forum

kamome sano - </emotional>

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kinshara

chainpullz wrote:

Just want to say this book was pretty great. There were some chapters where I simply couldn't put it down and before I knew it was already 5am. Other chapters were heartwarming and still other were like wut? As a collector of books I have to say this held my attention better than most books. 10/10 would read again.
next level memeing
Zetera
Not sure if this project is serious, but if it is, do you want a taiko diff on that?
Topic Starter
Voxnola
Sorry, I won't be accepting any taiko diffs for apps >.>
N0thingSpecial
looking at this map through editor made me tear a bit
Lumin
On a scale 1-10

Visuality and aesthetics 10+

Playability and fun to play? probably 3
Vivyanne
map is p perfect

literally one of the two maps i wanna see qualified

if i were bn this would've been iconed a long time ago x d
Weber
pls change diff name im triggered :(
anna apple

Tatsuyu wrote:

pls change diff name im triggered :(
yeah change it to "smelly period blood" tyvm
HML
Cool beans dude <3
Nathan
  1. 00:33:284 (2) - 5% volume is way too low especially for the slider head, try 20-30
  2. 00:56:560 (2,3) - mm I don't really get the purpose of this overlap; it led me to think that 00:56:560 (2,3) - was a 1/4 jump when it was actually between 00:58:457 (3,1) -
    I think it would be better to have 00:58:457 (3,1) - overlap or maybe just have none at all
  3. 01:02:077 (2,3) - same
  4. 01:10:353 (2,3) - aaa and then here it's a 1/4 jump
  5. 02:27:595 (1) - why NC here? no sv change or anything and it only makes 02:27:767 (1) - stand out less as a slowdown
  6. 03:49:146 (3) - 03:49:491 (7) - why not nc here for the spacing changes like every other stream
you can't silence soft-slidertick and soft-sliderslide at the same time, gotta pick one
really cool map call me back
Topic Starter
Voxnola

sukiNathan wrote:

1. 00:33:284 (2) - 5% volume is way too low especially for the slider head, try 20-30 fix
  2. 00:56:560 (2,3) - mm I don't really get the purpose of this overlap; it led me to think that 00:56:560 (2,3) - was a 1/4 jump when it was actually between 00:58:457 (3,1) -
    I think it would be better to have 00:58:457 (3,1) - overlap or maybe just have none at all removed overlap
  3. 01:02:077 (2,3) - same ^
  4. 01:10:353 (2,3) - aaa and then here it's a 1/4 jump
  5. 02:27:595 (1) - why NC here? no sv change or anything and it only makes 02:27:767 (1) - stand out less as a slowdown fix for both
  6. 03:49:146 (3) - 03:49:491 (7) - why not nc here for the spacing changes like every other stream fix
you can't silence soft-slidertick and soft-sliderslide at the same time, gotta pick one :-; that rule sux... but fix
really cool map call me back
ty ty Nathan ^-^
Should I change the diff name? xd

UPDATED
Nathan
oh wtf I thought I edited my post to mention the diff name
anyways yeah I don't see how it's relevant at all LOL
Topic Starter
Voxnola
Rip Period Blood guys. The dream is dead.
anna apple

Naitoshi wrote:

Rip Period Blood guys. The dream is dead.
as are the rest of my dreams...
Nathan
00:06:043 (1) - is this slider extension really necessary
also 00:06:302 (2) - really sounds like 1/8 to me, what do you think
Xilver15
Topic Starter
Voxnola

Strategas wrote:

00:06:302 (2) - wrong snap - should start one 1/12 tick later and should include only 1 repeat
There is 1/8 (extended slider to 1/8) The first piano note on the next slider is 1/16, but I can't map that with a repeat (but it's like a super late 1/16). The next two notes should be accurate.

This piano is apparently cancerous to snap. 1/6 to 1/8 to 1/16 to 1/32 to (downbeat)

EDIT: Now it is snapped for real. No bpm changes, but a snap to 1/32 is present

EDIT: rip 1/32 snap

UPDATED
Nathan
Topic Starter
Voxnola
\:D/
UndeadCapulet

Naitoshi wrote:

Kinshara

Naitoshi wrote:

anna apple

Naitoshi wrote:

Vivyanne

Naitoshi wrote:

Kyubey
Hello, sorry for being so slow, I had zero motivation and zero working laptops available.

00:32:939 (1,2) - unstack this, repeat arrow is completely hidden under the slider and almost impossible to notice. https://qb.s-ul.eu/dBmJHXdJ.jpg will work
01:56:646 (4,5) - i understand you made a gimmick map, and i appreciate it, but this pattern feels way too unpleasant and unexpected, thus i want to ask you to not cover the sliderbody completely
02:01:129 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - this spacing is huge. it's way too huge, and doesn't really fit the overall difficulty of the map even as the peak of it, so could you make it easier? things like this are pretty hard to follow even for 3k player, trust me

Call me back.
Topic Starter
Voxnola

Kyubey wrote:

Hello, sorry for being so slow, I had zero motivation and zero working laptops available. xd lol you're good, either way I'd be waiting for a while. (hard times in dis bn bidness...)

00:32:939 (1,2) - unstack this, repeat arrow is completely hidden under the slider and almost impossible to notice. https://qb.s-ul.eu/dBmJHXdJ.jpg will work ye, uncovered reverse arrow so that it is noticeable in-game. dayum small slider.
01:56:646 (4,5) - i understand you made a gimmick map, and i appreciate it, but this pattern feels way too unpleasant and unexpected, thus i want to ask you to not cover the sliderbody completely I wasn't so sure about this though. I nc'd so that it is more noticeable as a slider, but I really love how it plays.
02:01:129 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - this spacing is huge. it's way too huge, and doesn't really fit the overall difficulty of the map even as the peak of it, so could you make it easier? things like this are pretty hard to follow even for 3k player, trust me yeah, I never found it to be stupidly difficult, but idk why I was so stubborn to change this even a little. I did nerf this to where it looks more fitting and people will have less of a chance to shitmiss on it. Now it looks and feels better. (though I still love it as a spaced stream, as the contrast is epic)

may not seem like a big change, but this feels like a load-off
Call me back.
Thank you Kyubey ^-^

UPDATED

(post count not found)
Kyubey
Topic Starter
Voxnola
UndeadCapulet

Naitoshi wrote: