0.00%
Samoyed
61.90%
Other
38.10%
Total votes: 21
show more
Railey2
The two you picked both have quite a lot of fur, so if you keep it inside a lot prepare for hairpocalypse.

also:

Gatata03 wrote:

FuZ wrote:

a cat
Topic Starter
For all of you guys suggesting a cat, I live on the 17th floor with 3 balconies that cats could jump out and fucking die. So no cats.
Aomi
dont let it out the balcony
Railey2
also, cats have an amazing sense of balance. She'll be fiiiiine
FuZ

2015071 wrote:

For all of you guys suggesting a cat, I live on the 17th floor with 3 balconies that cats could jump out and fucking die. So no cats.
get a new one if he dies
Aomi

Railey2 wrote:

also, cats have an amazing sense of balance. She'll be fiiiiine
did you just assume its gender?
im triggered
Endaris
Don't get a dog with hunting instincts as your first one (unless you're actually hunting).
Those often tend to behave like guests at your home.
Meah
Any, just take good care of it :D
Rilene
pitbull
or samoyed
Navizel
Yuudachi-kun
Sorry OP you cannot have yourself for a pet
Adorn
Serious answer: Samoyed
Runiel
Shiba Inu is better tbh
Aomi

RunielVermell wrote:

Shiba Inu is better tbh
weeb
Runiel

Aomi wrote:

RunielVermell wrote:

Shiba Inu is better tbh
weeb
My friend's dad's dog's maid is Japanese, therefore, I'm half Japanese. Get my race right, you misrace scum
Rurree
Shiba Inus are unsuitable pets to have in places such as Hong Kong as it is very active and requires a large space and constant attention for it to thrive, don't be dumb to give in to your weeaboo desires and get a dog that could possibly ruin your apartment and the dog itself. It's also very difficult to train, I doubt that you'd be able to be patient enough nor have enough time to train it with such limitations.

So no, Shiba Inu is not a better choice, at all. It can be a nice dog though on proper conditions.
clover
get a puppy so that its easy to pick up and throw in its cage if it's misbehaving
Aomi

RunielVermell wrote:

My friend's dad's dog's maid is Japanese, therefore, I'm half Japanese. Get my race right, you misrace scum
what a tryhard lmao
GSG95

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

get a puppy so that its easy to pick up and throw in its cage if it's misbehaving
yeah pretty much
Rilene

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Topic Starter

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Nobody would cage this adorable cute puppy
Adorn
Not to mention that Shiba Inu's are also pretty aggressive towards other dogs and stuff but they're super cute anyways. My principal at my old school used to have one she would bring to work with her sometimes and her Shiba Inu was super old and sweet, but she always warned us not to pet her the wrong way lol.
I can't say for sure because I've personally never owned a Shiba Inu (I'm partial to Huskies and Pugs???) but yeah.
NeXt4r_
get a nekos insted
NeXt4r_

2015071 wrote:

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Nobody would cage this adorable cute peppy
Catgirl
i will come live with you and be your pet cat~
Asami Anny

FuZ wrote:

a cat
Yuudachi-kun
I hate dogs

Cats are better

But corgis are cool

Literally the only good dog
Rurree
But pugs
ciara_old_1
don't forget about huskies. they are gorgeous.
Meah
Dogs are family
FuZ
Niyani
Samoyed is cute :3
KRNK_old_1
One vote for samoyed. These guys look adorable.
Dog 101 is a pretty nice site if you're looking for video introductions of breeds btw.
... well, if you're still thinking about cats, then ragdoll is a decent breed. They probably won't jump out of the window because they are kinda large and lazy if you will
NeXt4r_

KRNK wrote:

One vote for samoyed. These guys look adorable.
Dog 101 is a pretty nice site if you're looking for video introductions of breeds btw.
... well, if you're still thinking about cats, then ragdoll is a decent breed. They probably won't jump out of the window because they are kinda large and lazy if you will
your avatar fit with this treadh
DeletedUser_6709840
Samoyeds are usually gentle giants, I love them. I've known a lot of them used as therapy dogs for kids and would recommend one since Keeshounds are known for having aggression issues in the breed.

My personal favorites are Corgis and German Shepards though. Corgis have a very upbeat personality and German Shepards are very intelligent for training.
Schnauzers are really intelligent as well, I have one, but can be stubborn and independent.
Tae

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Samoyeds are usually gentle giants, I love them. I've known a lot of them used as therapy dogs for kids and would recommend one since Keeshounds are known for having aggression issues in the breed.
Depends on how the dog is raised and what environment it is raised in, really. A family friend has a Keeshond and he's so lovely, the only issue is the amount of hair it has ahaha.

Personally, I have a Bullmastiff and a Chihuahua + Jack Russell cross, and both of them are so gentle thanks to my parents.

I did always want a Siberian Husky, but oh well.
DeletedUser_6709840
it does mostly matter how the dog is raised but some breeds have genetic dispositions that cause aggression.
Tae

RoseusJaeger wrote:

it does mostly matter how the dog is raised but some breeds have genetic dispositions that cause aggression.
I agree with you 100%.
DeletedUser_6709840
It just means those breeds need more tender loving care <3