forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
I have to pack up and move again tomorrow; I have no idea what to do anymore. Right now I don't know how to tackle the obstacles layed down upon me and unsure if I can continue along the path I've set myself. I've always done the opposite of what is expected of me with convincing success and tact yet now I'm not sure if I can keep it going. This is the biggest slump I've hit in my life and like it's always been, I have no one to lean on and help me through, so everything falls onto me and me alone. No matter how popular I am or how many friends I get, I always feel alone; I can't trust in my friends to help me and I definitely can't get help from my parents. This is how it's always been since I was 14 but this time it's different, this time it just feels impossible. I guess this is my quarter-life crisis.
Meah

EneT wrote:

I have to pack up and move again tomorrow; I have no idea what to do anymore. Right now I don't know how to tackle the obstacles layed down upon me and unsure if I can continue along the path I've set myself. I've always done the opposite of what is expected of me with convincing success and tact yet now I'm not sure if I can keep it going. This is the biggest slump I've hit in my life and like it's always been, I have no one to lean on and help me through, so everything falls onto me and me alone. No matter how popular I am or how many friends I get, I always feel alone; I can't trust in my friends to help me and I definitely can't get help from my parents. This is how it's always been since I was 14 but this time it's different, this time it just feels impossible. I guess this is my quarter-life crisis.
Wow, we have a lot of similarities on our current situation.
Specially this one I have to pack up and move again tomorrow; I have no idea what to do anymore.
EneT
X
ciara_old_1
Gonna stay up late to do my essay. :o
Meah

EneT wrote:

Meah wrote:

Wow, we have a lot of similarities on our current situation.
Specially this one I have to pack up and move again tomorrow; I have no idea what to do anymore.
It puts me at ease to know there's someone out there that feels the same. I feel like things would be alot easier if I had a friend to help me out but not once in my life have I ever had a friend ask me an honest, "Are you okay?" so I feel like they won't be of any help; parents are out of picture too since I was emancipated and started living independently in the US when I was 14 and moved back to the Uk when I was 16 so in the end I've always been alone. Fortune to us both I guess and I hope you make it through.
Everything's going to be fine :D

OT: What a nice weather it is, Natus Vincere beats Secret 3-1 to take the Starladder trophy. A very good day for Na`Vi fans!
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments ... tarladder/

/20hrsleft
DeletedUser_6709840
Did 2 mods on one night
Meah
Kruzon
meah what game is that never seen it b4
Meah

Kruzon wrote:

meah what game is that never seen it b4
FLYFF = Fly For Fun :D
Kruzon
owhh thanks
Zain Sugieres
FuZ

Zain Sugieres wrote:

nice meme
ciara_old_1
2 more days!
Meah
Zero: Last Dance
Zain Sugieres
Someone killed 19 people and injured 45 in Japan, mainly handicapped people.
Meah
Gets separated from dog again, a new adventure, workplace and life is coming soon.

Dog (◞‸◟;)
DeletedUser_6709840
Gotta update my modding queue
Meah
Feels odd.
DeletedUser_6709840
Gotta bug people who owe me M4Ms like a tax collector
Catgirl
status: yesterday i basically skipped work to take a 4 hour nap. might be in danger of getting yelled at again today for that.
Wall-ed
go to another world of osu
Zain Sugieres
Added hitcircles to my skin

and actually added 100 hits and 50 hits too
Bara-
Lamey forced me to come back
So uhm... Hi

*walks back slowly*
Birdy
it is 5:54am and I'm drinking energy dirnk fight me
Birdy
it is 5:55am and I'm going to update my userpage
Birdy
it is 5:59am and I only did a minor change to the quote and changed the banner image
Birdy
it is 6:00am and that post looks stupid if you don't read the 2 posts on the previous page first
DeletedUser_6709840
Why is mapping hard....
-Seren-
It's almost daybreak and haven't slept because I haven't been feeling well since this afternoon, and also posting back again on this site after a while. Yo.
Catgirl

Kei
I want to play overwatch but my pc can't run it at 60fps bcs old graphics card zz
KatouMegumi
I am in love with LXDE now.
DeletedUser_6709840
Tired.
levesterz
Finally after a few month i finally figured our the problem of myframerate keep skipping
GSG95
My internet isn't capable of doing anything I used to do so I used the mobile data on my phone, shared the internet with my PC and played CS:GO with it.

Man it feels good. I'm going to finish up my quota by playing Dirty Bomb soon <3
[ Mephisto ]
Cake Day O(≧∇≦)O
-SayaKai
Guess who's back
Catgirl
status: i've had pretty bad insomnia the last few days, only getting 3-4 hours of sleep cause i'm too busy staying up and thinking about things :c
GSG95
Playing Dirty Bomb for the first time in a few months feels good, man.
Birdy
woo been up 23 hours time to kms (katch my sleep)
show more