Kalibe
oow nice
Owntrolf
good

Hi monstrata and kibble

absolute soul eventually
Monstrata
Uh,.. on Re:Birth

- 00:07:760 (1,2) - Doesn't a jump from here make more sense with how you've hitsounded the claps? And no clap on 00:08:357 (1) - makes the drums sound a bit inconsistent.
- 00:08:507 (2) - It ends up making the overmap here more apparent, because you put a jump here to a beat that doesn't exist, but then you force the player to stop on drums that actually exist like on 00:07:760 (1,2) - . The overmap itself is arguable, but the note placement makes it less ideal.
- 00:10:148 (2,3) - Ctrl+G makes more sense. Both vocals and drums follow that rhythm and leave 00:10:298 - empty. Like, this rhythm is less ideal, but you could use it to lend variety to the original rhythm sometimes... The thing is, you end up using this rhythm far more often than the rhythm the song supports: 01:02:686 (2,3) - ; 01:09:850 (2,3) - 01:12:238 (2,3) -

handsome:

- 00:18:357 (1,1) - More handsome pls
Topic Starter
Nakano Itsuki
00:07:760 (1,2) - this part in the song is similar to 00:07:313 (1,2) - , but with (1) played double and i'd prefer it to be stacked; would be more predictable

00:08:507 (2) - considered this point already, but mapping this would be more predictable to play as well; asked some ppl to testplay it already and they said it would be better that way

00:10:148 (2,3) - tbh i think the current rhythm fits as well, and that's the way i want it to be interpreted

thanks for having a look anyway! appreciate it.

as for handsome's slider.. thats readable lol, there are a lot more other maps that overlap more than this
shARPII

StarrStyx wrote:

as for handsome's slider.. thats readable lol, there are a lot more other maps that overlap more than this
Does it mean it's a good thing? :^) I don't think so

gratz for the qualify!
ac8129464363
the overlap on handsome's slider is more than enough to be readable and not an issue lol
Kyouren
Gratzz!
Ayachi-
Nice
Janpai
RIP ProBox ;w;
toybot
one more week boys
Edit: jk
Silky
wow

gratz xd
wajinshu
grats~
worst fl player
stop turning into VINXIS pp mapper xdddDDDxdDxD
Haruto
but.... rip probox set xd

anyways, grats starrstyx and others as well :D
Arzenvald
that was fast
ak74
Gratz~
VINXIS
h
Monstrata
oh, lol. I wasn't talking about readability, just something really nazi xD.
Sing
F
SrSkyPlayer
gratz
worst fl player
B
xxdeathx
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who encouraged and made this possible :D
Shad0w1and

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

stop turning into VINXIS pp mapper xdddDDDxdDxD
Ho wdo u stp vin xs
Chippy
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1023451 How is the background in -kevincela-'s Extra allowed? She is literally naked on the left and a small part of a feather is covering her titty.
Ascendance
its an edge case. ive seen worse, but imo this is passable
Chippy

Ascendance wrote:

literally her whole breast except for her nipple is exposed
Shad0w1and

Chippy wrote:

Ascendance wrote:

It is not sexual assaulting if you are a normal people and looked at it as a art piece.
Plz do not overreact on everything.
Sing

Shad0w1and wrote:

Chippy wrote:

It is not sexual assaulting if you are a normal people and looked at it as a art piece.
Plz do not overreact on everything.
dont htink any1 mentioned "sexual assaulting" xd
Shad0w1and
Xd
Spaghetti
hm, im on edge with this since i think its stupid to dq over bs like this, but if not itd be unfair to all the other maps that got dqd for this shit (koigokoro)
Shad0w1and
We need to clearify that osu! is PG-13, not for all age.
If you think that BG is too much for 13 year old teenagers... Uhm which country are you in Xd
Spaghetti

Shad0w1and wrote:

We need to clearify that osu! is PG-13, not for all age.
If you think that BG is too much for 13 year old teenagers... Uhm which country are you in Xd
please take a look at the ranking criteria and past dq cases of the matter before you make ridiculous arguments :)
Monstrata
Just pointing this out, but osu! isn't a PG-13 site, it's an all-ages site. Check Community Rules ;o.

Well, stuff like this has been allowed to pass qualified time and time again, but I believe this is mainly due to people not calling mappers out for these bg's within the first 7 days. We've seen incorrect metadata seeping through the ranked section lately too, but that doesn't mean we can disregard accurate metadata. Once it's past qualified, there's really nothing you can do to change it, unless one of the staff does a resubmit (like with the cYsmix maps) to change the backgrounds. But that also results in all scores being wiped I believe...
Spaghetti
wot about streaming heart
Topic Starter
Nakano Itsuki
thats an unsnap which is more game breaking lol -_
I think they would only really unrank something when those happen and not inaccurate metadata
Spaghetti
what i meant is lik if we again had a ranked map with a serious issue, cant staff just unrank without doing the resubmit thingy
Little
Ranking Criteria says 12+. Does anyone actually read?
sahuang
Nipples breasts are fine to 13 imo lo
show more