forum

MYTH & ROID - Paradisus-Paradoxum

posted
Total Posts
show more
kikoeta
I was in the top 10 for 3 minutes. Then other people decided to be better than me and put me at 32 lol.
SnowNiNo_

Anxient wrote:

i swear to god y'all are wizards
you too :)
wajinshu
Mikii's Hard
00:46:704 (1) - shouldnt this be 1/3?
Akasha-
Confirmed this part should be 1/3 insteal

Take a look to

[Hard]
(1/4)

[Expert]
(1/6)

[Insane]
(1/3)

(For Hard diff if you're willing to follow the main beat, so 1/3 should be more accurate insteal of 1/4 on 00:46:716 - 00:46:940 - 00:47:164 - )

Also, offset is being a little earlier than it should be, how about: 7314

One more thing, I got noticed from someone that your color notes are inconsistent

The rest of the map:
[Colours]
Combo1 : 191,43,255
[b]Combo2 : 255,221,244[/b]
Combo3 : 220,135,255
Combo4 : 255,108,192

For Meyrink's Extra and toybot's Expert
[Colours]
Combo1 : 191,43,255
[b]Combo2 : 255,221,232[/b]
Combo3 : 220,135,255
Combo4 : 255,108,192

Anymore, this one is not unrankable issues but: there is a lot of unuseed timings on Easy Normal Hard Haruto's Insane
for NiNo's Insane (there are only some)

but you should remove it, kinda awkward if you're not using it and let them on there

Hope this help.
Kalibe
Combo colours can be diffirent in gds, but i do agree that 1/4 should be 1/3 repeater instead.
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox
I agree with the combo colors and the 1/3 change but I disagree with the suggested offset. I'll ask for disqualify on this and will fix what I agreed with
Mao
Disqualified upon mapper's request. Good luck o/
Arzenvald
that was quick
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

ajeemaniz wrote:

that was quick
I'd rather get this over with as soon as possible and not on the 4th day of qualify like what happened with my last map.
Haruto

ProfessionalBox wrote:

ajeemaniz wrote:

that was quick
I'd rather get this over with as soon as possible and not on the 4th day of qualify like what happened with my last map.

Agree^
also, unused timing lines are usually fine to keep tho and yeah combo colours can be different for gd, except the mapper's own diff. they have to be the same but, making everything consistent would be nice too.

seems like my meme turned into a dq revenge then? xP /jk
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox
Alright so after getting many many testplays from Rohulk I've decided to alter the offset aswell based on his experience.

It's good that majority of the players of this game have to wait an extra week for a standard game mode map now because of these rules
Te Amo

ProfessionalBox wrote:

Alright so after getting many many testplays from Rohulk I've decided to alter the offset aswell based on his experience.

It's good that majority of the players of this game have to wait an extra week for a standard game mode map now because of these rules
?? But the offset was perfectly fine...
Kibbleru
rip. got counter ninja'd

edit: now that things have been fixed, rebub c:
Akasha-
We did some testplay and check before
Offset 7302 is still too early (you can recheck it with playback rate 25%)
And consider which one is more suit with this mp3 (also I get confirmed from a friend who said he hard to get SS, and offset is a little bit early and have a check with me, he said 7314 is better)
The choose is yours.
Anyway, good luck
Pointmen
Okoratu
I don't really get why 00:09:702 - doesn't have kiai lol

might be a personal thing but i feel like in comparison to the rest the kiai in paradox lacks impact because most other sections use similarly high spacing
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

Okorin wrote:

I don't really get why 00:09:702 - doesn't have kiai lol

might be a personal thing but i feel like in comparison to the rest the kiai in paradox lacks impact because most other sections use similarly high spacing
I don't want for most of the map to be kiai so I won't add it to the beginning xd. Also I don't want to overdo the difficulty on paradox so I won't touch the spacing either, I like it just as it is at the moment
ak74
just wish you RE:START
:oops:
headphonewearer
wait u didnt respond to my mod wat
Mikii
wow thats so gay

sniped twice holy
Spaghetti
thats a low low move
Monstrata
Don't give up ProfessionalBox!

Anyone wondering, ProBox has been wanting to rank this for two weeks, and just 20 hours ago he was still trying to get this set ranked, but the Mania map was leaving qualified at ~ 5:30am and I just couldn't get up for it in time. I'm confident ProBox still wants this set ranked despite it's current map description. Please wait for the mapper to come back online/change their description before coming at me with pitchforks.
Arzenvald
oh regrats

ranking mapset 1001 xd
Little
Hi there!

While playing, I noticed a rhythm in toybot's Expert that seemed out of place.

00:47:065 (3) - The start and end of this slider don't seem to fall on any significant beats in the song, and skips a clearly audible drum beat at 00:47:114
I think it should be moved to fit the song properly, and with the placement of the inheriting sections, it seems like this may have been a mistake on the part of the mapper.
DakeDekaane
Actually 00:46:915 (2,3) - are unsnapped (in toybot's Expert). They must be snapped in 1/3 beat snap divisor.

Fix said issue please (and check carefully the map before thinking about qualifying it again).
Winnie
Yes, another dream shall be sweat away by cancer that is mapping/modding. We did it team well done. May the hopeful souls of whoever laid their hands on this map come by again to mod the map that shall never see daylight again :)
Bearizm
to be honest, why are you disappointed or angry about something that is expected to happen? you're mapping a shitty hype anime song, of course you're going to have some damn competition lol. Not siding with anyone btw cuz anime kappa.
Rikuka
please don't give up
:'(
Haruto

Bearizm wrote:

to be honest, why are you disappointed or angry about something that is expected to happen? you're mapping a shitty hype anime song, of course you're going to have some damn competition lol. Not siding with anyone btw cuz anime kappa.
Agree, but dont give up. its just an anime op song, you still have a cooler dubstep maps to rank and its better than this :D but still, dont give up!
Kyouren
Probox, don't give up! I know you can ranked this map!

You're always to be pro! :)

edit: Thank you for Okorin repair some word xd (Google Translate is bad :<)
Winnie
I don't think he wants to give up, he issue here is the fact that it's been disqualified twice when it really could've been done once. The fact that the first DQ never brought up the inconsistency in the map itself in some areas were never mentioned. It's a hassle for all the people ranking it and the person trying to rank it. What can you say shit happens in the ranking system
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

Kocari wrote:

I don't think he wants to give up, he issue here is the fact that it's been disqualified twice when it really could've been done once. The fact that the first DQ never brought up the inconsistency in the map itself in some areas were never mentioned. It's a hassle for all the people ranking it and the person trying to rank it. What can you say shit happens in the ranking system
not ranking it
Spaghetti
anime wars
Liyac

Spaghetti wrote:

anime wars
gravity wars
Frostmourne
I think IGNITE for SAO2 OP is much better song than this :)
- Frontier -
change emilia bg to rem bg for rank xD

edit. the red tick starts at 7314 but the first note starts at 7313 *0*
riktoi
it's kinda hilarious how many people are circling around this mapset and yet it had to be disqualified twice to fix flaws like these
headphonewearer
u quit now or what
Karen
the highest difficulty is very cool, but you decided to give up, sad face :c
sahuang
Why give up sad lo
show more