forum

What was your first Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
XRayCode
For me, it was Tokyo Ghoul, I was so amazed by anime that I've watched it in 1 day :) (Both seasons)
Chaosemerald
It was either Yu-Gi-Oh! or Mew Mew Power
[ Luddish ]
Clannad. Started by watching short clips and then watching the series. It is still way up on the list of my favourite animes :)
lowlykebab
for me it was an anime named Rizelmine. I watched it when I was about 7-8. It was ecchi and it made no sense but I knew all the lyrics (In Japanese) to the opening and me and my friends would sing it like weebs. Those were the days.

Anime No.2 Was actually Elfen Lied. To this day I still enjoy it, lots of boobs though.

Anime No.3 Was Azumanga Daioh. Freaking hilarious. I think my 4th was Evangelion, either that or Tokyo Mew Mew. Love em both lol.
ZenPie
Pokemon 4ever!!!
- Chaehyun -
Sword Art Online FTW!!!!
XzelinkioS
My first anime was Mitsudomoe '-' (I exclude Pokemon because, this is Pokemon, and this is not really a true anime for me)
-Latias-
Shokugeki no Souma
Or pokemon if you consider that "real anime"
Agatsu
pokemon

fairy tail
Asaiga
Oni chichi

Clannad

captainlatias wrote:

Or pokemon if you consider that "real anime"
Pokémon is more of an anime now :^)
RizkyL
The first time I liked and Log in to the world of anime me because I watch Anime To Love ru :)
Adorn
Soul Eater
Runiel
It was Naruto

God, i remember back in Grade school when everyone talks about it
Meah
Voltes V
Midori Tea
Either Inuyasha or DBZ.
EneT
Y'all weird. TV channels showing Pokemon re-runs every single day, on multiple times of the day; how is that not supposed to be everyone's first anime?
Miunix
That piece of shit called Sword Art Online
Back then I actually liked it, now it's one of my most hated animes lol
Caput Mortuum
LAW OF UEKI
Rio-

EneT wrote:

Y'all weird. TV channels showing Pokemon re-runs every single day, on multiple times of the day; how is that not supposed to be everyone's first anime?
iirc in my Country, Pokemon isn't that much appreciated (at least until Pokemon GO) compared to other popular anime like Doraemon, Naruto, Dragon Ball, etc. So most of the TV Channels here mostly aired Popular Anime like Doraemon, Naruto, etc. more than Pokemon.
"Different peoples have different choices & opinions."

OT : Doraemon. Not only It's my first Anime, but also my first manga (I read the 1st Volume back in 2001).
JackBezarius18
Dragon Ball and Heidi :3
Otakuneow
First anime? Definitely death note
azkielt
Mi first anime was Voltus V, a classic 8-)
Yukisa_old_1
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
Yohanes
Naruto, One piece, or Inuyasha...

I can't remember exactly since it's more than 8 years ago

Oh, If you count Doraemon as an anime, it's definetly my first lol
Realmas
Angel Beats! or Death Note, I'm not sure.
Separation
My first ever anime was Inuyasha, I believe. I was like five or six years old while it was airing on Adult Swim, and I stay up late to watch it because I loved the action scenes and music for the opening / ending.
Asami Anny
Midori no Hibi *-*
depzdai
S.A.O (too obvious). :v
Kumiko Oumae
qq
Arospity
First anime was Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu or Gonna be the Twin-Tail.
Benlothar
First anime? probably digimon
First anime that i knew was an "anime"? Mirai nikki
madalyne11
Little Busters (like weird anime to start off with, back in the day when I thought English dubs didn't exist, why did I think that -_-)
Foliz
First anime eh..?
The first anime that i ever watched is Sergant Keroro/Frog. But the first anime that i fell in love with is Nichijou
SilverBlade128
Pokemon ofc
Kidgore
It was most likely Pokémon.
yea
First completed anime I have seen was Angel Beats. No regrets
Alverynn
Guess i'm the only one who watched Highschool DxD as my first anime...
SenpaiQueen23
Dragon Ball if i consider myself as a kid,but the first i remember is certainly Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! (I want a season 2 D:)
-[Shady]-
One Piece - I never watched it past Episode 100 though lol
Piggi
Death Note
show more