Total Posts
show more
Shiv

Aomi wrote:

don't add a border to it maybe??
it's pointless :v
yes, i delete the border tho. it doesnt look good in game :v
Mitzu

Need any suggestions what could I do better.
CrudeSensei
I've been doing graphics for a while but I'd love to hear suggestions from different people. I was aiming on replicating KIZNAIVER and personally I feel I nailed it but I'd like to hear from others what they think. (Don't sugar coat it, I need to learn from mistakes)

Tae
I made this yesterday, plan to get streaming some time soon. Feel free to tell me what you think, and how I can improve ^^
CrudeSensei

Almaz wrote:

I made this yesterday, plan to get streaming some time soon. Feel free to tell me what you think, and how I can improve ^^

Assuming this is an Osu! stream.
I think the background could be animated if you got the skill to do so. If there's one thing I've learned from Osu! streams is that every single one of them is the same in terms of an overlay. Kutsuu is pretty much the only one who has a moving one and to me that's eye candy. Other than that it's a very nice and smooth overlay.
Tae

ReachingHavoc wrote:

Assuming this is an Osu! stream.
I think the background could be animated if you got the skill to do so. If there's one thing I've learned from Osu! streams is that every single one of them is the same in terms of an overlay. Kutsuu is pretty much the only one who has a moving one and to me that's eye candy. Other than that it's a very nice and smooth overlay.
Thank you for your input!
As much as I'd like to do animation, my PC is not currently in a state in which I can do such things. However, I'll take it into mind and see what I can do when I get an upgrade in the future.
Trick Witch
this is one of my few and i'm a beginner ;-;
LukaXGAMErs
FREE AVATARS:
You can pick anything you want! (i'm just bored so I made these) :)
Wall-ed
hmm idk if it gfx or not,because i am not drawing it :3
if i wrong to puttin in here i am sorry for that : )
Aomi

Wall-ed wrote:

hmm idk if it gfx or not,because i am not drawing it :3
if i wrong to puttin in here i am sorry for that : )
wait, you drew that? o.o
that's awesome!
if so, please post your work here instead ^^
Wall-ed
Donger Deluxe
Made a bunch of phone wallpapers in between doing userpage graphics, really like how some of them turned out :3

If any of you need GFX done, don't hesitate to ask :)
jyling
I'm still a noob at making GFX
AngeLNarancia
This ;_;
I do not believe professional, I do it for fun! (?
RynaHitsune

It's supposed to be a profile banner for my account on another game. But apparently it has a restraining profile layout size, so I can't make use of the buttons.

But I can finally put .gif images into GFX. I feel accomplished.
Lully
i was bored so i made this

Little Zhang
Been practicin' some more and just wondering what can be improved and whether I can collab at this point or still keep working cx

Janpai

RynaHitsune wrote:

It's supposed to be a profile banner for my account on another game. But apparently it has a restraining profile layout size, so I can't make use of the buttons.

But I can finally put .gif images into GFX. I feel accomplished.
This is cool (⊙▽⊙)7
-[Jess]-
LigerZero
Editing for change userpage and avatar

Shiv

inspired by Kurochiie's userpage.
Jonarwhal

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

others giving constructive criticism so they can learn
How do I make my banners less ugly? Any suggestions welcome.

Tae

Jonawaga wrote:

Your text doesn't really fit the image well at the moment, due to the outer glow and the text colour clashing, which makes it less appealing, in my opinion. Try experimenting and see what looks good. (:

I hope I don't offend you by saying this aaaa
Jonarwhal

Almaz wrote:

Jonawaga wrote:

Your text doesn't really fit the image well at the moment, due to the outer glow and the text colour clashing, which makes it less appealing, in my opinion. Try experimenting and see what looks good. (:

I hope I don't offend you by saying this aaaa
Thanks for the help. <3
Shiv

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

others giving constructive criticism so they can learn
idk why i cant make sig/banner properly :'(
Tae

Shiv wrote:

Dude, that looks good at it is. The filter on the text is nice, and the blur on the edges is good (:
Shiv

Almaz wrote:

Shiv wrote:

Dude, that looks good at it is. The filter on the text is nice, and the blur on the edges is good (:
maybe any suggestion to make it better? :D
Tae

Shiv wrote:

Almaz wrote:

maybe any suggestion to make it better? :D
Hm, maybe making the black border a different, lighter colour? I don't know otherwise, as it looks good as it is :)
LigerZero
Wall-ed
jyling
the quality of the image is quite ugly, any suggestion ?

nevermind i figured it out myself
LigerZero
bump.... waiting repair ship in kancolle...., create signature for change again

gang
SPOILER
I made it, then made a new one lmao. I literally only used it for less than 12 hours

Wall-ed

frightens wrote:

SPOILER
I made it, then made a new one lmao. I literally only used it for less than 12 hours

aaaaAAAAA \o/
Sarura_old

Made myself a little signature. I know I'm not a pro at dis~ ;3;
la_sion_osu
Kamihate Ria
I just made this, let me know if you like it :3

Reunilu
New stuff before I pass out for the night. I feel slightly rusty, but that's to be expected.

(second one is not free to use)
Shiv

it's frustrating if your photoshop crashed twice ;-;
-[Jess]-
We call this over-GFXed

show more