forum

Mami Kawada - Contrail ~Kiseki~

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
-Atri-

-Nya- wrote:

Hey~ You posted in my queue quite a while ago.

General:
  1. You wrote “four rhythm” in the tags two times. Remove one of them. One of them were from the official romanization of title and the official English title, so i guess i'll keep it as it is Discussed with various people, i desired to remove it
  2. Usually the surname of the japanese name has to be first, so in this case it should actually be “Kawada Mami”. I know there are recent ranked maps with “Mami Kawada” but then there are also recent ranked maps with “Kawada Mami”, so I advise doublechecking this with a metadata expert. Even it's true, i DO have a metadata source that said "Mami Kawada" Instead

http://aokana-anime.com/products/cd/199/

EDIT: but i am not still sure which one is correct, Following the RC nor using the original metadata source, If i remember correctly, StarR's mapset even asked KwaN for metadata check so i guess it's fine of it, waiting further discussion

http://puu.sh/pULh8/0a2d5ff0aa.png
  3. Add this soft-sliderslide soundfile into the folder: http://puu.sh/pTsPH/e8fc2ac2ab.wav k

Beyond the Skies:
  1. I guess you can lift the stack leniency to at least 0.3 to be safe. This is just a recommendation. Hmmmm... Not pretty much complains about that... I'll keep it...
  2. 00:04:016 (2,1) –Rather create a blanket here. While playing this also felt uncomfortable for me. k
    You can increase the distance in the top pic.
  3. 00:00:624 (1,2,1,3) – etc. (The heads of the sliders) I suggest adding a kind of hitsound here to emphasize those sounds. I think a soft-hitwhistle will be nice (the default one) I guess i'll keep this... It's weaker then 00:06:338 - , Which only have soft whistle per 2 white ticks, so i'll leave the first part unhitsounded to give the level of energy on the song
  4. 00:06:873 (3,4) –This flow can be improved. Try something like this instead:
    They can also be straight sliders. Just avoid 00:07:231 (4) – (the head) being lower than 00:06:873 (3) – Well... i'll keep it, i kinda like this flow here.
  5. 00:07:588 (1) –Not really a fan of this since the slider is overlapping itself making it look untidy. Maybe:
    The pic looks meh, I know, but try something where the borders are visible. The ranking criteria also advises that the slider borders have to be visible for a nice comfortable sliderpath to follow. Attempted to fix, But i ended up making the slider too ugly there, so i'll keep it unless someone also complain here
  6. 00:10:088 (4) –Also make this a straight slider to support 00:09:731 (3) – or (3) can be a curved slider like (4). Just for parallel and neatness reasons, make their shapes similar. No..... I don't wanna force them to become straight or curve, That will look weird for me...
  7. 00:10:088 (4,2) –Rather stack (2) on the tail of (4) for neatness reasons. The overlap should rather be avoided. They aren't really visible in-game, I am fine with the overlap, too.
  8. 00:12:588 (3,4) –Decrease this spacing. I suggest making the spacing similar to 00:12:409 (2,3) – The reason is because there’s nothing to support the jump there and then the jump here: 00:13:123 (5) – will be emphasized more. Take note: If you follow this suggestion, just make sure the jump here 00:13:123 (5) – isn’t too big. I guess the distance between a un-emphasized and the emphasized jump is clear enough here, so it won't make a big problem here, the flow would be questionable if i force 00:12:945 (4) - to reduce spacing, too.
  9. 00:12:052 (1,2,1,2) –These two jumps (the 2) is following the same clap sound but the first jump (2) is bigger than the second jump. Always try to keep similar jumps’ spacings consistent for tidyness and an overall well structured map. Take note: There may be more similar cases like this. Same from above
  10. 00:14:373 (4) –This is the kind of spacing I was talking about here: 00:12:588 (3,4) –
  11. 00:15:981 (5) –Please lower this slider to avoid the overlap with 00:14:909 (1) – .....No fix
  12. 00:16:338 (1,2) –Please watch out for this: This jump (at the (2)) is much larger than the previous jumps’ at the same beat. Remapped
  13. 00:17:231 (4,5) –For consistency with the previous jumps at this beat with the slider, you’ll have to make this spacing bigger. ^
  14. 00:22:588 (1) –Remove the NC here and add NC here: 00:22:766 (2) – since the strong sound is on the (2). But it splits the violin parts perfectly, and the follow points will look ugly if i remove NC there
  15. 00:27:588 (1) –The overlapping tail is bothering me a lot >.< Uncurl the tail to show the border:
    .....Nope, i like it.
  16. 00:30:266 (6) –I would place this circle on 00:29:552 (2) – to emphasize that clap more by making the spacing larger. Take note: If you follow this, remember to then increase this spacing. It will look very weird both visually and flow... Also, this note isn't pretty strong compared to the claps that i emphasized, so i don't think making a jump is necessary here.
  17. 00:45:445 (3) –Instead of stacking, rather make the spacing here bigger to emphasize that vocal more. Right now the jump is smaller than the jump here: 00:44:731 (1,2) – Nah i am not emphasizing the vocals here, the map itself is mostly beat/drum mapping
  18. 00:45:445 (3,4) –Check this spacing again. It’s not similar to 00:34:016 (3,4) -. Try to keep the spacing of similar patterns like this similar. k
  19. 00:45:266 (2,6) –Avoid the overlap. Fixed this one, though
  20. 00:52:409 (2) –This slider looks like the old mapping style :P Rather change it. I am fine about this, i wanted it to blanket 00:51:695 (1) -
  21. 00:53:838 (2,3) –Same as 00:45:445 (3,4) – k
  22. 00:55:445 (4,5) -^, etc. ^
  23. 00:56:695 (2) –Increase this slider’s spacing to emphasize the clap. k
  24. 01:01:338 –I think it would be a good idea to place a note here to support that important vocal. .......Nope
  25. 01:02:052 (1,4) –This plays a bit weird since both these sliders flow the same way. Try changing (4) so it isn’t placed in the same line as (1). So Ctrl+H or something. Nah as it follows the flow on the previous objects perfectly
  26. 01:07:409 (4) –For better flow, rather Ctrl+G this slider and change its shape. Like this:
    I am intended to, the purpose is to emphasize 01:07:766 (1) - better, and since i don't wanna force it to make a jump, i used the flow separating method instead
  27. 01:10:623 (2) –I would place this (2) somewhere else and not stack it because it has a different sound. So to emphasize it more. ...Nope, want to keep my concept simple there
  28. 01:14:731 (1) –Increase the jump for more emphasism on the vocal on the head. Again, this is a Drum/beat mapping so i am not gonna emphasize the vocals there

Normal:
  1. The one thing that I don’t understand is why you wouldn’t rather map an Easy diff. The Normal from Kyle already qualifies as a fine Normal, so an Easy would thus be needed for a great spread. I suggest nuking the many ½ rhythms and making this diff easier so it qualifies as an Easy. I guess if you don’t want to do this, you can always keep this as a Normal and just rename “Ky’s Normal” to “Ky’s Advanced”. Having two diffs named Normal is just weird. Well, It originally an Easy diff, i discussed with Kyle before i started this mapset and plan to make an "E-N-H-I" spread, But later on, Kyle made his normal diff too hard, so i desired to named it "Ky's Advanced" instead, and i added some 1/2 rhythm to fit the spread of his

After few months later, Kyle desired to remap his Advanced diff, but he later on he finally maps a fine normal diff, since his rhythm is same as the Advanced diff , i desired to keep the normal diff as it is, oh well, i am asking kyle for this one

Overall:

I feel more mods are needed to improve the hardest diff. Taking my mod into consideration for the other diffs, will make them fine. Honestly i rather keep it as it is, Not because i am too lazy to find mods, This map is focused on playability rather then how fit it does to the song, And i rather keep my concept simple, Which completely defined in my reply of my mods

Good Luck~!
If you have any questions, catch me in-game.
Cheers for the mod :p
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Maybe I should remove my diffs and leave it for rank
-Nya-

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Maybe I should remove my diffs and leave it for rank
No, don't give up. I saw that there are BN's that are interested in this. I hope my mod didn't discourage you >.<
Kyle Y

-Nya- wrote:

Hey~ You posted in my queue quite a while ago.

General:
  1. You wrote “four rhythm” in the tags two times. Remove one of them.
  2. Usually the surname of the japanese name has to be first, so in this case it should actually be “Kawada Mami”. I know there are recent ranked maps with “Mami Kawada” but then there are also recent ranked maps with “Kawada Mami”, so I advise doublechecking this with a metadata expert.
  3. Add this soft-sliderslide soundfile into the folder: http://puu.sh/pTsPH/e8fc2ac2ab.wav

Ky’s Hard:
  1. Why not “Kyle’s Hard/Kyle’s Normal”? Makes more sense, lol.
    two reasons:
    I did found someone called Kyls's ___ already, and I don't want to repeat it.
    And, I used Ky's _____ before until now, check: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=%22ky%27s%22
  2. Also check out my hitsound advice that I gave for the “Beyond the Skies” diff.
  3. 00:05:623 (2,1) –Stack properly for neatness reasons. increased ds
  4. 00:06:338 (1) –Lower this slider’s tail a bit so the flow to 00:06:695 (2) – is better. fixed
  5. 00:13:481 (1) –Lift this slider upwards a bit to about: X:88 Y:80 for better flow from 00:13:123 (5) – remain, I want a little flow-breaking here.
  6. 00:20:623 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) –Keep these spacings similar. I apologise if they are. Also, I’m a teeny bit worried these spacings may be too big for a Hard diff. fixed, and I think ds here is still reasonable.
  7. 00:36:873 (2) –Ctrl+G this slider for better flow. remain, ctrl+g want break the flowing to (3)
  8. 00:47:588 (1,2) –I don’t really like this overlap. Perhaps you can create a blanket by making 00:48:123 (2) – a curved slider. fixed
  9. 00:48:481 (3,4) – Not the best flow. Something like this will work better: fixed
  10. 00:50:445 (6) –This jump feels very unnecessary since there’s nothing in the music to support the jump. It will make more sense if a jump is here: 00:50:266 (5) – since there’s a clap that can be emphasized. fixed
  11. 01:01:159 (6) –Place a NC here to show that there’s a SV change.
fixed

Ky’s Normal:
  1. There are duplicated green lines in this diff that must be removed: 01:01:159 (two at the same spot) fixed
  2. Uncheck widescreen support.fixed
  3. 00:02:766 (4) –It would have been better if this slider started here: 00:02:588 – instead since that long beat starts on the red tick, so something like this instead:
  4. 00:05:623 (4) -^
    I think both are okay here, like what I did in Hard diff.
I don’t really see any problems with the flow or patterns, but some of the objects that are almost touching looks a bit “meh”. To be honest, because of the BPM that’s high, I would rather lower the distance spacing so the objects are overlapping. Would look neater imo.
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Update

Sooooo.. A-L-I-E-N is trying to get it ranked... wow, just,wow, I mean, Judging how immature this community is, they even rank a "purposely messy" map as long the mapper is popular and no one gives a shit about it
_Meep_
Ze mods by ze Meep
Beyond the skies
00:31:873 (1) - This slider is bent very weirdly, 把他的curve做好一点 https://gyazo.com/2b5e86ec831078e5ee99a98ec22b0a19
00:44:731 (1) - 把这个做成https://gyazo.com/c0fff9a9f8978e8035b26e0ef44be2d2
01:13:481 - Make another kiai time here?(applies for all modes)
Sorry not much,ur mapping 2gud
Topic Starter
-Atri-

_Meep_ wrote:

Ze mods by ze Meep
Beyond the skies
00:31:873 (1) - This slider is bent very weirdly, 把他的curve做好一点 https://gyazo.com/2b5e86ec831078e5ee99a98ec22b0a19 K
00:44:731 (1) - 把这个做成https://gyazo.com/c0fff9a9f8978e8035b26e0ef44be2d2 不明白
01:13:481 - Make another kiai time here?(applies for all modes) 不分開都沒問題
Sorry not much,ur mapping 2gud
Thanks for sudden mod

Will update when after monstrata rechecks

nvm mind i update sin
_Meep_
00:44:731 (1) - 把这个做成https://gyazo.com/c0fff9a9f8978e8035b26e0ef44be2d2 不明白 <-- Because there is a bit of a higher curve at the start of ths slider,you can ignore this if you want to
Monstrata
Fixed an offscreen slider.
Topic Starter
-Atri-
First bubbled map :D

Thanks monstrata~

To next BN:

00:16:695 (2,3) - Distance is too close D:
Underforest
HYPE :O
-NanoRIPE-

Underforest wrote:

Topic Starter
-Atri-

Underforest wrote:

Kyle Y
Bubble good~~
Congrat
You can have first ranked map soon~~~
Seijiro
As I saw this in #modreqs I got curious, so I gave it a look

Underforest wrote:

Sorry, but I'm here for the opposite reason (and I'm not doing this on bad intentions, please don't misunderstand)

Generally speaking, I find various flaws in this mapset which need to be fixed in order to take the mapset to a qualifiable quality from my point of view.

Beyond the Skies

• 00:06:338 - The hitsounds before this point are awkwardly loud and unfitting for the song's atmosphere. Using the default soft sampleset is way better. While this is not totally objective, I highly recommend changing it. (at least remove them from slider ends since that's the most awkward part)

00:09:552 (2,3) - weak jump here, since you're literally enforcing a jump on a weak beat. The fact that the slider shape is also the opposite direction of the jump makes the whole passage even less strong.
    Same happened at 00:06:695 (2,3) - btw. Following the guitar is not the best option here, since it's not the main instrument that creates the rhythm

00:09:731 (3,4) - general aesthetics stuff, but why are they different here? Whether they follow guitar, drum or idk what sound they sound the same in the music to me

00:12:052 (1,2,3,4,5) - let's take this as an example, but it repeats various times in the map.
    This whole combo has a random spacing (literally. Try selecting each one of these objects and tell me how many times you can see the same spacing, or even close values, being the same between them) and a general structure seems to be missing here. With structure I mean any sort of relation of the pattern with the song/theme/bg/previous patterns that you may come up with. In this case, there is none I could find unfortunately
    00:16:338 (1,2,3,4,5) - same goes for this one

00:13:481 (1,2,3,4,5) - ok, you have this pattern that has a decent structure on its own, but when compared to the patterns around it I can see there aren't many relations

00:22:588 (1,2,3,4) - I'd say there is a random jump you could have avoided here because 00:23:123 (4) - has no particular emphasis from the song, so keep DS constant

00:34:909 (1,2,3) -
    I will try to explain why this sort of movements feel weak using a bit of geometry:
    the green line is the perpendicular line of the first jump. This line is used as the "ground", the "point 0" from where you must consider the next jump.
    the blue lines are highlighting a cone in which every next jump will steal all the emphasis from (2), making (2) feel weaker to the player.
    This is basically how every jump works: if (3) is inside the blue cone, it will have more emphasis. If 3 is outside of the blue cone, but still beyond the green line, both notes will have a similar emphasis and therefore they will feel almost the same. If 3 is before the green line, all the emphasis will go on 2.

Now, why am I pointing this out? That's because you simply used a bigger jump on (2) since it was on a white tick (hence, stronger beat), yet you placed the next object in the blue cone, so all the emphasis goes on it.
    What is even worse is that the next object is also a slider, and sliders have a higher emphasis on their head due to their nature.
    In the end you have both direction and type of objects going against a natural rhythm, and this happens a lot in your map here.
    As a test, try moving 3 at least on the green line and you'll notice the difference already, even if the type of the object is still wrong. Also, check out this suggestion, in the hope I could get my message through

00:38:302 (3,4) - same concept here, just different angle. The jump on 4 is unnatural and therefore feels forced (also take the whole combo 00:37:766 (1,2,3,4) - and try to analize their meaning. In other words, the reason they are where they are)

00:39:731 (3,4) - same ^

00:40:981 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - this is instead a good example of how things should be done. It works perfectly and it has a sweet circular flow, since you also take advantage of the slider leniency from 00:40:445 (1) -

00:44:731 (1,3) - then again, random shapes. While it ""may"" work for parts like 00:46:338 (1,2) - or 00:49:195 (1,2) - due to the pseudo-blankets, here it has no particular meaning to be like that

00:45:445 (3,4,5) - refer again to my screen and you'll notice how emphasis goes to the wrong beat once again. Also, the 3/4 slider is not a good choice here at all. 1) Because there is no beat at all in the music there. 2) Because it is altering the emphasis on the objects nearby it in a bad way.
    If you just remove the beat and make a 1/1 slider instead you'll notice the difference

00:49:195 (1,2) - not so flowy, considering you have to go in a certain direction, then stop midway and go back. Once you go back you once again have to go the opposite way since the second slider was in the same direction as the first one. Holy, that's stressing and it feels unnatural in gameplay, unless the music requires (and here it doesn't)

00:52:409 (2) - your mania for blankets brings you on the verge of strange shapes overall. Ok, that's personal, I know, but use a general concept for all your sliders and not just random waypoints to place a blanket wherever you want. That's not so good to see, you know

00:52:409 (2,3) - again, another 3/4 slider ending on a non-existing beat in the music. It is fine to use this sliders, don't misunderstand me, but if the song calls for it, not if you call for it
    00:55:445 (4,5) - same

00:57:052 (3,4,5,6) - these notes are almost identical to 00:56:695 (2) - in rhythm (on vocals)? Yet they are placed as something is changing in the music (different angles mean different rhythms, at least among a single pattern). Just a suggestion

01:00:623 (3,4,5,6) - I wanted to just point out little things that make up for a good and nice appealing map: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5942082
    (I took 3 and 5 and copied them, then rotated. That's basically the dark blue combo)

01:03:123 (5,1) - what I pointed out in my screen above also applies to jump with sliders. Instead of having the (3) as a circle we consider the slider body as the direction of an hypothetical circle. That's why jumps and sliders with opposite directions feel weaker than normal and most of the times they don't fit if the song doesn't call for them

01:03:302 (1,2) - these 3/4 sliders are everywhere for no reason...
    Above all when I go ahead of 2 seconds in the map and I find 01:06:159 (1,3) - which doesn't have that sort of thing, yet you use 3/4 sliders sometimes and sometimes you don't (even tho it's the same sort of vocal/rhythm/pattern)

01:07:409 (4) - minor, but this was calling for a couple of circles instead hearing the vocals

01:09:373 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - "spot the difference" I'd say, but the game would end soon enough since there are no differences. Sorry for the my sharp tounge here, but it's true there is no difference between all these notes. Spacing is almost identical, yet the song has some variations. Not expressing those variations makes the map plain, without any real "feedback" for the player"

01:13:123 (4) - minor, the blanket on the tail is not really visible like this (and I would also use circles instead)

01:14:195 (4,5,1) - compare the jump between these 3 and tell me where the map's emphasis goes. Then try to listen to the song and find where the song's emphasis is. Does the map's emphasis matches the song's emphasis?
    The real jump should fall on 01:14:731 (1) - due to vocals accentuation, yet your pattern offers a bigger jump on 01:14:552 (5) -

01:20:623 (1,2,3) - sudden low spacing, out of nowhere. Patterns before and after this part have a totally different spacing, therefore this part is inconsistent with the rest and it is noticeable in gameplay. A lot.

01:24:909 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - probably personal, but this spam of NCs is not needed, but idk...

Ky's Hard

• 00:07:052 (4,5) - I see both of you using the guitar's rhythm here but it feels way too off.

00:10:088 (3) - I bet you can silence this x) Unless there is a beat there I can't hear

00:11:695 (6,1) - this time is not really suited at all here, since there's no beat at 00:11:963 - at all

00:11:695 (6,4) - a bit of an avoidable overlap

00:12:231 (2) - not necessary clap

00:20:623 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - either stack them all or either make all of them like 00:20:802 (2,1) - . Consistency matters

00:22:677 (4) - why making things more complex with this triplet? YOu're focusing the player's attention on the violins (or whatever instrument is the high pitched one), yet you add a bit of drum beats out of nowhere. Rhythm and spacing is not so intuitive, or rather, fitting for this diff

00:29:016 (1,2) - again with the 3/4 sliders. Above all with that strong hitsounding. There is no beat at 00:29:284 -

00:29:909 (4) - minor, but what about stacking it on 00:30:088 (5) - ? The flow is not that great

00:30:088 (5,1) - there are many of these, and I don't intend to point them out one by one since on this diff there shouldn't be any

00:39:552 (2,3) - where do you get that rhythm from?

00:47:588 (1) - strong beat that gets weakened by the opposite directions of jump and slider body. Check the diff above ^ and in particular my screen to know the reasons I say this

01:16:873 (2,3) - finish goes on the slider

01:24:998 (1) - does the spinner needs such a strong hitsound ?

Ky's Normal

• 00:09:731 (2) - don't ignore the strong beat on the white tick please

01:00:981 (2) - the last beat is not needed, since there is none in the song (switching to vocals is not an option since those 2 rhythms don't have a merging point)

Light Normal

• is the name a meme or... ?

00:23:481 (1) - mentioned on the other diff too, but give a meaning to a slider shape to be like that, not "just because you wanted it to be like that"

overall this diff looks cramped. The problem is that basic SV and general DS are too low

General

• How did you even achieve this o.O? I honestly have no clue what that problem is

Seriously, this map is no near ready to qualification status, sorry.
I'll keep monitoring this mapset. Contact me (or any other BN) for any questions regarding anything
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Wow, what a long mod, but it's still 10:00 am here, i am still sleepy, give me few hours
Topic Starter
-Atri-
12:52

MrSergio wrote:

Beyond the Skies

• 00:06:338 - The hitsounds before this point are awkwardly loud and unfitting for the song's atmosphere. Using the default soft sampleset is way better. While this is not totally objective, I highly recommend changing it. (at least remove them from slider ends since that's the most awkward part) ok

00:09:552 (2,3) - weak jump here, since you're literally enforcing a jump on a weak beat. The fact that the slider shape is also the opposite direction of the jump makes the whole passage even less strong.
    Same happened at 00:06:695 (2,3) - btw. Following the guitar is not the best option here, since it's not the main instrument that creates the rhythm
    First of all, I am not sure which kind of guitar is not the best option here, There's 3 different guitar sounds in this part:
    1. The bass guitar that plays every red tick
    2. The quiet guitar that begins from the beginning of the song
    3. The louder guitar that i also follows
    Secondly, It's true that there's a jump on a weak beat, but i am going to emphasize the higher pitch guitar sound, not the beat, there's another guitar note at 00:06:873 (3) - , which deems a louder guitar sounds for me, so i desired to emphasize the guitar sound but putting a jump there, not on a previous note.

But i adjust the latter pattern for consistency

00:09:731 (3,4) - general aesthetics stuff, but why are they different here? Whether they follow guitar, drum or idk what sound they sound the same in the music to me
    I guess i fixed that above

00:12:052 (1,2,3,4,5) - let's take this as an example, but it repeats various times in the map.
    This whole combo has a random spacing (literally. Try selecting each one of these objects and tell me how many times you can see the same spacing, or even close values, being the same between them) and a general structure seems to be missing here. With structure I mean any sort of relation of the pattern with the song/theme/bg/previous patterns that you may come up with. In this case, there is none I could find unfortunately
    00:16:338 (1,2,3,4,5) - same goes for this one For this map, i wanted to emphasize every single claps by putting a tiny jump here, even the song is kinda calm, the claps is the most outstanding in this part, so it's safe to have them emphasized, yes, kinda weird in structure, but not without a reason

00:13:481 (1,2,3,4,5) - ok, you have this pattern that has a decent structure on its own, but when compared to the patterns around it I can see there aren't many relations But the clap jumps does well, doesn't it?

00:22:588 (1,2,3,4) - I'd say there is a random jump you could have avoided here because 00:23:123 (4) - has no particular emphasis from the song, so keep DS constant Although the jump is to emphasize the finish here, but ok...

00:34:909 (1,2,3) -
    I will try to explain why this sort of movements feel weak using a bit of geometry:
    the green line is the perpendicular line of the first jump. This line is used as the "ground", the "point 0" from where you must consider the next jump.
    the blue lines are highlighting a cone in which every next jump will steal all the emphasis from (2), making (2) feel weaker to the player.
    This is basically how every jump works: if (3) is inside the blue cone, it will have more emphasis. If 3 is outside of the blue cone, but still beyond the green line, both notes will have a similar emphasis and therefore they will feel almost the same. If 3 is before the green line, all the emphasis will go on 2.

Now, why am I pointing this out? That's because you simply used a bigger jump on (2) since it was on a white tick (hence, stronger beat), yet you placed the next object in the blue cone, so all the emphasis goes on it.
    What is even worse is that the next object is also a slider, and sliders have a higher emphasis on their head due to their nature.
    In the end you have both direction and type of objects going against a natural rhythm, and this happens a lot in your map here.
    As a test, try moving 3 at least on the green line and you'll notice the difference already, even if the type of the object is still wrong. Also, check out this suggestion, in the hope I could get my message through I don't like to do that complicated, but meh

00:38:302 (3,4) - same concept here, just different angle. The jump on 4 is unnatural and therefore feels forced (also take the whole combo 00:37:766 (1,2,3,4) - and try to analize their meaning. In other words, the reason they are where they are) ....ok?

00:39:731 (3,4) - same ^ ^

00:40:981 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - this is instead a good example of how things should be done. It works perfectly and it has a sweet circular flow, since you also take advantage of the slider leniency from 00:40:445 (1) -

00:44:731 (1,3) - then again, random shapes. While it ""may"" work for parts like 00:46:338 (1,2) - or 00:49:195 (1,2) - due to the pseudo-blankets, here it has no particular meaning to be like that I keep this though, although the shape is kinda weird, but map itself is meant to be snapped, not flowed, and the notes were locked each other, there's not pretty much method to fix that if that's true

00:45:445 (3,4,5) - refer again to my screen and you'll notice how emphasis goes to the wrong beat once again. Also, the 3/4 slider is not a good choice here at all. 1) Because there is no beat at all in the music there. 2) Because it is altering the emphasis on the objects nearby it in a bad way.
    If you just remove the beat and make a 1/1 slider instead you'll notice the difference Fixed the jumps though, but i use 3/4 because i think it could emphasize the difference on 00:45:445 (3) - , Which have no flute(?) sound and 00:45:802 (4,5,6) - does

00:49:195 (1,2) - not so flowy, considering you have to go in a certain direction, then stop midway and go back. Once you go back you once again have to go the opposite way since the second slider was in the same direction as the first one. Holy, that's stressing and it feels unnatural in gameplay, unless the music requires (and here it doesn't) Keep this though, I like it. I really love anti flow....

00:52:409 (2) - your mania for blankets brings you on the verge of strange shapes overall. Ok, that's personal, I know, but use a general concept for all your sliders and not just random waypoints to place a blanket wherever you want. That's not so good to see, you know Again, keep, I am not gonna map for aesthetics

00:52:409 (2,3) - again, another 3/4 slider ending on a non-existing beat in the music. It is fine to use this sliders, don't misunderstand me, but if the song calls for it, not if you call for it To emphasize the vocal at 00:52:766 (3) - there, and this slider's purpose is to emphasize the vocal hold at 00:52:409 (2) -
    00:55:445 (4,5) - same same

00:57:052 (3,4,5,6) - these notes are almost identical to 00:56:695 (2) - in rhythm (on vocals)? Yet they are placed as something is changing in the music (different angles mean different rhythms, at least among a single pattern). Just a suggestion For me, they look like they're same pattern, and your suggestion is have too large jump on 00:57:588 (6,1) -

01:00:623 (3,4,5,6) - I wanted to just point out little things that make up for a good and nice appealing map: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5942082
    (I took 3 and 5 and copied them, then rotated. That's basically the dark blue combo) Maybe it's just personal preference i guess, keep.

01:03:123 (5,1) - what I pointed out in my screen above also applies to jump with sliders. Instead of having the (3) as a circle we consider the slider body as the direction of an hypothetical circle. That's why jumps and sliders with opposite directions feel weaker than normal and most of the times they don't fit if the song doesn't call for them But it cut the flow perfectly..... I guess both works well as starting a new line of vocals

01:03:302 (1,2) - these 3/4 sliders are everywhere for no reason...
    Above all when I go ahead of 2 seconds in the map and I find 01:06:159 (1,3) - which doesn't have that sort of thing, yet you use 3/4 sliders sometimes and sometimes you don't (even tho it's the same sort of vocal/rhythm/pattern) Fixed this one though

01:07:409 (4) - minor, but this was calling for a couple of circles instead hearing the vocals Changed into 2 notes

01:09:373 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - "spot the difference" I'd say, but the game would end soon enough since there are no differences. Sorry for the my sharp tounge here, but it's true there is no difference between all these notes. Spacing is almost identical, yet the song has some variations. Not expressing those variations makes the map plain, without any real "feedback" for the player" But they have the equal strength on all the notes, Yet I am not going to make my map too complicated , A patterns that plays well and not too uncomfortable, that's what i need, and i never planned to express those variation in a tiny part, never.

01:13:123 (4) - minor, the blanket on the tail is not really visible like this (and I would also use circles instead) ok

01:14:195 (4,5,1) - compare the jump between these 3 and tell me where the map's emphasis goes. Then try to listen to the song and find where the song's emphasis is. Does the map's emphasis matches the song's emphasis?
    The real jump should fall on 01:14:731 (1) - due to vocals accentuation, yet your pattern offers a bigger jump on 01:14:552 (5) - That's what i wanted to do there, I wanted to emphasize the claps like before, not the vocals After further discussion, fixed

01:20:623 (1,2,3) - sudden low spacing, out of nowhere. Patterns before and after this part have a totally different spacing, therefore this part is inconsistent with the rest and it is noticeable in gameplay. A lot. ok

01:24:909 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - probably personal, but this spam of NCs is not needed, but idk... Keep

General

• How did you even achieve this o.O? I honestly have no clue what that problem is removed

Seriously, this map is no near ready to qualification status, sorry. Yeah, let's wait for 2078, And my Prima Stella is 1 million times better then this shitty tobitateba map and it also need to wait for another 62 years to get ranked, so stay tuned
I'll keep monitoring this mapset. Contact me (or any other BN) for any questions regarding anything
I am gonna remap my lowest diff back to Easy

Woah, it's 1:52 now??? :O
Kyle Y

MrSergio wrote:

As I saw this in #modreqs I got curious, so I gave it a look

Ky's Hard

• 00:07:052 (4,5) - I see both of you using the guitar's rhythm here but it feels way too off. remain here, I think it is not weird at all as it is the ending sound for the guitar with a beat sound, therefore it is reasonable to have a slider.

00:10:088 (3) - I bet you can silence this x) Unless there is a beat there I can't hear fix for silent slider.

00:11:695 (6,1) - this time is not really suited at all here, since there's no beat at 00:11:963 - at all remain, it is true that no beat, but this slider is for the background music sound. Another function for extented here is to emphasise the strong beat 00:12:052 -
    Extra change: switch nc 00:10:445 (4,1) - for clear reading.
    00:11:695 (6,4) - a bit of an avoidable overlap as long as it do not affect reading when playing.

00:12:231 (2) - not necessary clap fixed.

00:20:623 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - either stack them all or either make all of them like 00:20:802 (2,1) - . Consistency matters sorry, it is my mistake. As a lot of modder complain about using 00:20:802 (2,1) - this pattern, I changed for stacking.... but just missing one.

00:22:677 (4) - why making things more complex with this triplet? YOu're focusing the player's attention on the violins (or whatever instrument is the high pitched one), yet you add a bit of drum beats out of nowhere. Rhythm and spacing is not so intuitive, or rather, fitting for this diff nc added on 00:22:588 (1) - for clear reading of 1/1 space and 1/2 spacing. I think it is enough.

00:29:016 (1,2) - again with the 3/4 sliders. Above all with that strong hitsounding. There is no beat at 00:29:284 - remain, this diff is focusing on the vocal. vocal is ended at 00:29:284 -

00:29:909 (4) - minor, but what about stacking it on 00:30:088 (5) - ? The flow is not that great remain, the flowing here I think it is okay. I do not like linear flow but "Z" pattern.

00:30:088 (5,1) - there are many of these, and I don't intend to point them out one by one since on this diff there shouldn't be any why hard diff cannot map for vocal with extented slider?

00:39:552 (2,3) - where do you get that rhythm from? background music transition.

00:47:588 (1) - strong beat that gets weakened by the opposite directions of jump and slider body. Check the diff above ^ and in particular my screen to know the reasons I say this I think it is okay to have this for the claim part.

01:16:873 (2,3) - finish goes on the slider fixed

01:24:998 (1) - does the spinner needs such a strong hitsound ? I guess you mean volume? if yes then fixed.
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Contrail.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 61338
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 39924,53971
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Title:Contrail ~Kiseki~
TitleUnicode:Contrail~軌跡~
Artist:Mami Kawada
ArtistUnicode:川田まみ
Creator:KuranteMelodii
Version:Ky's Hard
Source:蒼の彼方のフォーリズム
Tags:Ao no kanata no four rhythm opening beyond the sky into the firmament tv size Kyle Y
BeatmapID:878044
BeatmapSetID:403810

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Konachan.com - 192653 akinashi_yuu ao_no_kanata_no_four_rhythm blue_eyes blush bodysuit elbow_gloves game_cg kurashina_asuka long_hair pink_hair see_through skintight sky.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"aokana.avi"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
624,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
6338,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
10356,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
10445,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
23481,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
29016,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
34909,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
40445,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
46338,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
51695,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
51784,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
61159,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
62052,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
84909,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
84998,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,128,255
Combo2 : 0,0,160
Combo3 : 128,255,255
Combo4 : 255,128,255

[HitObjects]
62,108,624,6,0,P|118:125|172:103,1,120.000004577637,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,33,1159,2,0,P|254:109|204:179,1,180.000006866455,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,237,1874,6,0,L|262:231,2,120.000004577637,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,201,2766,2,0,P|60:252|164:316,1,180.000006866455,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,372,3481,6,0,P|277:361|350:378,1,120.000004577637,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,322,4016,2,0,P|370:242|428:174,1,180.000006866455,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,156,4731,6,0,P|497:215|453:254,2,120.000004577637,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,92,5623,2,0,P|365:115|358:231,1,210.000008010865
358,244,6338,6,0,P|321:237|279:246,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,309,6695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,254,6873,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,335,7052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,266,7231,2,0,L|18:148,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,107,7588,6,0,P|145:67|225:88,1,160
298,127,8123,2,0,P|341:133|396:122,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,75,8481,2,0,L|484:173,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,246,8838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
449,329,9016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,329,9106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,329,9195,6,0,L|354:329,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,366,9552,2,0,P|247:377|199:379,2,80,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,270,10088,2,0,P|267:213|206:176,1,120
201,175,10445,1,4,0:0:0:0:
201,175,10802,5,4,0:0:0:0:
128,237,10981,1,0,1:0:0:0:
46,208,11159,2,0,P|101:153|177:164,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,174,11606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,174,11695,2,0,L|319:179,1,120
368,168,12052,5,4,1:2:0:0:
456,209,12231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
506,127,12409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,78,12588,2,0,P|344:68|276:128,1,160
210,180,13123,2,0,P|190:146|186:107,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,109,13481,6,0,L|80:22,2,80,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,204,14016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,282,14195,2,0,P|169:288|235:276,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,354,14552,2,0,P|309:350|349:356,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,320,14909,6,0,L|466:220,1,80,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,160,15266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,89,15445,2,0,P|427:64|497:114,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,160,15981,2,0,L|302:185,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,251,16338,5,0,1:0:0:0:
207,176,16516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,244,16695,2,0,P|116:212|111:172,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,95,17052,1,0,1:0:0:0:
262,113,17231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,44,17409,2,0,L|315:4,2,40,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,114,17766,5,4,1:2:0:0:
484,85,17945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,179,18123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
415,225,18302,2,0,P|336:213|286:148,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,81,18838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,155,19016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,85,19195,6,0,L|53:162,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,235,19552,2,0,L|36:317,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,338,19909,1,0,1:0:0:0:
165,251,20088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,293,20266,2,0,P|295:299|336:281,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,201,20623,5,4,0:0:0:0:
250,293,20802,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,293,21159,5,4,0:0:0:0:
302,137,21338,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,137,21695,5,4,0:0:0:0:
154,101,21873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,101,22231,5,4,0:0:0:0:
62,221,22409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,291,22588,5,4,0:0:0:0:
126,291,22677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,291,22766,2,0,L|206:283,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,366,23123,2,0,P|291:325|293:248,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,240,23481,6,0,B|312:176|402:206|402:206|420:141|420:141|346:82|250:150,1,360.000013732911,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,174,24909,2,0,P|235:110|163:64,2,180.000006866455,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,188,26338,6,0,P|94:241|209:276,2,180.000006866455,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,122,27588,2,0,B|1:245|1:245|33:344|131:384|250:355,1,420.000016021729,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,381,29016,6,0,P|327:321|287:274,1,120,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,263,29373,1,0,1:0:0:0:
178,293,29552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,197,29731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,156,29909,1,0,1:0:0:0:
185,108,30088,2,0,P|244:126|276:184,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,178,30445,6,0,P|356:156|443:204,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,269,30981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,328,31159,2,0,P|358:352|298:328,1,120
283,299,31516,2,0,L|204:327,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,231,31873,6,0,L|97:277,1,120,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,320,32231,2,0,L|27:280,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,196,32588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
7,126,32766,1,0,1:0:0:0:
100,103,32945,2,0,P|137:122|170:196,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,236,33302,6,0,P|219:190|313:192,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,244,33838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
433,167,34016,2,0,P|463:207|457:293,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,315,34373,2,0,L|384:335,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,302,34731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,358,34909,6,0,L|148:358,1,80
98,286,35266,2,0,B|74:241|92:169|92:169|133:194,1,160,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
213,229,35802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,192,35981,2,0,P|329:129|293:62,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,34,36338,6,0,B|242:64|242:64|161:62,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,153,36873,2,0,P|116:145|68:73,1,160
27,165,37409,2,0,B|53:207|103:222|103:222|72:245,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,277,37766,6,0,B|125:266|125:266|168:312|236:292,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,208,38302,2,0,P|316:196|386:260,1,160
376,343,38838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,292,39016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,247,39195,6,0,P|424:241|460:204,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,123,39552,2,0,L|502:61,2,53.3333333333333,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,162,39909,2,0,L|357:108,2,53.3333333333333,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,247,40266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,336,40445,6,0,P|246:265|256:187,1,160,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,100,40981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
133,149,41159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,68,41338,1,0,1:0:0:0:
23,144,41516,2,0,L|22:239,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,234,41873,6,0,P|189:216|217:165,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,148,42231,2,0,L|268:225,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,314,42588,2,0,P|305:316|349:278,1,120
352,262,42945,2,0,L|360:170,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,48,43302,6,0,P|306:124|358:181,1,160,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
389,101,43838,2,0,L|464:127,2,80,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,48,44373,2,0,L|240:57,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,153,44731,6,0,P|169:125|145:34,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,92,45266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
2,18,45445,2,0,L|21:196,1,160,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
53,210,45891,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,210,45981,2,0,L|58:298,1,80,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
128,358,46338,6,0,P|166:364|215:352,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,287,46695,1,0,1:0:0:0:
165,268,46873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,268,47231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,174,47409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,101,47588,6,0,P|228:78|313:130,1,160,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,181,48123,2,0,P|397:138|395:96,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,47,48481,2,0,L|473:184,1,120
449,209,48838,2,0,P|457:258|450:291,1,80,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
364,322,49195,5,0,1:0:0:0:
299,250,49373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,317,49552,1,0,1:0:0:0:
154,256,49731,2,0,B|95:233|41:251|41:251|59:208,1,160,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
122,139,50266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,180,50445,1,0,1:0:0:0:
209,180,50623,6,0,P|205:248|226:306,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,340,50981,2,0,B|252:333|308:337,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,378,51338,2,0,L|382:252,1,120
337,221,51695,6,0,P|431:228|470:124,1,191.999994140625,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,42,52409,6,0,P|320:116|390:151,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,107,52945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,54,53123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,42,53302,6,0,B|244:53|192:15|192:15|197:70,1,160
105,36,53838,2,0,L|117:171,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,192,54195,2,0,P|137:181|201:231,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,259,54552,2,0,L|122:267,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,286,54909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
73,370,55088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,337,55266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,364,55445,2,0,P|304:371|361:302,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,282,55802,2,0,L|292:254,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,204,56159,6,0,L|214:146,1,160
162,76,56695,2,0,B|118:47|118:47|55:39|55:39|17:16,2,160,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,76,57766,6,0,L|275:45,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,150,58123,2,0,L|338:119,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,58481,2,0,L|401:193,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,109,58838,1,0,1:0:0:0:
441,187,59016,6,0,P|429:245|375:280,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,287,59373,1,4,0:0:0:0:
239,334,59552,1,4,0:0:0:0:
239,334,59909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
133,235,60088,1,4,0:0:0:0:
133,235,60445,5,0,1:0:0:0:
133,235,60534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,235,60623,1,4,0:0:0:0:
79,155,60802,1,4,0:0:0:0:
158,101,60981,1,4,0:0:0:0:
212,181,61159,6,0,P|244:63|120:14,1,270.000010299683,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,16,62052,6,0,P|175:32|158:102,1,160,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,189,62588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,189,62677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,189,62766,2,0,L|134:294,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,346,63123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
170,345,63302,6,0,P|210:302|209:233,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,221,63659,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,269,63838,2,0,P|373:286|437:204,1,160,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
425,135,64373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,200,64552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
491,180,64731,6,0,B|470:127|490:68|490:68|434:49,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,59,65267,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,59,65356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,59,65445,2,0,P|272:88|185:52,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,21,65981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,21,66159,6,0,P|117:102|109:191,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,273,66695,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,273,66873,2,0,P|146:262|233:281,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,339,67409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,249,67588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,322,67766,6,0,P|413:289|384:174,1,160,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,119,68302,2,0,P|387:141|309:95,1,160
256,35,68838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,111,69016,6,0,L|66:115,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,105,69373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,195,69552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
7,248,69731,2,0,P|60:289|166:251,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,212,70266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,311,70445,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,311,70623,6,0,P|350:345|420:285,1,160,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,214,71159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,260,71338,1,0,1:0:0:0:
297,173,71516,2,0,L|295:77,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,135,71873,6,0,P|147:155|84:116,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,105,72231,2,0,L|33:208,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,277,72588,2,0,P|89:246|175:308,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,365,73123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,281,73302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,329,73481,6,0,P|349:258|266:186,1,160,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,175,74017,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,97,74195,2,0,L|340:96,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,155,74552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
471,79,74731,6,0,P|508:150|468:232,1,160
404,277,75267,2,0,P|347:287|282:273,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,260,75623,2,0,L|157:266,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,313,75981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
59,227,76159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,227,76338,6,0,P|78:145|21:86,1,160,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,34,76873,1,0,1:2:0:0:
111,34,77052,2,0,P|197:17|262:58,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,148,77588,6,0,P|326:119|353:43,1,160,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,51,78123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,99,78302,2,0,L|70:133,2,80,0|0|0,0:0|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
258,148,78838,2,0,L|363:156,1,80,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
416,209,79195,5,4,1:2:0:0:
416,209,79373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,249,79552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,154,79731,2,0,P|370:124|429:115,1,80
496,89,80088,2,0,L|497:257,1,160
505,345,80623,5,0,1:0:0:0:
409,336,80802,2,0,L|320:354,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,300,81159,2,0,P|177:262|97:301,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,380,81695,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,359,81873,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,288,82052,6,0,P|93:248|104:183,1,80,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,127,82409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,178,82588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,93,82766,1,0,1:0:0:0:
338,160,82945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,160,83123,2,0,P|394:169|446:105,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,112,83481,6,0,L|465:258,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,255,83838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,317,84017,2,0,P|309:352|231:308,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,253,84552,2,0,P|228:226|287:237,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,248,84909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84998,12,0,87766,0:0:0:0:

MrSergio wrote:

Ky's Normal

• 00:09:731 (2) - don't ignore the strong beat on the white tick please remain, becasue 00:10:445 - is much more stronger.

01:00:981 (2) - the last beat is not needed, since there is none in the song (switching to vocals is not an option since those 2 rhythms don't have a merging point) fixed

Seriously, this map is no near ready to qualification status, sorry.
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 16650,39924,53971,72231
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2.200001

[Metadata]
Version:Ky's Normal
Tags:Ao no kanata no four rhythm opening beyond the sky into the firmament tv size Kyle Y
BeatmapID:878664

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1

[Events]
0,0,"Konachan.com - 192653 akinashi_yuu ao_no_kanata_no_four_rhythm blue_eyes blush bodysuit elbow_gloves game_cg kurashina_asuka long_hair pink_hair see_through skintight sky.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"aokana.avi"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
6338,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
23481,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
29016,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
34909,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
40445,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
46338,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
61159,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
62052,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
84909,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
58,109,624,6,0,P|105:128|163:106,1,100
214,75,1159,2,0,P|284:46|349:97,1,150
389,140,1873,2,0,P|392:92|426:46,2,100
447,187,2766,2,0,L|416:343,1,150
343,342,3481,6,0,P|297:320|231:334,1,100
178,348,4016,2,0,P|96:345|64:280,1,150
91,221,4731,2,0,P|49:217|-1:253,2,100
139,283,5623,2,0,P|168:234|120:150,1,150
70,110,6338,6,0,L|179:79,1,100,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,52,6873,2,0,P|304:86|367:46,1,150,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,31,7588,2,0,L|452:139,1,100
499,186,8123,2,0,B|461:248|485:305|485:305|438:297|411:316,1,200
350,357,9016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,300,9195,6,0,P|254:283|198:306,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,332,9731,2,0,P|65:329|34:254,1,150,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,196,10445,1,4,0:0:0:0:
42,46,10802,2,0,L|101:67,1,50,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
151,103,11159,2,0,P|199:123|253:102,1,100,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,64,11695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,195,12052,6,0,P|382:226|378:256,2,50,4|0|8,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,145,12588,2,0,P|368:142|410:103,1,100
449,53,13123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
495,195,13481,2,0,L|507:244,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,293,13838,2,0,L|433:355,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,354,14195,2,0,P|315:336|256:345,1,100,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,340,14909,6,0,P|90:345|49:337,2,50,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,304,15445,2,0,L|174:192,1,100
112,162,15981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,41,16338,2,0,L|254:49,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,112,16695,2,0,L|338:102,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,46,17052,2,0,P|381:98|415:143,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,274,17766,6,0,P|480:297|485:328,2,50,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,247,18302,2,0,L|288:258,1,100
229,298,18838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,231,19195,2,0,L|64:176,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,135,19552,2,0,L|156:86,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,24,19909,2,0,P|166:49|224:41,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,71,20623,6,0,L|379:116,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,229,21159,2,0,L|498:183,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,258,21695,2,0,L|388:303,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,360,22231,2,0,L|269:314,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,207,22766,2,0,L|184:252,2,50,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,124,23481,6,0,B|73:190|141:172|141:172|179:150|179:150|212:184|254:181|254:181|267:208|301:228,1,300,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,212,24909,2,0,P|400:245|424:344,2,150
324,109,26338,2,0,P|376:132|465:89,2,150
250,94,27588,2,0,B|202:81|180:26|180:26|144:65|93:49|93:49|85:102|49:125|49:125|76:146|76:188,1,350
33,241,29016,6,0,P|94:229|142:253,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
164,307,29552,2,0,P|197:307|226:295,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,273,29909,2,0,P|315:287|348:292,1,50,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
459,363,30445,2,0,L|469:247,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,190,30981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
489,127,31159,2,0,P|430:117|389:144,1,100,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
247,151,31873,6,0,P|186:157|146:133,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
129,68,32409,2,0,L|62:92,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,147,32766,2,0,L|32:217,1,50,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
17,346,33302,2,0,P|73:336|127:348,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,358,33838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
262,351,34016,2,0,P|320:350|355:303,1,100,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
407,276,34552,2,0,L|405:217,1,50
442,160,34909,2,0,P|477:169|498:162,2,50
342,47,35623,2,0,P|317:38|279:49,2,50,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,130,36338,6,0,P|156:184|89:167,2,150,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,90,37766,2,0,P|13:185|30:222,2,150,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,53,39016,6,0,L|242:41,1,100
294,88,39552,2,0,B|344:104|411:66|411:66|397:144,1,200,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,146,40445,6,0,L|453:245,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,305,40981,2,0,P|387:316|362:323,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,284,41338,2,0,P|274:277|249:276,1,50,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
119,351,41873,2,0,L|109:250,1,100,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
60,193,42409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,136,42588,2,0,L|221:122,1,100
329,211,43302,6,0,P|305:157|327:110,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
365,62,43838,2,0,L|426:57,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,106,44195,2,0,L|514:137,1,50
412,248,44731,2,0,P|382:286|325:307,1,100
268,272,45266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,294,45445,2,0,P|148:281|89:303,1,100
56,233,45981,2,0,L|48:176,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,109,46338,6,0,P|83:135|134:130,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
183,80,46873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,63,47231,2,0,L|336:112,1,50,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,159,47588,2,0,P|357:186|409:133,1,150,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
510,44,48481,2,0,P|483:104|497:156,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,209,49016,6,0,P|491:244|428:329,1,150
363,301,49731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,349,50088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,349,50266,2,0,L|161:324,1,50,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
169,254,50623,2,0,P|127:295|69:306,2,100,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,119,51695,2,0,P|217:70|164:34,1,100
204,188,52409,6,0,P|260:192|305:156,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,116,52945,2,0,L|404:105,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,61,53302,2,0,P|442:121|461:173,1,100
482,224,53838,2,0,P|512:201|520:131,2,100,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,313,54909,6,0,L|364:377,2,50,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,254,55445,2,0,P|266:275|212:259,1,100,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
160,221,55981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,274,56159,2,0,P|87:235|96:182,1,100
135,117,56695,2,0,P|72:118|35:81,2,100,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,28,57766,6,0,L|319:11,1,50,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,83,58123,2,0,L|397:66,1,50,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,138,58481,2,0,L|475:121,1,50,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
507,183,58838,1,0,1:0:0:0:
444,224,59016,2,0,P|398:269|403:317,1,100,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,359,59552,1,4,0:0:0:0:
294,354,59909,2,0,L|238:339,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,338,60445,1,0,1:0:0:0:
95,338,60623,6,4,L|70:281,1,50
102,221,60981,2,4,L|116:168,1,50
346,59,62052,6,0,L|358:170,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,191,62588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
481,143,62766,2,0,P|498:190|479:241,1,100,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,299,63302,2,0,P|393:300|350:336,1,100
281,345,63838,2,0,P|234:360|180:337,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,282,64552,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,282,64731,6,0,P|82:232|78:180,1,100
31,137,65266,2,0,B|97:140|130:86|130:86|176:64|225:96,1,200,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,116,66159,2,0,P|325:128|374:97,1,100
422,52,66695,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,77,66873,2,0,L|484:199,1,100
429,226,67409,2,0,L|440:291,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,347,67766,6,0,P|408:331|352:351,1,100,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,335,68302,2,0,P|240:346|193:331,1,100,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,312,68838,2,0,L|117:248,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,137,69373,2,0,L|56:80,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,44,69731,2,0,P|182:77|250:45,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,78,70445,6,0,P|364:52|419:65,1,100
465,103,70981,2,0,L|476:152,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,214,71338,2,0,L|423:275,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,335,71873,2,0,P|236:342|171:332,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,291,72409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
69,329,72588,2,0,P|83:278|54:220,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,164,73123,2,0,L|58:105,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,69,73481,6,0,P|168:86|222:65,1,100,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,119,74016,2,0,P|250:181|304:245,1,150
335,310,74731,2,0,P|366:275|366:210,1,100
431,179,75266,2,0,P|424:120|464:93,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,36,75981,2,0,L|248:42,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,80,76338,6,0,P|164:90|97:63,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
47,117,76873,1,4,1:2:0:0:
34,191,77052,2,0,P|75:236|76:293,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,322,77588,2,0,P|93:347|152:293,1,150,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,244,78302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,78481,2,0,L|309:305,1,50,0|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
359,347,78838,2,0,L|422:326,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,304,79195,6,0,L|501:370,2,50,4|0|8,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,229,79731,2,0,L|461:171,1,50
503,116,80088,2,0,P|450:104|398:140,1,100
343,155,80623,2,0,L|357:218,2,50,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,112,81159,2,0,P|244:90|153:145,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,186,81873,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,259,82052,6,0,L|131:320,1,50
203,307,82409,2,0,L|246:352,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,305,82766,2,0,L|362:322,1,50,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,253,83123,2,0,L|447:238,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,191,83481,2,0,P|469:141|486:94,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,46,84016,2,0,L|315:46,1,100
270,93,84552,2,0,P|225:109|164:91,1,100,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Stay tuned for 2078

I have 62 years to play eroge, by that time i already finished all sets of my eroge
Electoz
You can ask me for a recheck in 2078, don't worry
Topic Starter
-Atri-
IDK does i alive in 2078 lol
Electoz
Pass your account to your kids so they can rank this one.
Topic Starter
-Atri-
I don't have one
moonlightleaf
[Easy]

00:40:266 (4) - seem this should put at 00:40:088 -

some NC will check ,like 00:44:731 (1) - | 00:57:766 (1) - etc..

[Ky's Normal]

01:14:731 (3,4) - use the same shape?

[Ky's Hard]

00:52:231 (2) - add triplet?

01:05:356 (3) - delete , here no sound

[beyond the Skies]

nothing to say..
Topic Starter
-Atri-

moonlightleaf wrote:

[Easy]

00:40:266 (4) - seem this should put at 00:40:088 - Hmmmm... The sound on the white tick is stronger then red tick

some NC will check ,like 00:44:731 (1) - | 00:57:766 (1) - etc.. OK
Thanks for the mod~
Topic Starter
-Atri-
This map sucks

That sums up this map

I am done
Kyle Y

moonlightleaf wrote:

[Easy]

00:40:266 (4) - seem this should put at 00:40:088 -

some NC will check ,like 00:44:731 (1) - | 00:57:766 (1) - etc..

[Ky's Normal]

01:14:731 (3,4) - use the same shape? fixed
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 16650,39924,53971,72231
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2.200001

[Metadata]
Version:Ky's Normal
BeatmapID:878664

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1

[Events]
Video,0,"aokana.avi"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
6338,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
23481,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
29016,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
34909,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
40445,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
46338,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
61159,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
62052,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
84909,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
58,109,624,6,0,P|105:128|163:106,1,100
214,75,1159,2,0,P|284:46|349:97,1,150
389,140,1873,2,0,P|392:92|426:46,2,100
447,187,2766,2,0,L|416:343,1,150
343,342,3481,6,0,P|297:320|231:334,1,100
178,348,4016,2,0,P|96:345|64:280,1,150
91,221,4731,2,0,P|49:217|-1:253,2,100
139,283,5623,2,0,P|168:234|120:150,1,150
70,110,6338,6,0,L|179:79,1,100,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,52,6873,2,0,P|304:86|367:46,1,150,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,31,7588,2,0,L|452:139,1,100
499,186,8123,2,0,B|461:248|485:305|485:305|438:297|411:316,1,200
350,357,9016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,300,9195,6,0,P|254:283|198:306,1,100,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,332,9731,2,0,P|65:329|34:254,1,150,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,196,10445,1,4,0:0:0:0:
42,46,10802,2,0,L|101:67,1,50,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
151,103,11159,2,0,P|199:123|253:102,1,100,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,64,11695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,195,12052,6,0,P|382:226|378:256,2,50,4|0|8,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,145,12588,2,0,P|368:142|410:103,1,100
449,53,13123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
495,195,13481,2,0,L|507:244,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,293,13838,2,0,L|433:355,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,354,14195,2,0,P|315:336|256:345,1,100,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,340,14909,6,0,P|90:345|49:337,2,50,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,304,15445,2,0,L|174:192,1,100
112,162,15981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,41,16338,2,0,L|254:49,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,112,16695,2,0,L|338:102,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,46,17052,2,0,P|381:98|415:143,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,274,17766,6,0,P|480:297|485:328,2,50,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,247,18302,2,0,L|288:258,1,100
229,298,18838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,231,19195,2,0,L|64:176,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,135,19552,2,0,L|156:86,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,24,19909,2,0,P|166:49|224:41,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,71,20623,6,0,L|379:116,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,229,21159,2,0,L|498:183,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,258,21695,2,0,L|388:303,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,360,22231,2,0,L|269:314,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,207,22766,2,0,L|184:252,2,50,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,124,23481,6,0,B|73:190|141:172|141:172|179:150|179:150|212:184|254:181|254:181|267:208|301:228,1,300,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,212,24909,2,0,P|400:245|424:344,2,150
324,109,26338,2,0,P|376:132|465:89,2,150
250,94,27588,2,0,B|202:81|180:26|180:26|144:65|93:49|93:49|85:102|49:125|49:125|76:146|76:188,1,350
33,241,29016,6,0,P|94:229|142:253,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
164,307,29552,2,0,P|197:307|226:295,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,273,29909,2,0,P|315:287|348:292,1,50,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
459,363,30445,2,0,L|469:247,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,190,30981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
489,127,31159,2,0,P|430:117|389:144,1,100,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
247,151,31873,6,0,P|186:157|146:133,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
129,68,32409,2,0,L|62:92,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,147,32766,2,0,L|32:217,1,50,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
17,346,33302,2,0,P|73:336|127:348,1,100,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,358,33838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
262,351,34016,2,0,P|320:350|355:303,1,100,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
407,276,34552,2,0,L|405:217,1,50
442,160,34909,2,0,P|477:169|498:162,2,50
342,47,35623,2,0,P|317:38|279:49,2,50,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,130,36338,6,0,P|156:184|89:167,2,150,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,90,37766,2,0,P|13:185|30:222,2,150,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,53,39016,6,0,L|242:41,1,100
294,88,39552,2,0,B|344:104|411:66|411:66|397:144,1,200,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,146,40445,6,0,L|453:245,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,305,40981,2,0,P|387:316|362:323,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,284,41338,2,0,P|274:277|249:276,1,50,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
119,351,41873,2,0,L|109:250,1,100,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
60,193,42409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,136,42588,2,0,L|221:122,1,100
329,211,43302,6,0,P|305:157|327:110,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
365,62,43838,2,0,L|426:57,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,106,44195,2,0,L|514:137,1,50
412,248,44731,2,0,P|382:286|325:307,1,100
268,272,45266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,294,45445,2,0,P|148:281|89:303,1,100
56,233,45981,2,0,L|48:176,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,109,46338,6,0,P|83:135|134:130,1,100,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
183,80,46873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,63,47231,2,0,L|336:112,1,50,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,159,47588,2,0,P|357:186|409:133,1,150,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
510,44,48481,2,0,P|483:104|497:156,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,209,49016,6,0,P|491:244|428:329,1,150
363,301,49731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,349,50088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,349,50266,2,0,L|161:324,1,50,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
169,254,50623,2,0,P|127:295|69:306,2,100,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,119,51695,2,0,P|217:70|164:34,1,100
204,188,52409,6,0,P|260:192|305:156,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,116,52945,2,0,L|404:105,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,61,53302,2,0,P|442:121|461:173,1,100
482,224,53838,2,0,P|512:201|520:131,2,100,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,313,54909,6,0,L|364:377,2,50,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,254,55445,2,0,P|266:275|212:259,1,100,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
160,221,55981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,274,56159,2,0,P|87:235|96:182,1,100
135,117,56695,2,0,P|72:118|35:81,2,100,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,28,57766,6,0,L|319:11,1,50,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,83,58123,2,0,L|397:66,1,50,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,138,58481,2,0,L|475:121,1,50,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
507,183,58838,1,0,1:0:0:0:
444,224,59016,2,0,P|398:269|403:317,1,100,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,359,59552,1,4,0:0:0:0:
294,354,59909,2,0,L|238:339,1,50,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,338,60445,1,0,1:0:0:0:
95,338,60623,6,4,L|70:281,1,50
92,218,60981,2,4,L|116:161,2,50,4|4|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,59,62052,6,0,L|358:170,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,191,62588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
481,143,62766,2,0,P|498:190|479:241,1,100,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,299,63302,2,0,P|393:300|350:336,1,100
281,345,63838,2,0,P|234:360|180:337,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,282,64552,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,282,64731,6,0,P|82:232|78:180,1,100
31,137,65266,2,0,B|97:140|130:86|130:86|176:64|225:96,1,200,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,116,66159,2,0,P|325:128|374:97,1,100
422,52,66695,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,77,66873,2,0,L|484:199,1,100
429,226,67409,2,0,L|440:291,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,347,67766,6,0,P|408:331|352:351,1,100,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,335,68302,2,0,P|240:346|193:331,1,100,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,312,68838,2,0,L|117:248,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,137,69373,2,0,L|56:80,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,44,69731,2,0,P|182:77|250:45,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,78,70445,6,0,P|364:52|419:65,1,100
465,103,70981,2,0,L|476:152,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,214,71338,2,0,L|423:275,1,50,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,335,71873,2,0,P|236:342|171:332,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,291,72409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
69,329,72588,2,0,P|83:278|54:220,1,100,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,164,73123,2,0,L|58:105,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,69,73481,6,0,P|168:86|222:65,1,100,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,119,74016,2,0,P|250:181|304:245,1,150
335,310,74731,2,0,P|366:275|366:210,1,100
422,170,75266,2,0,P|425:120|457:83,1,100
313,36,75981,2,0,L|248:42,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,80,76338,6,0,P|164:90|97:63,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
47,117,76873,1,4,1:2:0:0:
34,191,77052,2,0,P|75:236|76:293,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,322,77588,2,0,P|93:347|152:293,1,150,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,244,78302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,78481,2,0,L|309:305,1,50,0|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
359,347,78838,2,0,L|422:326,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,304,79195,6,0,L|501:370,2,50,4|0|8,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,229,79731,2,0,L|461:171,1,50
503,116,80088,2,0,P|450:104|398:140,1,100
343,155,80623,2,0,L|357:218,2,50,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,112,81159,2,0,P|244:90|153:145,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,186,81873,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,259,82052,6,0,L|131:320,1,50
203,307,82409,2,0,L|246:352,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,305,82766,2,0,L|362:322,1,50,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,253,83123,2,0,L|447:238,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,191,83481,2,0,P|469:141|486:94,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,46,84016,2,0,L|315:46,1,100
270,93,84552,2,0,P|225:109|164:91,1,100,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:

moonlightleaf wrote:

[Ky's Hard]

00:52:231 (2) - add triplet? remain, I would like to empty this beat to emphasise the strong beat 00:52:409 -

01:05:356 (3) - delete , here no sound fixed
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 39924,53971
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Version:Ky's Hard
BeatmapID:878044

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6

[Events]
Video,0,"aokana.avi"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
624,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
6338,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
10356,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
10445,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
23481,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
29016,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
34909,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
40445,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
46338,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
51695,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
51784,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
61159,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
62052,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
84909,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
84998,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
62,108,624,6,0,P|118:125|172:103,1,120.000004577637,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,33,1159,2,0,P|254:109|204:179,1,180.000006866455,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,237,1874,6,0,L|262:231,2,120.000004577637,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,201,2766,2,0,P|60:252|164:316,1,180.000006866455,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,372,3481,6,0,P|277:361|350:378,1,120.000004577637,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,322,4016,2,0,P|370:242|428:174,1,180.000006866455,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,156,4731,6,0,P|497:215|453:254,2,120.000004577637,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,92,5623,2,0,P|365:115|358:231,1,210.000008010865
358,244,6338,6,0,P|321:237|279:246,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,309,6695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,254,6873,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,335,7052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,266,7231,2,0,L|18:148,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,107,7588,6,0,P|145:67|225:88,1,160
298,127,8123,2,0,P|341:133|396:122,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,75,8481,2,0,L|484:173,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,246,8838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
449,329,9016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,329,9106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,329,9195,6,0,L|354:329,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,366,9552,2,0,P|247:377|199:379,2,80,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,270,10088,2,0,P|267:213|206:176,1,120
201,175,10445,1,4,0:0:0:0:
201,175,10802,5,4,0:0:0:0:
128,237,10981,1,0,1:0:0:0:
46,208,11159,2,0,P|101:153|177:164,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,174,11606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,174,11695,2,0,L|319:179,1,120
368,168,12052,5,4,1:2:0:0:
456,209,12231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
506,127,12409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,78,12588,2,0,P|344:68|276:128,1,160
210,180,13123,2,0,P|190:146|186:107,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,109,13481,6,0,L|80:22,2,80,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,204,14016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,282,14195,2,0,P|169:288|235:276,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,354,14552,2,0,P|309:350|349:356,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,320,14909,6,0,L|466:220,1,80,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,160,15266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,89,15445,2,0,P|427:64|497:114,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,160,15981,2,0,L|302:185,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,251,16338,5,0,1:0:0:0:
207,176,16516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,244,16695,2,0,P|116:212|111:172,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,95,17052,1,0,1:0:0:0:
262,113,17231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,44,17409,2,0,L|315:4,2,40,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,114,17766,5,4,1:2:0:0:
484,85,17945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,179,18123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
415,225,18302,2,0,P|336:213|286:148,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,81,18838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,155,19016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,85,19195,6,0,L|53:162,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,235,19552,2,0,L|36:317,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,338,19909,1,0,1:0:0:0:
165,251,20088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,293,20266,2,0,P|295:299|336:281,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,201,20623,5,4,0:0:0:0:
250,293,20802,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,293,21159,5,4,0:0:0:0:
302,137,21338,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,137,21695,5,4,0:0:0:0:
154,101,21873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,101,22231,5,4,0:0:0:0:
62,221,22409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,291,22588,5,4,0:0:0:0:
126,291,22677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,291,22766,2,0,L|206:283,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,366,23123,2,0,P|291:325|293:248,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,240,23481,6,0,B|312:176|402:206|402:206|420:141|420:141|346:82|250:150,1,360.000013732911,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,174,24909,2,0,P|235:110|163:64,2,180.000006866455,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,188,26338,6,0,P|94:241|209:276,2,180.000006866455,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,122,27588,2,0,B|1:245|1:245|33:344|131:384|250:355,1,420.000016021729,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,381,29016,6,0,P|327:321|287:274,1,120,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,263,29373,1,0,1:0:0:0:
178,293,29552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,197,29731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,156,29909,1,0,1:0:0:0:
185,108,30088,2,0,P|244:126|276:184,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,178,30445,6,0,P|356:156|443:204,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,269,30981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,328,31159,2,0,P|358:352|298:328,1,120
283,299,31516,2,0,L|204:327,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,231,31873,6,0,L|97:277,1,120,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,320,32231,2,0,L|27:280,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,196,32588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
7,126,32766,1,0,1:0:0:0:
100,103,32945,2,0,P|137:122|170:196,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,236,33302,6,0,P|219:190|313:192,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,244,33838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
433,167,34016,2,0,P|463:207|457:293,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,315,34373,2,0,L|384:335,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,302,34731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,358,34909,6,0,L|148:358,1,80
98,286,35266,2,0,B|74:241|92:169|92:169|133:194,1,160,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
213,229,35802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,192,35981,2,0,P|329:129|293:62,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,34,36338,6,0,B|242:64|242:64|161:62,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,153,36873,2,0,P|116:145|68:73,1,160
27,165,37409,2,0,B|53:207|103:222|103:222|72:245,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,277,37766,6,0,B|125:266|125:266|168:312|236:292,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,208,38302,2,0,P|316:196|386:260,1,160
376,343,38838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,292,39016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,247,39195,6,0,P|424:241|460:204,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,123,39552,2,0,L|502:61,2,53.3333333333333,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,162,39909,2,0,L|357:108,2,53.3333333333333,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,247,40266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,336,40445,6,0,P|246:265|256:187,1,160,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,100,40981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
133,149,41159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,68,41338,1,0,1:0:0:0:
23,144,41516,2,0,L|22:239,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,234,41873,6,0,P|189:216|217:165,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,148,42231,2,0,L|268:225,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,314,42588,2,0,P|305:316|349:278,1,120
352,262,42945,2,0,L|360:170,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,48,43302,6,0,P|306:124|358:181,1,160,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
389,101,43838,2,0,L|464:127,2,80,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,48,44373,2,0,L|240:57,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,153,44731,6,0,P|169:125|145:34,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,92,45266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
2,18,45445,2,0,L|21:196,1,160,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
53,210,45891,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,210,45981,2,0,L|58:298,1,80,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
128,358,46338,6,0,P|166:364|215:352,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,287,46695,1,0,1:0:0:0:
165,268,46873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,268,47231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,174,47409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,101,47588,6,0,P|228:78|313:130,1,160,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,181,48123,2,0,P|397:138|395:96,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,47,48481,2,0,L|473:184,1,120
449,209,48838,2,0,P|457:258|450:291,1,80,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
364,322,49195,5,0,1:0:0:0:
299,250,49373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,317,49552,1,0,1:0:0:0:
154,256,49731,2,0,B|95:233|41:251|41:251|59:208,1,160,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
122,139,50266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,180,50445,1,0,1:0:0:0:
209,180,50623,6,0,P|205:248|226:306,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,340,50981,2,0,B|252:333|308:337,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,378,51338,2,0,L|382:252,1,120
337,221,51695,6,0,P|431:228|470:124,1,191.999994140625,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,42,52409,6,0,P|320:116|390:151,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,107,52945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,54,53123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,42,53302,6,0,B|244:53|192:15|192:15|197:70,1,160
105,36,53838,2,0,L|117:171,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,192,54195,2,0,P|137:181|201:231,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,259,54552,2,0,L|122:267,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,286,54909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
73,370,55088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,337,55266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,364,55445,2,0,P|304:371|361:302,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,282,55802,2,0,L|292:254,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,204,56159,6,0,L|214:146,1,160
162,76,56695,2,0,B|118:47|118:47|55:39|55:39|17:16,2,160,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,76,57766,6,0,L|275:45,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,150,58123,2,0,L|338:119,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,58481,2,0,L|401:193,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,109,58838,1,0,1:0:0:0:
441,187,59016,6,0,P|429:245|375:280,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,287,59373,1,4,0:0:0:0:
239,334,59552,1,4,0:0:0:0:
239,334,59909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
133,235,60088,1,4,0:0:0:0:
133,235,60445,5,0,1:0:0:0:
133,235,60534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,235,60623,1,4,0:0:0:0:
79,155,60802,1,4,0:0:0:0:
158,101,60981,1,4,0:0:0:0:
212,181,61159,6,0,P|244:63|120:14,1,270.000010299683,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,16,62052,6,0,P|175:32|158:102,1,160,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,189,62588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,189,62677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,189,62766,2,0,L|134:294,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,346,63123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
170,345,63302,6,0,P|210:302|209:233,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,221,63659,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,269,63838,2,0,P|373:286|437:204,1,160,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
425,135,64373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,200,64552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
491,180,64731,6,0,B|470:127|490:68|490:68|434:49,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,59,65267,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,59,65445,2,0,P|272:88|185:52,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,21,65981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,21,66159,6,0,P|117:102|109:191,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,273,66695,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,273,66873,2,0,P|146:262|233:281,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,339,67409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,249,67588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,322,67766,6,0,P|413:289|384:174,1,160,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,119,68302,2,0,P|387:141|309:95,1,160
256,35,68838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,111,69016,6,0,L|66:115,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,105,69373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,195,69552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
7,248,69731,2,0,P|60:289|166:251,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,212,70266,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,311,70445,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,311,70623,6,0,P|350:345|420:285,1,160,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,214,71159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,260,71338,1,0,1:0:0:0:
297,173,71516,2,0,L|295:77,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,135,71873,6,0,P|147:155|84:116,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,105,72231,2,0,L|33:208,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,277,72588,2,0,P|89:246|175:308,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,365,73123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,281,73302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,329,73481,6,0,P|349:258|266:186,1,160,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,175,74017,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,97,74195,2,0,L|340:96,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,155,74552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
471,79,74731,6,0,P|508:150|468:232,1,160
404,277,75267,2,0,P|347:287|282:273,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,260,75623,2,0,L|157:266,1,80,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,313,75981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
59,227,76159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,227,76338,6,0,P|78:145|21:86,1,160,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,34,76873,1,0,1:2:0:0:
111,34,77052,2,0,P|197:17|262:58,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,148,77588,6,0,P|326:119|353:43,1,160,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,51,78123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,99,78302,2,0,L|70:133,2,80,0|0|0,0:0|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
258,148,78838,2,0,L|363:156,1,80,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
416,209,79195,5,4,1:2:0:0:
416,209,79373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,249,79552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,154,79731,2,0,P|370:124|429:115,1,80
496,89,80088,2,0,L|497:257,1,160
505,345,80623,5,0,1:0:0:0:
409,336,80802,2,0,L|320:354,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,300,81159,2,0,P|177:262|97:301,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,380,81695,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,359,81873,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,288,82052,6,0,P|93:248|104:183,1,80,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,127,82409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,178,82588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,93,82766,1,0,1:0:0:0:
338,160,82945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,160,83123,2,0,P|394:169|446:105,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,112,83481,6,0,L|465:258,1,120,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,255,83838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,317,84017,2,0,P|309:352|231:308,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,253,84552,2,0,P|228:226|287:237,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,248,84909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
Daoski
hey there, just a small mod

Beyond The Skies
00:10:445 (5,1) - you should overlap these a bit more or completely, because 00:11:159 (3,4) - these two are overlapped completely, so this should be mapped the same for consistency :D

00:22:588 (1,2,3,4) - this can be polished in a more geometrically accurate way... should make them resemble a perfect arc with the followpoints

00:34:373 (4) - move this circle up+left a bit more isn't overlapped as much

00:45:445 (3,4) - same kind of change here on the 4 hitcircle

00:55:445 (4,5) - and 01:01:695 (1,1) - same as above ^

01:07:766 (1) - is this sliderend off the playfield?? might want to move this back inside the playing field lol

01:10:088 (5,1) - try not to have new combos be overlapped... makes it hard to read
you could possibly offset 01:10:445 (1,2,3,4) - this by rotating it a couple degrees so its not perfectly parallel :O

gl with your mapset! :)
Topic Starter
-Atri-
All fixed
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Feel free to take this map if you want to rank it
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.