34.50%
Total votes: 1658
Polling ended
show more
BTMC
Team Name: quickdrop
BeasttrollMC - 1650
Poppahns - 2513

I understand that my team's combined rank is not higher than the current cut-off line listed in the thread in giant bold red letters two times.
deyv
Team Name: brb kms
Deyv - 1509
[ G h o s t ] - 257

I understand that my team's combined rank is not higher than the current cut-off line listed in the thread in giant bold red letters two times.
Minhtam
Can I be completely honest here?

I think the reason why so many people are registering despite the fact that they don't have the combined rank necessary to register is because they're holding out (false) hope they can still participate provided the number of teams goes up from 64 to 128, or maybe 256. There's never been a 2v2 competition like this on osu! before.
Sophia
Just for people who are doing their last-day registering, the current team at place 64 of the team spreadsheet is at a total rank sum of 1989. The main page is a bit outdated.

But well, you don't read the first post so I don't think you'll read the last either...
Majime_old

Sophia wrote:

Just for people who are doing their last-day registering, the current team at place 64 of the team spreadsheet is at a total rank sum of 1989. The main page is a bit outdated.

But well, you don't read the first post so I don't think you'll read the last either...
thought i met the requirement :(
well, back to farming, im only 100 behind it
Euphi
Team Name: Flux - reregister because of invalid rank
marziale - #996
Shokobaer - #657

Majime_old
Team Name: ConcernDoge re-registering to make sure we get in since we meet the requirement now
Majime - 1133
-Kenny- - 687

-Yukarii-
If you need a commentator who speaks Spanish or Spanish-speaking referee , send me a PM
thanks ^^
benderx
Team Name: Carbonaro Effect
benderx - 865
ApolloFortyNine - 952

MetoA
Team Name: Jolly Andov
Musty - 35
MetoA - 99

alden
Team Name: Hip Song
ChronoNig - 1176
Arkeda - 780

TensaiRhythm
Team Name: Berserk
pyon - 92
DPL - 1,126

wojciooo
Team Name: Team Stonoga
wojciooo - 1477
Kulezi - 262

Topic Starter
-Visceral-
Registration closes in 1 hour! Be sure to register if you plan on joining!
Topic Starter
-Visceral-

benderx wrote:

Team Name: Carbonaro Effect
benderx - 865
ApolloFortyNine - 952

lo
Topic Starter
-Visceral-
Schedules are finalized and locked in. I've tried my best to give you your preferred times, but please understand that it is just impossible to give everybody the exact time they wish to play. Please message me in-game or here on discord if I have made an error. If you can't make a time, coordinate a different time with your opponent first and then come to me. Thank you for understanding. The map-pool is on the spreadsheet which is located in the main post, and the pack will be created sometime today. Best of luck to all of you this weekend.
_YuriNee

Katziezi wrote:

Team Name: We Have No Friends
Katziezi - 1278
_Yurine - 643
I changed username to _YuriNee
NotE
nya10
To be honest, the map selector is kind for giving away map descriptions (which imo should be done by the participants itself).

Anyway the group stage mappool is sexy ~ love the variety in there yet pretty friendly for a group stage mappool
Topic Starter
-Visceral-
Brackets:

Mlaw
Bump!
raikoh
ipid12
Team Name: You Can Freedom Dive On My Big Black
Starkier
ipid12 - 1337
Scarlet Evans
Below the PRIZES on the first page, it writes:

To be announced!

Do we already know when they will be announced?
Ahmnesia
Soulja bakas
Ahmnesia - 403
Jackylam5 - 107

Ambrew
Terrible idea
fieryrage
ya thats why it worked flawlessly :d