forum

Saddest anime you've seen so far

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Every Harem anime. Because the fact the main character is always a damn pussy is so, so sad.
Kafein_old_1
I watched a lot of sad anime like Angel Beats, Shigatsu, Clannad, Charlotte, ef: Tale of Melodies/Memories, etc. but they didn't really do anything for me. Well, except for AnoHana. That anime made me cry like a b***h, and no other anime ever comes close to making feel as emotional as that.
ruarifinn
Definitely Clannad ;-;
ensaz

-Nya- wrote:

Tokyo Ghoul. Kaneki made me so sad.
Dunno if it sounds right, but torturing Kaneki wasn't that bad for me :D I became really sad when he left Touka even tho she wanted to meet him again so badly.
Faust
Fault!! Service: Aratanaru Rival.

Because there's no episode 2. :CCCCCCCCC
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Clannad
Clannad: After Story
Hotaru no Haka
Angel Beats
Ano Hana

Others that I've watched were sad in a way but not as nearly as those above.
Starzmatic
Peach Girl is definitely one of the saddest. I cried in every episode. Even if the animation is not the best, I highly recommend it for the feels.
:(
Shyotamaze
Welcome to the NHK
-SayaKai
Your Lie in the April(?) idk what animu is dis
Topic Starter
Jerry
Plastic Memories made me bawl my eyes out.
Sure, the ending was predictable af but it was still sad nonetheless.
Dafteon
Clannad: after story

;_;
[ LJ ]
Angel beats
kidamiku
Plastic memories..... when Isla lifespan disappears
Angel beats....when Kanade disappears
Akame ga kill ( When the Sheele dies, when almost everyone dies.....so saadd) :cry:
Feels....
DeletedUser_6709840
If it's to get specific of the last time an anime made me cry, it would be the second season of Sekai ichi Hatsukoi because I cry over stupid stuff. (I related too much to an episode and it hit me deep)
Sayorie
Colorful (Movie)
I suggest watching it too. It talks about real stuff. :) http://myanimelist.net/anime/8142/Colorful_Movie
Runiel
Ano Hana is the only anime that got me in tears

yet
Fxjlk

kidamiku wrote:

Akame ga kill ( When the Sheele dies, when almost everyone dies.....so saadd) :cry:
Feels....
no spoilers pls
kidamiku

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

kidamiku wrote:

Feels....
no spoilers pls
Gomene, I forgot :(
-Kusokurae
Otome Dori.. Fucking NTR anime ---:v---
_Hatsumi
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso :cry:
Adorn
Death Parade, which is pathetic.
LigerZero
Air..... scene misuzu says "thank you mom" in episode 12
Asami Anny
Angel Beats! :s
Kumiko Oumae
qq
Mairieux
aaah, i agree with you!
Tokyo magnitude 8.0 really hit me
But there are others such as ano hana and clannad :)
Kyoukoh
I had a lot of feels for Your Lie in April. :(
Chaosemerald
Probably Elfen Lied.
It didn't make me cry though, it was just really sad and f***ed up
Liena
fk tokyo magnitude 8.0
Benlothar
Probably bokurano.
both because its very sad depressing in general, but also because its one of the worst manga-to-anime adaptations ever.
like really. dont watch the anime first.
SilverBlade128
Still Angel Beats :( :( :(
Yukisa_old_1
Free! -Eternal Summer- (in Episode 13 the last is cries finished swims)
Surono
ano hana
Asaiga
I'm male
Kidgore
I haven't watched a lot of sad anime but I guess Clannad or Elfen Lied.
Achilles
Plastic Memories... loved it, but I know it isn't the saddest anime out there, but that's the saddest one I watched so far.
athyriel
Your lie in April.
yousofashraf
Well i think " AngelBeats " was the saddest anime i have ever watched ;^;
kherthy

yousofashraf wrote:

Well i think " AngelBeats " was the saddest anime i have ever watched ;^;
Agree ending made me cry.
Yukisa_old_1
Hibike! Euphonium 2 Ep4 ( Kumiko tried her best to keep this from crashing down after learning more than she was comfortable knowing, but I liked that she didn’t have a say in how this played out. This isn’t her story to resolve, so having her witness this resolution is all she needs to do. The moment between Mizore and Nozomi was tense in a strange way; Mizore is nauseous at the sight of her friend from middle school who didn’t think to tell her she had quit the band, and essentially left her behind, while Nozomi doesn’t see what the problem is, as she didn’t think anything of it. Really, all these two needed to do was get together and explain their perspectives so they could resolve this issue. But that’s the problem: Nozomi didn’t see it as one. She removed herself, saw that the girl who she brought into the band was doing fine without her, and didn’t want to disappoint her by bringing her into the drama. But Mizore’s reaction is understandable, feeling left out and questioning why she was even there at all if the reason she joined was gone. Their coming together was lovely, and I’m happy this all got resolved.

In saying that, I think Yuuko is the one who comes out of this looking best. After her emotional outbursts regarding Kaori’s solo last year, she’s swallowed some of her pride and instead puts her focus on being a supportive friend. I can see why some find her annoying, but there’s no questioning that if she was your friend, you can bet she’d be a damn good friend who’d stick up for you no matter what, even when you may be in the wrong, and doesn’t hold back her on her passion. I’ve always had a soft spot for her, but after the past two episodes she’s shot near the top of the pack for me.Source:http://randomc.net )
Adorn
Death Parade.
show more