forum

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

posted
Total Posts
show more
KinkiN

He Ang Erika wrote:

Why do NORMAL difficulty bots ALWAYS do ridiculously well against me (human player), like killing me with shotgun headshots from 200 units away repeatedly while I'm running with a knife, prefiring around a corner with a 5-7 and always land headshot with the first bullet, totally obliterating my existence with a UMP from 300 units away in less than a second before I can even spot their pixel size presence while I'm in mid-air jumping from crate to crate etc. But when bots face off against bots, they both look at each other, stand completely still for 2 seconds, proceeds to purposely aiming the crosshair outside of each others' hitbox, then act like retards, couldn't even hit each other with 50 bullets of full Negrev spam at almost point blank range down a tight narrow hallway while both of them are standing absolutely still. :X Do bots have a special hate for humans or something?
BOT aims are pretty damn accurate (even easy bots) what make them difference is likely the time they will kill you. e.g maybe easy bots will kill you with hs 5 secs after you encounter them and expert bots will kill you 2 secs after you encounter them

basically, you just have to kill the bot faster.

And i think nowdays most SE players can hold a positive k/d rating against hard/expert bots so make sure you practice more!

and stop using ump and negev against bots, it's best to use AK or M4 against bots, for practice purposes
Jdn
Rurree
This game is so fun but I'm not experienced at FPS games so yeah, I mostly get rekt every game but I'm learning bit by bit and I'm having fun while doing it.
GSG95
i actually managed to play deathmatch with my toaster internet. it'll probably be another 5 years before i play cs again.

i really do miss playing comp games with the other 4 retards i always play with.
Jellyblob
x
Rumberkren

GSG95 wrote:

with the other 4 retards i always play with.
this is sadly true :'(

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Surf is the only fun thing on this game :^)
surf_kitsune EZ finish :^)
Mousr
this game got me. currently stuck in GN1, also i have longer playtime than osu. unless, i still love osu!:D
Jellyblob
x
AutoMedic
GSG95
surf_kitsune is the dust2 of surf maps.
Jellyblob
x
GSG95
nah i thought people have always been voting for kitsune. it bored me so i would just surf offline since chances of any other map being picked are pretty much 0% if kitsune was an option.
Jellyblob
x
Tr3ntSteel
I wish I wasn't such a scrub at shooters lol
Rurree
i just hope i could have a game where in 90% of my teammates don't use an AWP
GSG95
I love it when I get possessed Scream.
Tr3ntSteel

Rurree wrote:

i just hope i could have a game where in 90% of my teammates don't use an AWP

lmao I used to only use the awp but sucked too hard to continue so now I just practice the m4
GSG95

Tr3ntSteel wrote:

lmao I used to only use the awp but sucked too hard to continue so now I just practice the m4
I never used the AWP. I could do "okay" with it but, I just left that to my friends. I played as their Entry Fragger/Rifler most of the time.

It's also a good thing that you're practicing the rifles early on. Once you know how to use the AK and the M4, you get one of the basics out of the way. Then the AK will be ur waifu <3
Tr3ntSteel

GSG95 wrote:

Tr3ntSteel wrote:

I never used the AWP. I could do "okay" with it but, I just left that to my friends. I played as their Entry Fragger/Rifler most of the time.

It's also a good thing that you're practicing the rifles early on. Once you know how to use the AK and the M4, you get one of the basics out of the way. Then the AK will be ur waifu <3
I have always been a rifle man lol but that is really good to know, maybe I won't be a total scrub after all :D
repr1se
Got frustrated with randoms in matchmaking at DMG.

Went to CEVO and heard squeakers.

Squeakers that were friendly and discussed patches and strats.

I love CEVO.
420Guy
Yo.

Anyone here who plays ESEA?
I bought it a few days ago and its so much better than MM.

If anyone is up for some PUGs then reply here or msg me.
We can also play MM because i need that global. I am currently supreme.
Mousr
can i post trade here ? heueu
leken kompis

420Guy wrote:

Yo.

Anyone here who plays ESEA?
I bought it a few days ago and its so much better than MM.

If anyone is up for some PUGs then reply here or msg me.
We can also play MM because i need that global. I am currently supreme.
add me
https://play.esea.net/users/1136317
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fastwwwww/
[- Melqart -]
i wish guns were accurate at longer ranges in this game
cant even hit these shots even though they were aimed perfectly (atleast the first ones)

Rurree
Well, P250 ranges at long range is pretty bad even compared to Glock. But I agree, there are times where in it's frustrating.
kouzuki_karen
cyka bylat i miss the crisp USP sound from 1.6

fxxk volvo
GSG95
New gun sounds don't sound like CS
kouzuki_karen
New assault rifles sound like Call of Duty imo

Maybe Volvo should change the grenade bouncing sounds next time
Rurree
M4A1-S sounds like a pellet gun tbh
Archangel-_old_1
M4A4 sounds so monotone..
they screwed badly
GSG95
They sound more real but we're playing a game where you have to aim at the floor to make sure your bullets stay up so...
Nitrous
The guns sound like paintball guns now.
kouzuki_karen
infernew
Ztc01

Rurree wrote:

Well, P250 ranges at long range is pretty bad even compared to Glock. But I agree, there are times where in it's frustrating.
Not sure of the origin of this but the P250 has better armor penetration on both the body and head. At close enough distance, on a helmet'd player, the P250 can 1 tap, where the Glock requires 2 or 3 shots. Also, if you learn the P250 it's great on eco rounds to just buy a P250 rather than keep the glock.

-[ Dumpling ]- wrote:

infernew
I like it, but the sky box seems really fucking restrictive, as well as the map seems way too open and feels like a strip and stretch.
Red Moon
I don't really care about matchmaking ranks now, I was Supreme went inactive from matchmaking and became LE when I started with matchmaking again.
I usually just use websites and other matchmaking systems. I also play in a team called Universal Rule.
An1m3
I started playing competitively in this game, my peak rank is silver elite
GSG95
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing connection problems.

People freeze whenever I see them.
KinkiN
NiP comeback ayyy

they won IEM Oakland
Rurree
My ping is literally unplayable if it isn't past 12 mn..
Jellyblob
x
show more