Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
GSG95

Birdy wrote:

not much. it's the usual.
Birdy
I'm seeing new faces though. But I'm not expecting anything positive when it comes to the possible post quality changes.
Adorn
I finished my work already, but need to sit here for a bit because it's probably not possible in his eyes that I'd have one assignment today.
Meah
I want sleep, thank you !
Catgirl
status: finally alive again, was working all weekend at a convention. had to look up some stuff from an artist i bought some yuri prints from so now i'm on pixiv at work and one of the things got blocked for "sex" lol
Adorn
I didn't let my tea sit in the fridge long enough so I am currently drinking warm tea and want to puke.
ciara_old_1
Slept terribly. My sister kept waking me up and now I'm just grumpy.
Meah
I feel like a zombie :3
And off to somewhere good :D
Adorn
So in case some of you don't know
the laptop's screen that i use is broken so i have to use my tv as my monitor and so i sit on my floor and my back constantly aches bec of it
and i just got blue screen
again
im tired of this junk but cant afford another pc or to build one.
neato

tl;dr
i am annoyed
Aomi
sad and lonely.
Meah
Touchdown !
Tornado
Status: I spread a weird energy...I guess? But it makes me sad a lot.People gets easily bored of me when Im harmlessI dont think I deserve that.IDK what was my penance on my past and yet I have to face them all...
Meah

Tornado wrote:

Status: I spread a weird energy...I guess? But it makes me sad a lot.People gets easily bored of me when Im harmlessI dont think I deserve that.IDK what was my penance on my past and yet I have to face them all...
ChinHeads Up, cast that sadness away :D

OT: Time really flies fast, now time for me to depart again. Visited home for only 2 hours. Fine with it :D
DeletedUser_6709840
Mapping a GD for pro mapper
Meah
Battery drained from 49 to 41 3 minutes after charging in :o
ciara_old_1
Cleaning screen because I realized it's dirty as hell xd
Rurree
I should replace my iPhone 5s soon, preferably next month.. No way would I get the iPhone 7 though, iPhone 6s seems enough.
DeletedUser_6709840
Bae is in another collab avatar thing, so I'm planning our next one for when that one ends
Meah
Still noon but exhausted already & watching Running Man atm :)
GSG95
I've become increasingly sloppy lately.
DeletedUser_6709840
In metadata hell
Rurree
HOS, wherever you are

I will be back to my Daredevil avatar soon ;)
Wall-ed
Meah
Life is good :D
GSG95
I'm procrastinating so hard rn. This must end.
Meah
A big spaaaaash to bed :)
Aomi
barely slept last night
also first day of high school yay.
i barely survived
Meah
Finally, rest ~
levesterz
Never know that ant love to eat dandruff also cleaning up my table
[ Mephisto ]
oh damn, i should upgrade my RAM =(
Kruzon
my cat died early this morning, i feel so empty now
Catgirl
status: broke the 200pp wall in standard and the 400pp wall in taiko in back to back days. both were hardcore farm maps but the standard score is more impressive. taiko pp is still a joke.
Meah
https://mobile.twitter.com/Apink_2011/s ... 1120731136
Yahoooooooo. End of September :)
Wake me up when 25th of September ends :D

Kruzon wrote:

my cat died early this morning, i feel so empty now
Run free cat!
GSG95
My ISP is giving me brain tumors. More expensive than my previous one but we had to move to a new area and my old ISP doesn't cover my current area.

Telekom Malaysia is such a scam. My previous Maxis plan was only RM10 more expensive.
Sister Jude
watching martin garrix concerts and crying why i am not him
Fourth
This is so sudden... I'm going to Dallas next week
Meah
It doesn't matter and I don't care on what they're up to ;)
InabaYap
My ISP is giving me brain tumors. More expensive than my previous one but we had to move to a new area and my old ISP doesn't cover my current area. 

YES is such a scam. My previous Maxis plan was even RM10 cheaper.
[ Mephisto ]
omg i can access my skype account again :O ....from web though >_> not sure if i can access it from the app , it was a long time since i leave the old FG Group (sadly, it's not going to happen again ;_;)
GSG95
I've just only started working on this jersey my friend paid me to do a while ago. It is now 3 fucking AM in the morning. He asked me to do it a week ago.

Procrastination, boys.

EDIT: kill me
show more