can play for mere minutes or quit in the middle of something without repercussions), and I can listen to fun music while keeping busy.
jellyfrill
I need new songs constantly, I want to reach certain star difficulties with an S or SS pass.
Maybe be in the top 1000 of a mode....
Zangston
mostly for the competitive aspect.
I also play it to train my aim, timing, and reaction time, which are all crucial skills for a CS:GO and League of Legends player.
Adder

Zangston wrote:

mostly for the competitive aspect.
I also play it to train my aim, timing, and reaction time, which are all crucial skills for a CS:GO and League of Legends player.
Train your brain instead and outwit the opponent
The Real Kyoko
  • friends
    music
    weebs
    lolis
    pretending I have them skillz
show more