forum

Anime Suggestion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Quinten
Is there anything hyped airing now?
I haven't watched anine in a few months and I'm interesting in watching something!
Raiken-

Quinten wrote:

I haven't watched anine in a few months and I'm interesting in watching something!
Shokugeki no Souma second season is currently on going in this summer. It's kinda hyping to be honest.
Planning to watch it?
Lince Cosmico_old
Can someone suggest me an anime like Danganronpa? (with that genres.. like mistery, etc)
Navizel
any Satoshi Kon anime
Adder

Lince Cosmico wrote:

Can someone suggest me an anime like Danganronpa? (with that genres.. like mistery, etc)
The most similar is Persona 4 the Animation, its originality is also a video game
Quinten

Raiken- wrote:

Quinten wrote:

Shokugeki no Souma second season is currently on going in this summer. It's kinda hyping to be honest.
Planning to watch it?
Ya, I watched season 1 and I am up-to-date with the manga. I enjoy the manga quite a lot!
I was looking for something that I haven't seen or read yet.
Here is my list if you're interested to see what I've watched.
Lince Cosmico_old

Adder wrote:

Lince Cosmico wrote:

The most similar is Persona 4 the Animation, its originality is also a video game
thanks
V-drift
If i may suggest something, I would like to suggest Mekakucity Actors.

I would also suggest those who enjoys card games to watch Cardfight Vanguard, and maybe Buddyfight too.
Shoutoshi
Girls und Panzer. has prefect sleeper girl Mako as great wafu. plus she also wehrs headband so +100
WhisperOfLight
Hello everyone! Can you suggest me something like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry) or Elfen Lied (like psychological horror or detective)?
EneT

Vse_Bude_Dobre wrote:

Hello everyone! Can you suggest me something like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry) or Elfen Lied (like psychological horror or detective)?
I suggest watching Monster but it's pretty long with 74 episodes.
If you want to watch something shorter and you're into the gruesome, bloody shit then you may probably like Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne.
WhisperOfLight

EneT wrote:

Vse_Bude_Dobre wrote:

I suggest watching Monster but it's pretty long with 74 episodes.
If you want to watch something shorter and you're into the gruesome, bloody shit then you may probably like Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne.

Thank you!
Osurne
I have seen "The legendary Gambler Tetsuya", Kaiji, akagi, any other gambling anime like these? I enjoy these shows a lot actually
PremiumShiny
There's alot of hype over ReZero, and in my opinion, watch the freaking S out of it. You wont regret it
KapengBarako
Y'all need to watch Heavy Object.
Navizel

PremiumShiny wrote:

There's alot of hype over ReZero, and in my opinion, watch the freaking S out of it. You wont regret it
>tfw I did
It's a tryhard Steins;Gate. Subaru is unlikable.
EneT

Navizel wrote:

Subaru is unlikable.
Dat episode when he's whining like a lil' bitch to the white haired girl lol beta fag
Rurree
While I may not watch anime anymore, my favorite anime still haven't lost their charm. I'd recommend it to anyone, but frankly, it's not for everyone. Gintama, Nodame Cantabile, and Shirobako I think are the only shows that are easy to watch?

Agatsu
new game
FadillSan
Anyone here watch Love Live ? :D That's good anime for me :D
FadillSan
A is also a great anime, berceritakan about a guy Arima Kousei pianist who stopped playing since his mother's death. Until the arrival of a girl violinist Miyazono Kaori finally made Arima play the piano again. This anime has a sad ending. :'(
Caput Mortuum
I need psychogical anime pls

No edgy mc pls

I'll die if i can't find any
Thanks
Asaiga

Mein Gauche wrote:

No edgy mc pls

Thanks

Agatsu wrote:

new game
Agatsu
agree ^
Navizel
how is new game psychological
Caput Mortuum

Asaiga wrote:

Mein Gauche wrote:

No edgy mc pls

Thanks

Agatsu wrote:

new game
Looks like i'm going to die soon
Asaiga
You don't question anime.
Caput Mortuum
OK since I've ran out of psychogical supply

I want some mature romance pls. No need to be adults, just don't be cringy :C
CrusTi
Any one who wants to watch something modern, fresh, and funny here are 2 Anime Series which should be no surprise to most of you:

One Punch Man: https://myanimelist.net/anime/30276/One_Punch_Man?q=One
Psycho Mob 100: https://myanimelist.net/anime/32182/Mob_Psycho_100
Tifa
Kumiko Oumae
qq
SilverBlade128
Just finished watching Kimi no Na Wa and I really recommend it to everyone.

Just a movie tho but yeah, really worth watching.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
Eidea

SilverBlade128 wrote:

Just finished watching Kimi no Na Wa and I really recommend it to everyone.

Just a movie tho but yeah, really worth watching.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
I feel like watching more anime movies versus series these days since they tend to have a larger budget and given that the choices of anime lately are not my taste.

But I agree with you 1000%. There's a reason why this is the top-rated anime on MAL •ᴗ•
KatouMegumi
Hey guys. I'd like to have mtf genderswap protoagonist school animes.
Could you recommend any?
Navizel
TSF Monogatari Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches and Kokoro Connect maybe? Birdy the Mighty has one body two genders type of thing as far as I know but I haven't seen it yet but might as well try.
The Gambler

Navizel wrote:

TSF Monogatari
God knows how that show went...

Also plenty of manwhas of that genre to go around, though that's more of a "Manga Suggestion Thread" post.
Adder

Fizzn wrote:

Could you recommend any?
Ranma 1/2
Ore Twintails
Nyaruko san (around ep 8, 9 or 10 of season 1)
Kamfer
Adder

Fizzn wrote:

Could you recommend any?
Sora no otoshimono
Strike the blood
Fairytail
Oinarisama
Noucome
Date a live (??)
World god only knows (??)
Kao
Behold. Ultimate. Recommendation. Anime.

Caput Mortuum
God spoilerbox that plox

Edit: if you haven't watched Terror in Resonance go watch it right now
show more