forum

[resolved] OSU BANNER GONE?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
voxpod
Problem Details:
So I was a supporter for 6 months straight. It ended last June. Together with my friend and I, we were able to edit our banners earlier today. But now, we checked it and disappeared from our profile. My friend's tag ended last Feb. up until earlier, he had the banner and was able to edit it.

Is this a bug? As far as I know, banners should retain after supporter tag ended. Was this in the changelog? I've been reading every changelog and nothing appeared.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160723
NextMiss

voxpod wrote:

Problem Details:
So I was a supporter for 6 months straight. It ended last June. Together with my friend and I, we were able to edit our banners earlier today. But now, we checked it and disappeared from our profile. My friend's tag ended last Feb. up until earlier, he had the banner and was able to edit it.

Is this a bug? As far as I know, banners should retain after supporter tag ended.

Same for me
WeabooTrash
Same for me
Kurokotei
Topic Starter
voxpod

Sayaka- wrote:

https://twitter.com/ppy/status/762229569411698688
Thank you! :D :D :D
Nathanael
User pages are currently available because of that. Please don't worry as it will be back as soon as possible. ;)
WeabooTrash

voxpod wrote:

Problem Details:

Is this a bug? As far as I know, banners should retain after supporter tag ended. Was this in the changelog? I've been reading every changelog and nothing appeared.

Underforest
Don't quote OP without any helpful reply, it's nonsense and you just look ridiculous