show more
Zain Sugieres
HT farming scrub :v
Meah
One point of my life, Maniera gave me 50pp
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

HT farming scrub :v
Half of the maps I play in mania are unranked HT because they let me play hard patterns and fun songs at a challenging level for me without resorting to useless spam

94% on Japanese transformation good shit right there

Always a fun time when I can go from 97% ht to 90% nomod on maps.

Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

Half of the maps I play in mania are unranked HT because they let me play hard patterns and fun songs at a challenging level for me without resorting to useless spam

or you could just get good :^)

meanwhile i'll just sit here still failing to clear 1st dan lol
Yuudachi-kun
Anyone who doesn't like HT or DT is just restricting their available map pool to play and is worse as a result.

Play everything if it's a good challenge.

1 dan took me 2 weeks from 86% pass to 96% so give it another week

Long notes are not a good pattern
Railey2
what, khelly needs relationship advice? :v
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

Anyone who doesn't like HT or DT is just restricting their available map pool to play and is worse as a result.
Play everything if it's a good challenge.

i was memeing before but this is actually amazing advice to anyone who wants to improve

personally i always tell new taiko players that HT is absolutely the best way to learn when you're just starting out and can't process patterns. play them slower. learn how to play them. then just get faster. c:
Yuudachi-kun
Lots of people tell me they can't stand ht because of "muh song"

It's real sad that they think that. Also since mania players are all so fucking damn good all the good maps are really really hard and you'd just end up playing more ht than nomod. At least if you're me.
FuZ

Khelly wrote:

It's real sad that they think that.
yeah its very sad that people play this game because they like music and not because they want to get more e-penis points by playing inaudible HT shit
Rurree

Catgirl wrote:

these shoes are really hurting my foot and making it painful to walk or even stand after how i hurt my foot yesterday :c
Get Nike Roshes. Cheap yet comfy.

If you can't be assed to cop new pairs then get a good pair of insole.
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

Khelly wrote:

It's real sad that they think that.
yeah its very sad that people play this game because they like music and not because they want to get more e-penis points by playing inaudible HT shit
I'm talking about playing for improvement. Everyone you're talking about is irrelevant and doesn't matter
FuZ
you can improve without playing ht
Yuudachi-kun
You can also improve more by playing with ht because the list of available maps for you to practice on greatly increases. But I don't expect someone who learned English only from the internet to have the reading comprehension to see that I was saying that.
Catgirl

Rurree wrote:

Catgirl wrote:

these shoes are really hurting my foot and making it painful to walk or even stand after how i hurt my foot yesterday :c

Get Nike Roshes. Cheap yet comfy.

the most comfortable pair of shoes i own are nike frees, they're so light but still have enough padding on the soles so they don't hurt my feet after a lot of running or walking. not that i run or anything, but they were great for walking to campus during university, as long as you don't wear them on rainy days.

problem is i have to wear dress shoes right now, and the pair i have is raised a bit in the heel like most of them usually are. but the point where the heel is raised up is exactly where the cuts on my foot are from when i injured myself yesterday from the freak accident with my headset :c
Yuudachi-kun
Converse
FuZ

Khelly wrote:

You can also improve more by playing with ht because the list of available maps for you to practice on greatly increases. But I don't expect someone who learned English only from the internet to have the reading comprehension to see that I was saying that.
or you could play a real 4k game if you want maps for all levels and a bigger pool of maps
Rurree
Always used to find Converse a bit too uncomfortable for me to wear for longer periods of time but I managed to get a hold of the Chuck 2 which is way more comfortable than its predecessor. Only paid ~$60 for it, great deal.
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

Khelly wrote:

or you could play a real 4k game if you want maps for all levels and a bigger pool of maps
I have hundreds of Stepmania converts and can manually convert them myself. There's no reason to play that shitty game client.
Meah
4$ shoes may do
Zain Sugieres
Oh wow I just said HT farmer for giggles but you made a whole fucking argument out of it.
Rurree
If you'd like 4-day shoes then probably, yeah.
Zain Sugieres
Actually sometimes the expensive shoes are less durable than the cheap ones because the expensive shoes is 90% brand
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Oh wow I just said HT farmer for giggles but you made a whole fucking argument out of it.
I treat it like you're serious
Zain Sugieres
Dude I don't care what mods your top ranks are because no matter what it is it will still be farm. Nomod farm, DT farm, HR farm, HT farm, it's all farm
FuZ
banana farm
Yuudachi-kun
I don't believe in anything like farm
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm a fruit farmer
Zain Sugieres
I'm a polish potato farmer
Remus
Oh, that thread :D
EneT
Who the hell is this Russian asswipe
boat
who are you
DeletedUser_6709840
Cute doggy as avatar, nice
Meah

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Cute doggy as avatar, nice
Dogs best
Hika

boat wrote:

who are you
wow pupper
_handholding
Farming is fun. but you can't. then you're just too weak.
FuZ

there is no need to be upset
_handholding

haha I'm better than you
EneT

FuZ wrote:

there is no need to be upset
lol

It's not hard to get a mutual from Khel, you just need to lick his ass.
Yuudachi-kun
I've been looking for excuses to remove non-mania mutuals for pretty much everyone
EneT
who is kisses
show more