BillyBobJohns wrote:

Discuss.
good.
Mahogany
OP please leave and never come back
AutoMedic
die in a fire
DeletedUser_6709840
It's more like your opinion just doesn't matter in general.
It's Filthy Frank so it's should be 100% true
Yuudachi-kun
Who cares what a random dude says
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Runiel
OP literally only made his account for this thread
Sanxu_old
You know times are rough when millennials take life advice from an aussie with mental problems who likes to eat vomit, hair and piss, living in squalor, acting like a retard in public, hanging out with unfunny fat jewish guys who do nothing but spew cringy memes all day, harassing random people and incurring self-harm.

But hey at least he doesn't like taiwanese sock puppet shows.
Caput Mortuum
It's reversed in this realm
tiszta
100% tried and true
Railey2

Sanxu wrote:

You know times are rough when millennials take life advice from an aussie with mental problems who likes to eat vomit, hair and piss, living in squalor, acting like a retard in public, hanging out with unfunny fat jewish guys who do nothing but spew cringy memes all day, harassing random people and incurring self-harm.

But hey at least he doesn't like taiwanese sock puppet shows.
Taking taboos and exaggerating them extremely has always been around as a popular form of entertainment. Anything that shocks the audience can be used to keep people glued to the action. Be it a cleverly written twist in a classic play, or filthy franks buddy puking on filthy franks hair. It works because its abnormal and interesting, that's why it entertains people. He knows that and centered his show around this strategy. I don't think that it is valid to make assumptions about his personality or the advice he gives based on his videos.
Adorn
On a serious note, opinions matter regardless of what you like.

Unless what you like is illegal and you're public about it. Not encouraging that but as long as the stuff you're open about is legal, though it may be weird to the people around you, your opinion is still relevant. You just may have a lot of people who are biased and are airheads like the OP.
Railey2
I'd say that the opinion of a child matters less than the opinion of an adult when it comes to most topics. Since a big fraction of the people with anime avatars are underage, the "unspoken rule" isn't THAT horrible.

P1) Immature opinions count less
P2) people with anime avatars tend to be more immature on average than people with other avatars
C1) the opinions of people with anime avatars count less than the opinions of people with other avatars
Sanxu_old

Flannel wrote:

On a serious note, opinions matter regardless of what you like.

Unless what you like is illegal and you're public about it. Not encouraging that but as long as the stuff you're open about is legal, though it may be weird to the people around you, your opinion is still relevant. You just may have a lot of people who are biased and are airheads like the OP.
Oh man, Legality is the arbiter of morality? Seriously dude?
Aomi

Railey2 wrote:

I'd say that the opinion of a child matters less than the opinion of an adult when it comes to most topics. Since a big fraction of the people with anime avatars are underage, the "unspoken rule" isn't THAT horrible.

P2) people with anime avatars tend to be more immature on average than people with other avatars
C1) the opinions of people with anime avatars count less than the opinions of people with other avatars
i dont have an anime avatar so my opinion obviously counts more
Tae

Aomi wrote:

Railey2

Aomi wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

On average when comparing your group with my group? - Yes.
In this particular case when comparing yourself to me? - who knows :v

Maybe I should make it more clear and rephrase it a bit for everyone who takes things a bit too literal.
C1) the opinions of people with anime avatars count less than the opinions of people with other avatars (on average).
Catgirl
good thing my profile picture isn't anime

anime sucks
NeXt4r_

Catgirl wrote:

good thing my profile picture isn't anime

anime sucks
dure is not a anime girl or something