forum

Catch the Beat General Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Edited.
CelegaS
I played an old ranked 3.75 stars rain and i was like "wtf this map is harder than actual overdose". Old mapping wtf.
Shana
I'm really glad to exist this forum. To be honest, I'm really happy that CTB is become much bigger than I expected back in 2010.
In these days, such a lot of hardcore maps exist and I can 't touch all of them xD but, they are still fun to play and for me, it's mean of that average CTB player skills are much improved than when I played.
I'm still glad to know some people still exist, like Exgon, CLSW, and many others.
I hope 5 or 10 years after, still CTB players exist and they can play even much harder xD

I hope you guys for all of them who entering CTB World Championships.

Love you all.
He Ang CTB

Shana wrote:

I'm really glad to exist this forum. To be honest, I'm really happy that CTB is become much bigger than I expected back in 2010.
In these days, such a lot of hardcore maps exist and I can 't touch all of them xD but, they are still fun to play and for me, it's mean of that average CTB player skills are much improved than when I played.
I'm still glad to know some people still exist, like Exgon, CLSW, and many others.
I hope 5 or 10 years after, still CTB players exist and they can play even much harder xD

I hope you guys for all of them who entering CTB World Championships.

Love you all.
10 years of CTB is a lot XD I'll quit at the age of 75~

Very scary thought:
If somebody well known in Osu! actually passed away would we have a "Osu funeral and well wishes 1 minute silence" stuff for that person? ;n;
MyNameIsJohn
Man, after not playing for nearly 6 years, seeing all these hard maps played on hard rock is insane lol
Laharl

MyNameIsJohn wrote:

Man, after not playing for nearly 6 years, seeing all these hard maps played on hard rock is insane lol
It's "normal" now.
A Moon Gust
i reached top 16k
Dianthus

A Moon Gust wrote:

i reached top 16k
epic nice
Ikillforpies

Pretty happy even tho it was 2 miss.
autofanboy
RAMPAGE88

alienflybot wrote:

ham
Nice beautiful HD SS man!!
Congrats ☺
Akai Tenshi

alienflybot wrote:

ham

Op moeflybot congratz dude! :D
Urabe Mikoto

alienflybot wrote:

ham

S e x y A F B
gratz ~ xd
Kingkevin30

Lol...there is an proffesionally Run Youtube-Gaming Channel reporting on the CWC xD never thought to see something like that... (section starts at around 2min)
Laharl
iiyo
dead
Colin

Fantasy wrote:

dead
:d
Zak
I did a thing
Colin

Zak wrote:

I did a thing
Grats on 10k ss
Axiaan
GG ! :)
You're the first from American continent to have 10k SS on CTB. :)
Now, 15k hehehe.
Zak
Next goal is 20k ;)
Axiaan
That's my goal too but it's very long. :(
Laharl

Zak wrote:

Next goal is 20k ;)
You're hopeless. xD
Zak

Laharl wrote:

Zak wrote:

Next goal is 20k ;)
You're hopeless. xD
When has there ever been any hope?

Riari
Join the mapping contest you gits.
He Ang CTB
My next goal is 20kpp :D
MBomb
My next goal is lvl20k :^)))))

out of interest though how much score would that actually require lmao (probably more score than it's possible to get even if you spent your whole life playing osu)
Zak
I may be wrong but I don't think the amount of score for extra levels goes any higher past 100, if I'm right (I might not be) it takes around 100 billion total score per level.

ALSO WELCOME BACK TENSHICHAN O SHIT
He Ang CTB
1111th reply \o/
Axiaan

Zak wrote:

I may be wrong but I don't think the amount of score for extra levels goes any higher past 100, if I'm right (I might not be) it takes around 100 billion total score per level.
Unforgiving Marathon FC X 50 for a level.
52.57 x 50 = 43 hours.

43 hours for a level, that's not a lot. :D
Zak

Gauderique wrote:

Zak wrote:

Unforgiving Marathon FC X 50 for a level.
52.57 x 50 = 43 hours.

43 hours for a level, that's not a lot. :D
Also requires an FC each try (or very close to one) which isn't exactly easy on an hour long map..... Also the fact no one wants to try it ever again after getting an FC usually.
Golterboose
Hey guys :)
Laharl

Zak wrote:

ALSO WELCOME BACK TENSHICHAN O SHIT
I want to eat him. He probably tastes of salt.
Kimitakari
Hi
YesMyDarknesss
uaaa
Kimitakari

[224]Hyperw7 wrote:

uaaa
poi
Golterboose
poi
DeletedUser_6709840
hi everyone.