Size : 620x190
Image : http://puu.sh/qqzzG/f564c858df.jpg
Text : Welcome to Kizu's Userpage <3
Boders : yes, rectangle
Extras : Animated (Text only) , make it cute (again) :3

Yukisa_old_1

-Heiwa- wrote:

Yukisa
I tried to make something good, hope you like it ! Tell me if you want to change somethnig :oops:

Dyna
I made the two versions, hope you like it ! Tell me if you want to change something :oops:

- NekoBeat -
I made the two versions. Hope you like it ! If you want to change something, tell me :oops:

gman
I tried a little effect with boders. Hope you like it ! If you want to change something, let me know ! :oops:

Thx
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Atlin
I made two versions ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

TDNKnight
Hope u like the avatars ! Tell me if u want to hange something ! :)

RoseusJaeger
I tried to make something who looks good ! Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

-Red
I tied to make something good but it was hard :oops: Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

Kizu
I tried to make something cute ;3 Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

@Yukisa : You are welcome ;)
Tenryuuchi

-Heiwa- wrote:

Atlin
I made two versions ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

TDNKnight

RoseusJaeger
I tried to make something who looks good ! Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

-Red
I tied to make something good but it was hard :oops: Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

Kizu
I tried to make something cute ;3 Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

Thank You Very Much <33
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Kizu wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

Atlin

TDNKnight

RoseusJaeger

-Red

Kizu

Thank You Very Much <33
Happy that u like it ! :)
-Red

-Heiwa- wrote:

Atlin

TDNKnight

RoseusJaeger

-Red

Kizu

Wow, that was quick! Thank you for the banner!
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

-Red wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

Atlin

TDNKnight

RoseusJaeger

-Red

Kizu

Wow, that was quick! Thank you for the banner!
Happy that u like it ! ;)
Tenryuuchi
Can I req again? =3

Size : 250x250
Image : https://puu.sh/qr1nY/cfcfc3e8af.jpg
Text : YuZu
Boders : yes, Rectangle Dashed
Extras : <3 Your Works
DeletedUser_6709840
Thank you, I love my new signature.
Yukisa_old_1
Hello request signature skin

Size : 650*150
Animated image or animated text : N
Image : https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/elSHewZ.jpg
Text : HARUKA NANASE and the bottom text " BY:YUKISA "
Boders : N
Links : If you want some links, it's here
Extras : Would with as https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/WGApbFO.png brushes your choice,mode game mode-fruits,mode-osu,mode-mania,fonts [url=ufonts.com/downloads/125907!689152356/]DIN Medium[/url] stroke thin text and brush your choice
Tohru Kobayashi

-Heiwa- wrote:

Atlin

TDNKnight

RoseusJaeger

-Red

Kizu

omg there adorable!
NatsukoHonda
Heiwa, j'adore tellement ton thread, que je te demande beaucoup de choses. xD

Alors, j'en profite pour te demander plusieurs choses, ce sera une bannière ainsi qu'une signature que je mettrai dans ma userpage(oui encore une signature x)).

Bannière:

Size : 623*192
Animated image or animated text : Ici
Image : Jtm Shana Si tu n'as pas vu l'animé, go le voir si tu peux. x)
Text : Welcome to the burning flame haze userpage. Si c'est trop long, remplace "the burning flame haze" par "Natsuko's"
Boders : Non.
Links : :/
Extras : Si tu peux mettre le texte de la même couleur que Shana, ça serait parfait. Et également que tu fasses une symétrie axiale de l'image(que la jupe flottante à gauche soit à droite), si tu vois ce que je veux dire.

Signature:

Animated image or animated texte : Encore et toujours
Image : Oui toujours Shana x)
Texte :
-1ère ligne: Fire hairs
-2nde ligne: Embers eyes
-3ème ligne: Flamboyant gaze
-4ème ligne: Shana, avec un coeur si possible.
Extra : Le texte de la couleur des cheveux de Shana si possible.

Ce sera tout pour cette fois(oui j'en demande un peu trop peut être, mais bon, après, j'ai tout de Shana et ça sera l'idéal x)). Merci d'avance.
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Kizu
Thanks ! Yes of course you can req again, just pls don't req 2 times per days everydays ahah ;) Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !

NatsukoHonda
J'ai essayé de faire de mon mieux ! Content que tu demandes encore et merci ! J'ai essayé de faire un truc sympa, dis moi si tu veux changer quelque chose !

Yukisa
I tried my best but the image size was very big ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! ;)

I made some new borders types ! Go and check it out on the presentation ! :)

@Atlin and @RoseusJaeger : Happy that u like it ! :)
Tenryuuchi

-Heiwa- wrote:

Kizu
Thanks ! Yes of course you can req again, just pls don't req 2 times per days everydays ahah ;) Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !

NatsukoHonda
J'ai essayé de faire de mon mieux ! Content que tu demandes encore et merci ! J'ai essayé de faire un truc sympa, dis moi si tu veux changer quelque chose !

Yukisa
I tried my best but the image size was very big ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! ;)

ahahah, ok, im sorry xD
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Kizu wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

Kizu

NatsukoHonda

Yukisa

ahahah, ok, im sorry xD
Don't worry :) it's ok, u still can request ;)
Yukisa_old_1

-Heiwa- wrote:

Kizu

NatsukoHonda

Yukisa

Um...would updates banner plz that request about 10 hours ago and the second possible banner size 620*190,plz
NatsukoHonda

-Heiwa- wrote:

Kizu

NatsukoHonda

Yukisa

Juste, parfait.

Merci encore.
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

NatsukoHonda wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

Kizu

NatsukoHonda

Yukisa

Juste, parfait.

Merci encore.
Derien ! N'hésites pas à redemander quand tu veux ;) Content que ça te plaise !
TDNKnight

-Heiwa- wrote:

Atlin

TDNKnight

RoseusJaeger

-Red

Kizu

Merci beaucoup!

It looks really good, keep up the good work.
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

TDNKnight wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

Atlin

TDNKnight

RoseusJaeger

-Red

Kizu

Merci beaucoup!

It looks really good, keep up the good work.
Derien :) Thank u so much ! Happy that u like it !
-S Inariii-
Animated image or animated text : http://66.media.tumblr.com/19688bd5083a ... o3_540.gif
Image : http://static.zerochan.net/Ryuu.%28Akag ... 844956.jpg
Text : soul divided into pieces
Boders : No
Links :-
Extras : up to you
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

-S Inariii-
I tried to make something good, but it's not really easy, sorry ;w; Tell me if u want to change something :)

Yukisa
Here u go ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

-S Inariii-

-Heiwa- wrote:

-S Inariii-
I tried to make something good, but it's not really easy, sorry ;w; Tell me if u want to change something :)

Yukisa

its very good , thank you :3 <3 :oops:
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

-S Inariii- wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

-S Inariii-

Yukisa

its very good , thank you :3 <3 :oops:
Happy that u like it ! :)
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Sorry for the late reply ^^

Endgame (pm)
I am sorry for the late reply, Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something :)

I made new samples of twitch overlays ! Tell me what do you think about the new overlays !

- K e n -
~no problem I have patience
looks nice thank you once more Heiwa
:oops:
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

[Endgame] wrote:

~no problem I have patience
looks nice thank you once more Heiwa
:oops:
Thank you ! Happy that you like it :)
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-
I am closing the shop a few days !

I am closing the shop for a while, I need to make new things and new presentation and it takes time..

I will be back, very soon.. :)
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

I am back with a new presentation !
With new borders types (animated) !
With new samples of avatars and signatures !
And with new supporters tags !
Hope you will like it ! Tell me what do you think about ! You can now request ! I will do my best :)
NatsukoHonda
Je suis content de te revoir. (^_^)
Tae
Welcome back (:
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-
@NatsukoHonda and @Almaz : Thank you ^^
Zigye04
\(^O^)/ Bon retour \(^O^)/

Type: Avatar

Image Link: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yuEJLTPsVAI/maxresdefault.jpg
Size: 368x368 ( Pour en faire mon image de profil Steam ) et 128x128
Text: P'tit Naito
Border: Yes
Border Type: Normal ^^
Extra Information: Merci beaucoup !
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Zigye04
Merci ! J'ai fais de mon mieux ! J'espere que ca te plaira ! Dis moi si tu veux changer quelque chose ! :)

Zigye04
Zigye04
Merci ! J'ai fais de mon mieux ! J'espere que ca te plaira ! Dis moi si tu veux changer quelque chose ! :)

L'image 128x128 est un peu pixelisé mais tu ne peux rien n'y faire ^^
L'image 350x350 est Parfaite :)

Merci d'avoir accepté ma demande \(^O^)/
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Zigye04 wrote:

L'image 128x128 est un peu pixelisé mais tu ne peux rien n'y faire ^^
L'image 350x350 est Parfaite :)

Merci d'avoir accepté ma demande \(^O^)/
Je sais, c'est la taille de l'image de base ... Pardon :oops: Bien sur que j'accepte ta demande eheh ^^ En tout cas content que ca te plaise ! Reviens quand tu veux ! :)
Tenryuuchi
Size : 620 x 190
Animated image or animated text : (blank)
Image : http://static.zerochan.net/Enomoto.Takane.full.1235329.jpg
Text : Kizu Userpage
Boders : no
Extras : - Add Steam, Skin, Facebook Button(s), Make It cool <3.

xD
-Hydra-
Size : 623x192
Animated image or animated text :
Image : https://wallpaperscraft.com/wallpaper/s ... hirt_96475 Background: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=109498
Text : Welcome to -Hydra- Userpage
Boders : yes | square
Links :
Extras : Can you please make that the Text shows up and disappear? ( Can't describe it better. xd )

If you think that the Background don't suit the Picture, can you choose a better one? :3
NatsukoHonda
Salut Heiwa.

Je fais une requête de signature.

Animated image or animated text : Here
Image : Je ne trouve pas ce que je voudrais, mais cette image fera l'affaire -> Shana
Text : 1st line: I'll protect my friends , but mostly Matt, my heart.
2nd line: Your love, Shana. ♥
Extras : Mets le texte en rouge stp, et ajoute également un coeur après Shana, et le plus beau possible. Sinon, prend ton temps.

Merci d'avance.

P.S Le Matt dans le text, c'est moi. Même si on s'en tape lol.
[Suki]
Coucou :33 Je voudrais que tu me fasse une bannière mais ce sera pas ma principale, je vais la mettre en guise de déco
Type: bannière
Size: original size
Image: http://mangapournous.m.a.pic.centerblog ... e90de4.jpg
Text: Marry me, NatsuZtw
Animated: Oui
Extra: Mets le texte et la bordure en rose^^
Border: Oui
show more