forum

Hi. Osu noob here.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThyLurker
Hiya. I downloaded Osu a while ago. Played the tutorial, played a medium difficulty game. Failed, then never played the game again. I just started playing again, and I got a little bit better, but still suck. I usually get D to C ratings. I cant play at Hard difficulty yet. My favorite default song is My Love by Kuba Oms.
Buster
Welcome to OSU :D
there is a way to get better at this game
1.raise your mouse sensetivity high so your mouse will be smooth and fast
2.use the z and x keys on your keyboard so you can tap faster than clicking with a mouse
3.play some easier maps i made a beatmap pack for beginners you can find it here t/495508
i will be a better way to improve and you may get rank B A S and SS i hope it works for you :)
Meah
Welcome to osss! :D
ciara_old_1
Welcome to the forums!
Tae

Welcome!

play more
Topic Starter
ThyLurker

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Welcome to OSU :D
there is a way to get better at this game
1.raise your mouse sensetivity high so your mouse will be smooth and fast
2.use the z and x keys on your keyboard so you can tap faster than clicking with a mouse
3.play some easier maps i made a beatmap pack for beginners you can find it here t/495508
i will be a better way to improve and you may get rank B A S and SS i hope it works for you :)
What are the z and x keys for?
Sandy Hoey
They work the same as the two mouse buttons. It just allows you to seperate the tasks of aiming and clicking to two different hands. If you go into the options, you can change the keybinding to whatever buttons you want
Bara-
Welcome to the forums
Do know that everybody has the same issues when they first start, so you're not the only one!
Buster

ThyLurker wrote:

What are the z and x keys for?
its used to click like the mouse
Annadine
Ahahaha, I was like that too. Though if you keep practising, you'll get better before you know it!
Welcome to the forums~
SilverBlade128
A couple of weeks or months and you'll get used to it. Anyways, welcome~
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!