forum

Dangan Ronpa [Discussion Thread UvU]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-Tsubomi-]
Dangan Ronpa is an anime and a game , firstly it is based off of the game ~ The anime is considered a newly published one . The plot line is basically about 15 students getting trapped in a school that they said they would willing go to on their free will. Their head principal/headmaster is Monokuma , a cute little adorable bear who is half black and half right , pretty nice huh?
W R O N G. He forces the students to kill each other and when a killing does happen, a class trial is upon them. They have to gather evidence and find out who the murderer is. If they succeed , they'll keep on living , literally, if the fail , they all get executed and the culprit will get to leave the school.
The main character or the character you get to control in the game is named Makoto Naegi. He is an ordinary student who got chosen in the lottery to attend Kibougame Academy. Therefore making his talent /Super High School Level Luckster/ . The students that get chosen have extraordinary talents that they themselves excel at.
After Dangan Ronpa 1 , there is another game called Dangan Ronpa 2 which is coming to America in English on September 4th , 2014 ! It's for the PSP Vita ~ I won't get much into Dangan Ronpa 2 but it hasn't become an anime just yet , it is said that they are making the anime right now[allthetears;-;hng]
. Now I'll stop talking and let you discuss UvU

Upupupupupupu!
Perplexion
the anime adaptation was pretty poor due to the rushed ending and generic characters. the game is alot better
Topic Starter
[-Tsubomi-]

Perplexion wrote:

the anime adaptation was pretty poor due to the rushed ending and generic characters. the game is alot better
yeah , that's true , it should've been extended to like a 25 episode anime or something , I've played the game before and I like how you have the free time and stuff ,
AutoMedic
shipping naegi x kirigir

yiiiiih

fuck you maizono
Perfection
<3
Topic Starter
[-Tsubomi-]

Sonatora wrote:

shipping naegi x kirigir

yiiiiih

fuck you maizono
i kinda ship them too and IKRRR x'D dat spoiler doe , hng my OTP is naegami doe
Maxis
naegi x kirigiri 4 lyf

I actually never watched the anime, read the manga (is the manga based off of the original plot? idr), or played the game myself; instead I was one of those weird people who read a Let's Play of the game here.

It was actually pretty entertaining.

The anime came out a little after I'd finished reading that and despite all the bad reviews I might consider watching it anyway honestly, just to see what it's like.
Topic Starter
[-Tsubomi-]

Maxis wrote:

naegi x kirigiri 4 lyf

I actually never watched the anime, read the manga (is the manga based off of the original plot? idr), or played the game myself; instead I was one of those weird people who read a Let's Play of the game here.

It was actually pretty entertaining.

The anime came out a little after I'd finished reading that and despite all the bad reviews I might consider watching it anyway honestly, just to see what it's like.
yeah it is based off of the actual plot , since i watched the anime first I myself personally thought it was good , then i heard all the bad stuff about it and ended up playing the game which had a lot more information and made me end up thinking that the game is better ,
[ LJ ]
I liked the whole concept of the anime
moncar321
<3
Stefan
Mind using t/477810 instead