Walalawa wrote:

Here's my attempt:

Name: Kumi
Height: 5''7
Weight: 57kg
Blood Type: O
Birthday: 5th April
Fav food: Katsudon ;)
Hobbies: Playing air taiko with the sticks she carries around her belt all the time, Travelling, Dancing, Listening to music and hanging out with her friends.
Personality: Hotheaded, confident, caring, childish.

Higher res version:
http://puu.sh/qaPcW/38b0c7bca1.jpg

more info, drawings designs etc available just let me know, cheers.
My favorite so far
10nya

darkmiz wrote:

insta win tbh
MooNKittEn179
This looks like fun !

Here's mine !

( http://tinypic.com/r/rsu8w5/9 )

( I'm sorry I can't use none of the hosting websites you gave...)
And here is the little profile I made for her ^^

Name: Pankon

Weight: 53kg

Height: 1.50m

Birthday: 14th July

Blood type: AB+

Hobbies: Drumming (obviously), singing, eating, sleeping. No less, no more.

Pankon is pretty shy with people, but all of her energy she doesn't spend talking, she uses it to smash the taiko.
She is kind, caring, aaaannnd
That's all I need to say
I think

Thank you for readiiiinnnnng
Aomi

MooNKittEn179 wrote:

This looks like fun !

Here's mine !

( http://tinypic.com/r/rsu8w5/9 )

( I'm sorry I can't use none of the hosting websites you gave...)
And here is the little profile I made for her ^^

Name: Pankon

Weight: 53kg

Height: 1.50m

Birthday: 14th July

Hobbies: Drumming (obviously), singing, eating, sleeping. No less, no more.

Pankon is pretty shy with people, but all of her energy she doesn't spend talking, she uses it to smash the taiko.
She is kind, caring, aaaannnd
That's all I need to say
I think

Thank you for readiiiinnnnng
interesting character design o:
i like your art style ^^
heterochromia is a big plus for me haha, good luck!!
Marana_old_1
wooo this sounds awesome!!! :)
well, here it goes!

-Final-

SPOILER
Initially, I wanted include the kimono but it's too crowded :(

also, extra. cuz why not

-Bigger Image-

With Kimono | No Kimono

-Profile-

Name : Pon
Weight : 54 kg
Height : 1.53 cm
Birthday : 28th June
Blood Type : B
Fav Things : Air-drumming, Dancing, Summer Festivals, Takoyaki
Personality : Impulsive, Energetic, Hard-working

(This is fun to do!! and oh man I suck at names :lol: )
Cacogen

Original Sketch || Gallery of dog doodles
[ this was supposed to be just a joke but ... I got attached to the little doggo ... ]
[ now with color !! ]

Name: Donburi
Height: 115 cm
Weight: 7 kg
Birthday: September 9
Favorites: Sticks! Music! Gyuudon! Yakitori! Long walks!
Hobbies: Playing with sticks, running, long walks, jumping to the beat, cushions.

" Bon bon! "

The most energetic dog, with a dancing and singing talent. Donburi just chews on his taiko sticks, but can tap to the beat if given enough time and patience. Very determined and persistent. Will slobber you with saliva and dog affection when you get a full combo.
akuw14
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock: :shock:
http://imgur.com/a/sNWNq

the sites you linked us to didnt work 4 me srry mannnnnn.

height: 7 meters

weight : 500kg

blood type: O+

birthday : 11th september

Hobbies: play osu, to fly and to play minecraft with his friends to kill ppl and steal their stuff :P :P :P :P :P :P

galactic dog does not give a shit about yo mama man

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8-)
Aomi

Cacogen wrote:

Bigger Image || Gallery of dog doodles
[ this was supposed to be just a joke but ... I got attached to the little doggo ... ]

Hobbies: Playing with sticks, running, long walks, jumping to the beat, cushions.

" Bon bon! "

The most energetic dog, with a dancing and singing talent. Donburi just chews on his taiko sticks, but can tap to the beat if given enough time and patience. Very determined and persistent. Will slobber you with saliva and dog affection when you get a full combo.
this is way too cute holy
you definitely have a good chance of winning! ♥
Senritsu

Cacogen wrote:

Bigger Image || Gallery of dog doodles

" Bon bon! "

Ahh its really cuttee <3
May i have this as my pet?? xD
Mills
(Hope a character idea with no feet is alright cx)

I decided to mix all of the different types of osu!modes into one character! :D It's kinda messy, but I think I made it work after all (?)

Name: Alix

DoB: 13th of May, 1998

Height: 170

Weight: 63kg

Personality: Easily stressed, gleeful, happy and very emotional.

Alix' hobbies include; eating, drawing, talking long strolls down a local pier, PokemonGo! and playing nostalgic games.

schizosvenia

Better resolution + no background here: http://puu.sh/qhRVp/85f3eb906e.png

Name: Emchuu
Date of Birth: 24 June 1997
Blood Type: AB
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Personality: she's full of energy, likes to party. A bit loud - never stop talking. Extrovert. Easily gets bored.
Hobbies: dancing, playing video games (obviously - especially taiko), fashion.
Samoyed

Cripple wrote:

The mascot can be absolutely anything; doesn't have to be a drum.
u s a g i

Sveniie wrote:

Better resolution + no background here: http://puu.sh/qhRVp/85f3eb906e.png

Name: Emchuu
Date of Birth: 24 June 1997
Blood Type: AB
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Personality: she's full of energy, likes to party. A bit loud - never stop talking. Extrovert. Easily gets bored.
Hobbies: dancing, playing video games (obviously - especially taiko), fashion.
ooooo, this is really good!
I love your art style <3
Good luck!
Pope Gadget
only personw hose shows some love for my idea is thiefley wow u people have rly high standard :(
LunaRosa
http://puu.sh/qjsur/da16c2a161.jpg

• -> First character
    Name : Ko
    Date of Birth : February 22nd 2000
    Blood Type : AB -
    Height : 6 Feet
    Weight : 156lbs
    Personality : Very happy, Friendly, Outgoing, Brave, A little emotional at times but strong
    Hobbies : Likes Kendo, Gymnastics, Track & Field, And has a desire to become a drummer just like his father
    Zodiac Sign : Pisces

https://puu.sh/qpZCZ/0f399b6803.jpg
  • -> Second Character
    Name : Alice
    Date of Birth : September 16th 1998
    Blood Type : AB +
    Height : 5 Feet 10 Inches
    Weight : 138lbs
    Personality : fun, lively, shy, A people person sort of and likes a crowd
    Hobbies : Loves to rock out to music, Books, Coffee, and Gardening
    Zodiac Sign : Virgo - Libra Cusp
NaTha

Thievley wrote:

I think Pope's design has a really good chance of winning. The 3d glasses are brilliant, gj m8

initial idea

So my mascot design are twins that mirror the notes kat and don. If only one is allowed though, then choose either one because I like them both the same. I also included slight alterations to my designs below just in case of anything!

Name: Ritsu
Represents: Kat!
DOB: April 9th, 2001
Blood type: not sure yet lo
Weight: 104 lbs
Height: 5'0 ft
Other: has a taiko drum skirt :D
Personality: Very outgoing, confident, competitive and a bit hot headed at times (especially when she breaks combo). Loves to be the center of attention and loves winning!
Hobbies: Her hobbies include smashing the heck out of her taiko drum, being right, playing video games, messing with (people/her brother), and running

Name: Nao
Represents: Don!
Blood type: ??
Weight: 150 lbs
Height: 5'8

Personality: He is quite the opposite of his sister. He's very introverted, calm and charismatic. He loves seeing (people/his sister) happy and loves cats ;)
Hobbies: His hobbies include reading, drawing, cooking and taking naps (and letting his sister win at taiko)

Other stuffs:

(i thought it would be cute for ritsu to have one as well, also i'm not 100% sure if her outfit is too revealing or not...)

yeeah, that's all! will make a nicer drawing and maybe add more stuff later on!

Final

larger/full vers.> https://puu.sh/qfCWZ/7697b4d7f1.jpg i know the pose is awkward please don't kill me because i can't draw legs

so i had initially thought of twins, but then i was thinking, how would that work in game /shrug

and so i just tweaked ritsu's design a bit and boom (took me the whole day to draw her lmfao)

Appearance: hazel eyes that are mostly blue, reddish brown hair idek, hachimaki on her head, redish-orange headphones around her neck, scarf that defies gravity, arm thingies, fingerless gloves, shirt that idk the name of, little don chan music player thingy, skirt, tights, and boots (lol how to draw boots)

Name: Ritsu
Blood type: A ???
Weight: 104 lbs
Height: 5'0 ft
Interests: her favorite color is red, she likes noodles, spicy food, rock music, and cat girls
Personality: Very outgoing, cheeky, confident, playful, competitive and a bit hot headed at times (especially when she breaks combo). Loves to be the center of attention and loves winning!
Hobbies: Her hobbies include smashing the heck out of her taiko drum, listening to music, eating, playing video games, and running

sorry no 3d glasses pope rip

Walalawa wrote:

Here's my attempt:

Name: Kumi
Height: 5''7
Weight: 57kg
Blood Type: O
Birthday: 5th April
Fav food: Katsudon ;)
Hobbies: Playing air taiko with the sticks she carries around her belt all the time, Travelling, Dancing, Listening to music and hanging out with her friends.
Personality: Hotheaded, confident, caring, childish.

Higher res version:
http://puu.sh/qaPcW/38b0c7bca1.jpg

more info, drawings designs etc available just let me know, cheers.
these two are my favorites so far ^^ but i kinda like ritsu more
crystalsuicune
Remember when I said I'm not taking part?
Well I lied.
Damn idea refuses to leave my head,you see.

Fuckhueg version
Web-friendly version

Name: Tama (or Tama-chan,whatever)
DOB: May 6th, 2001 (could be older,you'll never know with the Oni)
Blood type: O (why does this even matter)
Weight: Somewhere round 45-50kg I suppose,she's not telling you anyways
Height: A little under 1.6m
Interests and hobbies: Drumming (no shit Sherlock) and festivals,watching (and making) thunderstorms,eating snacks especially takoyaki
Personality: Fun-loving,cheerful,keeps a slight mischevious streak.Doesn't back down from a challenge,but tends to deal with defeat in stride.
Well,usually,anyways.She hates it when people insult her skills though.

A young Oni with connections to the thunder deities,Tama used to be a pain in the ass that scares people with
thunder and lightning (which she creates with the drums she carries on her back).

However,after running into a traditional festival and watching a taiko performance,
she realized that taiko-drumming should be used to make happiness,not fear.
She had used her drumming skills to promote the joy of drumming ever since,but sometimes she does like to scare others just like old days.
L i g h t_old_1
Mine's not finished quite yet but I'll post her here for now

Name: Tsuzumi - Her parents where both part of a performance group, where they met. When her mother fell pregnant they thought it would be nice to name their only child after a (takio) drum instead of something boring the sun or God.

DOB: Tsuzumi is 18 years old, born in 1998

Blood Type: After a nearly fatal accident involving a piano, Tsuzumi learned her blood type was a rather average O. This also lead to her picking up the war drums instead, as she now views them as safer.

Personality and Hobbies. Tsu travels with her parents often on the road, as a part of their performance group. She has a bubbly personality and loves telling her life stroy to strangers who don't really care and just wanna get the ceremony over with.
JMC

Name: Aiko [ 愛子 ]
Born: Japan
Blood type: A
Heigh: 154 cm
Birthday: April 06
Big resolution: http://puu.sh/qp7oH/04a4542ba4.jpg

she is from Japan (city will be added if I know where peppy live), she is young and energetic, she likes playing taiko but she not very good playing.
I use color spectrum orange-red-dark inspired from pippidon (blue color comes from peppy as the father of pippidon), dress/uniform inspired from taiko player but I change a bit so it's looks cute and sexy (maybe).
I think It's hard to removed Pippidon permanently because pippidon still appear in osu!taiko default skin, so I try to keep pippidon as accessories and balance ribbon on the right side.

- her head have 4 button/combo osu!taiko
- star eyes pupil
- there are osu!taiko tracks in her uniform
- pippidon accessories
- she wearing "Tabi", special shoes for taiko players http://www.taiko-center.co.jp/english/s ... shoes.html
- armpit
IA_Haku
'Ello~ This is Yami

http://cellie11.deviantart.com/art/Osu- ... 1469931009
||YAMI INFORMATION||
Name: Yami (bc, is the mix of 'Aya' and 'Yumi)
Date of Bitrh: July 11 SORRY BUT I NEED TO---
Blood type: O+
Height: 1.54
Weight: 54 (Im sorry ;o; i'm so bad with this things)
Her Hobbies are eat, eat and more eat. SHE LOVES CRANBERRIES AND BLACKBERRIES (also, strawberries)
She have a strange obsession with sudoku's game and soup letters.
A weab i think.
A anger crybaby, Her personality have two-sides.
Sweet cinnnamon roll the most part of time.

Well, it's all. I'M HOPE IN THIS LITTLE BUDDY. (? sobs

pyun
EDIT: going to keep adding designs for the last hours of the contest B^)...

Name: Bato

D.O.B.: April 13th

Bloodtype: B

Height: 5’1” (154.94 cm)

Weight: 105 lbs (47.6272 kg)

Personality: She loves to be loud. She often fiddles around with anything that is on her hands. Bato loves to hang out with her marching band buddies, and would do anything to help them out if they are having problems. Passionate about being a drummer. She loves anything fun, like games.

Hobbies:
Marching Band Snare Drummer, Running, Traveling, Hanging out with friends

chibis are easier to draw

Name: Chirou

D.O.B.: October 25th

Bloodtype: AB

Height: 4'11” (149.86 cm)

Weight: 100 lbs (45.3592 kg)

Personality: She's very strict and demanding. She is a perfectionist. She doesn't like making mistakes, especially in her beats in Taiko. But past her strong outlook, if you get to her soft spot, she can be fluffy and cute.

Hobbies:
Practicing drumming, keeping warm in her cape, collecting gems/rocks

Meljkeee

Homework wrote:

Name: Bato

D.O.B.: April 13th

Bloodtype: B

Height: 5’1” (154.94 cm)

Weight: 105 lbs (47.6272 kg)

Personality: She loves to be loud. She often fiddles around with anything that is on her hands. Bato loves to hang out with her marching band buddies, and would do anything to help them out if they are having problems. Passionate about being a drummer. She loves anything fun, like games.

Hobbies:
Marching Band Snare Drummer, Running, Traveling, Hanging out with friends

chibis are easier to draw
Wow! Nice one)
Sylux

High resolution

Name: Airisu
Birthday: January 10
Bloodtype: O
Height: 120cm
Weight: 35kg
Three Sizes: B 80, W 67, H 86
Favorite Food: Apples
Disliked Food: Tomatoes
Hobby: Taiko
Nature: Playful
rabu retaa
ok, here we go

full res: http://puu.sh/qusXH.png

name : yukko
date of birth : October 23
height : 153 cm
weight : 41 kg
blood type : B
personality : say no more, she is typically our beloved imouto. energic, and very competitive

while it's so hard to take down pippidon from her current position,
i would like to make a new design to became the taiko mascot, so here are some critical points of her :

+ she has crimson red hair and slightly darker red eyes
+ imouto's low twintail hair type
+ wears yellow sleeveless hoodie
+ white colored high knee sock and black colored geta(japanese wooden flip flop)
+ something taiko icon-like design on her jacket and sock

"let's play taiko don don don don yah ! !"

Samoyed

Sylux6 wrote:

High resolution

o boy this one is good
Thievley

Pope Gadget wrote:

only personw hose shows some love for my idea is thiefley wow u people have rly high standard :(
i gotchu bb

Sylux6 wrote:

High resolution

oo cute art style
micchi_chi
Okay then, let's try
hhhhhhhhhh

Full version and high res here <-

Bio :

Warning, long essay below
Name : Yumi
Date of Birth : 27th of May
Blood Type : B
Height : 162 cm
Weight : 54 kg
Hobby : Playing drum
Fav food : Yokan
Fav color : Emerald green
Appearance :
  1. Hair color : Her hair is dyed with shades of brown, started with darker brown at the hair base, gradually turning lighter to the tip.
  2. Hair style : Her bangs are cut straight and short, above the eyes long. The front part of her hair is left long, around breast length, while the rest are cut short, shoulder length, slightly bobbed.
  3. Eyes color : Brown
  4. Clothing : She usually wears three layers of clothing. The first layer is the sleeveless milky-white robe. The second layer is long-sleeved green robe. And the third layer is long-sleeved milky-white robe. The green robe’s sleeve is slightly longer than the white robe’s so the green sleeve could be visible at her wrist. The three layers of clothing are tied with a pearly-white rope belt, tied into a bow at the right side of her body. All of those layers of clothing end at a few centimeters after her waist, with the inner layer go slightly longer than the outer layer. She wears a ankle-length black leggings, ended with brown boots.
Personality : She is very cheerful, healthy, athletic, and slightly naïve. She likes loud noises and hates silence. That’s why she regularly starts hitting drum loudly and/or listens to songs loudly (P.S. Her songs could be heard even when she’s wearing earphones). The reason behind this behavior is that she gets lonely easily and loud noises somehow soothe that loneliness. She also has very high sense of friendship. Similar character to compare: Kushieda Minori (ToraDora), Araragi Karen (Monogatari Series).
Konoshintaro

Name: Palita du coco
Birthday: January 1
Hobby: Selling Coco
Nature:Savage
Order
Hello!
So for this contest I really thought into incorporating the character to the game, so that it really looks like a taiko character using taiko's colors(Blue and red) in his clothes. I came up with some accessory ideas like the Osu! necklace. Also, I wanted to bring the idea of something that looks somewhat latin American so that Osu! can enjoy of diversity in their characters. So without anything else to say here's the character!

Full Resolution
Name: Van
Date of Birth: 20/06/98
Height: 1,80 m
Weight: 62 kg
Van is an energetic and athletic person. He's really caring and will always look out and help a friend when needed. He's a joker, always trying to make bad puns and make his friends laugh.
Hobbies: Making jokes and playing taiko all day long!

LinkTaylord

Order wrote:

Hello!
So for this contest I really thought into incorporating the character to the game, so that it really looks like a taiko character using taiko's colors(Blue and red) in his clothes. I came up with some accessory ideas like the Osu! necklace. Also, I wanted to bring the idea of something that looks somewhat latin American so that Osu! can enjoy of diversity in their characters. So without anything else to say here's the character!

Name: Van
Date of Birth: 20/06/98
Height: 1,80 m
Weight: 62 kg
Van is an energetic and athletic person. He's really caring and will always look out and help a friend when needed. He's a joker, always trying to make bad puns and make his friends laugh.
Hobbies: Making jokes and playing taiko all day long!

NIGAS INCOMEN !
LATIN PAWA
DOMINICAN WEY
100% 4K FULL HD 3D 1 LINK MEGA SUPER COMPRESSED 2016-2017 YOUTUBE
NobodyEpic
Hello! I'm a little bit new to art, but I will like to submit this as the Osu! Taiko Mascot. The drum mascot was copied from Osu! and colored pink. It's a little bit simplistic.

Bio
Name: Ryker
Date of Birth: November 4, 1996
Blood type: A
Height: 165cm
Weight: 58kg
Favorite Color: Pink
Hobbies: Taiko
Personalities: Outgoing and Friendly

For high resolution: Click Here
Topic Starter
deadbeat
some cool stuff in here guys. keep it up!
Worldwide
Here's my entry! http://imgur.com/PXY6XJu

It isn't as polished as I would've liked it to be, because I only found out about it last night, and had to rush it because I'm going overseas today. ;A;

All the information is in the picture, but I'll put her name here, her name is Maia!
All the current submissions look great! Good luck!
10nya

Full image is here http://puu.sh/qpkpZ/e041b072e4.png

Name : Namya
Birthday : 14 March
Bloodtype : O
Height : 158 cm
Weight : 51
Sizes : B 80 W 67 H 85
Favorite Food : Chicken Nugget
Dislikes : spicy food
Personality and some biodata(?) : She's clumsy (because her yukata always fell off but she always fix it whenever she realized it). She eats a lot and fast/instant food is her favorite food lol. She likes to play video games both inside her room or at arcade. She puts her yukata away if she's inside her apartment because it's hot. She loves Anime, manga especially eroges.
She's a Fox-youkai, because of her hobby playing game made her live on human world(?). Basically she's weaboo-youkai. She's clumsy but she'll become other person when playing game (specially Taiko no Tatsujin).
Attribute : Her two taiko-alike hairpin and her orange-blue yukata and her fox appearance <3.

The tank-top she used is inspired by Mei tbh. I gave Kitsune-mimi because it's somehow a holy spirit on Japan (I'm reffering from Inari KonKon Koi Iroha anime) lol and thus Taiko is typical to Japan =w=/
Besides, cute kitsunemimi grill as mascot isn't bad right :> ahahahasorry
Sorry for messy and bad language;; I'll draw her references more later orz

EDIT
Senritsu

10nya wrote:

Personality and some biodata(?) : She's clumsy (because her yukata always fell off but she always fix it whenever she realized it). She eats a lot and fast/instant food is her favorite food lol. She likes to play video games both inside her room or at arcade. She puts her yukata away if she's inside her apartment because it's hot. She loves Anime, manga especially eroges.
She's a Fox-youkai, because of her hobby playing game made her live on human world(?). Basically she's weaboo-youkai.
Attribute : Her two taiko-alike hairpin and her orange-blue yukata and her fox appearance <3.

The tank-top she used is inspired by Mei tbh. I gave Kitsune-mimi because it's somehow a holy spirit on Japan (I'm reffering from Inari KonKon Koi Iroha anime) lol and thus Taiko is typical to Japan =w=/
finally your entry
luv you <3
Renocchi
My first ever post into osu! community. :3
Here's my entry.

PRINT-FRIENDLY https://puu.sh/qqMOr/76060905fc.png

NAME: KIYO
DATE OF BIRTH/CREATION: 7/24/----
BLOODTYPE: NONE
HEIGHT: 163cm
WEIGHT: 48kg
PERSONALITY: PATIENT, PERFECTIONIST, SOFT-HEARTED
HOBBY: HOUSEHOLD CHORES + DRUMS
summary: She's an android who cares for everyone. Acts like a maid. A selfless-supporter. Due to her robotic capabilities, her timing is perfect and is also time conscious.
NaTha

10nya wrote:

She's a Fox-youkai, because of her hobby playing game made her live on human world(?). Basically she's weaboo-youkai.

this one is really nice ^^
Cera-

10nya wrote:

hohohohoho... akhirnya ada yang mewujudkan ide saya...
tenang... saya belum bisa menggambar dengan baik...
jadi cuma bisa bikin idenya aja dalam otak dan memantau perkembangan kontes ini :cry:

Nice Art! :)
+1 for this XD
Good Luck! :D
EsmelRoxen

Name: Venfri
Date of Birth: May 12 2002
Height: 151Cm
Weight: 47kg
Favorite Color: Yellow
Hobbies: Play Taiko with Friends and
Make hats with Bachis, listen to music,
Personalities: Friendly, Childish and playful, she loves making hats to put their Bachis inside
Dislike: Lose their Bachis
NotKPKevin
Let's give a shot then, Looks interesting

Here is my Entry

Name : Angela
Birthday : 9 October
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 55
Personality : Fun, Cheerful, Calm and Softhearted, But sometimes lazy
Short Summary
She is girl who likes playing drum, She is really care with her appearance. Sometimes when she gets lazy, she just lay down in her bed, playing some handheld console, gadget and don't wanna be disturbed.

Hope you all like it, :)

Link for larger version
http://up.ppy.sh/files/contesttaiko.jpg
show more